You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Strategy and General Discussion
Moderated by Yeebaagooon, nottud

Hop to:    
loginhomeregisterhelprules
Bottom
Topic Subject: How old this myth are "The discovery of Egypt is over"
posted 28 January 2015 04:40 AM EDT (US)   
Complete detail of this myths are:-

"The discovery of Egypt is over"
It is a myth that Egypt is fully discovered. According to people of Egypt, everything, which was dead, and buried has been found in Egypt. This is untrue, even today there are many discoveries which are still being made. The recent being is the solar boat, which was extracted from the pyramids in Egypt. It was an assumption or the truth, but solar boats were used at the time of pharaohs’ battles in Egypt. New discoveries are being made daily hinting that the civilization is not completely dead.

Can you know how much old are this Famous Egyptian Myths.
Replies:
posted 14 February 2015 09:03 PM EDT (US)     1 / 3  
Spambot (considering his URL)?

StormComing (to me): "Seems like you're way under-ranked"

Check out my series of guides for the scenario editor in the link below! | Best Otto TR score

The definitive collection of my scenarios, along with my scenario editor walkthrough, recorded games, and much much more!
posted 14 February 2015 09:05 PM EDT (US)     2 / 3  
no

posted 15 February 2015 07:52 PM EDT (US)     3 / 3  
Strange

StormComing (to me): "Seems like you're way under-ranked"

Check out my series of guides for the scenario editor in the link below! | Best Otto TR score

The definitive collection of my scenarios, along with my scenario editor walkthrough, recorded games, and much much more!
Age of Mythology Heaven » Forums » Strategy and General Discussion » How old this myth are "The discovery of Egypt is over"
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register
Hop to:    
Age of Mythology Heaven | HeavenGames