You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Scenario Design
Moderated by Yeebaagooon, nottud

Hop to:    
loginhomeregisterhelprules
Bottom
Topic Subject: Merlord Studios presents Menu Pack X By Merlord Studios!
« Previous Page  1 2 3  Next Page »
posted 01 January 2004 03:34 PM EDT (US)   

Age of Mythology: The Titans
Menu Pack X

Project by: The Merlord Studios Team
Type: Menu Backgrounds

Age of Mythology: The Titans Menu Pack X: Merlord Studios presents you the Merlord Studios Menu Pack X. The pack includes 9 different high-quality menu backgrounds for Age of Mythology: The Titans, making your Main Menu and ESO interface exciting and fun to watch. You will be able to see wonderful dreamworlds, growing villages and sacred places featuring astonishing effects. Each one is made by multiple designers with extensive feedback by the team, giving you the best of the best!

The Menu Pack includes the following...

• Underworld Realm
    A coral archipelago where the three last Man O Wars fight for their survival and use their long-forgotten abilities.
    Created by Arnitald.

• Dwarven Secrets
    Watch a dwarven nation's deepest construction secrets below masses of soil... deep in the underground.
    Created by Arnitald

• Sacred Shallows
    Nobody remembers who built this small temple in the jungle, but creatures entering these shallows experience the hidden powers of this place.
    Created by Arnitald, with feedback by CoReDooM

• Through the Ages Atlantean
    Atlantean villager build up their empire, claiming the favor of the Titans and becoming victim of this unholy desire. Landing on one wonderful island they find an interesting ruin. What happens by repairing it is really unexpected.
    Created by Arnitald

• Hades Last Stand
    The servants of Kronos have been freed from their underworld prison and have summoned an army to march towards the last gate of Tartarus, located in the underworld.
    Created by Byrnzie, with feedback from Arnitald.

• Ruins of Sun
    The long-forgotten ruins of an ancient temple sacred to Helios rest since decades in the deep jungles, until they are discovered by the greatest between the creatures.
    Created by Delfino_Messor and Arnitald.

• Ruins of Change
    This is the place where Kastor comes to pray to the Gods to revive his father Arkantos.
    Created by Lonewolf and Arnitald.

• Heroes
    To retire from their daily struggle against the evil, the greatest heroes of the known world come to this place in their dreams to receive energy from the Root of Life.
    Created by LoneWolf and Arnitald.

• Holy Mountain
    The mountain temple in the highlands hides unforeseen secrets waiting for being unleashed.
    Created by OttyGiummy and Arnitald.

Pictures

Age of Mythology: The Titans Menu Pack X
    Made by Merlord Studios
    Download it now!
    AoMH Mirror

Leader of Liquid Fire. Animator Seb C.

One does not simply leave HG

[This message has been edited by RiderOfEternity (edited 01-10-2004 @ 09:10 AM).]

• Replies:
    posted 01 January 2004 05:25 PM EDT (US)     1 / 74  
    Soon there will be an Age of Mythology Heaven mirror available.

Have fun.

posted 01 January 2004 08:37 PM EDT (US)     2 / 74  
    Gah, if I should probably start doing the Download Spotlights again, it apears that there stuff worth a spotlight out there again.

CheeZy ex-HG Angel
    WildFire Games - Artist, Lead Scenario Designer, Game Designer for 0 A.D.
    "But really, stop fighting and listen to CheeZy when he says use good grammar." - Phantom_rider.
    ----Stuff I've Made----

[This message has been edited by CheeZy (edited 01-01-2004 @ 08:38 PM).]

posted 01 January 2004 09:03 PM EDT (US)     3 / 74  
    Wow, thats good But some of them have the same theme to it, like there are 3 swamp themes. Who cares anyway, they are good enough for me to download and prefer them over the original aomx start up menu.

Top 15 RAF Ladder: [RoR]Acamas
    "Macs are the computing equivalent of a dumb blond. " - Silk
    Formally known as Acamas, Acamas_Samaca and Hero_Acamas
    If you are interested in the [RoR] clan visit our website
    posted 01 January 2004 11:10 PM EDT (US)     4 / 74  
    This sounds very promising.
    EDIT: Vey cool! Sorry i thought i was posting in the thread were you were telling us about it and its upcoming release

Cavuy | Writer, Graphic & Web Designer
    ex-Modder and Scenario Designer | Legacy
    Member since May 5th, 2003

[This message has been edited by jonathan1222 (edited 01-01-2004 @ 11:19 PM).]

posted 02 January 2004 03:46 AM EDT (US)     5 / 74  
    Cheezy that would be great since these forums aren't the best for publishing and I didn't get the permission to announce it in the General Discussions from Shiva...

Maybe you could also make a released projects forum *bulb glowing over his head*

Thanks.

posted 02 January 2004 04:15 AM EDT (US)     6 / 74  
    Or maybe, we make a sticky where all the completed projects that are really worth it, are with complete discription and link
    posted 02 January 2004 04:54 AM EDT (US)     7 / 74  
    Hey, hope you're all having fun with the pack

@Athen: There is only one swamp based menu there- Sacred Shallows

[This message has been edited by RiderOfEternity (edited 01-02-2004 @ 05:03 AM).]

posted 02 January 2004 05:01 AM EDT (US)     8 / 74  
    We used the new terrain more extensively because it's new .

If you wish some older menus the first Menu pack is still available .

posted 02 January 2004 05:08 AM EDT (US)     9 / 74  
    I like Holy Mountain(4th pic) the most!
    posted 02 January 2004 12:41 PM EDT (US)     10 / 74  
    A Through the Ages mirror will be available soon.
    posted 03 January 2004 06:42 AM EDT (US)     11 / 74  
    AoMH Mirror! http://aom.heavengames.com/downloads/showfile.php?fileid=2300

posted 03 January 2004 08:59 AM EDT (US)     12 / 74  
    Add it to the thread
    posted 03 January 2004 09:01 AM EDT (US)     13 / 74  
    The Helios Temple one is over the top. About thirty Titans outside... I got a headache and an earache from leaving my speakers on!

My fave is the Man o' War battle.

tHuNdErBoLtZ
    Once known as Servant_ofKronos
    "I do not like broccoli. And I haven't liked it since I was a little kid and my mother made me eat it. I am President of the United States, and I'm not going to eat any more broccoli." - George Bush
    "To err is human, but to really foul things up requires a computer." - Farmer's Almanac, 1978

[This message has been edited by tHuNdErBoLtZ (edited 01-03-2004 @ 09:03 AM).]

posted 03 January 2004 09:27 AM EDT (US)     14 / 74  
    Have you had 30 titans there????

OMFG... If its true then I dont know... Ill fix it then... I can disable the sounds too...

They actually should die very easily. I cant imagine how you had 30 of them there... Post details pls so it can be fixed

posted 03 January 2004 10:40 AM EDT (US)     15 / 74  
    It was an exaggeration, but really, there were about seven or eight. It was quite annoying.

PS: Why do so many of these menus have Kronos appear briefly in them?

tHuNdErBoLtZ
    "I do not like broccoli. And I haven't liked it since I was a little kid and my mother made me eat it. I am President of the United States, and I'm not going to eat any more broccoli." - George Bush
    "To err is human, but to really foul things up requires a computer." - Farmer's Almanac, 1978

posted 03 January 2004 12:25 PM EDT (US)     16 / 74  
    Well, i know that at lkeat 2 of them don't, Ruins of Change and Kastors Dreams, cuz those are my menu's and i don't remember putting any titan in them at all.

Scenario Desinger for Merlord Studios
    Creator of the Aomx Multiplayer Map "Alaska"
    Contributed to the making of both Aom and Aomx Menu Packs
    posted 03 January 2004 02:50 PM EDT (US)     17 / 74  
    A lot of menu packs have titans/kronos/gaia's in it yes, I don't really care...
    posted 03 January 2004 03:21 PM EDT (US)     18 / 74  
    And why not? I mean... that are different menus by different people and seeing Kronos more than once is bad?

Omg... There are 2 menus where Kronos is. So what?

Pls point now things out like I have used too many boxes under the same angle there...

Peace out

-Arnitald

posted 03 January 2004 03:24 PM EDT (US)     19 / 74  
    What, Helios Temple, Man O' War, Underworld Battle (I dunno, i think i just saw him)

Aaanyway, I was only asking. I like it, actually.

tHuNdErBoLtZ

posted 03 January 2004 04:21 PM EDT (US)     20 / 74  
    There is Cerberus. If you wish to kill the titans more quickly go into the triggers for a trigger INI and make the gaia vs MUs bonus greater... There will be an updated version, now working on other things
    posted 03 January 2004 05:03 PM EDT (US)     21 / 74  
    Those look cool. How do you make menus? Maybe you should make the titles of the menus in the posts links to the pictures. Does this remove the old menu?

Dnas
    Wildfire games 0 A. D. texture artist.
    Rest In Peace, Flipbizcut (1979-2005)

[This message may have been edited by Dnas (edited 49-92-4096 @ 42:93 PM).]

posted 03 January 2004 10:46 PM EDT (US)     22 / 74  
    Well, if we made the etxt link to each different menu, it wouldn't be a menu "pack" now would it?

Scenario Desinger for Merlord Studios
    Creator of the Aomx Multiplayer Map "Alaska"
    Contributed to the making of both Aom and Aomx Menu Packs

[This message has been edited by LoneWolfv3 (edited 01-03-2004 @ 10:47 PM).]

posted 04 January 2004 05:27 AM EDT (US)     23 / 74  
    Dnas means just to show the images in that order. To make links to the images, Lonewolf

Here is their order:

• 1st image - Dwarven Secrets
    • 2nd - Heroes
    • 3rd - Hades' Last Stand
    • 4th - Holy Mountain
    • 5th - Ruins of Sun
    • 6th - Ruins of Change
    • 7th - Sacred Shallows
    • 8th - Through The Ages Atlantean
    • 9th - Underwater Realm
    posted 04 January 2004 06:02 AM EDT (US)     24 / 74  
    Whenever I try to download it it says 'xKB of 1.11MB copied', and then it stops when it gets to between 148 and 237MB. Then when I try to open the zip folder it says it is invalid or corrupted. Someone explain. This pack looks so good it would be a shame not to get it.

EDIT: I downloaded it through the AoMH mirror and it is fine now. This easily beats the vanilla menu pack. You should be quite proud of yourselves. If I had made something like that I would be .

Peredhil
    Arguments are to be avoided;
    they are always vulgar and often convincing - Oscar Wilde

[This message has been edited by Peredhil (edited 01-04-2004 @ 06:11 AM).]

posted 04 January 2004 11:13 AM EDT (US)     25 / 74  

Quote:

Whenever I try to download it it says 'xKB of 1.11MB copied', and then it stops when it gets to between 148 and 237MB. Then when I try to open the zip folder it says it is invalid or corrupted.

hmm,that proves thats its not only me being knocked off from downloading stuff from the MDSS mirrors

Now known as Delfino_Messor i am no longer BlackEvil
    Mêrlørd•Ðêšîgñ•§†ûdîø§ Scenario Designer
    « Previous Page  1 2 3  Next Page »
    Age of Mythology Heaven » Forums » Scenario Design » Merlord Studios presents Menu Pack X By Merlord Studios!
    You must be logged in to post messages.
    Please login or register
    Hop to:    
    Age of Mythology Heaven | HeavenGames