You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Scenario Design
Moderated by Yeebaagooon, nottud

Hop to:    
loginhomeregisterhelprules
Bottom
Topic Subject: Looking for, um, noodes...
« Previous Page  1 2 3  Next Page »
posted 09 December 2004 11:06 AM EDT (US)   
I'm designing a map that is based on my parents' old country cottage. It was on a lake, and on the other side of the lake was a NUDIE BEACH!!
Really! (This is Quebec, eh?)
So, it would make my brothers laugh their heads off if there was a way to make a few non-moving nude ladies that I can place on the bach as the ultimate eye-candy...

(Man I hope I don't get banned for this)

Does anyone have nude, uh, skins I guess you'd call them...
or, how could I make one?

Replies:
posted 09 December 2004 11:31 AM EDT (US)     1 / 75  
Erm, well i don't really see how a scenario envolving a nude beach would be fun to play. Yes the first minute would be quite amusing but after that its like hmm that was just stupid. IMO i'd base your scenario around a different theme.

the fate of Rome lies in your hands
---------------------------
S . P . Q . R
comming soon
posted 09 December 2004 11:46 AM EDT (US)     2 / 75  
lol my first question as a newb was very similar to this

http://aom.heavengames.com/cgi-bin/forums/display.cgi?action=ct&f=19,11420,30,all

Leader of Liquid Fire. Animator Seb C.

One does not simply leave HG
posted 09 December 2004 12:41 PM EDT (US)     3 / 75  
El Flesh, that was probably the dumbest "Hello, I'm new" thread ever.

[This message has been edited by AoMPlayer000 (edited 12-09-2004 @ 12:41 PM).]

posted 09 December 2004 01:35 PM EDT (US)     4 / 75  
and the most original. :P

(¯`-.:=LJC=:.-´¯)
|Member of|Ambition Designs| & |TOAO Clan|
|Download|The Greek Dream|
|Check|F.A.Q|
posted 09 December 2004 02:43 PM EDT (US)     5 / 75  
lol^

-=Skycat=-
posted 09 December 2004 03:55 PM EDT (US)     6 / 75  
yes, lol indeed

i will only complicate you - trust in me and fall as well
posted 09 December 2004 03:57 PM EDT (US)     7 / 75  
I should stickie this...

Welcome, and no, no nudity around, sorry.

posted 09 December 2004 10:14 PM EDT (US)     8 / 75  
Lots of games get nude skins, although not so much in AoM.

There was a nude cheat unit in AoK though.

_________________.##@@$$$@@##._____________
______________,##@$::%$$%%::$@##.__________
____________#@$:%%000000000%%:$@#_________
___________#@$:%00'___________'00%:$@#_______
__________#@$:%0'_______________'0%:$@#______
_________#@$:%0__________________0%:$@#_____
posted 10 December 2004 08:28 AM EDT (US)     9 / 75  
Well, is there any way to get those nude skins into aom? I just want a few chix on the beach for 'eye candy'.

And as I'm designing this scenario for my brothers and myself, WE will enjoy it over and over, and get a laugh out of it most every time. Just because we remember what the real beach was like.

If someone thinks that's a 'stupid' 'hello, I'm new here', they can go soak their head.

posted 10 December 2004 08:45 AM EDT (US)     10 / 75  
What a pathetic perv...
posted 10 December 2004 10:46 AM EDT (US)     11 / 75  
Jesus, buy a magazine or get a girlfriend
posted 10 December 2004 12:22 PM EDT (US)     12 / 75  
LOL @ RIDER'S POST! LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!

Quote:

Erm, well i don't really see how a scenario envolving a nude beach would be fun to play

*Ahem*

And why not?

Meteora would love it.

Quote:

There was a nude cheat unit in AoK though.

WHAT?

posted 10 December 2004 10:53 PM EDT (US)     13 / 75  
Hey, kiddies - this is JUST FOR FUN. If some of you think enjoying the sight of a naked woman is perverted, I weep for you - you'll never get much joy out of life that way.

That being said, the nudie beach was more often traumatic than not, especially when it was ugly middle aged french broads that bared all with their saggy old bazongas flapping around everywhere. But there was the hot 20 year old from time to time - damn good sight for a teenager that I was.

Anyway, like I said, I'm making it for myself and my brothers to get a quick laugh at, then continue the game. CAN ANYONE HELP ME with producing a nude that just stands there? Maybe Gaia? She's pretty big.

Never forget a friend. Or an enemy. - old Japanese saying.
posted 10 December 2004 11:44 PM EDT (US)     14 / 75  

Quoted from El Flesh:

Looking for, um, noodes...

Funniest thread name ever. BTW, "El Flesh"? Strange username...

posted 11 December 2004 02:21 AM EDT (US)     15 / 75  
The nude unit was male, actually, and I believe it was from AoE but was one of those beta units which people could copy into AoK.

And nobody is going to make you a porographic mod, EF. Besides which, I don't really get the impression that you're over 18. Or even over 13.

_________________.##@@$$$@@##._____________
______________,##@$::%$$%%::$@##.__________
____________#@$:%%000000000%%:$@#_________
___________#@$:%00'___________'00%:$@#_______
__________#@$:%0'_______________'0%:$@#______
_________#@$:%0__________________0%:$@#_____

[This message has been edited by Spitfire (edited 12-11-2004 @ 02:22 AM).]

posted 11 December 2004 06:12 AM EDT (US)     16 / 75  

Quote:

Hey, kiddies - this is JUST FOR FUN. If some of you think enjoying the sight of a naked woman is perverted, I weep for you - you'll never get much joy out of life that way.

You call us 'kiddies' and demand nude 3d models in computer games?! ROFL

Quote:

I don't really get the impression that you're over 18. Or even over 13.

I can't really believe that either.
posted 11 December 2004 06:47 AM EDT (US)     17 / 75  
^lol AoMPlayer I noticed you always add 'age' insults to your..insults. It doesn't matter what his age is, really.
posted 11 December 2004 07:22 AM EDT (US)     18 / 75  
It does. If he was 12, ok, then he *might* ask that, but if he was older than, say, 17, he would have a problem... Apart from that, Spitfire mentioned the age.
posted 11 December 2004 07:25 AM EDT (US)     19 / 75  
Erm maybe you should learn to mod yourself so you can forfil your own fantasizes

the fate of Rome lies in your hands
S . P . Q . R
comming soon
posted 11 December 2004 07:27 AM EDT (US)     20 / 75  
To put it plainly and to let this stupid thread die: No, you won't be able to put nudes into AoM.
posted 11 December 2004 08:30 AM EDT (US)     21 / 75  
Man, WHAT is the matter with some people around here? A nude female is nothing to get all huffy over.
I would say all of those people sound like kids, because they seem to think a nude chick is some kind of perversion - man, do THEY need to get out into the world and take a look around.
They also don't have much in the way of brains - the level of my writing is a good indicator of age.
I'm over 35, and I'm married, so I get some any night I want, I see a nude woman EVERY day (which a bunch of you people only dream about) and no, I'm not "perverted" in any OBJECTIVE measure.

Now if there are some brickheads around here that aren't part of a solution, then they are part of the problem, and they should just get the hell out of MY thread if they don't like it. I ASKED (no, not "demand") if anyone has a nude I can insert - if nobody has one, then maybe someone can explain how I can build one, because I don't know how...yet. These forums are here to get help, and I'm asking for help from REASONABLE people, not stuffed-up shitheads.

Of course there is a way to do what I'm looking for, I just don't know how to do it...yet. When I do, I'll be sure to offer whatever I can to the community. But not to AoMPlayer000; she is too stuck up.

Never forget a friend. Or an enemy. - old Japanese saying.
posted 11 December 2004 08:51 AM EDT (US)     22 / 75  

Quoted from King Jared:

Suck my balls.

And of course naked women are not perverted, but staring at naked women in PC games is, that's what I said all the time.

And why don't you just listen to us? No, it's not possible, unless you get into texture modding (have fun) or someone did it for you, but I predict that there will be noone who'll that. What a waste of time. Besides, you won't be able to handle the mods, so just forget it. If you direly need a naked woman in AoM, just to make you and your brother laugh, I regret your sense of humour.

BTW, yeah, your style of writing is very sophisticated...

Quote:

I'm designing a map that is based on my parents' old country cottage. It was on a lake, and on the other side of the lake was a NUDIE BEACH!!
Really! (This is Quebec, eh?)
So, it would make my brothers laugh their heads off

Another BTW, I wouldn't assume that everyone in an Internet forum was a nerd, definitely not.

[This message has been edited by AoMPlayer000 (edited 12-11-2004 @ 08:57 AM).]

posted 11 December 2004 08:59 AM EDT (US)     23 / 75  

Quote:

But not to AoMPlayer000; she is too stuck up.

LOL.

lol....

This thread is pretty funny. El Flesh, I doubt anyone here will make a new mod for you. Life sucks, eh?

posted 11 December 2004 09:02 AM EDT (US)     24 / 75  

Quote:

But not to AoMPlayer000; she is too stuck up.

Yeah, that joke was awesome, wasn't it, Guardian? Notice how he swapped the genders!! LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!
posted 11 December 2004 09:04 AM EDT (US)     25 / 75  
^ lol AoMPlayer, whether you like it or not it IS funny

Not the gender part tho.

« Previous Page  1 2 3  Next Page »
Age of Mythology Heaven » Forums » Scenario Design » Looking for, um, noodes...
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register
Hop to:    
Age of Mythology Heaven | HeavenGames