Please login or register

Scenario Design
Moderated by Yeebaagooon, nottud

Hop to:    
loginhomeregisterhelprules
Bottom
Topic Subject: Unit Work Trigger
posted 19 August 2006 12:14 PM EDT (US)   
I am making a map and in it I set villagers to work on some farms with the "Unit Work" trigger. In playtesting the villagers work. But when I was showing my game to a friend online the units didn't work they just stood there. Why aren't they working?

(_̅_̅(̲̲̲̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅(̅_̅_̲̅marij̲u̲̅an̲̅a̲̅̅_̅_̅_̅()
(is not as helluva drug as pepe)
Replies:
posted 19 August 2006 01:10 PM EDT (US)     1 / 7  
he might of been in controll of them :P lol

Men are from mars
Aliens are from uranus
posted 19 August 2006 02:51 PM EDT (US)     2 / 7  
That trigger doesn't work in multiplayer. Use "Army Work" instead

MEPH
[Insert amazingly witty signature here.]

Me and Yeebaagooon's scenarios | Download The Corruptor
posted 19 August 2006 06:07 PM EDT (US)     3 / 7  
this is kinda like the problem im having, except none of my triggers work now, they just sorta stopped working does anyone know why?
posted 19 August 2006 06:22 PM EDT (US)     4 / 7  
@almightyajax sometime it is casue by modifying something (modify proto unit) increasing the building/units option by too much E.g. hitpoints

Men are from mars
Aliens are from uranus

[This message has been edited by Dangerous_Fear (edited 08-19-2006 @ 06:58 PM).]

posted 19 August 2006 06:24 PM EDT (US)     5 / 7  

Quote:

That trigger doesn't work in multiplayer. Use "Army Work" instead

thx for the help

Quote:

this is kinda like the problem im having, except none of my triggers work now, they just sorta stopped working does anyone know why?

Have you downloaded Ryeks editor recently cause if you dont sitck all the things into the proper files the editor stops working.

(_̅_̅(̲̲̲̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅(̅_̅_̲̅marij̲u̲̅an̲̅a̲̅̅_̅_̅_̅()
(is not as helluva drug as pepe)
posted 19 August 2006 08:35 PM EDT (US)     6 / 7  
AlmightyAjax,
This is most likely your problem.

My Scenario: Battle Pit
There once were four people named Everybody, Somebody, Anybody and Nobody. There was an important job to do and Everybody was asked to do it. Everybody was sure Somebody would do it. Anybody could have done it, but Nobody did it. Somebody got angry about that because it was Everybody's job. Everybody thought that Anybody could do it, but Nobody realized that Everybody would not do it. It ended up that Everybody blamed Somebody when Nobody did what Anybody could have done.
posted 21 August 2006 09:06 PM EDT (US)     7 / 7  
yeah im not really the one with the problem my friend is, he asked it but yea i he has the new editor n he is looking for his problme now with the advice you gave me soo thanks all
Age of Mythology Heaven » Forums » Scenario Design » Unit Work Trigger
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register
Hop to:    
Age of Mythology Heaven | HeavenGames