Please login or register

Scenario Design
Moderated by Yeebaagooon, nottud

Hop to:    
loginhomeregisterhelprules
Bottom
Topic Subject: object turning
posted 08 July 2007 08:43 PM EDT (US)   
how do you turn objects or to thier side or make them go into the ground and all that other cool stuff i know how to make them bigger and turn them around but im not sure how to do the rest. thanx for your time.
Replies:
posted 08 July 2007 09:07 PM EDT (US)     1 / 7  
Introducing...The Question Thread Currently owned by Yeebaagooon, a division of Omega Studios, Inc.). Know it. Use it. Smell it. Lick it. Etcetera. Etcetera. Etcetera. This awesome thread is listed in the thread list as "Sticky: Have a Question? Post it Here!"

Yet there are even more things to do before using this marvelous thread. First, use the "Search" function at the bottom of the thread list. Type in a keyword in the "Subject" field. A list of results will pop up. Choose one. Most likely, your question will be answered.

If by some bizzare chance that your question(s) is/are still left unanswered, it's Question Thread Time! Check the FAQ before asking your question. If it is still unanswered, ask it. It will be answered.

/longandboringexplanationaboutquestionsyouedontwanttohearbut willbeveryusefultoyoulaterinyourpatheticlittlelife

All contents of this post are not subject to customary "Question Asking" laws. The author of this post retains all rights to the explanation. "The Question Thread", 'Have a Question? Post it Here!" and all related trademarks are property of, Yeebaagooon, a division of Omega Studios, Inc. © 2007, TartarianCeberus/Cerberus_001, ESO: CerberusofHades (tartariancebrerus@gmail.com. All rights reserved.

Cerberus- The three headed guard dog who guards the entrance to Hades; son of Typhon.

[This message has been edited by TartarianCerberus (edited 07-09-2007 @ 07:35 AM).]

posted 09 July 2007 06:05 AM EDT (US)     2 / 7  
Let me just copy and paste the answer:

4. How do I rotate units vertically?
You need to download reyks New Editor, this one if you play AoM (the original), and this one if you play The Titans. Then go to 'position objects' and a box will appear in the lower left corner. (Installing reyks New Editor does not cause drops in online play, and your fellow players don't need to have it to enjoy the final effects).

And TartarianCerberus, two things:
1. Albeit a bit over the top I enjoyed reading it. But just this one time
2. It's Yeebaagooon, with 3 o's.

Yes, periods and smileys are the same for me
No matter what you say
posted 09 July 2007 07:36 AM EDT (US)     3 / 7  
Edited. Now says Yeebaagooon.

Glad you liked it . Will you add it to your sig?

EDIT: Click here

Cerberus- The three headed guard dog who guards the entrance to Hades; son of Typhon.

[This message has been edited by TartarianCerberus (edited 07-09-2007 @ 07:47 AM).]

posted 09 July 2007 07:57 AM EDT (US)     4 / 7  
But just this one time
Please don't spam that link everywhere please

No matter what you say
posted 09 July 2007 08:02 AM EDT (US)     5 / 7  
okay, okay...but can I add it to my sig?

posted 09 July 2007 08:05 AM EDT (US)     6 / 7  
Yes, but then I don't want lots of posts with: Read my sig please!! or something similair.

No matter what you say
posted 09 July 2007 08:06 AM EDT (US)     7 / 7  
okay

Age of Mythology Heaven » Forums » Scenario Design » object turning
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register
Hop to:    
Age of Mythology Heaven | HeavenGames