You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Scenario Design
Moderated by Yeebaagooon, nottud

Hop to:    
loginhomeregisterhelprules
Bottom
Topic Subject: Scenario Announcement! MegaMan StarForce Time Crushers!
posted 21 July 2007 08:30 AM EDT (US)   

^old logo

[PNG, (145.88 KB)]
^new logo (won't show for some reason)

Here's a link to character descriptions: Link
A City Designs Scenario

Scenario Website (Updated Weekly)

This scenario has been worked on for the better part of a year now. So it's about time to show it to everyone else now.

Anyways, here's a short description of the scen from my website:

Introduction:
MMSF and Ryusei no Rockman are the same game coming out on the 8th for the Nintendo DS and which this scenario is about and takes place 4 months after. The main concept of the scen is of the wave roads, invisible roads to the eye on which waves travel. Right now as you sit in front of the computer, there are hundreds, if not thousands of wave roads above and around you. Some link ordinary devices, such as cell phones, however some even go into space, linking satelites. In your adventures, you will have to utilize these roads. It has been said that creating a wave road inside a scenario or on AoM is impossible. Never the less, I have found a way to create a wave road... but not just one... many!

It is the Year 200X. Computers and the internet boom have yet to have completely phased out and remain an important part of daily life for most. However, even more provalent in society than computers are wireless devices, such as cell phones that are commonplace. It is a time of rapid change globally, and technology is advancing at a unheard of rate.

Although crisis emerge once and a while, net crime is unheard of, because of sophisticated systems implicated after the Cybeasts. The network is at peace, and most communicate with their cell phones, pda's and laptops, on the go, where-ever and when-ever. In fact, you yourself probably own a cell phone, don't you? If not, you probably know a person who does, and this is commonplace, all over the world, from the Amber Waved Plains, to the Snow Peaked Mountaintops. You get not only great reception everywhere, but your phone is always connected to satelites in space, many of which aren't even known about, such as Pegasus, Leo, and Dragon; Three communications satelites orbiting in the upper magnetosphere of our planet.

Now we turn to you. You love to play your Age of Mythology the Titans on ESO, and cannot wait for the cell phone version. You end up playing this very scenario, odd isn't it? As you wait for 3 more players to join you, you wonder... I wonder how waves travel as they go flying by... As the scenario starts, you do not sense it, but your computer is now generating a "wave road" to a satellite up in space. You can play the scen on the ground, where you are, or on the wave road linking you to the satellite up in space, using the latest in trigger technology. What neat surprises will you find? Wait and you will find out!

^ Pretty good right?

But Im sure some of you doubt this wave road stuff, so I'll post what you want to hear: the features:
  • 3 Player AoMTT Multiplayer Scenario
  • Has been in design for the past year
  • An RPG like you've never played before - not just massive units, but intricate puzzles await!
  • Utilize Custom FM and Brother Band sytems to powerup Rockman!
  • Go "Om Ea (on - air!)" to the wave roads - 2 similar yet different worlds to explore.
  • Fight bosses that have special abilities, and eventually be able to become the bosses themselves!
  • Unite with the AMs, and transform with Star Force to destroy bosses with new amazing powers.
  • Explore Secret and Unlockable areas after you beat the game; this scen is always evolving and has alot of replay value.
  • Add a new dimension to fights using battle cards with different powers!
  • Replies:
    posted 21 July 2007 09:06 AM EDT (US)     1 / 3  
    Hey, you announced it Great!

MEPH
    [Insert amazingly witty signature here.]

Me and Yeebaagooon's scenarios | Download The Corruptor
    posted 21 July 2007 11:53 AM EDT (US)     2 / 3  
    Omg I loved megaman when i was younger lol.

Beta(eyecandy)Team Leader of Omega Studios
    Try some of my maps reviews appreciated.
    posted 21 July 2007 02:54 PM EDT (US)     3 / 3  
    Lol,good thing you announced it already.

The Gods have left us, therefore making the old world crumble and turn into ashes...

But as the gods return, from the ashes of the old world, shall rise a more beautiful and powerful new world, and life will begin once more, if they hadn't closed...dang you ES.
    Age of Mythology Heaven » Forums » Scenario Design » Scenario Announcement! MegaMan StarForce Time Crushers!
    You must be logged in to post messages.
    Please login or register
    Hop to:    
    Age of Mythology Heaven | HeavenGames