Please login or register

Scenario Design
Moderated by Yeebaagooon, nottud

Hop to:    
loginhomeregisterhelprules
Bottom
Topic Subject: Omega Escape
« Previous Page  1 2 3  Next Page »
posted 01 September 2007 10:16 AM EDT (US)   

Omega Escape

Triggers by: Yeebaagooon Eyecandy by: Mephiles, Luckyman, Navarone_Revenge, The Beta Team at Omega Studios, Yeebaagooon (If Ive missed someone please let me know) (Caribdus)

Contents

1. Introduction
  2. FEATURES
  3. SCREENSHOTS
  4. PROGRESS

1. Introduction

I know people are tired of threads saying 'Wait this isnt a n00by escape!'. Well this thread isnt a wait this isnt not n00by thread.

We can prove this escape will be massively complicated just by showing you the features and some screenies . So lets give you a brief summary of what has been happening in The Lands Of Omega....

This was conceived by Demi_god_matt of Omega Studios about 4 months ago. We thought it was a great idea and set it up as a community project. Caribdus did some eyecandy giving me updates and it was very good already. However he went selfish and refused to send the most recent update and after swearing and spamming got banned. But lets not go back to that.

About 1 month ago I realised I still had quite a large chunck of it left in my file and revived the project. I set about getting the new sub team at omega Studios (Specalising in eyecandy) working on it. They've done a brilliant job! Now its my turn to do some triggers before I send it back to them for the final area and perhaps a mine.

Now: Lets tell you why this is such a huge project...

2. Features

This is going to be my biggest project ever. I cant wait .

• Stunning eyecandy all across the map!
  • 25 minute time limit
  • 6 amazing cultures named after various members on The Omega Studios High Council when this map was created (Sorry new members!). We were going to have a N00b civilisation, but I guess 999 spam would cheese a lot of people off...
  • 8 whopping loaded powers for each culture!. These feature lightblasts, rings of fire and light, dark speed, slipstream, wrath of the ancients, scatter and (Now more suped up than ever) Omega!
  • Also a create your own god power pannel! Runners can choose a damage boost with their own effect. Hunters can choose a damage blast while also being able to summon certain powerful units.
  • Runners start in a vortex room where they can vortex to a certain location
  • Areas can be captured by placing units near a flag. Capturing an area will give line of sight to the area.
  • Hunters can recruit a variety of special units, each with unique abilities
  • No kill or loss bonusses! For balance you will gain power points (to buy powers and special stuff) gradually. 1 point every 30 seconds.
  • 3 runners and 2 hunters.
  • Limited upgrades. So a runner can get a maximum of +5 speed to save the hunters chasing him at lightspeed and shattering all the eyecandy with sonic booms...
  • In total I expect this map to have over 1000 triggers!

3. Screenshots!

The most recent Full Map Screenshot - the balck stuff is for special bits I havn't added yet.

[JPEG, (210.86 KB)]
    Statue To Yeebaagooon

[JPEG, (231.02 KB)]
    Luckyman's Jungle

[JPEG, (224.77 KB)]
    Luckyman's Jungle

[PNG, (355.51 KB)]
    Mephiles' Savannah

[PNG, (283.85 KB)]
    Yeebaagooon's Floating Pyramid

Caribdus' Egyptian Temple

Yeebaagooon's Pyramid Citadel

Caribdus' Greek City

Yeebaagooon's Opening Cinematic

Yeebaagooon's Opening Cinematic

More later . Ill add screenies of the powers when Ive done them.

4. Progress!

Map: 80%
    Triggers: 70%

Release date: Unknown!

Now lets have your comments . Also at the top credits thankyou to all the eyecandiers that improved areas! If I've left you out please let me know.

Civs coming later.

______________________________________ Yeebaagooon ______________________________________
    "Yeebaagooon had never seen a more handsome man in all his life. He couldn't control himself, He needed to act. Gripping the mirror in his strong arms he kissed the figure before him..." - Out Reach
    AoMH: Unfinished Scenarios|Singleplayer: Codename Ripto|Multiplayer: Minigames Z|CSC 7
    Ex Seraphs Dictator, Spore Heaven Seraph

[This message has been edited by Yeebaagooon (edited 09-29-2007 @ 03:34 AM).]

• Replies:
    posted 01 September 2007 11:01 AM EDT (US)     1 / 58  
    This sucks!

Only because I hate escapes, no offence dude. I just don't like escapes. Just like you don't like Zelda...

Hello, my name CHEEZ BIX:
  • Download the beta version of my map, Hero Wars: Godpowers Unleashed!
  • posted 01 September 2007 11:05 AM EDT (US)     2 / 58  
    That's ok ^_^

Anyway, great you announced it! Hey, where's a screenie of my bit?

MEPH
    [Insert amazingly witty signature here.]

Me and Yeebaagooon's scenarios | Download The Corruptor
    posted 01 September 2007 11:51 AM EDT (US)     3 / 58  
    Glad it's almost done.

I never asked for this.
    posted 01 September 2007 12:09 PM EDT (US)     4 / 58  
    Map is, triggers arnt!

______________________________________ Yeebaagooon ______________________________________
    ____________________ AoMH Seraph ____________________
    "You can't trust yeebaagooon to lead a rebelion, He would send everyone to steal mirrors so he could bask in his own brilliance." - Out Reach
    "Yeebaagooon had never seen a more handsome man in all his life. He couldn't control himself, He needed to act. Gripping the mirror in his strong arms he kissed the figure before him..." - Out Reach
    AoMH: Unfinished Scenarios|Singleplayer: Codename Ripto|Multiplayer: Minigames Z|CSC 7
    posted 01 September 2007 12:30 PM EDT (US)     5 / 58  
    it looks amazing but when i can download it or it is for download right now?

TO IMAGINE DOESNT HAVE PRICE, MAKE A CRAZY WORLD
    hermes2507
    posted 01 September 2007 02:10 PM EDT (US)     6 / 58  
    If you read it, youd see it isnt finished yet .

"You can't trust yeebaagooon to lead a rebelion, He would send everyone to steal mirrors so he could bask in his own brilliance." - Out Reach
    posted 01 September 2007 04:43 PM EDT (US)     7 / 58  
    Map is, triggers arnt!
    Triggering an escape should be a breeze for you.

I never asked for this.
    posted 01 September 2007 05:29 PM EDT (US)     8 / 58  
    Yes but it depends what is on the escape!

The boy with the mad imagination
    Prepare for the ultimate duel!
    Learn to use all my triggers and what you can do with them. Visit here.
    Find out and download the transform trigger here.
    Play some minigames I have created outside AOM including some 3D games here.
    posted 01 September 2007 05:43 PM EDT (US)     9 / 58  
    Triggering an escape should be a breeze for you.
    Umm....

Over 1000 triggers
    8 powers for EACH culture, different for runners and hunters
    Create your own god power pannel
    A crafty little QV God Power system to make my job a little easier . I have less triggers than how many powers they are for each culture and all the powers. But they are heaped with effects.

This will take a long time!

posted 01 September 2007 06:32 PM EDT (US)     10 / 58  
    Looks really cool, Omega has some pretty intresting maps!

<3
    posted 02 September 2007 00:22 AM EDT (US)     11 / 58  
    Create your own Godpower won't be cool

Unless it's my Omega Grenade, of course

• posted 02 September 2007 01:09 AM EDT (US)     12 / 58  
    In other words, it will only be cool if you use what andrew's made. But I agree on this the omega grenade thing is cool.

I never asked for this.
    posted 02 September 2007 02:17 AM EDT (US)     13 / 58  
    Of course. How could I have this map and leave Omega out?

However, its an Omega Bomb

Unfortunately, I am deleting the create your own god power pannel, as it messes up the triggers

[This message has been edited by Yeebaagooon (edited 09-02-2007 @ 03:25 AM).]

posted 02 September 2007 04:05 AM EDT (US)     14 / 58  
    That's a shame. Anyway, can I do some?

MEPH

posted 02 September 2007 04:34 AM EDT (US)     15 / 58  
    Nope sry! I want the personal satisfaction of doing all the triggers myself for a huge ego boost .

Ill try to find pictures of the powers now, but the rain triggered ones dont work .

[This message has been edited by Yeebaagooon (edited 09-02-2007 @ 06:55 AM).]

posted 02 September 2007 10:30 PM EDT (US)     16 / 58  
    Oh and Yeebaa, don't give Hunters Omega Grenade, or it'll be too powerful, and don't make it make the light dome and flashing and everything, otherwise everybody will run away before it explodes.

• posted 03 September 2007 01:50 AM EDT (US)     17 / 58  
    For hunters Omega will only destory buildings.

posted 03 September 2007 04:15 AM EDT (US)     18 / 58  
    Remember Yeebbagooon that a fair amount of the eyecandy there is mine...*hint, hint*. (I just wanted to check that my name would be included in the scenario.) Thanks for putting my name by the screenie, I know I am not part of OS anymore but I still appreciate it, get myself a little bit known before the release of The Chosen Ones.

I'm very responsible, when ever something goes wrong they always say I'm responsible

[This message has been edited by Caribdus (edited 09-03-2007 @ 04:29 AM).]

posted 03 September 2007 07:23 AM EDT (US)     19 / 58  
    *Shivers* oh the advertising spam.

And Im not someone who leeches credit from people, if you check the title your name is there.

Anyway, Nottud, online some triggers are not activating but they work fine in singleplayer. The condition is god powera ctive: Rain. Any ideas?

posted 05 September 2007 03:31 PM EDT (US)     20 / 58  
    Lol real mature and I did check,

I'm very responsible, when ever something goes wrong they always say I'm responsible
    posted 05 September 2007 05:16 PM EDT (US)     21 / 58  
    Nope sry! I want the personal satisfaction of doing all the triggers myself for a huge ego boost.
    I ment the map design...

MEPH

posted 06 September 2007 04:36 PM EDT (US)     22 / 58  
    Yea sure.

I think the problem with the powers is rain itself because Im British . Anyway Ill try changing it to healing spring and if that works full speed ahead!

Ill keep you lot posted . Then power screenies or descriptions.

Also I am proud to say these triggers have officialy perplexed Nottud .

'Not even I usually make triggers this complex'

Ego boosted by 8%.

[This message has been edited by Yeebaagooon (edited 09-06-2007 @ 04:37 PM).]

posted 06 September 2007 05:59 PM EDT (US)     23 / 58  
    What about ragnorok?

The boy with the mad imagination
    Prepare for the ultimate duel!
    Learn to use all my triggers and what you can do with them. Visit here.
    Find out and download the transform trigger here.
    Play some minigames I have created outside AOM including some 3D games here.
    posted 06 September 2007 07:28 PM EDT (US)     24 / 58  
    Very cool map! But normally escapes don't require that much triggers and you said it was your biggest project ever so I assume PTN2 (an RPG should require more work) will be a lazzy project? Just wanted to know :P. Now lets start argueing.
    Ego -5 hehehe
    Zumox

-Leader of the VerSus Clan- Visit us!
    AoM TT ESO Username Currently VS_ZzumoxX
    Working on the Kradle of Chaos.
    posted 06 September 2007 08:09 PM EDT (US)     25 / 58  
    No offence but simply looking at the map it looks more like a stargate game then an escape. I guess its just a different style of escape.
    « Previous Page  1 2 3  Next Page »
    Age of Mythology Heaven » Forums » Scenario Design » Omega Escape
    You must be logged in to post messages.
    Please login or register
    Hop to:    
    Age of Mythology Heaven | HeavenGames