Moderated by Yeebaagooon, nottud

Hop to:    
loginhomeregisterhelprules
Bottom
Topic Subject: My New Map In Makeing - Castle's Under Seige
posted 23 March 2009 09:59 PM EDT (US)   

XD%Chance that I will finish this map!
This map is also going to be helped made by Demigodseer
40% of the credit for this map is going to demigodseer for the idea and for helping me with triggers that were gltiching and also for putting eye candy on the map.
Now am done wit the first two castles one you can see in the picture above ^ and the other in the picture at the end. I also have all the triggers done for the first castle two. Estimated time for finish all the tirggers for the second casltle will be the end of today or early tomaro.
Pritty sure most ppl have played the game age of castles by demigodseer. This game is just like that but way better. In this one insted of just bringing ur unit to the statue and castle becomes urs you must actiualy distroy the gates and distroy the fortress and then the castle becomes urs. Another cool feature is that there is god powers in this one, am sure that im going to put a bolt god power in. but havent disided on other god powers to put in. but i will.

Well...........
Heres another screen shot of a diffrnet caslte.

[JPEG, (225.06 KB)]

Guys i need names for castles and i can't think of any...
if u have a name i could use for 1 plz post it.. so i can use it. -not all names posted will be used-

VeX_Sino was here!
Curently working on - Castle's Under Seige.

[This message has been edited by VeX_Sino (edited 03-25-2009 @ 03:30 PM).]

Replies:
posted 23 March 2009 10:02 PM EDT (US)     1 / 22  
O_o wow.. you explained a lot in that XD , whats the map about? how much eyecandy have you finished? percentage done?

Papal Watch AAR Where I sit back and let the computers entertain you!

[This message has been sacked by Mongols (sacked 04-02-1258 AD).]
posted 23 March 2009 10:04 PM EDT (US)     2 / 22  
I'm just proud of myself for not messing up all the parts that i did get done. this is my first time doing this. at least i got the picture in. NO MAKEING FUN OF ME FOR HOW BAD I DID. XD
well o well. i messed up on the color thing to. = ) see ya latter demi.
posted 23 March 2009 10:39 PM EDT (US)     3 / 22  
better than mine? :P maybe more complicated but yours may end up with a few glitches you'll find hard to fix . if you destroy the gate how would the new owners get the new gate? some complicated trigger work i see coming up , but good for you i'm helping :P

Papal Watch AAR Where I sit back and let the computers entertain you!

[This message has been sacked by Mongols (sacked 04-02-1258 AD).]
posted 23 March 2009 10:59 PM EDT (US)     4 / 22  
the gate thing i already have done man. gates or any other units never get distroyed
when they get down to 5% hp they transform and instantly repair. and only when castles repairs the units will come back. =P good thing im smart. or else i would of had to give u more credit like 45ish.
posted 23 March 2009 11:53 PM EDT (US)     5 / 22  
What if units do more then 5% damage. Theres easy fixes for that.

ValorStudios
<==========]==0

[This message has been edited by SwordOfValor (edited 03-23-2009 @ 11:54 PM).]

posted 24 March 2009 08:58 AM EDT (US)     6 / 22  
well. ive already got all the atacking and hp stats on paper. and ive checked em all. none can do over 5% dammage to any unit in the game.i actiualy come past that glitch. it was really simpol to fix. befor i had it at 2%. didnt work out that well. = )
posted 25 March 2009 04:17 PM EDT (US)     7 / 22  
IMO: nice castle eyecandy but the mass unit spam is screwed up.. you know you can select units in the editor and walk them in groups right? be more realistic.
posted 25 March 2009 04:32 PM EDT (US)     8 / 22  
yea i know.. just didnt take the time to do it.....
i sotra just wanted to make the sceen of the peice befor pll start dieing...
XD. o well. next time i will tnks for the tip hun. = )

VeX_Sino was here!
posted 25 March 2009 05:09 PM EDT (US)     9 / 22  
You seriously need to fix up your English. It's "Making" and "Siege" - i'm going to be annoyed with this scenario if you have major misspellings.
posted 25 March 2009 06:00 PM EDT (US)     10 / 22  
am srry about my speelling mistakes on post. was trying to type fast to gets it done. i had other things to do. when i get time i will go and fix all the mistakes.
posted 25 March 2009 06:31 PM EDT (US)     11 / 22  
LAAAAAGFEST!

ninjapenguin981
I AM THE ALMIGHTY ETERNAL LOSER SISSY BOY
posted 25 March 2009 06:43 PM EDT (US)     12 / 22  
LAAAAAGFEST!
WTF.. what was the point in putting that?

VeX_Sino was here!
posted 29 March 2009 11:41 AM EDT (US)     13 / 22  
That it's going to lagg.

KingUndergroundKing
posted 02 April 2009 04:22 PM EDT (US)     14 / 22  
The standard of new scenarios certainly seems to be on the rise, so this is great .

I can't help being picky though; do you mean Castle is under siege or castles (plural) are under siege?

______________________________________ Yeebaagooon ______________________________________
____________________ AoMH Seraph ____________________
"You can't trust yeebaagooon to lead a rebelion, He would send everyone to steal mirrors so he could bask in his own brilliance." - Out Reach
"Yeebaagooon had never seen a more handsome man in all his life. He couldn't control himself, He needed to act. Gripping the mirror in his strong arms he kissed the figure before him..." - Out Reach
AoMH: Unfinished Scenarios|Singleplayer: Codename Ripto|Multiplayer: Minigames Z|CSC 7
Ex Seraphs Dictator, Spore Heaven Seraph
posted 02 April 2009 04:37 PM EDT (US)     15 / 22  
I think it is two castles because he said
Heres another screen shot of a diffrnet caslte.
And the castle in the second screen looks different to the first.

Welcome, to my domain.

My Email is: Henrz.me@hotmail.com

kthx.
posted 04 April 2009 04:37 AM EDT (US)     16 / 22  
Reminds me of City Under Siege, only the name of course - the gameplay is probably a lot different . Best of luck ~ Khan

<||=================================||>
Proud Member of Forgotten Empires
96Reviews KaS Dota2 Halo 5 Reach
{ "Work until your idols become your rivals" }
༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ trGetUnitScenarioName(); ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
posted 04 April 2009 11:53 AM EDT (US)     17 / 22  
I can't help being picky though; do you mean Castle is under siege or castles (plural) are under siege?
--------------------------------------------------

it is plural... thers many diffrent castles... but the two u see in the pictures. are the two main ones.... and am pritty sure u know demigodseer. and have played his game..... age of castles.... thers castles just like the ones in his game all over the map. thers like 10 of them.
and thers also two temples that can be protected by god powers....... witch demi. is going to make.

VeX_Sino was here!
posted 04 April 2009 12:30 PM EDT (US)     18 / 22  
Then you'd want to call it "Castles under siege" .

But the eycandy looks good. I'd just suggest enlarging a few objects.

______________________________________ Yeebaagooon ______________________________________
____________________ AoMH Seraph ____________________
"You can't trust yeebaagooon to lead a rebelion, He would send everyone to steal mirrors so he could bask in his own brilliance." - Out Reach
"Yeebaagooon had never seen a more handsome man in all his life. He couldn't control himself, He needed to act. Gripping the mirror in his strong arms he kissed the figure before him..." - Out Reach
AoMH: Unfinished Scenarios|Singleplayer: Codename Ripto|Multiplayer: Minigames Z|CSC 7
Ex Seraphs Dictator, Spore Heaven Seraph
posted 05 April 2009 05:11 AM EDT (US)     19 / 22  
Here's some names you could use for the castles:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_castles_in_England

MEPH
[Insert amazingly witty signature here.]

Me and Yeebaagooon's scenarios | Download The Corruptor
posted 14 April 2009 07:49 PM EDT (US)     20 / 22  
Wow you sure seem to like siege maps. You were all over the comments on the new Helms Deep maps and when I hosted a siege map two days ago you were there too.
posted 23 April 2009 09:31 PM EDT (US)     21 / 22  
the 2nd pic has a ton of units on it so it seems it will lagg worse then 300
posted 27 April 2009 06:36 PM EDT (US)     22 / 22  
k.... first of all. thres nvr really going to be that many units... its just a screen shot.... lots of units to make it look good..... and second.... am putting a hold on this map.......and might possobly just stop working on it because i got other maps that i really want to get done more than this one.......
Age of Mythology Heaven » Forums » Scenario Design » My New Map In Makeing - Castle's Under Seige
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register
Hop to:    
Age of Mythology Heaven | HeavenGames