Please login or register

Halls of Valhalla
Moderated by Yeebaagooon

Hop to:    
loginhomeregisterhelprules
Bottom
Topic Subject: Game: The Ferris Wheel Of Doom 8.0
« Previous Page  1 2 3 ··· 10 ··· 13  Next Page »
posted 22 February 2008 03:23 AM EDT (US)   

Welcome .

For the new thread, please go here.

empireofages wins!

Game Log
  • Crusading_Knight VAPOURISE Papaya
  • Epic Commander VAPOURISE xefus
  • Botolf VAPOURISE Crusading_Knight
  • Mephiles VAPOURISE Ultra_Janissary
  • Nanodude VAPOURISE Epic Commander
  • AvidWriter VAPOURISE Shraze
  • DragonQ VAPOURISE Out Reach
  • empireofages VAPOURISE Botolf
  • Shutt94 TIMEOUT
  • That_Guy_U_Know VAPOURISE angryzor
  • Caribdus VAPOURISE Shanks13
  • Alex VAPOURISE Yeebaaagooon
  • Elder_Ulsfark VAPOURISE Baske
  • AdZyZ TIMEOUT
  • TBK145VAPOURISE AvidWriter
  • Nitro Tractor VAPOURISE Nanodude
  • Alyssea VAPOURISE DragonQ
  • Mephiles VAPOURISE Alex
  • empireofages VAPOURISE That_Guy_U_Know
  • Caribdius BACTERIAFY Yeebaagooon
  • Yeebaagooon VAPOURISE TBK145
  • Elder_Ulsfark VAPOURISE Yeebaagooon
  • Nitro_Tractor VAPOURISE Caribdus
  • Alyssea VAPOURISE Mephiles
  • empireofages VAPOURISE Nitro Tractor
  • Elder_Ulsfark VAPOURISE Alyssea
  • empireofages VAPOURISE Elder_Ulsfark

• Victims
  • Crusading_Knight
  • Epic Commander
  • Botolf
  • xefus
  • Mephiles
  • Nanodude
  • AvidWriter
  • DragonQ
  • empireofages
  • Ultra_Janissary *
  • Shutt94
  • That_Guy_U_Know
  • Out Reach
  • Caribdus
  • Alex
  • Yeebaagooon
  • Shanks13
  • angryzor
  • Papaya
  • Shraze
  • Elder_Ulsfark
  • AdzyZ
  • Baske
  • TBK145
  • Nitro Tractor
  • Alyssea

* Has requested to be postponed.

• Story

You were pleased the HG had been saved from the tyranny of Yeebaagooon. In the cliched manner that is always funny, everything seemed normal. You decided to go downstairs and switch on the TV. Everything was well until the commercial breaks. A wall of pure sound blasted from the speakers:
    "HI! I'M BARRY SCOTT AND NOT ONLY DO I NOT KNOW HOW NOT TO SHOUT, I CANNOT TURN CAPS LOCK OFF EITHER! NEW AND IMPROVED CILIT BANG CAN GET RID OF EVEN THE TOUGHEST OF GRIME! LOOK AT IT WORK ON THE MOULDY PENNY I PICKED UP FROM MY BANK ACCOUNT! 1 HOUR LATER THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO DIFFERENCE! AMAZING! NEW CILIT BANG! BANG! AND THE DIRT IS GONE!"

You were horrified that such an individual could exist, and even more so when you found he had an HG account! He now wanted to test his all surface multi cleaner on members. The acid in this stuff is truly deadly and dissolves almost anything. It was an epic battle that HG would never forget...

Now, most of the members had been vapourised. The mods secretly tried to escape their acidic graves, but Barry proudly stamped on their heads until they retreated. 'NOW IT LOOKS LIKE THERE IS GOING TO BE A WINNER OF ONE YEARS SUPPLY OF CILLIT BANG!' he screams to himself. 'BUT WHO WILL IT BE?!'

empireofages won, and there was much rejoicing. Barry joined in the party by spraying cillit bang everywhere.
    But, the mods sneaked out of their grave to rendezvous at The Cherub Wagon, and plan their next dastardly assault.

BARRY SCOTT

Bacterium (10% failure rate)

If you spend more than 72 hours at the top, BARRY SCOTT will pour CILIT BANG onto you, and vapourise you.

Rules

• Stick to the Code Of Conduct at all times.
  • If you are caught smurfing you will be instantly vapourised.
  • You may request to be postponed, where you only get 1 day to make your turn, but you will not be pwned if you fail to turn up.
  • You may not edit the post where you put your game choice.
  • People who do not respond frequently may be barred from playing, it just slows everyone down.
  • You may talk outside the thread if you wish.
  • If you are not playing, please do not post.
  • To play, please see below:

How To Play

This game is ridiculously simple and barely needs a mod. Just as many people as possible sign up. I will randomly put everybody in a turn order. When it's your turn, you post one of the following codes:

*BANG! AND {Playername} IS GONE!: This kills the player you have chosen.

OR

*Bacteria! Aid {Playername}: Saves a player of your choice. However - there is a 10% chance the bacteria will turn around and bite your head off.

Then it is immediately the turn of the next living player in the turn order. Once you have posted, you may not edit your post, so make sure you have thought it through.

I will not prod people when it's their turn, that is everybody else's job! Definitely talk outside the thread if you want.

NB.The site moderators disapprove of this thread because it promotes freedom, rebellion and so called 'justice' against moderators.

______________________________________ Yeebaagooon ______________________________________
    ____________________ AoMH Seraph ____________________
    "You can't trust yeebaagooon to lead a rebelion, He would send everyone to steal mirrors so he could bask in his own brilliance." - Out Reach
    "Yeebaagooon had never seen a more handsome man in all his life. He couldn't control himself, He needed to act. Gripping the mirror in his strong arms he kissed the figure before him..." - Out Reach
    AoMH: Unfinished Scenarios|Singleplayer: Codename Ripto|Multiplayer: Minigames Z|CSC 7
    Ex Seraphs Dictator, Spore Heaven Seraph

[This message has been edited by Yeebaagooon (edited 03-17-2008 @ 09:17 AM).]

• Replies:
    posted 22 February 2008 03:41 AM EDT (US)     1 / 313  
    /in
    posted 22 February 2008 03:43 AM EDT (US)     2 / 313  
    Lame theme choice. :/
    posted 22 February 2008 03:45 AM EDT (US)     3 / 313  
    Should have said not to post if you are only coming to criticise. Was that post really needed? Could you think of a better one?

______________________________________ Yeebaagooon ______________________________________
    "You can't trust yeebaagooon to lead a rebelion, He would send everyone to steal mirrors so he could bask in his own brilliance." - Out Reach
    "Yeebaagooon had never seen a more handsome man in all his life. He couldn't control himself, He needed to act. Gripping the mirror in his strong arms he kissed the figure before him..." - Out Reach
    AoMH: Unfinished Scenarios|Singleplayer: Codename Ripto|Multiplayer: Minigames Z|CSC 7
    posted 22 February 2008 03:59 AM EDT (US)     4 / 313  
    Can't accept a little criticism?
    Could you think of a better one?
    No because thats all I wanted to say.
    posted 22 February 2008 04:05 AM EDT (US)     5 / 313  
    I like constructive criticism, but cannot accept plain criticism. It gives me no foundation on what to improve on at all.

posted 22 February 2008 04:14 AM EDT (US)     6 / 313  
    Your a intelligent guy you can lead on to what it could possibly improve.

(taste)
    posted 22 February 2008 04:31 AM EDT (US)     7 / 313  
    in
    posted 22 February 2008 04:55 AM EDT (US)     8 / 313  
    /in

| Botolf the Crazed |
    There's treasure everywhere!
    Winner of the Kman Lame Puns Award
    posted 22 February 2008 04:55 AM EDT (US)     9 / 313  
    Sign me up.

<3
    posted 22 February 2008 05:10 AM EDT (US)     10 / 313  
    well if its got BARRY SCOTT i'm in

Out Reach
    The guy who writes the erotic fan fiction in Yeebaagoon's signature
    posted 22 February 2008 06:43 AM EDT (US)     11 / 313  
    /in

Angry Levels|SIMSTools|PHTC|TriggersToOne Trigger Anti Edit Utility
    Triggers coming up quite soon: Camera Master!!!!! (Have complete control over your camera. Make Camera tracks based on unit positions, aim the camera based on mathematical expressions. Multiple levels of advancedness!
    posted 22 February 2008 07:08 AM EDT (US)     12 / 313  
    OMG Cillit bang!
    You leave me no choice Yeeb...
    I am in.

Noobs do not excist.
    There are just players and better players.
    posted 22 February 2008 07:14 AM EDT (US)     13 / 313  
    How in the world do you come up with these stories?

/in!

“Si vis pacem, para bellum”
    posted 22 February 2008 09:02 AM EDT (US)     14 / 313  
    In.

posted 22 February 2008 09:51 AM EDT (US)     15 / 313  
    *joins up*

HH - AoMH

Total Forge projects completed: 82 (includes screenshots, game variants, and map variants)
    Current Forge project: A secret!
    posted 22 February 2008 10:48 AM EDT (US)     16 / 313  
    BARRY SCOTT FTW!

Je suis in, of course.

EDIT: One question...why the awful quality picture of everyone's favourite advert hero? Much better one is here:

EDIT: OK I lied about the one question thing...question the second is will the 10% chance of saving someone failing be implemented this time or not?

Take my love, take my land, take me where I cannot stand.
    I don't care, I'm still free, you can't take the sky from me.
    Take me out to the black, tell them I ain't comin' back.
    Burn the land and boil the sea, you can't take the sky from me.
    There's no place I can be, since I found Serenity.
    But you can't take the sky from me...

[This message has been edited by DragonQ (edited 02-22-2008 @ 10:51 AM).]

posted 22 February 2008 10:59 AM EDT (US)     17 / 313  
    I would like to singup please.

/in

oh you can wait for what I can give
    you know what I am so you know how I live
    try to look proud but you’re not in the slightest
    its happening now and it’s always been like this.
    posted 22 February 2008 11:03 AM EDT (US)     18 / 313  
    @ Papaya

Aye, Captain!

@ Dragon

I used that one and it came out wierd. I will try and use photoshop to sharpen it.

[This message has been edited by Yeebaagooon (edited 02-22-2008 @ 11:33 AM).]

posted 22 February 2008 11:07 AM EDT (US)     19 / 313  
    You must have made it too small before editing it - lemme have a go. OK this is what I came up with after 2 minutes in Fireworks. Could add a funky pink glow to it?

[This message has been edited by DragonQ (edited 02-22-2008 @ 11:17 AM).]

posted 22 February 2008 11:18 AM EDT (US)     20 / 313  
    Stupid image sizes. Thanks for the help but I have redone it using photoshop. And I see transparency only works with .pngs, one question answered .

[This message has been edited by Yeebaagooon (edited 02-22-2008 @ 11:18 AM).]

posted 22 February 2008 11:22 AM EDT (US)     21 / 313  
    That would be because PNG > all. Should use it for the wheel to as it has nasty JPG artifacts already . I assume the wheel is from a master PSD or Fireworks PNG file?

posted 22 February 2008 11:27 AM EDT (US)     22 / 313  
    You should have done Vanish Oxiaction

/in

@Keron Cyst
    You need to respect that fact that people have different oppinions on each theme. The majority of people like it. Infact, I think you're the only one who doesn't.

MEPH
    [Insert amazingly witty signature here.]

Me and Yeebaagooon's scenarios | Download The Corruptor
    posted 22 February 2008 11:29 AM EDT (US)     23 / 313  
    Yes, it is a fireworks JPG, but PNGs don't show sometimes ebcause they are so huge (tries).

posted 22 February 2008 11:39 AM EDT (US)     24 / 313  
    If by "huge" you mean file size, then that will not be a problem because something like that wheel should be smaller in PNG format than JPG format.

posted 22 February 2008 11:47 AM EDT (US)     25 / 313  
    . But large files won't show. I tried PNGs on a previous version and they didn't show.

I will try to PNGify it when everyone signs up. I need to cram all the text on.

« Previous Page  1 2 3 ··· 10 ··· 13  Next Page »
    Age of Mythology Heaven » Forums » Halls of Valhalla » Game: The Ferris Wheel Of Doom 8.0
    You must be logged in to post messages.
    Please login or register
    Hop to:    
    Age of Mythology Heaven | HeavenGames