Please login or register

Halls of Valhalla
Moderated by Yeebaagooon

Hop to:    
loginhomeregisterhelprules
Bottom
Topic Subject: Member Of The Month: September 2009
« Previous Page  1 2 3  Next Page »
posted 01 October 2009 11:06 AM EDT (US)   
Nobody deserves MOTM more this month than our resident games guru; Briguy!

Yeebaagooon: Greetings, Briguy, and welcome.
Briguy: Hey Yeeb.

Yeebaagooon: So I think it's about time you got MOTM, you've been doing quite a lot in the HOV with regards to forum games. Where do you get your incredible ideas from?
Briguy: Well most of my ideas are from some place, usually not a forum. It might be from a board game, a game online, etc. I just convert them so they can be played forum wise and I try to make them original.

Yeebaagooon: Well you certainly do a very good job. What has been your favourite game that you've hosted?
Briguy: I've had a few I liked best, such as Greed and Russian Roulette, but my favorite has to be my 1st one, the Worst Case Scenario Game.

Yeebaagooon: And why did you enjoy that one so much?
Briguy: Well for one I was still kind of a newbie at AoMH when I made that, and I got a lot of respect from some of the older guys making that game. It also had the most posts in it and lasted the longest. Who knew such a simple game could be so much fun?

Yeebaagooon: Indeed, the simplest games are often the best. What has been the favourite game that you've participated in at HG?
Briguy: Hmm, tough question. There's been a lot of very good games at HG, but I gotta say I like mafias the best. PurpleWorm's Political Mafia was pretty fun so I think I liked that one the best.

Yeebaagooon: and do you think the mafia and forum games are still going strong?
Briguy: Unfortunately, they've been getting more and more inactive it seems, at least at HoV. Also, the mafias aren't really the same as they used to, before Mafias were pretty original and balanced, but now it seems like they are losing their touch. Basically, I don't think people are putting the time and effort they used to in hosting mafias.

Yeebaagooon: I would agree to that. Now what happens in your daily life usually?
Briguy: Eh, my life is kind of boring at the moment, but it seems to be picking up. Right now I just go to school and come home with lots of homework :P. In my free time I do things with the Boy Scouts such as camping, and I play Ultimate Frisbee in my spare time with friends.

Yeebaagooon: Ah excellent, tell me about your last camp; I'd be interested to compare mine to yours.
Briguy: Well our campouts are a little strange, especially when we camp out near this Fort. We play this nerdy game call "Seige of Gondor" where we all bring lightsabers to the campout and split into 2 teams. One team tries to get the flag inside the fort, and the other trys to defend it within a time limit. The game can get pretty violent though, I've had logs dropped on my head from 50 feet high. We are a pretty lazy troop, so we have more fun than work .

Yeebaagooon: Hmm the log dropping seems against the scout law ;p. It sounds like you have a good time, what was the best camp you've been on?
Briguy: I'd have to say my 1st campout was best. We did a nice long bike ride, talked to some chicks and stopped at this prank store. We bought some fart spray and sprayed all the adult tents. Hard to pick a best really, most of our camp outs are fun.

Yeebaagooon: Completely different then :P. So what plans do you have for the future?
Briguy: I haven't thought too much about the future yet. I think I'll be some sort of engineer, something to do with maths, since I'm pretty good at it.

Yeebaagooon: Interesting, and you'll keep coming up with great forum games ?
Briguy: Of course :P!

Yeebaagooon: Excellent, thanks for taking part in this interview. Any last words?
Briguy: Uh, nothing really much to say. I'll just keep the forum games coming and you guys do what you do.
Oh and one more thing, HAHA SURVIVOR FO I GOT MOTM BEFORE YOU! That is all.

Yeebaagooon: You seem to imply he will be getting it?
Briguy: He never had a chance .

Yeebaagooon: Thanks again Briguy, bye.
Briguy: Yep, see you later.

______________________________________ Yeebaagooon ______________________________________
____________________ AoMH Seraph ____________________
"You can't trust yeebaagooon to lead a rebelion, He would send everyone to steal mirrors so he could bask in his own brilliance." - Out Reach
"Yeebaagooon had never seen a more handsome man in all his life. He couldn't control himself, He needed to act. Gripping the mirror in his strong arms he kissed the figure before him..." - Out Reach
AoMH: Unfinished Scenarios|Singleplayer: Codename Ripto|Multiplayer: Minigames Z|CSC 7
Ex Seraphs Dictator, Spore Heaven Seraph

[This message has been edited by Yeebaagooon (edited 10-01-2009 @ 11:07 AM).]

Replies:
posted 01 October 2009 12:02 PM EDT (US)     1 / 56  
oh hi briguy.

¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¸„ø¤º°¨
¨°º¤ø„¸EPIC MOD „ø¤º°¨
¸„ø¤º°¨ IS EPIC!``°º¤ø„¸?
¸„ø¤º°¨¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º
Ex mod on: Spore - HG - RoN - RoL - N:TW
Check out my: DeviantArt - Steam
posted 01 October 2009 12:29 PM EDT (US)     2 / 56  
About time you won it!

Nice one.
posted 01 October 2009 01:39 PM EDT (US)     3 / 56  
Well Done on getting MOTM. Hope it goes well for you.

Coming Soon...
Something Intresting...
posted 01 October 2009 03:12 PM EDT (US)     4 / 56  
posted 01 October 2009 03:14 PM EDT (US)     5 / 56  
congratz briguy

KingUndergroundKing
posted 01 October 2009 03:26 PM EDT (US)     6 / 56  
Thanks guys, it's been great hosting games here and I'll definitely be hosting more.

I need to think of a new sig.
posted 01 October 2009 03:32 PM EDT (US)     7 / 56  
Congradulations Brig!!!

Old Bachus, Napoleon of Spam turned half decent forumer
>>Winner of Most Improved AoMH Forumer '09<<
~If you can read this, thank a teacher. If it isn't in Danish, thank King Alfred.~
>>My work<<

"Once you've stooped to Cash4Gold type stuff, you no longer are a celebrity." - Mozzy
posted 01 October 2009 03:34 PM EDT (US)     8 / 56  
The custom title still says "mortal"!

Edit: Oops, forgot... Congrats!

castwcrt rip 2010-2010

[This message has been edited by Guard of Osiris (edited 10-01-2009 @ 03:35 PM).]

posted 01 October 2009 03:39 PM EDT (US)     9 / 56  
Bottom of the barrel?
They haven't done me yet.
posted 01 October 2009 03:48 PM EDT (US)     10 / 56  
No, I was the bottom of the barrel.
Once they reached me, it should have stopped.

(_̅_̅(̲̲̲̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅(̅_̅_̲̅marij̲u̲̅an̲̅a̲̅̅_̅_̅_̅()
(is not as helluva drug as pepe)
posted 01 October 2009 03:51 PM EDT (US)     11 / 56  
Congrats Briguy. What Scout rank are you?

Yes, I began my journey alone, and I ended it alone.
But that does not mean that I walked alone. ~ Brandon Sanderson
posted 01 October 2009 04:30 PM EDT (US)     12 / 56  
Bottom of the barrel?
I have to be one of the most under rated people on this forum...
What Scout rank are you?
Star, but I only need one more badge (which is almost done) and I can get Life. I'm a little slow, but I think I can make Eagle.

I need to think of a new sig.
posted 01 October 2009 04:37 PM EDT (US)     13 / 56  
Your ranks are so different .

______________________________________ Yeebaagooon ______________________________________
"You can't trust yeebaagooon to lead a rebelion, He would send everyone to steal mirrors so he could bask in his own brilliance." - Out Reach
"Yeebaagooon had never seen a more handsome man in all his life. He couldn't control himself, He needed to act. Gripping the mirror in his strong arms he kissed the figure before him..." - Out Reach
AoMH: Unfinished Scenarios|Singleplayer: Codename Ripto|Multiplayer: Minigames Z|CSC 7
posted 01 October 2009 05:20 PM EDT (US)     14 / 56  
Bottom of the barrel?

4:45 PM - Papaya: can I say that I want to put a ****ing knife in his throat and then take it back

If you don't like it here, we're not making you stay, so please, feel free to leave so Hook and I can make love to each other in peace.~ Shanks
posted 01 October 2009 06:03 PM EDT (US)     15 / 56  
Star, but I only need one more badge (which is almost done) and I can get Life. I'm a little slow, but I think I can make Eagle.
Briguy doesn't have a life yet.
posted 01 October 2009 06:19 PM EDT (US)     16 / 56  
I'm Life. I only have one more badge to do and my project, before I can reach Eagle. I'm slacking off with Scouts though, so it'll take me a while.

Yes, I began my journey alone, and I ended it alone.
But that does not mean that I walked alone. ~ Brandon Sanderson
posted 01 October 2009 07:44 PM EDT (US)     17 / 56  
what
posted 01 October 2009 08:00 PM EDT (US)     18 / 56  
o hai briguy

Gratz on the MotM.

I was also astounded.
posted 01 October 2009 08:16 PM EDT (US)     19 / 56  
I go with the BoyScouts
I play ultimate Frisbee with my friends
I think my forum games are good especially the im gay one
So keep it coming, and I'll keep makin' them
Oh and HAHA SURVIVOR FO I GOT MOTM BEFORE YOU - Briguy
lol'd.

4:45 PM - Papaya: can I say that I want to put a ****ing knife in his throat and then take it back

If you don't like it here, we're not making you stay, so please, feel free to leave so Hook and I can make love to each other in peace.~ Shanks
posted 01 October 2009 08:56 PM EDT (US)     20 / 56  
I'm a Bronze Palm Eagle. Suck it.

Also, Briguy, I have that same disk.

oh you can wait for what I can give
you know what I am so you know how I live
try to look proud but you’re not in the slightest
its happening now and it’s always been like this.
posted 01 October 2009 11:18 PM EDT (US)     21 / 56  
Were it not for me sitting on my hands for 3 years I should have up to 3 Gold Palms, but alas only up to my first Gold. So hush.

Something something a quarter of a century old.
posted 02 October 2009 01:59 AM EDT (US)     22 / 56  
In my free time I do things with the Boy Scouts such as camping,
Scouts, awww I feel sorry for you doing such a thing. Fortunally you don't live here otherwise you would get so much shit...

<3
posted 02 October 2009 09:52 AM EDT (US)     23 / 56  
Congratulations, Briguy.

In all your science of the mind, seeking blind through flesh and bone
Find the blood inside this stone
Well, I know I've never shown what I feel, I've always known
I plan my vengeance on my own - and I was always alone
posted 02 October 2009 04:54 PM EDT (US)     24 / 56  
In my free time I do things with the Boy Scouts such as camping,
Scouts, awww I feel sorry for you doing such a thing. Fortunally you don't live here otherwise you would get so much shit...
The one and only truth.
posted 02 October 2009 05:22 PM EDT (US)     25 / 56  
I'm a Bronze Palm Eagle. Suck it.
Young Leader .
Can become a leader next year.

« Previous Page  1 2 3  Next Page »
Age of Mythology Heaven » Forums » Halls of Valhalla » Member Of The Month: September 2009
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register
Hop to:    
Age of Mythology Heaven | HeavenGames