6. Henrz
7. Briguy
8. Mozzarella Man
9.Cold Viper
10. shanks13
11. Yeebaagooon
12. Ninja Penguin

Dead:

Guard of Olympus - The White Knight Lord Kill Von Mc Doom Slayer, Pillager of 1000 worlds, Slayer of 1,000,000 Peasants.
Yeebaagoooon - The Red Knight THE KING.
Ninja Penguin - Captain of the Guard
Briguy - The Blue Knight
Shraze - The Yellow Knight
NomadicNoodle - The Green Knight

rules:

As in sign up thread, and within the confines of your role e-mail.

Out Reach
The guy who writes the erotic fan fiction in Yeebaagoon's signature

[This message has been edited by Out Reach (edited 04-13-2010 @ 03:13 AM).]

Replies:
posted 26 March 2010 04:07 AM EDT (US)     1 / 126  
The King awoke suddenly to a terrible scream! it echoed through the Court, and chilled him to his very bones. A search of the castle by the Captain of the Guard Quickly found Guard of Olympus The ever Honorable White Knight Dead.

But that was not the end of that mornings sorrows. A few hours latter on the Jousting Arena, Yeebaagooon, The Red Knight was having a practice Joust when his Armour gave way to a nights worth of weakening and damage. Without any Armour the Red Knight was Killed all most instantly.

Guard of Olympus - the White Knight, and Yeebaagooon the Red Knight have been Killed.

It is now day 1. (there is no specific number to lynch)

Day 1 will end at 8pm GMT Sunday the 28th of March.

Out Reach

[This message has been edited by Out Reach (edited 03-26-2010 @ 04:08 AM).]

posted 26 March 2010 04:31 AM EDT (US)     2 / 126  
Curse you killer, even though I'm honored to be killed on night 0 .

~Guard of Olympus ~
Dark Times|My work (4.6)|Teaser #2
posted 26 March 2010 08:51 AM EDT (US)     3 / 126  
Strange that we don't see what they were other than their names....

Confirmed

Shall we start with a random vote?
posted 26 March 2010 04:06 PM EDT (US)     4 / 126  
1st of all, I have a plan that will put our king in a good position.
At the end of the day he takes into account the people the Court have voted for and picks one of them to lynch. He can go with the majority, a minority, but the person must have been voted for by at least 1 person who the king himself didn't vote for.
If everyone votes themself, the King can lynch whoever he wants to without having to expose himself. This will assure us that there will be no biases within the votes. If you don't vote yourself, you'll look extremely scummy the next day.

Vote: Briguy

Also Viper I have a question for you; are you or are you not a Knight?

I need to think of a new sig.
posted 26 March 2010 04:51 PM EDT (US)     5 / 126  
But that's a paradox, Briguy.
the person must have been voted for by at least 1 person who the king himself didn't vote for.
If I vote for me, the King can't vote for me because there wouldn't be people voting for me that the King didn't vote for, just because he voted for me. It's not so easy to understand, I think?
If everyone votes themself, the King can lynch whoever he wants to without having to expose himself.
See above. Also, Mod, does the King post the vote or vote privately?
If you don't vote yourself, you'll look extremely scummy the next day.
So the King will look extremely scummy if he can't vote privately.

AoMH retired Scenario designer
Skarr: "I wish WRP_Beater would stop abusing the poor BBCode."
lostrozzacavalli: "Mezzo e un minuto." | "I'm joking ragazzo."
Dr. Newt: "You are WRP. A slightly manic Italian presence on the forums, you have improved over the years to be a fairly reliable pair of hands, either as town or scum."
posted 26 March 2010 04:57 PM EDT (US)     6 / 126  
Can we even vote for ourselves?

The Gods have left us, therefore making the old world crumble and turn into ashes...

But as the gods return, from the ashes of the old world, shall rise a more beautiful and powerful new world, and life will begin once more, if they hadn't closed...dang you ES.
posted 26 March 2010 04:57 PM EDT (US)     7 / 126  
If everyone votes themself, the King can lynch whoever he wants to without having to expose himself. This will assure us that there will be no biases within the votes. If you don't vote yourself, you'll look extremely scummy the next day.

Vote: Briguy
This defeats the purpose of discussion and basically let's the king blindfire. Furthermore, since we don't know the identity of the king, I'm unwilling to allow some unknown person make the call on their own.

posted 26 March 2010 05:02 PM EDT (US)     8 / 126  
I think due to the nature of Briguy's idea that he is either scum or the king.

ninjapenguin981
I AM THE ALMIGHTY ETERNAL LOSER SISSY BOY
posted 26 March 2010 06:06 PM EDT (US)     9 / 126  
Damn the mafia. They won't realise the significance of that until after the game.

______________________________________ Yeebaagooon ______________________________________
____________________ AoMH Seraph ____________________
"You can't trust yeebaagooon to lead a rebelion, He would send everyone to steal mirrors so he could bask in his own brilliance." - Out Reach
"Yeebaagooon had never seen a more handsome man in all his life. He couldn't control himself, He needed to act. Gripping the mirror in his strong arms he kissed the figure before him..." - Out Reach
AoMH: Unfinished Scenarios|Singleplayer: Codename Ripto|Multiplayer: Minigames Z|CSC 7
Ex Seraphs Dictator, Spore Heaven Seraph
posted 26 March 2010 06:14 PM EDT (US)     10 / 126  
@WRP the king definitely would be able to vote privately otherwise the scum could just kill him the next day.
This defeats the purpose of discussion and basically let's the king blindfire. Furthermore, since we don't know the identity of the king, I'm unwilling to allow some unknown person make the call on their own.
I understand where you're getting at but I just figured it we would be in good hands this way seeing as the king is town. Looking at the list of players we don't really have any complete dumbasses so it's not like they would just blindfire without reasoning. However I'll unvote seeing as I cant get enough support.
If this were the case I would be dead by tomorrow either way. Fortunately this is not the case, I can claim if you guys want, but I'd like Viper to at least answer my question 1st.

posted 26 March 2010 06:32 PM EDT (US)     11 / 126  
I am indeed a knight. And I would be happy to claim if it is required.

I was wondering about them not having any roles other than names so I emailed reach about it as well. And I got an answer. Because I have no power.

And I don't think that briguy is scum. The act of asking me the question about being a knight showed that he got a knight role email. He is either knight or king.
posted 26 March 2010 07:05 PM EDT (US)     12 / 126  
I agree that Briguy is unlikely to be scum at this stage, however I also agree with Shanks that placing votes on ourselves puts us at the mercy of the king, who is possibly one of the newer players; I'd rather decide who is lynched through argument and logic, as opposed to one trigger happy player.
posted 26 March 2010 07:09 PM EDT (US)     13 / 126  
I was wondering about them not having any roles other than names so I emailed reach about it as well. And I got an answer. Because I have no power.
Good, this was what I was looking for. And just like that we already have 2 confirmed knights, awesome.

posted 27 March 2010 03:58 PM EDT (US)     14 / 126  
Good, this was what I was looking for. And just like that we already have 2 confirmed knights, awesome.
Just why are you looking to confirm knights anyway? This seems somewhat ridiculous, as it creates easy targets for the mafia.

posted 27 March 2010 04:44 PM EDT (US)     15 / 126  
But that was not the end of that mornings sorrows. A few hours latter on the Jousting Arena, Yeebaagooon, The Red Knight was having a practice Joust when his Armour gave way to a nights worth of weakening and damage. Without any Armour the Red Knight was Killed all most instantly.
Quote from Yeeb:Damn the mafia. They won't realize the significance of that till after the game.
SK anyone? Red knight?
posted 27 March 2010 04:50 PM EDT (US)     16 / 126  
Just why are you looking to confirm knights anyway? This seems somewhat ridiculous, as it creates easy targets for the mafia.
My goal wasn't to confirm he was a knight, my goal was to catch scum. The way he worded it made it seem like he wasn't a knight so I asked if he was.

I assumed the setup was a few scum, a king, and the rest knights, but the way you said that makes me think you're not a knight.

And confirming knights isn't a bad thing seeing as we're only VTs.

posted 27 March 2010 04:50 PM EDT (US)     17 / 126  
Actually...
Armour gave way to a nights worth of weakening and damage
Jousting Arena
Hypothesis: Every day, there will be a joust. An SK-like player can weaken a person's armor, which will lead to their death in the joust?

posted 27 March 2010 05:14 PM EDT (US)     18 / 126  
I assumed the setup was a few scum, a king, and the rest knights, but the way you said that makes me think you're not a knight.
No, I don't think so.
And confirming knights isn't a bad thing seeing as we're only VTs.
So you're a knight, a VT or both?

AoMH retired Scenario designer
Skarr: "I wish WRP_Beater would stop abusing the poor BBCode."
lostrozzacavalli: "Mezzo e un minuto." | "I'm joking ragazzo."
Dr. Newt: "You are WRP. A slightly manic Italian presence on the forums, you have improved over the years to be a fairly reliable pair of hands, either as town or scum."
posted 27 March 2010 06:06 PM EDT (US)     19 / 126  
So you're a knight, a VT or both?
Both. Well aparently not everyone is a knight as I expected. I'm assuming the people that arn't knights have power roles.

posted 27 March 2010 06:20 PM EDT (US)     20 / 126  
A nights worth of....

You don't joust at night.
posted 27 March 2010 06:33 PM EDT (US)     21 / 126  
^Duh, but someone/thing had to damage it at night.

posted 28 March 2010 03:46 AM EDT (US)     22 / 126  
Mod Insight:

Briguys idea to vote for yourself is a double edged sword. Your going to rely on the king making the best decisions. Remember this isn't a monarchy. It's a constitutional monarchy. You guys still get a vote, and you should at least try and use it constructively, instead of giving the king so many choices of players to vote for he is flooded with options.

The King votes in secret. His Lynch Is effectively a night action, However It happens First before all other night actions. Players with night actions (be that pro or against town) will get the chance to change their action if they pick the same person as the king, just because technically the kings action was made at the end of the day, and they should have known about it.

Come Day 2, It will be made Highly obvious which was the kings kill.

Day 1 Finishes in 11 hours.

Out Reach

[This message has been edited by Out Reach (edited 03-28-2010 @ 03:47 AM).]

posted 28 March 2010 09:06 AM EDT (US)     23 / 126  
Because of this. I'm going to give to option to lynch Ninja.

We don't have much time. He's the only person I could dig something that looks slightly scummy up with so little time. Just an option.
posted 28 March 2010 10:22 AM EDT (US)     24 / 126  
Well I agree we don't have much to work with, normally I might suggest voting for someone who didn't post but they're going to be modkilled according to the rules.

Vote: Ninja

We should take 2 precautions to help the King lynch one of our choices:
1. At least 2 votes on the person, just incase one of the votes is from the king himself.
2. We should have at least 2 people for the King to choose from, just incase we accidently vote for the King.

So Viper vote for ninja with me, and I want some input from the others of who else would be a good lynching candidate.

posted 28 March 2010 02:51 PM EDT (US)     25 / 126  
Haha, forgot to put in the vote

Vote: Ninja
« Previous Page  1 2 3 ··· 5  Next Page »
Age of Mythology Heaven » Forums » Halls of Valhalla » Feudalism Mini-Mafia - Game Thread - Endgame
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register
Hop to:    
Age of Mythology Heaven | HeavenGames