Please login or register

Halls of Valhalla
Moderated by Yeebaagooon

Hop to:    
loginhomeregisterhelprules
Bottom
Topic Subject: Star wars Attack of the Clones mafia:Night 0
« Previous Page  1 2 3 ··· 9  Next Page »
posted 19 September 2010 07:11 PM EDT (US)   

Rules
I shouldn't have to spell them out for you. Just follow the other players example if you're knew and we'll tell you if your doing anything wrong. You will be modkilled for repeated offenses.
Alive
Newt gunray
3.Briguy
4.Troy
5.Nomadic noodle
6.Henrz
7.Crusading Knight
8.Gil
9.Heir
10.Aom Expert
11.Major helper
Mozzarella Man.
13.Majic Dodo
14.Necr0maNceR
Dead
Thymole-Cop

[This message has been edited by Coldviper (edited 09-26-2010 @ 02:14 PM).]

Replies:
posted 19 September 2010 07:25 PM EDT (US)     1 / 205  
Jankies

HH - AoMH

Total Forge projects completed: 82 (includes screenshots, game variants, and map variants)
Current Forge project: A secret!
posted 19 September 2010 08:08 PM EDT (US)     2 / 205  
People all over the Republics forward base of operations on Genesis were being woken up. Secure Holo recordings instructed them to put on some armor that had been delivered to their quarters and get on a republic dropship waiting in the docking area closest to where they were situated in the base.

Fourteen people of great importance all dressed in Standard issue Katarn army on the same three Transports. When the transport crashed conveniently in the desert wasteland no one knew the people who had breached republic security and caused this to happen.

Fifteen Katarn armor clad figures assembled on the desert plane. Suddenly one of them pulled out a hologram.

"I was given this before we left, any idea what it is?"

"Just open it already!"

The hologram was opened and a strange Alien figure appeared.

"I suppose your wondering what you are doing out in this forsaken place. Yes I know your wondering so I'll come right out with it. I've managed to encase you all in identical armor with identical voices. Most of you are from the Republic or the Jedi order but some of you(I'm afraid) have rather unpleasant reputations who by the way know who each other are and have been provided with a secure internal comlink. It will be your job everyday to root out the ones among you with such unpleasant reputations by popular agreement. The republic loves democracy I hear? Excellent, the winning side will receive a long distance comlink to contact their allies get rescued.

Oh I almost forget to tell you, I take no responsibility for what happens every night.

The figure dissolved leaving the figures with the sound of a mocking laugh.

It is now Night 0. Please send in your actions. Day starts in 48 hours.
posted 20 September 2010 12:35 PM EDT (US)     3 / 205  
What do you mean by if you're knew?

Welcome, to my domain.

My Email is: Henrz.me@hotmail.com

kthx.
posted 20 September 2010 02:11 PM EDT (US)     4 / 205  
If you're new

People, remember to stay active through the whole game (not in the night though )

_,.-'~'-.,__,.-'~'-.,__,.-'~'-.,__,.-'~'-.,__,.-'~'-.,_
You, you... Finnish Barstool! - Enraged Popeychops
Major Helper: Helping AoE3H Housewives since 2008 - As_Saffah
I spent 3 months trying to convince a door that I was an intelligent life form and gave up. - TLM
Winner of "Nicest" (2012-2016), "Most Helpful" (2014) and "Best Moderator" (2015-2016) Forummer Awards
-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-
posted 20 September 2010 02:38 PM EDT (US)     5 / 205  
So... There's one scum? Cultist...
posted 20 September 2010 02:47 PM EDT (US)     6 / 205  
Where'd you get that from?

Anyways, why does it say there were 14 important guys (us) who were sent, yet 15 crash on the planet :S? Does CV count himself as the 15th or what?

I spent 3 months trying to convince a door that I was an intelligent life form and gave up. - TLM
Winner of "Nicest" (2012-2016), "Most Helpful" (2014) and "Best Moderator" (2015-2016) Forummer Awards
-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-
posted 20 September 2010 02:51 PM EDT (US)     7 / 205  
Most of you are from the Republic or the Jedi order but some of you (I'm afraid) have rather unpleasant reputations who by the way know who each other are and have been provided with a secure internal comlink. It will be your job everyday to root out the ones among you with such unpleasant reputations by popular agreement.
Oh, I guess you got it from this segment? But why cult, wouldn't the unpleasant guys be mafia?

posted 20 September 2010 04:10 PM EDT (US)     8 / 205  
Don't make any conclusions based on my writeups. And the fifteenth person was the guy who brought the Comlink.
posted 20 September 2010 04:18 PM EDT (US)     9 / 205  
Also, I want it absolutely clear that this game is Closed communication.
posted 20 September 2010 05:46 PM EDT (US)     10 / 205  
Ah ok.

I figured from the writeup that if fifteen people appeared and 14 were known town that only one could be scum. And the only way that could work is a cultist. Which makes sense actually. What with the dark side and all.

But nvm, it's irrelevant logic
posted 21 September 2010 09:12 AM EDT (US)     11 / 205  
Why do any fancy write-up if it's of no worth?

COLDVIPER DO YOU HAVE MSN AND DO YOU USE IT AND IF YOU ANSWER YES TO BOTH, THEN WHAT ADDRESS IS IT?

From now on I will spam that message every time I post until you answer.

posted 21 September 2010 09:56 AM EDT (US)     12 / 205  
Sorry if that sounded impolite.

posted 21 September 2010 04:50 PM EDT (US)     13 / 205  
Same as my Email. I kept on intending to reply to this and then kept on forgetting to reply to it.
posted 21 September 2010 04:52 PM EDT (US)     14 / 205  
I've only gotten about 60% of the actions.

I'm giving everyone 24 hours to send in their action(If they haven't already) before day starts.
posted 22 September 2010 05:38 PM EDT (US)     15 / 205  
Write up will be up sometime tonight.
posted 23 September 2010 05:37 PM EDT (US)     16 / 205  
When's this "tonight" gonna come? It's been 24 hours, so it isn't even the same day anymore <.<'

posted 23 September 2010 05:42 PM EDT (US)     17 / 205  
Maybe after I finish this monumental plate of spaghetti. I've been rather busy. It will come up soon.
posted 23 September 2010 06:28 PM EDT (US)     18 / 205  
It was a fairly uneventful night. Everyone dispersed and tried to steal a few hours of restless sleep.

Suddenly Thymole heard something in the dark. He leapt up to see a dark figure prowling around close to his bed.

"So we meet again..."

With that Obi wan jumped into the air slicing downwards. On the way down he saw blue lightning bolts fly out through the air and vaporize him. When everyone woke up in the morning they found a black and quite dead Obiwan kenobi.

Thymole Playing Obi wan kenobi(A cop) has been killed.

It is now day one Seven votes to lynch.

[This message has been edited by Coldviper (edited 09-26-2010 @ 02:01 PM).]

posted 23 September 2010 06:32 PM EDT (US)     19 / 205  
Finally the action can get started, however badly it began !
Now what ?

posted 23 September 2010 08:01 PM EDT (US)     20 / 205  
1) omg I'm finally town!

2) Shit I'm dead

3) But I was killed first! I'm important!

4) GL town. I'll replace later on if needed

5) I'm sorry but my death is a very large event. Don't insult me cv!
posted 24 September 2010 00:03 AM EDT (US)     21 / 205  
Ahh well that sucks. :|

Any ideas on how we should get started?

1. Perfection is impossible.
2. Nothing is impossible.
3. There are always exceptions.
posted 24 September 2010 07:28 AM EDT (US)     22 / 205  
Bummer.
Since the cop is dead, no leads from him. Any chance there is another cop/flavor cop or some roleblocks or any flavor you guys got?

OTT, Thymole, Kenobi's a nice role!

There's no place I can be, since I found Serenity.

Stop playing so erotic, dammit! - theferret
Well, that's like wanting to get raped by a nine-inch dick instead of a ten-inch. - Moff
I was being stupid. - Herr
posted 24 September 2010 08:09 AM EDT (US)     23 / 205  
Discussions on game setup maybe? I haven't see Star Wars so I can't help on that. Or there's a thing called miller claim, which would have been useful if Thymole hadn't died.

"Chaos is a ladder." - Petyr Middlefinger

"I love it when Heir is scum and knows he's been rumbled, he goes a bit mad."- Newt_Gunray

"And on that day my respect for Herr grew four fold" - SirDante
posted 24 September 2010 10:51 AM EDT (US)     24 / 205  
Surely Thy wasn't the only cop, CV wouldn't strand us like that (right, RIGHT??).

Well, discussing possible characters should be fine, although it doesn't help to find out anything whatsoever

What characters I'd imagine there could be and their roles (bear in mind that it's been YEARS since I've watched the movies):

Obi-Wan (cop, dead)
Luke Skywalker
Leia
Amidala
Darth Vader (mafia)
Darth Maul (mafia)
Lord Sidius (Godfather)
Jar Jar Binks (VT)
Chewbacca
Boba Fett (SK)
Han Solo
C3PO
R2D2
Jabba the Hutt
And countless other people <.< The SW universe is enormous and frankly, I have no idea what kind of people CV has picked. Clearly there'll be central characters (as THY's role proves), but nothing says that CV wouldn't pick some of the more obscure characters, like maybe the small bear guy or one of those robots in the whateverthelhelltheywere -people's machine or one of those odd looking guys in the "good-guys" fleet (the ones with the off head or the octopus looking guy, or am I thinking of the wrong series now :p?)

posted 24 September 2010 11:19 AM EDT (US)     25 / 205  
like maybe the small bear guy or one of those robots in the whateverthelhelltheywere
The small bear guys were Ewoks and depending what robot you're referring to there are Droids and Droidekas, but I highly doubt there would be crappy roles of droids or Ewoks seeing as there aren't really any individual ones that stand out.

1. Perfection is impossible.
2. Nothing is impossible.
3. There are always exceptions.
« Previous Page  1 2 3 ··· 9  Next Page »
Age of Mythology Heaven » Forums » Halls of Valhalla » Star wars Attack of the Clones mafia:Night 0
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register
Hop to:    
Age of Mythology Heaven | HeavenGames