Please login or register

Halls of Valhalla
Moderated by Yeebaagooon

Hop to:    
loginhomeregisterhelprules
Bottom
Topic Subject: I AM FULL OF DEMENTED ANGRY MAFIA: ENDGAME
« Previous Page  1 ··· 5 6 7 8 9 ··· 20 ··· 24  Next Page »
posted 27 January 2011 06:36 AM EDT (US)   

STAGE: ENDGAME
THE TOWN HAS WON

YES! WELCOME TO MY NEW MAFIA WHICH IS THEMED UPON THE LEGENDARY POST BY KMANGIANTKILLER.

KMANGIANTKILLER IS FULL OF DEMENTED ANGRY, HE CANNOT GET ON ESO BECAUSE OF SOME BULL **** CD KEY. HE IS ENRAGED AND DOES NOT CARE HOW HE GETS ON ESO, EVEN IF IT MEANS FACING THE CREATORS OF THE GAME AND COMPLETELY ROFL PWNING THEM WITH A HUNDRED CYCLOPS. DURING THIS EPIC MAFIA, PLAYERS WILL TAKE THE ROLES OF KEY PEOPLE IN THE BATTLE THAT ENSUED. THIS MAFIA IS BASED ON THE ABOVE POST AND IS A TRUE STORY.
WILL OUR HERO BE VICTORIOUS AGAINST THE UBER RICH COMPANY AND HAVE THE BLAST HE DESERVED WITH HIS FRIENDS ON ESO? OR WILL THE FIEDNISH GAME DEVELOPERS CAUSE HIM TO COMENT SUICIDE OUT OF EXTREME RAGE? THERE'S ONLY ONE WAY TO FIND OUT!

RULES:
THIS GAME IS CLOSED COMMUNICATION.
IF YOU CBA TO PLAY, THEN DON'T BOTHER TO SIGN UP.
IF YOU IGNORED THE ABOVE RULE, YOU HAVE TO FIND YOUR OWN REPLACEMENT. I SHOULD NOT HAVE TO GO LOOKING FOR REPLACEMENTS BECAUSE OF YOUR LAZINESS.

NIGHT WILL LAST 48 HOURS.
DO NOT QUOTE MY ROLE EMAILS, PARAPHRASE.
DO NOT EDIT YOUR POSTS.
YOU WILL BE ACTIVE - NOT JUST IN THE FIRST COUPLE OF DAYS BUT THROUGHOUT THE GAME.
IF YOU DO NOT UNVOTE THEN ANY SUBSEQUENT VOTES ARE NULL AND VOID.
PLEASE ASK ME QUESTIONS IF YOU ARE UNSURE OF ANYTHING, BY EMAIL IF IT PERTAINS TO YOUR ROLE.
REPLACEMENTS: CRUSADING KNIGHT

IF YOU DO NOT OBEY THESE RULES I WILL ROFLPWN YOU WITH A HUNDRED CYCLOPS.
PLAYERS:
TROY

ROLE: UNKNOWN
VOTED FOR: SNEAKY
VOTE COUNT: 0

ABHAAS PERIAGIL

HERR ELESSAR

ROLE: FLYING ****
THYMOLE

VOTE COUNT: 1
HENRZ

ROLE: BULL *** CD KEY
ANSTAR10

VOTED FOR: NONE
JOSHONATOR

ROLE: KMANGIANTKILLER
COLDVIPER

ROLE: THIS THREAD
BRIGUY

ROLE: WAL-MART
BRIGHTPUP

ROLE: FRIEND OF KMANGIANTKILLER
SCRAGINS

ROLE: FLYING ****
GUARD OF OLYMPUS

ROLE: GAME DEVELOPER
DAIMOND DAIMONDO

ROLE: INFINITE GIGANTIC PILE OF INTERNET SHIT

LYNCH-O-MOMETER™
NO

______________________________________ Yeebaagooon ______________________________________
____________________ AoMH Seraph ____________________
"You can't trust yeebaagooon to lead a rebelion, He would send everyone to steal mirrors so he could bask in his own brilliance." - Out Reach
"Yeebaagooon had never seen a more handsome man in all his life. He couldn't control himself, He needed to act. Gripping the mirror in his strong arms he kissed the figure before him..." - Out Reach
AoMH: Unfinished Scenarios|Singleplayer: Codename Ripto|Multiplayer: Minigames Z|CSC 7
Ex Seraphs Dictator, Spore Heaven Seraph

[This message has been edited by Yeebaagooon (edited 04-17-2011 @ 06:53 AM).]

Replies:
posted 09 February 2011 06:10 AM EDT (US)     151 / 600  
THE PLAYERS WERE CONFUSED AND DID NOT KNOW WHAT THEY WERE DOING. INSANE RAGE WAS SPREADING THROUGH THE RANKS, WITH SOME PLAYERS WANTING BLOOD WHILE OTHERS WERE TRYING TO FIGURE OUT WHAT WAS GOING ON.
BUT THEN, THE BICKERING STOPPED AS OUR HERO STEPPED UP TO CHALLENGE OUT REACH. OUT REACH STAYED CALM AND TRIED TO REASON WITH HIM, BUT THE DEMENTED ANGRY WAS TOO MUCH. JOSHONATOR CHANGED UNIT TYPE FROM HIS DISGUISE, TOOK UP HIS AXE AND EXECUTED OUT REACH. AS HE DIED, HIS CORPSE CHANGED TO THAT OF CHUCK LIDDEL.
OUT REACH, WHO PLAYED THE FIENDISH CHUCK LIDDEL SERIAL KILLER, AND HOLDER OF CD KEYS THAT WORK HAS BEEN EXECUTED. CHUCK LIDDEL COULD KILL A PERSON EACH NIGHT EXCEPT NIGHT ZERO AND ALSO TRY TO TAUNT KMANGIANTKILLER WITH A WORKING CD KEY, CAUSING HIM TO FILL WITH DEMENTED ANGRY.
IT IS NOW NIGHT ONE.
SEND IN YOUR NIGHT ACTIONS.
DAY ONE STARTS IN 48 HOURS.
THE MAFIA MAY MAKE TWO KILLS TONIGHT DUE TO THE SERIAL KILLER BEING KILLED SO EARLY.

______________________________________ Yeebaagooon ______________________________________
"You can't trust yeebaagooon to lead a rebelion, He would send everyone to steal mirrors so he could bask in his own brilliance." - Out Reach
"Yeebaagooon had never seen a more handsome man in all his life. He couldn't control himself, He needed to act. Gripping the mirror in his strong arms he kissed the figure before him..." - Out Reach
AoMH: Unfinished Scenarios|Singleplayer: Codename Ripto|Multiplayer: Minigames Z|CSC 7
posted 11 February 2011 11:17 AM EDT (US)     152 / 600  
THIS THREAD SLEPT IN PEACE, BUT THEN A GAME DEVELOPER CAME AND STABBED IT TO DEATH. THE DEVELOPER THEN SENT AN EMAIL, BEFORE ATTEMPTING TO MOVE ON TO HIS NEXT VICTIM.
THE SOUND OF SWEET, SWEET MUSIC STOPPED HIM, AS THE BEAUTIFUL FEMALE VOICE WASHED OVER HIM AND ALL THE PLAYERS OF THE GAME. THE SINGER SUNG A SONG ABOUT OUT REACH, ENABLING THE SPIRIT OF CHUCK LIDDEL TO LIVE ON.

Oh outreach, you were sentenced to death by your peers.

When you went down, you YELLED IN DEMENTED AN- GRRRRRRR!

Oh outreach, you cursed us for killing you. *w0O0! wooo...wooo....w0O0!

Oh outreach, killed on day one, MUST TORMENT YOUR DEMENTED ANGEEEEER! *echo* angeer, oh....angeer, oh...angeer

Seeing your body on the floor, fills us with...DEMENTED *drum beats*

AH AHN GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!

I AM GOING TO HAUNT YOU SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BAD!
COLDVIPER, WHO PLAYED THIS THREAD, A TRACKER - HAS BEEN KILLED. COLDVIPER COULD TRACK TO SEE IF SOMEONE PERFORMED AN ACTION ON ANOTHER PLAYER.
IT IS NOW DAY TWO.
13 ALIVE, SO 7 TO LYNCH.

posted 11 February 2011 12:28 PM EDT (US)     153 / 600  
Woooooooooooh I'm a ghost Wooooooooooh

Out Reach
The guy who writes the erotic fan fiction in Yeebaagoon's signature
posted 11 February 2011 01:06 PM EDT (US)     154 / 600  
*Mandatory WTF post at previous day happening*

There's no place I can be, since I found Serenity.

Stop playing so erotic, dammit! - theferret
Well, that's like wanting to get raped by a nine-inch dick instead of a ten-inch. - Moff
I was being stupid. - Herr
posted 11 February 2011 01:09 PM EDT (US)     155 / 600  
HE DEVELOPER THEN SENT AN EMAIL, BEFORE ATTEMPTING TO MOVE ON TO HIS NEXT VICTIM.
THE SOUND OF SWEET, SWEET MUSIC STOPPED HIM, AS THE BEAUTIFUL FEMALE VOICE WASHED OVER HIM AND ALL THE PLAYERS OF THE GAME. THE SINGER SUNG A SONG ABOUT OUT REACH, ENABLING THE SPIRIT OF CHUCK LIDDEL TO LIVE ON.
Wait,

WTH IS UP WITH THE GHOST THINGY?!

AND WAS THIS BAD LOSER DEVELOPER RBed OR WHAT!?

There's no place I can be, since I found Serenity.

Stop playing so erotic, dammit! - theferret
Well, that's like wanting to get raped by a nine-inch dick instead of a ten-inch. - Moff
I was being stupid. - Herr
posted 11 February 2011 02:24 PM EDT (US)     156 / 600  
Vote Guard of Olympus

In light of out reach's role I think you need to full claim right now.
posted 11 February 2011 02:34 PM EDT (US)     157 / 600  
Hm, nice kill on Reach.

posted 11 February 2011 03:34 PM EDT (US)     158 / 600  
This is what Thymole is refering too:
Wait, don't vig him. I'm pretty sure he is town, because my role is a former AoM player, and I have a spare CD key. Each night I may try to give it to KMANGIANTKILLER by targeting a person. If I give the cd key to Kman something will happen, I don't really know what but it should be good for the town, otherwise my ability is useless. I win with the town.
posted 11 February 2011 05:21 PM EDT (US)     159 / 600  
A game developer disabled my stop lynch ability so i guess they are the mafia as i suspected.

I'll skip telling you i told you so for now and disregard all the mean comments from yesterday .

<O><O><O><O><O><O><O><O>All my downloads here<O><O><O><O><O><O><O><O>

http://joshonator12.deviantart.com/

Progress Bars
posted 11 February 2011 05:24 PM EDT (US)     160 / 600  
Oh and i think we should ask GoO if he used his ability and with what result before asking for a full claim.

Progress Bars
posted 11 February 2011 05:30 PM EDT (US)     161 / 600  
Curses, I'm up for replacement if you want Yeebaagooon.
posted 11 February 2011 06:40 PM EDT (US)     162 / 600  
I don't really care Josh

Unless you had some inside knowledge your action was still rash and far to risky

Ends don't justify the means
posted 11 February 2011 06:40 PM EDT (US)     163 / 600  
I agree with Brightpup, GoO has some explaining to do, of course it could just be coincidence and that CD key could be used by either alignment to help Kman.

ninjapenguin981
I AM THE ALMIGHTY ETERNAL LOSER SISSY BOY
posted 11 February 2011 07:20 PM EDT (US)     164 / 600  
posted 11 February 2011 07:40 PM EDT (US)     165 / 600  
Sorry, Thy. It's 'coz I saw it in Bright's post.

ninjapenguin981
posted 11 February 2011 08:30 PM EDT (US)     166 / 600  
I don't really care Josh

Unless you had some inside knowledge your action was still rash and far to risky

Ends don't justify the means
I stated multiple times that i was suspicious of out reach and yet nobody was willing to act on it so I had to take matters into my own hands.

As for risk, it was least risky day one action I've seen anyone do. I had reason to be suspicious which I informed everyone of. I don't blame you guys for not acting on it since you very much suspected me, but from my perspective I was a confirmed town and so we're all my friends, out reach was definitely not my friend and therefore not pro-town. It would have been an obvious mistake not to act on that, especially since i had the power to do so.

Progress Bars
posted 11 February 2011 08:32 PM EDT (US)     167 / 600  
So you have this reason. What is it?

ninjapenguin981
posted 11 February 2011 08:43 PM EDT (US)     168 / 600  
Yes. Perhaps you'd like to share everything you know? -.-
posted 11 February 2011 11:06 PM EDT (US)     169 / 600  
Well atleast we know Kman is town and ES/game developers are Mafia
posted 11 February 2011 11:10 PM EDT (US)     170 / 600  
ES/game developers are Mafia
Reach was a serial killer though. I don't think all developers will be mafia.
posted 11 February 2011 11:13 PM EDT (US)     171 / 600  
Lol, never mind. I was under the impression that Chuck Liddel was a ES employee.
posted 12 February 2011 00:37 AM EDT (US)     172 / 600  
Who's Chuck Liddel?

The Gods have left us, therefore making the old world crumble and turn into ashes...

But as the gods return, from the ashes of the old world, shall rise a more beautiful and powerful new world, and life will begin once more, if they hadn't closed...dang you ES.
posted 12 February 2011 02:41 AM EDT (US)     173 / 600  
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chuck_Liddell Thats Chuck Liddell
but maybe this is based on him?
Great Mafia btw helps me learn alot

~~~~~~ My Work | €€€€€€€€€€€€€€ | €€€€€€€€€€€€€€ | €€€€€€€€€€€€€€ | Mods ~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~ | €€€€€€€€€€€€€€ | €€€€€€€€€€€€€€ | €€€€€€€€€€€€€€ | Scenarios ~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ | €€€€€€€€€€€€€€ | €€€€€€€€€€€€€€ | €€€€€€€€€€€€€€ | ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~ Analysis | €€€€€€€€€€€€€€ | €€€€€€€€€€€€€€ | €€€€€€€€€€€€€€ | Also my Website ~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~ | €€€€€€€€€€€€€€ | €€€€€€€€€€€€€€ | €€€€€€€€€€€€€€ | ~~~~~~~~~~
ᵇʸ ᵉᵘʳᵒᵗᵒᵒˡ | €€€€€€€€€€€€€€ | €€€€€€€€€€€€€€ | €€€€€€€€€€€€€€ | ᵇʸ ᵉᵘʳᵒᵗᵒᵒˡ

[This message has been edited by Anstar10 (edited 02-12-2011 @ 02:42 AM).]

posted 12 February 2011 04:01 AM EDT (US)     174 / 600  
I THOUGHT THAT ES IS MAFIA ECAUSE IF THIS IF YOUR WONDERING
BUT THEN A GAME DEVELOPER CAME AND STABBED IT TO DEATH.
posted 12 February 2011 04:02 AM EDT (US)     175 / 600  
OH YES AND I THOUGHT THAT THE MAFIA WAS GOING TO GET 2 KILLS UNLESS 1 WAS BLOCKED
« Previous Page  1 ··· 5 6 7 8 9 ··· 20 ··· 24  Next Page »
Age of Mythology Heaven » Forums » Halls of Valhalla » I AM FULL OF DEMENTED ANGRY MAFIA: ENDGAME
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register
Hop to: