Hop to:    
loginhomeregisterhelprules
Bottom
Topic Subject: Staff of the Emerald Enclave -- House Rules
posted 07-30-11 12:54 PM EDT (US)   
alright, lets discuss it.

1) Changes and additions:

Trading

Whenever you want to buy or sell something you make a trade check.

Your trade check modifier is your apprise skill + diplomacy skill + ½ bluff skill + ½ intimidate skill + ½ Sense motive skill + profession (trader) skill (skills with no ranks don’t count in this calculation)

If you can craft the type of Item you are trading with a craft skill, you may also add ½ your craft skill to the check, and if it is a magic item you can make with a magic item creation feat you get +5 on the check.

The check is a 1d20 + your trade check modifier (for that type of item)

Selling: you start at 85% of market prices.
Buying: you start at 115% of market prices.

If your trade check is 20 or better you improve prices by 5%
If your trade check is 30 or better you improve prices by 10%
If your trade check is 40 or better you improve prices by 15%

If you are not satisfied by a trade check, you can chose to not make the trade at all (and try to find another shopkeeper) or you can make a second check at a -2 penalty, but then you have to make the trade no matter how bad the roll is (you can use your first roll if it is better though)

Giant Trilogy rules changes, and spells

2)Rules:
---If you want to make a monster character that has a level adjustments, use the 3.5 rules, but decrease the level adjustment by one (so a level adjustment of 4 becomes a level adjustment of 3).
Should a chosen monster character seem too weak or too strong the DM may adjust this rule for that character.

---We'll consider the +3 bonus for class skills in pathfinder for ranks, but only when we look at what 3.5 prestige classes we can take. The rest of the time it is just a bonus. This way we can take the 3.5 prestige classes at the level they are intended to be taken.

3)Spells:

---Replacement
(Necromancy)
Druid 4
Casting time: 1 hour
Range: touch
Duration: 1 day/level or until activated/completed
Saving throw: none (requires consent)
Spell resistance: none
Material component: Herbs and incenses worth 1000 gp

You identify a dead creature you with to replace, as well as a willing relative (no more distant than second cousin). In order to identify the deceased, you must have a piece of the deceased's body at the time of death (traces of dust left behind by a Disintigrate spell qualify). The next time that relative attempts to conceive a child within the duration of this spell, the spell triggers: the conception is successful, and the replacement of the deceased begins growing at a rate of one day per year of its life cycle, but with all life cycle stages included (e.g. a nine-month human pregnancy is reduced to 18 hours). The relative and the relative's mate do not suffer any ill effects and are not at risk from the birthing process. The replacement, once born, contains the same soul as the deceased's body; thus, this spell could be considered a replacement body for the deceased as an alternative to a replacement of the deceased itself. The subject gains the memories that the deceased had at the same stage in life that the deceased gained them, so that by the time the replacement reaches adulthood, he or she has all of the deceased's memories and personality - essentially a resurrection (or, more accurately, reincarnation) of the deceased. The newly replaced body is that of a young adult, barring extenuating circumstances (see below). Ordinarily, this takes a number of days equal to the number of years for a creature of the replacement's race to reach adulthood (e.g. 16 or so for humans, 100 or so for elves, etc.).

The race of the replacement is determined by the race(s) of the new parents; for example, if the original were a half-elf and the new parents of the replacement were the original's same parents, then the replacement will herself be a half-elf. However, if the original's human parent instead conceived with another human, then the replacement would be human, not half-elven. Follow the rules for returning as a different race in Reincarnation if this should happen.

As with most resurrection-type spells, the replacement loses an experience level as a side-effect of the reincarnation. If the original was first-level or had only racial hit dice, however, then the replacement does not lose a hit die, but instead ages to one age category later than the original had when it died. A creature who was of the venerable age category and cannot not lose a level cannot be Replaced unless made younger in some way (as the normal Reincarnation does). Creatures that have been turned into undead creatures cannot be Replaced, as the soul is unavailable (the spell will work up until birth, but the child will be stillborn). If the undead creature is destroyed, even after the spell is cast provided that it is before the replacement's birth, then the spell will work as normal. A Dispel Magic or Mage's Disjunction cast upon the parent prior to conception will cancel the spell, but once conception occurs the continuing magical effects (rapid aging and memory gain) cannot be dispelled. If the pregnant parent or child enters an Anti-Magic Field, then the accelerated aging proceeds at a nonmagical rate until the parent or child leaves. Killing the parent while pregnant kills the fetus as well, but does not cause the target to lose an additional level of experience if another, subsequent, attempt is made to replace, reincarnate, raise, or resurrect her.

History: The Menelgil druids developed this spell long ago, shortly after they adopted their current status as a clan instead of a druidic sect, in order to keep the reincarnations as members of their blood, but also to make a more natural alternative to Reincarnation, which they saw as less natural due to the new body being created during a magical ceremony instead of biological reproduction. Since then, the clan has used it fairly liberally to recuperate their losses in warfare when unit-based healing magic is not available.

---Call Lightning
Druid 3, Weather 3
Casting Time: 1 minute
Components: V, S
Range: long
Effect: One or more bolts of lightning 5' in radius from origin point
Duration: 1 min/level
Saving throw: reflex half
Spell resistance: yes

You can call lightning bolts out of the stormy sky to strike your foes. You can call one bolt upon completion of the spell, or delay using the spell once cast until you are ready. You cannot call bolts more often than 1/minute, and you are limited to a number of bolts equal to your level. Each bolt does 1d6 damage per level to a maximum of 15d6. Bolts of lightning are normally vertical from the clouds above, but can be diagonal under extreme circumstances (see below).

In order to call lightning bolts using this spell, the weather must be stormy, or otherwise able to generate lightning. You cannot summon lightning bolts out of a clear sky, the ceiling of a cavern, or even overcast but not stormy weather. Exceptional natural circumstances capable of generating lightning but which are not weather-related (e.g. volcanic eruptions) can also be used to call this spell; in this case, the bolts called are in a straight line from their point of origin (e.g. the volcano doing the erupting).

4)Feats:

---Fit and Healthy
[General]
Prerequisite: Con 10+, Athletic, *or* Acrobatic *or* Agile Athlete
Benefit: You can use your Dexterity score in place of your Constitution for the purposes of determining your physical health and stamina, but not your resistance to direct hardship or injury. Thus, the length of time you can hold your breath and the Constitution checks required to avoid drowning, continue running, avoid nonlethal damage from a forced march, etc. can use your Dexterity if your Dexterity is higher. This does not affect your hit points, fortitude saves other than those resisting asphyxiation, or other benefits of Constitution.
Normal: Constitution, not Dexterity, is the ability score that determines your physical stamina.

---SKIRMISH
You rely on mobility to deal extra damage and improve your defense.
Prerequisite: Dex 13
Benefit: You deal an extra 1d6 points of damage on all attacks you make during any round in which you move at least 10 feet. The extra damage applies only to attacks taken during the your turn.
The extra damage only applies against living creatures that have a discernible anatomy. Undead, constructs, oozes, plants, incorporeal creatures, and creatures immune to extra damage from critical hits are not vulnerable to this additional damage. You must be able to see the target well enough to pick out a vital spot and must be able to reach such a spot. You can apply this extra damage to ranged attacks made while skirmishing, but only if the target is within 30 feet.
You also gains a +1 competence bonus to Armor Class during any round in which you move at least 10 feet. The bonus applies as soon as you have moved 10 feet, and lasts until the start of your next turn.
Special: You loses this ability when wearing medium or heavy armor or when carrying a medium or heavy load.
If you gain the skirmish ability from another source (such as the scout class), the bonuses stack.
Skirmish can be taken as a fighter bonus feat

---IMPROVED SKIRMISH
Prerequisite: Dex 14, skirmish, Base attack bonus +4
Benefit: You add another 1d6 to your skirmish damage and your AC increases by another +1
Special: Improved skirmish can be taken as a fighter bonus feat

---GREATER SKIRMISH
Prerequisite: Dex 15, skirmish, Improved skirmish, Base attack bonus +8
Benefit: You add another 1d6 to your skirmish damage and your AC increases by another +1

5)Items additions

1)=========================================================================
Darkleaf, Elven: Similar to elven leafweave armor
(see below), elven darkleaf armor is made of carefully
cured and beautifully carved pieces of darkwood (see
Chapter 8 of the DUNGEON MASTER’s Guide), supplemented
by alchemically treated leaves.
Making armor out of darkleaf reduces its spell
failure chance by 5% because the armor is so flexible.
The maximum Dexterity bonus of darkleaf armor is increased by +1, and armor check penalties are
reduced by 2. Most darkleaf armors are one category
lighter than normal for purposes of movement and
other limitations (for example, whether a barbarian
can use his fast movement ability). If made of elven
darkleaf, heavy armor is treated as medium, medium
armor is treated as light, but light armor is still
treated as light. Only armors generally made of metal
can be constructed from elven darkleaf.
Creating elven darkleaf armor requires a successful
Alchemy check (DC 25) in addition to the normal Craft
(armorsmithing) checks required to make armor.
The price is +750 for light armor, +2250 for medium and +3000 for heavy
Arms and Equipment Guide is a 3E book

2)==========================================================================

Bulette Armor:
Dwarves have long treasured bulettes for their thick hides and armor plating. In fact, some dwarf clans require their young to travel on long pilgrimages to areas thick with land sharks to hunt the reclusive and vicious beasts, intent on harvesting their plates for armor. A single adult male bulette has enough armor plating and hide to produce two sets of Medium bulette plate mail and four sets of Medium leather or studded leather armor. These armor sets are more often than not imbued with the delving armor quality, and veteran dwarf bulette hunters are rarely seen without their +1 delving bulette full plate while on the hunt. Creating bulette armor from the creature’s hide requires a skilled armorer; crafted bulette armor may be normal or masterwork quality.A set of bulette plate is functionally similar to metal full plate, but is prized by wealthy collectors and military commanders the world over, and tends to sell for up to 10 times more than a normal set.

---Bulette full plate is slightly heavier (65 pounds) than regular steel plate, but is more flexible and durable (max Dex bonus +2, hardness 12).

---A suit of bulette leather armor weighs 20 pounds, and its appearance matches the coloration of the landshark from which it was made. It sells for 50 gp, but has the same statistics as studded leather.

Bulette Bulwark (Shield)
Aura Faint abjuration; CL 9th Slot shield; Price 9,157 gp; Weight 15 lbs.
DESCRIPTION
Fashioned from a bulette’s neck armor, this +3 heavy shield is as hard as steel (hardness 10, 20 hp). Because it is not made of metal, druids can use it without penalty.
CONSTRUCTION
Requirements Craft Magic Arms and Armor, 1 intact set of neck plates from a bulette; Cost 4,657 gp, 360 XP Delving (Armor Quality)Aura faint transmutation; CL 5th Price +2 bonus

Description
Wearing armor with this quality grants you a burrow speed of 10 feet. This speed allows you to tunnel through any type of soil, including rocky soil, but not actual stone. This quality does not give you the ability to breathe underground, so you must hold your breath or use other magic that provides air. You gain a +4 bonus on all saving throws against landslides, avalanches,tunnel collapses, and similar effects. This armor quality may not be applied to shields.
Construction
Requirements Craft Magic Arms and Armor, soften earth

People follow the light, blinded by just cause, but what has the light brought them? It has only caused me pain, while the darkness embraced me and kept me deep within its shadows away from my pursuers and made them suffer for their crimes against me
Into darkness, into night, amongst the shadows we shall fight!
-/X\( ++ ) /X\-L.E.D.- Hand of Malice-/X\( ++ ) /X\-

[This message has been edited by Accusync72 (edited 02-29-2012 @ 11:42 PM).]

Replies:
posted 07-30-11 02:24 PM EDT (US)     1 / 19  
I had mentioned:
I think it's fine if you want to use any 3.5 prestige classes or feats.
I want to take a lvl of Horizon walker, but realized I had to wait for one more lvl because of skill requirements. When i started reading the H.W. class in pathfinder I did not like the changes 'at all' they made to the class. That is why I had said that if you take a prestige class that is in both 3.5 and pathfinder, you can do so, but you'll need to indicate which rules you have chosen. I don't forsee any problems in doing so but someone might notice that it may not be a good idea. if so we can discuss it.

The cleave feats are messed up in pathfinder also!?!

People follow the light, blinded by just cause, but what has the light brought them? It has only caused me pain, while the darkness embraced me and kept me deep within its shadows away from my pursuers and made them suffer for their crimes against me
posted 07-30-11 04:28 PM EDT (US)     2 / 19  
Rules:
-If you want to make a monster character that has a level adjustments, use the 3.5 rules.
I don’t think that’s a good idea, in pathfinder the “normal” races are a good deal stronger than in D&D which makes the monster races a good deal less attractive, and in addition to that you get no favored class points for your racial hit dice. I believe monster races (with level adjustments) are going to be too weak compared to the normal races…

I for one don’t think I want a lizardfolk character if I have to stick with 3.5 rules. They no longer have an ability score advantage over the normal races, so the only really good thing about them if are the +5 natural armor, and I don’t think that it is worth having 3 levels of ranger replaced by 2 lizard DH…

I would like to suggest that we lessen the level adjustments of 3.5 by one (so that my lizard wont have a level adjustment but still will have 2 class levels replaced by racial HD). I believe that would make things even again…

Kris Lighthawk
Creator of Lighthawk's mod
posted 07-30-11 08:28 PM EDT (US)     3 / 19  
I think thats a great Idea for the lizard folk Kris. forget the lvl adjustment. Also I think it's ok to say in addition that you get the "favored class status" for the 2HD of racial hit die on top of the "favored class" you may choose when taking levels.(kinda like the half-Elves get to choose 2 favored classes)

Now..whats a good way to word that so I'll be able to put it in the House rule's to address this issue so it will be understandable? Or should we evaluate each monster that a person wants to play on an individual basis?

OK what about the feats and prestige classes. should it be said that if feats or prestige classes are in both sets of rules,and you use one from 3.5 you just indicate it by putting "3.5" after the feat or prestige class?? thus indicating that if "3.5" is not indicated we'll assume pathfinder rules are being used.does that sound like it would work?

posted 07-30-11 09:10 PM EDT (US)     4 / 19  
Now..whats a good way to word that so I'll be able to put it in the House rule's to address this issue so it will be understandable? Or should we evaluate each monster that a person wants to play on an individual basis?
What about something like this:

-If you want to make a monster character that has a level adjustments, use the 3.5 rules, but decrease the level adjustment by one (so a level adjustment of 4 becomes a level adjustment of 3).
Should a chosen monster character seem too weak or too strong the DM may adjust this rule for that character.

Of course this rule will also allow BNC to add a class level to her character, but that only seems fair to me, as although her character has some very nice abilities, she is rather weak when it comes to hp and attack bonus.
OK what about the feats and prestige classes. should it be said that if feats or prestige classes are in both sets of rules,and you use one from 3.5 you just indicate it by putting "3.5" after the feat or prestige class?? thus indicating that if "3.5" is not indicated we'll assume pathfinder rules are being used.does that sound like it would work?
Yes

Kris Lighthawk
posted 07-30-11 09:19 PM EDT (US)     5 / 19  
I guess that's a reasonable work-around for level adjustment. I really don't like how Pathfinder does it, so using the 3.5 rules for it is much better. Personally, based on Inara's power level, I don't think we even need to change the level adjustment, but then again Pathfinder characters are a fair bit stronger than 3.5, so it's reasonable.

I think mixing in 3.5 and Pathfinder stuff, when it comes to stuff that was updated like feats, can be slightly dangerous, because the changes were presumably made for balance reasons. For example, I'm not a fan of what they did with Manyshot--they made it part of a full-round attack, where the whole draw before was that you could do it as a standard action. However, I'm certain that they had good reason to do it (such as distancing it from Vital Strike) and so being able to choose which one you use might undo the balancing that they did.

Dunno. In general, since Pathfinder characters are more powerful, I think the stuff that got updated got more powerful, so in general I would use the new stuff anyway. But I guess that's why we have this thread--to look at special cases.

Eros Estot in the Giant Trilogy, the DM and Kaiden in Red Hand of Doom, and Seraph in Staff of the Emerald Enclave.

I'm happy to play any d20 game you can throw at me, and have tried most of them.
posted 07-30-11 09:28 PM EDT (US)     6 / 19  
I don't think we'll do any more with BNC's character..lol it looks pretty good already. There's already a person that hardly anyone's going to be able to hit, and Ian's character...will be dancing all over the place with no one able to stop him.

posted 07-31-11 07:26 AM EDT (US)     7 / 19  
Okay...so do I get another level or not? We need to pick one and stick with it.

"'I quite agree with you,' said the Duchess; `and the moral of that is--"Be what you would seem to be"--or if you'd like it put more simply--"Never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it might appear to others that what you were or might have been was not otherwise than what you had been would have appeared to them to be otherwise."'"' --the Duchess from Alice in Wonderland
posted 07-31-11 02:35 PM EDT (US)     8 / 19  
no, We'll go with your character as is

posted 08-01-11 09:51 AM EDT (US)     9 / 19  
Okay, so now that that one elf convinced me to change my character, I have a question on house rules. I'm playing a centaur. My question comes with the feat Improved Overrun. The books say that if you are mounted and you overrun with this feat, the horse gets free hoof attacks. My question is: would I get free hoof attacks if I took this feat? Centaurs don't normally have a hoof attack naturally, which is why I'm posting this question in the house rules thread. What do you think? Can we house rule in that I'm allowed to have hoof attacks when overrunning, or should I just take a different feat?

"'I quite agree with you,' said the Duchess; `and the moral of that is--"Be what you would seem to be"--or if you'd like it put more simply--"Never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it might appear to others that what you were or might have been was not otherwise than what you had been would have appeared to them to be otherwise."'"' --the Duchess from Alice in Wonderland
posted 08-01-11 11:17 AM EDT (US)     10 / 19  
Probably not a bad idea, and centaurs makes great characters IMO
The pathfinder centaur has however been weakened quite a bit compared to the centaurs in D&D (+4 str. +1 natural armor and medium weapons, compared to +8 str. +3 natural armor and large weapons in D&D) so I recommend that we remove both level adjustments if we use the Pathfinder version (so that a level 7 centaur has 3 class levels and 4 racial HD)
Centaurs don't normally have a hoof attack naturally
Sure they do, they have 2 hoof attacks doing 1d6 damage in both rule sets

Kris Lighthawk
posted 08-01-11 02:15 PM EDT (US)     11 / 19  
Can we use items from the magic items compendium(3.5)?

Also, in Pathfinder the maximum ranks for any skill is your level, while in 3.5 your maximum rank in class skills are your level+3 so I suggests that we can consider the +3 class skill bonus as ranks when we take prestige classes from 3.5 (only) otherwise any prestige class from 3.5 with skill requirements are going to be too hard to get at a reasonable level.

Kris Lighthawk
posted 08-01-11 05:38 PM EDT (US)     12 / 19  
For the centaur, I used the 3.5 version and reduced the level adjustment to +1, as per our discussion here. Now that I'm looking through the block, I do see the hoof attacks in the full-round attack for the monster. I guess I'd just expected them to be somewhere in the "Centaurs as Characters" section, as many times those specify the gain of natural weapons.

I definitely agree about prestige class skill requirements. They should be lessened by 3 because that's how skills work now.

Eros Estot in the Giant Trilogy, the DM and Kaiden in Red Hand of Doom, and Seraph in Staff of the Emerald Enclave.

I'm happy to play any d20 game you can throw at me, and have tried most of them.
posted 08-01-11 09:10 PM EDT (US)     13 / 19  
lol...there i go again. I read it as meaning you can put "7" ranks on a skill(our character lvl) and then the +3 is just a bonus. But your saying the +3 is considered ranks also. so therefor you can only put 4 "points" on a skill at lvl 7, right? and the +3 would make it 7 ranks??
Can we use items from the magic items compendium(3.5)?
yes, I don't foresee any problems
Can we house rule in that I'm allowed to have hoof attacks when overrunning, or should I just take a different feat?
Lets see what others think? overrunning is part of an attack action(I think,don't have time to look right now) Hoof attacks are a full round action as Ian stated. to me it would seem that the horse would have to stop his overrun to then be able to attack with his hoof's?

[This message has been edited by Accusync72 (edited 08-01-2011 @ 09:11 PM).]

posted 08-01-11 10:35 PM EDT (US)     14 / 19  
lol...there i go again. I read it as meaning you can put "7" ranks on a skill(our character lvl) and then the +3 is just a bonus. But your saying the +3 is considered ranks also. so therefor you can only put 4 "points" on a skill at lvl 7, right? and the +3 would make it 7 ranks??
No no no… you have got it right, In pathfinder you can indeed put 7 ranks on a skill when you are level 7 and if it is a class skill you get a +3 bonus. That’s works well as long as you only takes pathfinder prestige classes. The problem is when you start to take D&D 3.5 prestige classes because in 3.5 a level 7 player can have 10 ranks in class skills (level+3) and the skill rank requirements in 3.5 is made with that in mind. A prestige class with a skill rank requirements of 8 are for example mend to be able to be taken by a level 5 character when he reach level 6, but with pathfinder rules it can first be taken by a level 8 character when he reach level 9. To fix that problem I suggested that we consider the +3 bonus for class skills in pathfinder for ranks, but only when we look at what 3.5 prestige classes we can take. The rest of the time it is just a bonus. This way we can take the 3.5 prestige classes at the level they are intended to be taken.
Lets see what others think?
The rules say that horses can get hoof attacks when overrunning, so it is only logic that centaurs can do the same

Kris Lighthawk
posted 08-02-11 09:22 PM EDT (US)     15 / 19  
I thought I had it right... lol
The rules say that horses can get hoof attacks when overrunning, so it is only logic that centaurs can do the same
Well then there is no problem, if BNC wants that feat,she most definitely can take it.wouldn't you say?

So what I'm understanding so far is that you all really don't like the way pathfinder has seemed to weaken monsters(meaning the way pathfinder rules are about building player monsters)...namely the centaur monster. maybe that is why they end up being a higher ECL. as your Lizard man you want to build.But You wanted to reduce its lvl adjustment(the 3.5 version anyway)

maybe Ian is correct in saying it may not work to use both rules.
I myself, would like to use the pathfinder races, classes, and game play(the CMB, and CMD)

It looks like everyone is ok with trying the new pathfinder rules, all except building pc monsters and Template'd characters,I guess that is where there is difficulty in going with the rules.I guess it's not that big of a problem if we can come up with a good fix? and well have to come up with a list of house rules things so I can put them in the House rules thread. I'm still trying to read the pathfinder books like crazy but I've been working long hours here lately.

[This message has been edited by Accusync72 (edited 08-02-2011 @ 09:23 PM).]

posted 08-14-11 02:32 AM EDT (US)     16 / 19  
Having the mix of rules is indeed difficult, but I think we (kris and ian) have the experience to make it work. In some ways I see pathfinder is easier to play. We are meddling with the rules, and therefore playing with the balance. The great thing about dealing with balance battles is increasing or decreasing the stats, for whatever side needs them. If we find that we as players are underpowered to the monsters we face... Easy, just make the monsters take a -x penalty on all throws. If the monsters we face are underpowered in comparison to the players, give them a bonus to stats. Like +2 luck of the draw... We will only have to go a few rounds before we find out, and I really like having the mix of rules.
IF we are overpowered, just raise the level of all enemies by 1 and see if that sorts it out.
posted 08-14-11 11:25 AM EDT (US)     17 / 19  
Oh, we are most certainly going to be overpowered.

The biggest trick at this point will be the DM's, and that will be coming up with encounters that are somewhat challenging.

posted 08-14-11 11:36 PM EDT (US)     18 / 19  
Um, error in the rules: Fit and Healthy should be under the feats section, not spells.
Oh, we are most certainly going to be overpowered.

The biggest trick at this point will be the DM's, and that will be coming up with encounters that are somewhat challenging.
That won't be that hard - although he will probably want to throw some increasing difficulty encounters at us and see how we respond. If nothing else, he could send large numbers of baddies at us, and force us to think creatively.

-Heir to Beleriand, Heir to the Silmaril, Chosen of Illuvatar-

GM of the Glory of the Past Middle Earth Roleplay Thread

Creator of the New Keepers Campaign
posted 08-15-11 08:22 PM EDT (US)     19 / 19  
thanks Beren. correcting it as we speak

LOL, yes I 'HOPE' you will be able to destroy the first few enemies I throw at the party as I need to see how fast you bring enemies down. If it's any thing like how we are destroying the big ones in the red hand of doom, and how we are doing pretty well in the giant trilogy also,it will be interesting in this one. I'll need to be careful not to bring something too powerful at the group and get a character killed.

[This message has been edited by Accusync72 (edited 08-15-2011 @ 08:27 PM).]

Age of Wonders 2 Heaven » Forums » Hall of Wonders - Role Playing & Creative Writing » Staff of the Emerald Enclave -- House Rules
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register
Hop to:    
Age of Wonders 2 Heaven | HeavenGames