AoW2/SM Online Multiplayer
Moderated by Swolte, Timelord, Ziggurat Mason

Hop to:    
loginhomeregisterhelprules
Bottom
Topic Subject: Robust aow hamachi network
posted 05-14-09 06:47 AM EDT (US)   
Gamespy is gone, but aow online is not.
Here are hamachi networks of some big group of players.

AOW2 RUS/ password same and AOW2 RUS R reserve network (use spaces)
Many people from there know English. They used mp 1.7 mod or own mod based on mp 1.7. Best time to play there is from 6pm european evening. If you have not hamachi or do not familiar with mods, you cannot play there.

[This message has been edited by Violet Lev (edited 05-14-2009 @ 06:49 AM).]

Replies:
posted 05-15-09 03:03 AM EDT (US)     1 / 20  
Rules should be discussed before game

Good that some still play actively aow:sm.

AoW:SM and WoW gamer

Maker of MP Mod 1.8

[This message has been edited by Munataros (edited 09-16-2009 @ 09:34 AM).]

posted 05-15-09 07:39 AM EDT (US)     2 / 20  
Some people there play any rules, you can discuss it before game. And they started to play 2vs2vs2 games on L+UG map with tactical between humans as well as 5 player games on L+UG. Though some people prefer tactical always.
posted 08-05-09 05:08 PM EDT (US)     3 / 20  
You really can discuss the rules there. Free for all 2 or 3 players games are often played with all tactical combats allowed, there was one 4-players ffa game where it was decided to allow tactical fights with AI when the opponent has a unit of level 3 and higher, and so on. Battles are held every night (mind the time zones)
Ah, and don't be afraid of players talking foreign language in the chat, if they were going to talk dirty about you, they would have done it using private chanal. Most of players there are very friendly. Give it a shot, the experience is rewarding.

Spell check failed - not enough mana

[This message has been edited by Oleg123 (edited 03-27-2010 @ 01:04 AM).]

posted 08-25-09 11:29 AM EDT (US)     4 / 20  
And also some of us plays in CoMA mod (very nice one).
In our network you can find partner for game almost 24h at day!
For connection follow this link: http://aow2.clan.su/forum/5-12-1, just click in "english version" link.

But be ready - our gamers plays pretty good

We don't have a lot of rules. Main is:

You can't attack foe's capital in first 15 seconds of turn.
You can't use autobattle against another player (one exception: you can use auto vs explorers, f.e. against one unit of first level) .
That's all

We usually plays on medium/big maps, underground but without shadow world and battles always tactic or between humans.

[This message has been edited by Noin (edited 08-25-2009 @ 11:38 AM).]

posted 09-16-09 09:32 AM EDT (US)     5 / 20  
Hi,

Got new PC finally and got aow working. Hamachi working too, though seems both of these networks are full.

Maker of MP Mod 1.8
posted 09-17-09 07:08 AM EDT (US)     6 / 20  
They clearn them often. And maybe you need paid or trial paid account to enter large network. Also they were making IRS channel I will check it.
posted 09-17-09 07:11 AM EDT (US)     7 / 20  
Yes, they make discussion, what mod is the best, coma or mp style mod. Actually some people prefer coma cause it is full of stuff. Some people like classic.
posted 09-17-09 06:35 PM EDT (US)     8 / 20  
There is no "classic" in this game, not for online play, anyway. There is patch 1.3, Upatch 1.4 or a wide variety of mods. Classic would be version 1.0, but as that doesn't work online, no online players prefer it for online play...

"Shooting down a plane of civilians isn't careless, it's politcal opportunism." - Stormraider
posted 10-12-09 02:52 AM EDT (US)     9 / 20  
So Ive been gone a while and decided I wanted to play some MP aow again.. and I realized gamespy is pretty dead nowadays, so I came across this posting. I cant seem to log in to either of those hamachi networks. Says they are full.

I cant really imagine any sort of aow MP forum being full, how many people can the networks host? Any way I can get myself in there for some games? Or any other places/networks I could try? lol

If Wal-Mart is lowering prices everyday, then how come nothing is free yet?
posted 10-14-09 08:36 AM EDT (US)     10 / 20  
Dracoden
Did you get into finaly?

Btw, IRC channel #aow2rus
web interface to irc
http://irc.ru
channel name - #aow2rus
posted 10-14-09 09:00 AM EDT (US)     11 / 20  
Use reserve network
AOW2 RUS R/AOW2 RUS R
posted 10-14-09 12:33 PM EDT (US)     12 / 20  
Forget the reserve net - we've lost it =( /me thinks how to erase its existence out of ppl's minds...

[This message has been edited by He11Brick (edited 10-14-2009 @ 12:34 PM).]

posted 11-10-09 04:32 AM EDT (US)     13 / 20  
IM STARTING TO GIVE UP I MAY NEVER PLAY A GAME WID ANYONE ONLINE, i have been going arround the forum typing to ppl posting i wanna play i wanna play but they keepinmg sending me to these treads now im trying to join this network and its SAYING ITS FULL. I added more than 20 ppl from the AOW SM multiplayer and i w8 the whole day for someone to come ONLINE but i see no one except my dumb face in the mirror

its been a month since i joined this AOW heaven and its starting to be hell here since all my enthusiasm and Hopes to ever play online is fading i don't know how u guys do it and play online/Pbem but i wish i was in ur shoes ill still w8 on this cloud hoping someone will come up and say hey there wanna play a game online, but i feel ill be dead before that happens........ :[

jasper_90_cap@yahoo.com
jasper.90.cap@gmail.com
jasper_90_cap at hotmail dot com

awaiting anybody TY
posted 12-12-09 05:29 AM EDT (US)     14 / 20  
Dn't give up...im still wayting for on-line game...hahaha
posted 12-13-09 07:05 AM EDT (US)     15 / 20  
just use frikin msn
posted 12-14-09 06:08 AM EDT (US)     16 / 20  
Hi!

I like to play online.
Itīs the biggest fun playing this game online but itīs always difficult to find people all over the globe at the right time.
I play an online game with Albaron during the last weeks and itīs very nice.
We always meet after some online talkes or after sending us corresponding emails when we want and hen we can play.
so we find together at times where we both can play.
Time is the most difficult thing when playing online.
But it blast an other kind of gaming away if you finally find another player who likes to play this game online.
theses days I am very busy but would like to play after Christmas.
Maybe we should try to make a timeplan where people meet at this place.

AoWSM Maps: 1. Marlenes Welt 2. Marlenes Schatten 3. Marlenes Gnade
Up.1.4 Maps: 4. Secrets of Marlenia (UPatch 1.4 Map - update) 5. Gates of Elocin - Part I (Mapmaking Competition - Winning Map) 6. Davidīs Winter Wonderland 7. Fairy Wedding
8. Marleneīs_Laughter 9. The Gods Arena Of Magic And Power 10. The_Wilderness 11. Kayland (AoW I Mod) 12. Mia-Mina_&_The_Seadrake
11. AoW I Sound Set for AoWSM 12. Gentleman Rules Set
Need Help? The Conqueror's Fieldguide to The Groll's Universe
Proud member of the Upatch 1.4, 1.5 & 1.6 Team
posted 01-07-10 09:50 PM EDT (US)     17 / 20  
I'd like to play sometime this weekend, if anyone wishes to email me:

bradjosse@gmail.com
posted 01-09-10 08:08 AM EDT (US)     18 / 20  
Feel free to add me on MSN aectann88 hotmail com

or mail me
nomad2013 yandex ru
posted 01-09-10 07:58 PM EDT (US)     19 / 20  
done, thank you
posted 02-19-10 01:15 PM EDT (US)     20 / 20  
Btw, if you use hamachi make sure ur sharing files option is off or password protected, since hamachi makes new network and other users will have access to it.

Maker of MP Mod 1.8
Age of Wonders 2 Heaven » Forums » AoW2/SM Online Multiplayer » Robust aow hamachi network
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register
Hop to:    
Age of Wonders 2 Heaven | HeavenGames