You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

AoW2/SM Play By Email (Turn Logs)
Moderated by Timelord, Enginerd, Ziggurat Mason

Hop to:    
loginhomeregisterhelprules
Bottom
Topic Subject: WL Rage and Wizdom (Tibb, Vandal6, KingDavid)
« Previous Page  1 2 3  Next Page »
posted 07-22-04 01:06 AM EDT (US)   
Turn order is:

Tibbs: Tigrans
Vandal6: Draconians
King David: Dark Elves

Surrender is off
AI is set to King

Good luck everyone.

They call me MISTER Tibbs!

Sidney Poitier (In the Heat of the Night)1970

Replies:
posted 09-11-04 12:04 PM EDT (US)     81 / 104  
Majourazz of the Tigrans

Battles have exploded throughout the lands. The dark elves have struck and eliminated an advance war party but they are also deeply wounded. All troops perished save a shade and two earth elementals. Our crucial tower has been reinforced withmore troops are the way.

The dwarves also struck with their gargoyle army but performed quite poorly. With the skies clear the great Tigran army has been able to extract a swift and brutal response. The dwarves will not be so foolish in the future.

posted 09-13-04 00:41 AM EDT (US)     82 / 104  
Zacyrian, Day 33

We see the reinforcements in the tower, but they should know that we too are regrouping. and soon shall be on the move.

TS

posted 09-13-04 01:34 PM EDT (US)     83 / 104  
Majourazz of the Tigrans

The dwarven nation is no more. Our great hunters have surged through the caves and claimed their holdings. Now there is just one enemy left and we have several routes to their domain.

posted 09-14-04 09:53 AM EDT (US)     84 / 104  
Zacyrian, Day 34

We are surprised by the rapid demise of the Dwarves. The cats are moving quickly in the underground. The envelope is feeling the heat.

TS

posted 09-15-04 02:14 PM EDT (US)     85 / 104  
Zacyrian, Day 35

The remnants of the Dwarves continue to harass us. We hope they are doing the same to the Tigers.

Elsewhere, a Rogue spy was riddled with arrows in the caves, and a little hatchling was chopped to its death. The Tiger perhaps underestimates the Envelope.

TS

posted 09-16-04 03:56 PM EDT (US)     86 / 104  
Majourazz of the Tigrans

Troops are currently fortifying a few important positions while scouts have been sent to test the strengths and weaknesses of the dark elven 'envelope.'

A few dwarven loyalists have also been slain allowing us free movement within the dwarven mines.

posted 09-16-04 11:21 PM EDT (US)     87 / 104  
Majourazz of the Tigrans

Seems we missed a few of the dwarven loyalists and they set prey to some of our scouts. The stubborn little creatures, they've been sent to their graves as well.

Scouts continue to grab and run while combat forces journey toward war.

posted 09-18-04 10:17 AM EDT (US)     88 / 104  
Zacyrian, Day 36

These damned Dwarven remnants are really wreaking havoc! We kill one, they come back overnight and kill 3! Where are they coming from??? And why not go after Tiger, their executor???? Arghhh!

TS

posted 09-26-04 12:56 PM EDT (US)     89 / 104  
Zacyrian, Day 37

Once again, much blood was shed today, some of it quite needlessly. Tiger sure has a lot of troops! but now he's got a few less...

TS

posted 09-28-04 01:17 PM EDT (US)     90 / 104  
Majourazz of the Tigrans

The Tigran scribes are finally back to work after a short labour dispute.

The war against the dark elves has continued at a quickened pace. More troops are sent- more are slain. Our concealed scouts continue to harrass them while we are harrassed by rogue dwarven armies.

All-in-all: plans are progressing as scheduled.

*sorry about the delay KD.

posted 09-29-04 10:14 AM EDT (US)     91 / 104  
Zacyrian, Day 38

We got rid of one of those pesky poison spitters, now we'll just have to hunt down the Gladrerunner. Or let it be. Elsewhere, we see that Tiger has taken a shine to the Dwarves, and is now commanding their renegade outfits. Bad news, but not unexpected. [/whisper]

TS

Author of the following maps for AOWSM:

Version 1.4 - Race To Death: Rise Of Evil
Version 1.3 (also playable in 1.4) - Race to Death S&M - Walker's Crusade ====== This Land Is My Land ====== War In The Valley

Proud member of the Upatch Team

posted 09-30-04 10:09 AM EDT (US)     92 / 104  
Majourazz of the Tigrans

Troop movement but not much more. Our scouts are still in the process of sending reports that we need before we strike.

[This message has been edited by Tibbs (edited 09-30-2004 @ 02:02 PM).]

posted 09-30-04 12:09 PM EDT (US)     93 / 104  
Zacyrian, Day 39

No fighting today, just watching.

TS

Version 1.3 (also playable in 1.4) - Race to Death S&M - Walker's Crusade ====== This Land Is My Land ====== War In The Valley

[This message has been edited by King David (edited 09-30-2004 @ 12:10 PM).]

posted 10-06-04 01:03 AM EDT (US)     94 / 104  
Zacyrian, Day 40

The envelope doesn't look so great today, despite the bravura of our Shade in the face of the surprise Draco attack...

TS

posted 10-06-04 09:44 AM EDT (US)     95 / 104  
Majourazz of the Tigrans

For the last two days the troops of the Tigran Lord have tested the forces of the dark elves. Two flyers and a small band of hatchlings were thrown at a hero and shade losing the battle but killing the shade.

In the underground caves line after line of feeble nomad spearmen werre thrown at the chokepoint secured by Zacyrian and his mammoth Earth elementals. After weakening the creatures, our real forces was sent to battle the creatures and easily dispatched them. We now have property in the elven domain.

Sorry for the delay again. Now that September is over I should be able to get my pace up to a more acceptable level.

[This message has been edited by Tibbs (edited 10-06-2004 @ 09:46 AM).]

posted 10-06-04 04:30 PM EDT (US)     96 / 104  
Zacyrian, Day 41

Ufff! Our troops fought well through the first two assaults, but unfortunately spells were cast in the battle against our Hero the day prior and we were not able to delay the arrival of the Majourazz's main force as we had intended to do. Things get a bit tricky now for the Envelope.

TS

posted 10-06-04 05:28 PM EDT (US)     97 / 104  
Majourazz of the Tigrans

Saved a bit of cash for a special shopping expedition.

Today our troops noticed that the elementals have moved from their perch trying for a haste berry tree. Our stealthy forces managed to steal both and now our badly injured foe is stuck in our domain. I wonder what he'll do?

posted 10-06-04 10:52 PM EDT (US)     98 / 104  
Zacyrian, Day 42

Majourazz has troops everywhere!

TS

Edit: Expecting a Druid from that shopping expedition

[This message has been edited by King David (edited 10-06-2004 @ 10:53 PM).]

posted 10-07-04 09:28 AM EDT (US)     99 / 104  
Majourazz of the Tigrans

The trapped elementals have been surrounded and forced to return to their earthly beginnings. With the guardians dispatched, scouts were able to capture the frostling village and teleport an abandoned artifact to a more useful location.

Our druid and two nymphs have finally been able to bribe the last of the dwarven armies and have assembled a worthy force. More dwarves have been sent to join their ranks.

Hopefully, we shall be prepared to engage the dark elven forces again in about 3 days time.

posted 10-07-04 08:58 PM EDT (US)     100 / 104  
Zacyrian, Day 43

Ok, time to think up a new plan. We'll take it as a given that Majourazz has troops around every corner and behind every tree. Probably under the lily pads too!

TS

posted 10-09-04 11:34 PM EDT (US)     101 / 104  
Majourazz of the Tigrans

Looks like we're not the only ones using a bit of stealth. Too bad for the bladedance that we happened to get a bit lucky and happened to walk by.

Explored a bit deeper into the caverns to take a little glimpse at the dark elven capital. Hope our plan works.

posted 10-11-04 02:07 PM EDT (US)     102 / 104  
Zacyrian, Day 44

Doing what we can now to fend off the Orange Threat.

TS

posted 10-12-04 12:31 PM EDT (US)     103 / 104  
Zacyrian, Day 45

Our ploy to slow down the Tigers failed, owing to the presence of a Manticore in the area. And in the caverns, our troops chose to defend in stages rather than join all in battle together. Lord Majourazz has sent us the offer of surrending our troops, and judging by the numbers of his forces closing in on us from all sides, we determine that our best alternative is to seal our collective tail in the Envelope and crawl off into the dark corners of shame.

Well played, Majourazz

TS

posted 10-12-04 02:37 PM EDT (US)     104 / 104  
Late Post:

Majourazz of the Tigrans

Today Zacyrian, Lord of the Dark Elves, showed his hand. Spider webs were cast upon the mainland cave leading to his lair, while the remainder of his forces pushed forward against our army. To cast the webs, Zacyrian was forced to stand alone, caught in his own web. A prize that could not be ignored. A manticore quickly swept in, over the webs and voided the wizard. Troops now advanced upon the spell-less army of evil and easily dispatched them. Not to be over-looked, the manticore's speed allowed him to continue and capture the vacant Dark Elven castle.

Zacyrian's void is not permanent because he still controls the former elven capital, but that kingdom shall soon be under seige as well. Rather than offer blood, a diplomat has been sent to the Dark Elven realm with terms of surrender.

Edit: We have received word from the wise Lord Zacyrian and accept his offer of surrender. He shall forfeit his hold over the last wizard tower and leave these lands. We have agreed to hand over all of the dwarven renegades that caused him so much trouble so that he may repay them for the trouble before he leaves. We didn't like the fat little people either. (GG K.D!)

[This message has been edited by Tibbs (edited 10-12-2004 @ 04:38 PM).]

« Previous Page  1 2 3  Next Page »
Age of Wonders 2 Heaven » Forums » AoW2/SM Play By Email (Turn Logs) » WL Rage and Wizdom (Tibb, Vandal6, KingDavid)
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register
Hop to:    
Age of Wonders 2 Heaven | HeavenGames