You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

AoW2/SM Play By Email (Turn Logs)
Moderated by Timelord, Enginerd, Ziggurat Mason

Hop to:    
loginhomeregisterhelprules
Bottom
Topic Subject: WL W.I.T.V. Team (Tibbs&KingDavid vs Timelord&Ellumesh)
posted 08-19-04 12:09 PM EDT (US)   
WL W.I.T.V. Team (Tibbs&KingDavid vs Timelord&Ellumesh)

1) Ariel of the Elves, Tibbs, charvey1@cogeco.ca
2) Ormahck of the Orcs, Timelord, gabriel_merlin@yahoo.com
3) Anya of the Archons, King David, kngdvd2000@yahoo.com
4) Herod of the Goblins, Ellumesh, chromancer@gmx.net

Surrender Off
Allied Victory ON

Good Luck everyone!

They call me MISTER Tibbs!

Sidney Poitier (In the Heat of the Night)1970

[This message has been edited by Tibbs (edited 08-19-2004 @ 12:19 PM).]

Replies:
posted 08-19-04 12:14 PM EDT (US)     1 / 43  
Ariel of the Elves,

We find ourselves in a beautiful landscape full of healthy forests and rolling hills. We can only appreciate the landscape for a moment and then it is off to find our friend and ally, Anya of the Archons. It seems she knows much of these groves and their secrets- so much that many of the local peasants refer to her as "The Creator."

posted 08-20-04 10:45 AM EDT (US)     2 / 43  
Ormahck of the Orcs

Spirit says torch valley. Burn everything. Even kill little gobbos. But no, we friends with goblins. We find them and then we burn the land. And two beautiful women for my harem-Anya and Ariel. Maybe my goblin brother would like to share them?

Turn sent

[This message has been edited by Timelord (edited 08-20-2004 @ 10:46 AM).]

posted 08-20-04 12:06 PM EDT (US)     3 / 43  
Anya of the Archonian Nation, Day 1

The chill wind brings with it the foul scent of Orc to the East and Goblin to the West. To the North, our Sister Elves are rumoured to be preparing for War. This Valley does not have room for Evil, and so we join with the Elves. Our missionaries ride forth to recruit soldiers of righteous inclination to The Cause.

TS

Good luck everyone! I'll be out of town until Sunday evening.

posted 08-21-04 10:24 PM EDT (US)     4 / 43  
Ariel of the Elves,

No battles today but that doesn't bother the immortal elves. We have time and patience and wisely know the enemy shall crumble.

posted 08-22-04 07:19 AM EDT (US)     5 / 43  
bookmarked the proper thread now ;o)
posted 08-24-04 00:05 AM EDT (US)     6 / 43  
Ormahck of the Orcs

The idea to split the meagre forces proved disastrous. It will take some time to recover...and the recent sightings have just killed any hope we might have had of expanding quickly.

Turn sent

posted 08-25-04 06:10 PM EDT (US)     7 / 43  
Anya of the Archonian Nation, Day 2

Scouts advance and claim a mine and a node, though not everyone appears to be friendly around these parts. A little bit of righteous force may have to be applied.

TS

posted 08-26-04 06:02 AM EDT (US)     8 / 43  
Herod of the Goblins, Day 2

In order to fulfill my destiny of turning this valley into wallowing filth, I march my army to important places...

posted 08-26-04 07:55 AM EDT (US)     9 / 43  
Ariel of the Elves:

With the speed of the wind our troops have captured a campsite and two watchtowers. Soon elven eyes will be everywhere.

posted 08-26-04 09:23 PM EDT (US)     10 / 43  
Ormahck of the Orcs

Our troops move forward and what do they see?.
Holy filth everywhere...so much so, that they have started slavering for the blood of the holy followers.

Turn sent.

posted 08-27-04 01:38 AM EDT (US)     11 / 43  
Anya of the Archonian Nation, Day 3

Already the Valley begins to fall under Pious rule. Even the evil ones turn out meekly to aid our cause, seduced unto nymphs who would themselves throw upon our heros.

TS

posted 08-27-04 06:01 AM EDT (US)     12 / 43  
Herod of the Gobbos, Day 3

Dwarf meat is served in my camp tonight, and it will be dwarf stew tomorrow. Those guardians really took it on the chin...

This is but a start. I hunger for elven flesh, and archon blood will quench my thirst when their cities crumble...

posted 08-27-04 08:45 AM EDT (US)     13 / 43  
Ariel of the Elves:

The elves have met the archons and discuss plans to rid the evil alliance. So far, the best plan is to kill them and even the god of nature has agreed. She has sent valuable troops.

[This message has been edited by Tibbs (edited 08-27-2004 @ 08:45 AM).]

posted 08-28-04 00:57 AM EDT (US)     14 / 43  
Ormahck of the Orcs - Day 4

Moving my troops within striking distance of the Archons.

Turn sent to KD.

posted 08-28-04 02:03 AM EDT (US)     15 / 43  
Anya of the Archonian Nation, Day 4

Resources fall into our soverign hands as troops fall into our glorius fold. An Orc spy is spied and a message is sent to its master. Even now, the Forces of Righteousness begin to forge their indelible stamp upon the Valley.

TS

posted 08-28-04 04:46 AM EDT (US)     16 / 43  
Herod of the Gobbos, Day 4

Ah, in some places foulness has already taken hold. I must bring them under my control and and direct those whelps to greater misdeeds...

posted 08-28-04 12:14 PM EDT (US)     17 / 43  
Ariel of the Elves:

We have discovered the orcs and taken a watchtower. The stupid beasts probably didn't know how to use it anyway.

posted 08-28-04 01:07 PM EDT (US)     18 / 43  
Ormahck of the Orcs

We didn't know how to use that tower but we learning. New king very strict on learning. So, we kill unicorn. Good meat to chew while learning.

Turn sent to KD

posted 08-30-04 11:37 AM EDT (US)     19 / 43  
Anya of the Archonian Nation, Day 5

There are still some shadows that need to be illuminated, but for the most part the Land seems to be full of Life. The Orc spider may choose to joust with us under the cover of darkness, but our troops are comforted by their faith in their great proctectors, Anya and Ariel.

TS

PS: The game accused me of a restart, but I don't know what I did to cause one I would have liked to have been able to replay a battle that didn't quite go as planned with some indies

posted 08-30-04 12:01 PM EDT (US)     20 / 43  
Herod of the Void, Day 5

I... cough... hrmmmph... err... was... wince... killed...

By a freaking goblin spearman!!!!

posted 08-31-04 00:47 AM EDT (US)     21 / 43  

Quote:

By a freaking goblin spearman!!!!

News has reached the elves that the combination of a poisonous beetle and a goblin wolf rider has ended Herod's evil ways. This changes things and new plans are sent to our ally.

sorry about your luck Ellumesh

posted 08-31-04 10:36 PM EDT (US)     22 / 43  
Damn!
El, any game with you and me went badly today for me.

Anyways, we orcs did nothing today other than capturing a watchtower and moving an archer about...and we got a quest too.
We ignored the taunting of the Anya who seems to become bolder now that our cousin has passed away.

Turn sent to KD.

posted 09-01-04 01:48 AM EDT (US)     23 / 43  
Anya of the Archonian Nation, Day 6

We won't be able to illuminate the shadows if we get all of our troops frozen and killed at campsites, so our Hero with the tatooed head does the noble thing and flees the battle.

We have heard that the forces of Evil have already been halved in these lands, and one of them by a traitor! The Orc must be quivering, and we shall seek out lands far and wide now, with leisure.

TS

PS: Tough luck, Ellumesh. There's something wrong about a Wizard being able to lose to a pikeman! That pikeman should at least be given Hero status

posted 09-01-04 11:35 PM EDT (US)     24 / 43  
Seems that the deceased Goblin lord has still left us with a couple of guest. An undead hero and a goblin beatle approach.

*I posted a message about the restart. Sorry about that.*

posted 09-02-04 00:48 AM EDT (US)     25 / 43  
Ormahck of the Orcs

Replaying the battle at the campsite was the major entertainment for us orcs today while we waited for an archon town to be migrated. Hear that, Anya.

Turn sent

posted 09-02-04 03:00 AM EDT (US)     26 / 43  
Anya of the Archonian Nation, Day 7

The Archons appreciate the Orc sense of humour and are glad to have provided a bit of entertainment while they try to turn the pious to their evil ways.

However, they should know that as they migrate, we too have our fun, and while those poor, subjected Archons look on, we try to give them a bit of hope for the future.

TS

posted 09-02-04 09:34 AM EDT (US)     27 / 43  
Our archon allies have eliminated the undead hero while our stout dwarven hero has destroyed the goblin beatle. Time to get back to work and cleanse these lands.

posted 09-02-04 11:26 AM EDT (US)     28 / 43  
I think that pikeman got a gold medal instantly. Sorry Timelord, I took the risk and and it blew up in my face...
posted 09-06-04 11:34 PM EDT (US)     29 / 43  
Ormahck -

We move...

Turn sent.

posted 09-07-04 10:35 AM EDT (US)     30 / 43  
Anya of the Archonian Nation, Day 9

We also move.

TS

posted 09-08-04 09:18 AM EDT (US)     31 / 43  
We have formulated a plan with our ally and proceed toward our goals with the speed of the winds. The days of the orcs are numbered.

posted 09-08-04 09:40 PM EDT (US)     32 / 43  
Ormahck

We have a wizard's tower now.

Turn sent

posted 09-10-04 11:38 AM EDT (US)     33 / 43  
Anya of the Archonian Nation, Day 10

Just movement.

TS

posted 09-11-04 11:52 AM EDT (US)     34 / 43  
Like the Orc King Ormahck, we have also added a tower to our kingdom. It was under the rule of the goblins (and one particularly tough spearman ). Now we are forced to migrate it to a more suitable dwelling and, with the migration of that orc city... we're going to be sitting around for awhile.

posted 09-13-04 10:54 AM EDT (US)     35 / 43  
Ormahck -

We lost a town.

Turn sent

posted 09-15-04 02:16 PM EDT (US)     36 / 43  
Anya of the Archonian Nation, Day 10

Troops turn out to join our cause and others witness their own demise at the hands of the Loyal. Perhaps Ormahck would take note, as all eyes are on him now.

TS

posted 09-16-04 03:52 PM EDT (US)     37 / 43  
Sent a bit of help to our archon allies and plan on sending more shortly.

posted 09-17-04 10:44 AM EDT (US)     38 / 43  
Ormahck of the ORCS

Seems our days are numbered...a hero with a lightning warrior...a druid and an air elemental are still floating around...and we are still migrating.

Turn sent

posted 09-18-04 10:16 AM EDT (US)     39 / 43  
Anya of the Archonian Nation, Day 11

Ormahck is still migrating, and the Archonian Nation is enjoying the spectacle. Elsewhere, backups from all walks of life turn out in droves to support the cause.

TS

posted 09-26-04 09:09 PM EDT (US)     40 / 43  
Ormahck of the Orcs

My archers were a little bit worried about the forces of the wench Anya approaching across the bridge and were even thinking of deserting us. Imagine that!!

I had to go and reassure them personally that this motley assortment of ragamuffins was not good enough to kill me.

Wonder where that air elemental is though.

Turn sent

posted 09-26-04 10:04 PM EDT (US)     41 / 43  
Anya of the Archonian Nation, Day 12

Silly Orc, can't tell Warriors from Ragamuffins. How must Ormahck have felt as he watched the fears of his little archers come to life as their bodies fell dead from the tower. We shall never know, I'm afraid, for our might Ragamuffin Ector, beaten to within an inch of his life, still found the energy to march onward and take Ormahck's undefended tower city. It looks like Ormahck will be spending the rest of his days in the Eternal Void!

TS

Good game, Timelord. I'd be up for a rematch on this or another map, (we could warn Ellumesh in advance about those little gobbo swordmen )

Author of the following maps for AOWSM:

Version 1.4 - Race To Death: Rise Of Evil
Version 1.3 (also playable in 1.4) - Race to Death S&M - Walker's Crusade ====== This Land Is My Land ====== War In The Valley

Proud member of the Upatch Team

posted 09-26-04 10:29 PM EDT (US)     42 / 43  
Thanks for the offer KD, but I am going to fight shy of team games for a while now, unless its on a big map like This Land or a map with not much indies like Charm.

Last two games (including this one), I've lost my team mate in the first 3 or 4 days and have had to fight alone. Atleast in the other one, I'm putting up a hell of a fight.

We could have a 1-vs-1 if you want to, no compulsions, though.

[This message has been edited by Timelord (edited 09-26-2004 @ 10:30 PM).]

posted 09-28-04 01:00 PM EDT (US)     43 / 43  
Good game everyone!

We had a huge advantage due to bad luck and the rest was very well played by KD.

Last turn sent to Timelord.

Age of Wonders 2 Heaven » Forums » AoW2/SM Play By Email (Turn Logs) » WL W.I.T.V. Team (Tibbs&KingDavid vs Timelord&Ellumesh)
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register
Hop to:    
Age of Wonders 2 Heaven | HeavenGames