You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

AoW2/SM Play By Email (Turn Logs)
Moderated by Timelord, Enginerd, Ziggurat Mason

Hop to:    
loginhomeregisterhelprules
Bottom
Topic Subject: Fairy_Wedding_-_Game_1_(Torso,Morgul666,SMUki,Fromage67,The_Groll,PawelS)
« Previous Page  1 ··· 9 10 11  Next Page »
posted 12-30-08 00:34 AM EDT (US)   

Fairy Wedding - Once in a Lifetime - PBEM Game 1 Setup

Date and Version: 24. December 2008, v.1i

Players so far in order as they joined the game. Information about Players and Races:

1. PawelS Eagleman - Race - Humans - He chose the race himself
2. The Groll - Race - Dark Elfen - open for any race - I used the Random Player tool to find a race for Fromage67 Enginerd, SMUki Oleg and The Groll
3. Morgul666 ibobs - Race - Goblins - open for any race but qualified himself for one of the married-couple because of his nice post in the download area of this map
4. Oleg - Race - Undead - open for any race - I used the Random Player tool to find a race for Fromage67, SMUki Oleg and The Groll
5. Albaron - Race - Frostlings - one of the married-couple because of his email answer
6. Enginerd - Race - Nomads - open for any race - I used the Random Player tool to find a race for Fromage67 Enginerd, SMUki Oleg and The Groll

Ingame Turn Order:

1. Albaron - Frostlings - Lady Elocin - e-mail: albaron.aow AT googlemail DOT com - Status: Killed her self after her husband died
2. ibobs - Goblins - Count Yak - e-mail: ibobs AT hotmail DOT com - Status: Killed by Lady Fewadia Pyro
3. Oleg - Undead - Secretkeeper - e-mail: oleg1996 AT yahoo DOT com - Status: Still in Game. Not killed so far
4. Enginerd - Nomads - Isha-Musharf - e-mail: mjschuck AT fidnet DOT com - Status: Killed by Lady Elocin
5. The Groll - Dark Elfes - Fewadia Pyro - e-mail: K DOT Vollbehr AT gmx DoT de - Status: Still in Game. Not killed so far
6. Eagleman - Humans - Sirenian Queen - e-mail: eagle35 AT clearwire DOT net - Status: Still in Game. Not killed so far

[b][c=CCCCFF]Player 1. Albaron - Frostlings - Lady Elocin, day [/c][/b]
[b][c=8B4513]Player 2. ibobs - Goblins - Count Yak, day [/c][/b]
[b][c=000000]Player 3. Oleg - Undead - Secretkeeper, day [/c][/b]
[b][c=D2B48C]Player 4. Enginerd - Nomads - Isha-Musharf, day [/c][/b]
[b][c=FF0000]Player 5. The Groll - Dark Elfes - Fewadia Pyro, day [/c][/b]
[b][c=66CDAA]Player 6. Eagleman - Humans - Sirenian Queen, day [/c][/b]
Rules & Setups

Allied Victory - On
Object teleportation - Off
Build outposts - Off
Surrender - Off

Special Rules for this game:

Lady Elocin (Frostlings) and Count Yak (Goblins) are allied and they are not allowed to break this alliance. They must conquer the world together.
They are never allowed to make war to the other. So Goblins and Frostling will never be in war with the other. Only exception: If a god wants it to fulfill a mission but after this they must make alliance again.
If they are the last two players on this map the game is over and they have won in cooperative play.
Other races should always remember this and remember how strong allies can be.

World news today in the "Fairy Wedding - Once in a Lifetime" world

1. I have set up the game. I let the turn order as it is original in game because it makes sense to keep this order.
2. Welcome all! You where chosen because I know you as a fast player. I hope we have a fast and fair game. Some people donīt use passwords. Donīt look into their turns & realms, please. But I recomment to use a password and send it to the password keepers.
3. Please! Be very carefull! This world is dangerous! Donīt rush! Send out spys. Protect your wizard!! Belive me. There is no need to win the game within the first 10 days. Take the time you need. This is a L-size map but itīs only filled like a a M-size map.
4. Forbidden: All mastery spells
5. General info about the map? Links to special pictures? New Version? Look at: Fairy Wedding - Once In A Lifetime
6. It would be interesting to play with AI players too maybe because they are very dangerous in this map and the game is faster then.
7. Please tell me if I use wrong email addresses
8. Please take a look at the information about this map in the Download Section og HG to understand the meaning of this map and why the Frostlings and Goblins are united.
9. Would be nice to read some nice posts during this game.
10. Should be a fun game. Do not await a balanced map specialy designed as PBEM map. But I think anyone has a good chance to survive and even win the game. In my first real testgame we was at least able to kill the first AI player on day 71 and you are a human player. Good Luck.
11. First turn send to Torso. He is the first player in turn order.
12. Made a code update for colored daily reports
13. Enginerd joind and replace Fromage67 3.Feb.2010
14. Albaron joind and replace Torso 8.July.2011
15. Eagleman replaces PawelS. Game speeds up!
16. ibobs replace Morgul666 21.5.2012

Good Luck and up the Irons - The Groll

AoWSM Maps: 1. Marlenes Welt 2. Marlenes Schatten 3. Marlenes Gnade
Up.1.4 Maps: 4. Secrets of Marlenia (UPatch 1.4 Map - update) 5. Gates of Elocin - Part I (Mapmaking Competition - Winning Map) 6. Davidīs Winter Wonderland 7. Fairy Wedding
8. Marleneīs_Laughter 9. The Gods Arena Of Magic And Power 10. The_Wilderness 11. Kayland (AoW I Mod) 12. Mia-Mina_&_The_Seadrake
11. AoW I Sound Set for AoWSM 12. Gentleman Rules Set
Need Help? The Conqueror's Fieldguide to The Groll's Universe
Proud member of the Upatch 1.4, 1.5 & 1.6 Team

[This message has been edited by The Groll (edited 06-17-2012 @ 06:45 PM).]

Replies:
posted 06-05-12 02:17 AM EDT (US)     401 / 417  
Oops, I thought I would finish my turn in half a minute, but suddenly I need to mail my ally.

Spell check failed - not enough mana
posted 06-05-12 06:38 AM EDT (US)     402 / 417  
not received so far

Up.1.4 Maps: 4. Secrets of Marlenia (UPatch 1.4 Map - update) 5. Gates of Elocin - Part I (Mapmaking Competition - Winning Map) 6. Davidīs Winter Wonderland 7. Fairy Wedding
8. Marleneīs_Laughter 9. The Gods Arena Of Magic And Power 10. The_Wilderness 11. Kayland (AoW I Mod) 12. Mia-Mina_&_The_Seadrake
posted 06-06-12 08:43 PM EDT (US)     403 / 417  
Player 5. The Groll - Dark Elfes - Fewadia Pyro, day

Mature woman rule!

All other have to follow or fade.
Our majesty and the Queen of the water come together and decide that this world belongs to woman not to girls aor small Golbin scum.

TS

posted 06-07-12 04:10 PM EDT (US)     404 / 417  
Sirenian Queen, Day 55

I am the Sirenian Queen !

I am the Goddess of Water that lures men to their death against the icy rocks !

Here me all peoples of this land, the waters on the surface belong to me !

I broke my alliance with the Frostlings because, of their alliance with the evil Goblins.

Now, I declare war on them as well !

The God of War has called me to do his bidding, and break my alliance with the dirty nasty Goblins. So be it, I never liked the looks of them anyway !

Tomorrow, my quiet rage will reach them as well ! ! !

Troop movement.

TS

[This message has been edited by Eagleman (edited 06-07-2012 @ 04:14 PM).]

posted 06-07-12 04:28 PM EDT (US)     405 / 417  
Lady Elocin - Frostlings, Day 56

I'm disappointed. The Queen decided to go the easy way. Everything will be ended soon.

TS

A Proud Member of the Unofficial Patch Team
posted 06-11-12 09:57 AM EDT (US)     406 / 417  
It seems my time as leader in this world will be ill fated. The Gods call upon all to attack me with extreme predudice. Ah well. We accept our part in the circle and will fight till the bitter end.
TS
posted 06-13-12 10:05 AM EDT (US)     407 / 417  
My wife told me to go to war! I just hope that I understood well which target she had pointed to.

ts

posted 06-13-12 02:00 PM EDT (US)     408 / 417  

And so the end is even more bitter.
Pah!
Have you all thought I am called black widow of fire because I am a submissive old woman?
Hahaaha!!!
I am a black widow!
I have survived some men and now my husband have done what I please.
He is a really good husband.
I had a black dragon ready for my enemy the Goblin king and his silly little girl.
And after that I summoned three more helldogs beside the dragon and unite them with my three husband frogs.
Together we attack the Goblin king in his castle and because this silly old man only had one wizard tower...
Pah what a sinister plan.
I loved it to kill.
And I love my dear little husband...
Hmmm... Come to Fewadia and stroke me.

Scatter the Goblin kings bones and send his head to his little wife.

What next?

Ahh! I still have plans. Sinister plans.

TS

thanks for joining the game ibobs.
You have not done anyhitng wrong.
this plan was forged by me some time before you join and it would not have been another end if morgul666 where still in game.

I love this game - sometimes.

[This message has been edited by The Groll (edited 06-13-2012 @ 02:02 PM).]

posted 06-13-12 03:17 PM EDT (US)     409 / 417  
Sirenian Queen, Day 56

The news of the death of the Goblins comes as quite a shock, but a great surprise none the less !

We offer a toast to the Black Widow on her victory !

Blade Dir Pirate has taken Isla Zelt from The Lady underground.

Many great weapons were collected from her heroes.

Now we wait to see what her air force does.

Troop movement.

TS
posted 06-16-12 04:00 PM EDT (US)     410 / 417  
Lady Elocin - Frostlings, Day 57

Without my fiancée, this makes no sense anymore.

I don't want to be slaughtered, which already started. If this is what you wanted you got it now.

This is the end.

TS

Have fun with the rest game. Sorry guys, normally this is not my style, but this really makes no sense for me anymore. Thanks for the game.

A Proud Member of the Unofficial Patch Team
posted 06-17-12 08:07 AM EDT (US)     411 / 417  
So long and thanks for all the fish.
At least it was quick.
TS
posted 06-20-12 05:13 PM EDT (US)     412 / 417  

Only two powerful nations left.
What now?

World peace?
Or fire vs. water?
I await the answer.
Tomorrow we will need to know what happens.

I am pleased with both.
War or alliance?

TS

posted 06-20-12 09:30 PM EDT (US)     413 / 417  
Sirenian Queen, Day 57

I, The Sirenian Queen have reclaimed the waters that are rightfully mine !

I am happy to share this land with the great Black Widow.

TS
posted 06-21-12 03:59 AM EDT (US)     414 / 417  
Niiiice

posted 06-23-12 06:33 PM EDT (US)     415 / 417  
bump? I have not received the turn so far.
email to Oleg

posted 06-24-12 04:33 AM EDT (US)     416 / 417  
ts

I thought the game was already over with world peace and all

posted 06-25-12 02:56 AM EDT (US)     417 / 417  
It could be very interesting to continue this game with a total war now but the setup is not that nice for this.

Eagleman joined only some days ago and we become so good friends ingame that it does not make so much sense to draw it all to war now.
Even when it makes me a little mad not to draw my best troops to war now.

But so be it.

The Sirenian Queen ask for peace and harmony - and I want to accept - even when my black soul pants for blood and victory, for world dominations and for almighty.
But then I will be alone with my husband.
And this is not what I want at least.

So be it my friend.
I make peace with the Sirenian queen and we create a world made from fire and water.

Victory for our elements!

Congratulations to us!

Turn not send on so far
Turn not end so far.

End

« Previous Page  1 ··· 9 10 11  Next Page »
Age of Wonders 2 Heaven » Forums » AoW2/SM Play By Email (Turn Logs) » Fairy_Wedding_-_Game_1_(Torso,Morgul666,SMUki,Fromage67,The_Groll,PawelS)
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register
Hop to:    
Age of Wonders 2 Heaven | HeavenGames