The Prancing Pony
Moderated by Sir Hugh, Atzy

Hop to:    
loginhomeregisterhelprules
Bottom
Topic Subject: Forum wars stories- 1
posted 01-20-07 07:49 AM EDT (US)   
Evil is a point of view.
Many years ago, the barbaric warlord TaylorFlame tried to take control of the magnificent forum of BFME2H. He had a legion of n00bs at his command, and destroyed much of the forums, and imprisoned Kester. However, there was one forummer who campaigned against Taylor tirelessly. He led the battered forummers into the last great spam war; championing the cause of the seraphim, and after many bloody battles expelled the foul Taylor from the lands to the east and freeing the captured staff members and restoring order. EoJ was his name- defender of the seraphim.
Peace reigned.
But now a storm rises to the east. The evil Taylor Flame is becoming active again. Many forummers have expressed dissatisfaction with the current system, and Taylor pounces on these naοve people like a cat, whispering in their ears of being staff members, being the heroes of the forum by liberating the forummers from the foul and corrupt leaders, and their dark champion- EoJ. Rumour spreads wildly through the free lands, and many forummers fall for his lies and desert to his growing armies of n00bs, and find positions as captains in his armies. Invasion looks imminent.
But hope is not lost- there is still an amount of loyal forummers that haven’t been swayed by false accusations, and petty lies. EoJ leads them, battling to keep his beloved forum safe. Skirmishes erupt in the General, Multiplayer, World builder, and Create a hero forums, the forummers of the strategy forum stalwartly resist all incursions, but Fan fiction and art is overrun. The reviewers retreat and website announcements and feedback suffers greatly from the savageness, and the 360 zone and replays forum is swept away easily. The Prancing Pony is a battleground, neither side able to outwit the other to gain control of this most important of forums, but it seems that the n00bs have the upper hand in the Tavern, while forummers man the defences of the Bree Bash. It seems that the Prancing Pony, and with it the forums, will fall victim to Taylor’s ruthlessness, but in a grand and last ditch gesture, EoJ himself rides out from the Bree Bash to bring the evil Taylor to battle. EoJ, having caught Taylor by surprise, forces the enemy to flee from the Tavern, liberating it. The army pursues the cowardly dogs, when Taylor turns and prepares for battle outside the Census thread.
The battle of the OT threads is over. The battle of the forum has just begun.

Note: This is not an insult to Taylor, or any particular forummer. It is merely a way to provide background for the latest forum game that has been devised. Please, do not close this or its sister thread (unless it is absolutely necessary) Thank you- EoJ and Taylor

And I shall go Softly into the Night Taking my Dreams As will You
Replies:
posted 01-20-07 10:14 AM EDT (US)     1 / 18  
Finally. This thing's been in the works forever.

Cosmopolitan? Check.
posted 01-20-07 12:40 PM EDT (US)     2 / 18  
Cool, what's next?

.-•°•-.-• Kester •-.-•°•-.
•-.-•°•-.-• deviations .-•°•-. flickr .-•°•-. gamertag •-.-•°•-.-•
.-•°•-.-• if (Kester.says("Zen! Get online")) { zen.status("online") } •-.-•°•-.
posted 01-20-07 01:45 PM EDT (US)     3 / 18  
I've been waiting months for this.

׺°˜`°º×ALL HAIL THE UNCLELAND!׺°˜`°º×[/ind]\

[ind]Help to reveal the Dumbo Conspiracy to the World!

posted 01-20-07 02:41 PM EDT (US)     4 / 18  
We're just setting up progerganda threads to let you have a clear picture of events Game thread will be up soon as we fine tune the rules

posted 01-20-07 02:57 PM EDT (US)     5 / 18  
That's hilarious.

EDIT: I'll join.

.:|Smeagol|:.
World in Conflict Heaven Cherub
Battle For Middle-earth II Heaven Replay Reviewer and Ledgend

Where did I go wrong? I lost a friend somewhere along in the bitterness.
Oh, I would have stayed up with you all night, had I known how to save a life...

[This message has been edited by Smeagolfan24 (edited 01-20-2007 @ 03:34 PM).]

posted 01-20-07 03:19 PM EDT (US)     6 / 18  
We get to participate? YAY!
posted 01-20-07 04:26 PM EDT (US)     7 / 18  
Ia ad ny!... (I'm in!...)...

_.,-=~+"^'`:Kyr Nλlλnar:`'^"+~=-,._
"Βnφ Βranδsφ Helara" - "Live Well Friend"
"Ϋkrλnai Sλcar-lu" --- "Ϋkrλnai of Thirteen"
Remember Kids: "Kyr" rhymes with fire...
“Sometimes your imagination inspires other people to use theirs.”-Sir Hugh-
posted 01-20-07 10:32 PM EDT (US)     8 / 18  
Hooorah! If there's a role that fits me, I'll play. I look forward to this.

Smoke Rings Award Winner
Chill with me.
posted 01-21-07 03:08 AM EDT (US)     9 / 18  
It's actually 2 large armies, and you get to control segments of it. If you don't co-ordinate, then chaos will reign for your side.

posted 01-22-07 12:24 PM EDT (US)     10 / 18  
Eoj sign me up on your side, im looking forward to this

|-LW-|
Go tell the Spartans, stranger passing by,
that here, obedient to their laws, we lie
"If they want a war, we'll give them a war." -Master Chief
Rugby Season, 11 games, 9 wins
posted 01-22-07 02:56 PM EDT (US)     11 / 18  
I am really looking forward to this, I've never seen anything like it.

Smoke Rings Award Winner
Chill with me.
posted 01-23-07 03:19 AM EDT (US)     12 / 18  
Ooh nice idea, I'm in for sure

<Add signature here>
posted 01-23-07 03:31 AM EDT (US)     13 / 18  
Damn right you are!

TaylorFlame - The Definitive Man.
posted 01-25-07 11:19 AM EDT (US)     14 / 18  
Oh, sweet- We're newsied!

posted 01-27-07 02:02 AM EDT (US)     15 / 18  
lol

______________________________________ Yeebaagooon ______________________________________
____________________ AoMH Seraph ____________________
"You can't trust yeebaagooon to lead a rebelion, He would send everyone to steal mirrors so he could bask in his own brilliance." - Out Reach
"Yeebaagooon had never seen a more handsome man in all his life. He couldn't control himself, He needed to act. Gripping the mirror in his strong arms he kissed the figure before him..." - Out Reach
AoMH: Unfinished Scenarios|Singleplayer: Codename Ripto|Multiplayer: Minigames Z|CSC 7
Ex Seraphs Dictator, Spore Heaven Seraph
posted 01-27-07 09:40 AM EDT (US)     16 / 18  
Stupid schoolwork. I wish I could play.

Heck to the darkness
"That's fairly similar to what I thought you sounded like. Deep, gravelly, and wise sounding. Though the gravelly bit could've been mic quality?" -Atzy
"HeavenGames forbid!" -Smeagolfan24
posted 01-29-07 06:36 PM EDT (US)     17 / 18  
So.. I amble by, and there is something exciting going on. I think I'll watch this with interest, or play if you'll have me

house won this
posted 01-29-07 09:12 PM EDT (US)     18 / 18  
You can sign up here, Jax

.-•°•-.-• Kester •-.-•°•-.
•-.-•°•-.-• deviations .-•°•-. flickr .-•°•-. gamertag •-.-•°•-.-•
.-•°•-.-• if (Kester.says("Zen! Get online")) { zen.status("online") } •-.-•°•-.
Battle for Middle Earth II Heaven » Forums » The Prancing Pony » Forum wars stories- 1
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register
Hop to:    
Battle for Middle Earth II Heaven | HeavenGames