Please login or register

EE Scenario Design & Modding
Moderated by Soty, Philla007

Hop to:    
loginhomeregisterhelprules
Bottom
Topic Subject: Empire Earth AOC Anti Glitch Mod
posted 08-15-12 05:28 AM EDT (US)   
I would like to know, since alfrqan made the Anti Glitch for the tributing for the normal Empire Earth, I would want to know:

Can somebody please make this for AoC also? It would be perfect as than both types of players would be happy! Seriously, somebody has to be able to do this! I find it bad that it is only compatible with the normal Empire Earth...

I would thank you FOREVER for making this possible as my buddy and I really want this feature back! We don't cheat you know, nor do we even know how to do this glitch. We just wanna help each other out with resources during warfare...

Was that really too hard for Omega to understand? I am not critisizing him, nor do I want an argument, but he should've made the glitch fix/removing tributes function optional instead of needed...

And yes, I do not want this for Single Player, I want it for Multiplayer, please.

The link to the mod for the normal Empire Earth:

http://ee.heavengames.com/downloads/showfile.php?fileid=2888
Replies:
posted 08-19-12 08:03 PM EDT (US)     1 / 10  
I'm working on it, so when I have it ready, I'll upload it to the EE download modpack

Hope this helps a lot
posted 08-20-12 03:06 AM EDT (US)     2 / 10  
Oh it does, realy REALLY! You are amazing, all these extra units, 16 players, and now even making tributing in multiplayer possible again? Woah! You are superior, my mods are little toys compared to the one your working on! Good luck, I hope you get that 16 player mod to work!
posted 08-20-12 07:16 PM EDT (US)     3 / 10  
Thank you very much for your words!

This encourages me to keep on file try to finish it this week but are 3945 pages and review them one by one to see where Alfran / real changes modified cobra take me two weeks.

In another change that work for the mod is to add to the game the Katyusha truck of the USSR in the Second World War hopefully enjoy it.

[This message has been edited by Darkonen (edited 08-20-2012 @ 07:17 PM).]

posted 08-21-12 04:29 AM EDT (US)     4 / 10  
Wow, 3945 pages, well you have me and many others standing behind you on this. I am confident in you just like the rest!

Oh man, that looks awesome, that would be a great addition, but then again, isn't it impossible to add a unit into the game that isn't already in the programming? Because I have seen nobody do anything like this before.
posted 08-22-12 08:48 PM EDT (US)     5 / 10  
You got it!

I uploaded the Anti cheat EE:AoC in EE-modpack in two or three days will be available.

Hope you enjoy: D

I think it is not impossible.

What I do is add all units in the editor, change is not used and put interesting units.

I'm working on adding new units, but this would edit the EE-AoC.exe many db files and grab a model and made ​it as I have understood the models. Cem only be opened with a program that has mountains, so I hope to do soon!.

Everything would be a matter of trying, impossible is nothing!.
posted 08-23-12 03:40 AM EDT (US)     6 / 10  
looking good, looking good!

My Profile in Empire Earth || Latest Submissions Two Flags: Battle for Africa ||Jun 2023
My Profile in Age of Kings || Latest Submission Shadows of Betrayal || August 2012
AOK Designer of the Year 2012
Core Team Member & Site Co-Administrator,Empire Creations
posted 08-23-12 08:17 AM EDT (US)     7 / 10  
Thanks for the info Darkonen. Your great, if we ever get legal rights to modify the .exe, then you'll be the first to make something awesome out of it! Your the best modder I can think of on here!
posted 08-24-12 08:19 AM EDT (US)     8 / 10  
Hello again!, Thank you very much just doing what I love to go to the game better.

The mod EE: AoW with 100 new units and many improvements will be ready very soon I only need 16 players put everything else is done!.

Whether I'm the best modder, I do not think the author called Alfran v1.5 alpha / Real Cobra knows more than me about the structure because in their next version will include new epochs, I'm still far from reaching that level.

Although I do my best when I have free time while my girlfriend and my work call me haha.

About modifying the exe, I in my patch of 13,200 that is raised here in section EE - modpack eeheaven modify it and accept it so I do not think there problem modify files and upload them while you do not bring profit, my work and that of all about this game is just to improve it and add fun to play, so while everything is to improve all the better: D.

About modifying the EE.exe I think the author of alpha1.5 can decipher what's inside and some authors as the creator of certain patches too, I imagine they know a lot of programming.

[This message has been edited by Darkonen (edited 08-24-2012 @ 08:33 AM).]

posted 08-25-12 08:24 AM EDT (US)     9 / 10  
Oh really? Only the 16 players mod is left to do? Wow, this went quicker than I thought it would! Well let's hope you can get this done!

Maybe you can somehow get in contact with Alfran v1.5 alpha / Real Cobra and team up with him, or maybe he can give you tips/help you finish this 16 player mod.
posted 01-07-13 02:01 PM EDT (US)     10 / 10  
Dark mate
here i am
I just came here to tell you that i am going soon to explain how i did alpha 1.5 step by step with the new guide of course
SooN i am going to release Best guide for Modding EE from Zero to proffisional.There are many new discoveries i will show them in next upcoming days for modding
I just finished my exams today.so I am free nearly for 1 month.

Empire Earth Heaven » Forums » EE Scenario Design & Modding » Empire Earth AOC Anti Glitch Mod
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register
Hop to:    
Empire Earth Heaven | HeavenGames