You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Multiplayer and Strategy Discussion
Moderated by Aurilux

Hop to:    
loginhomeregisterhelprules
Bottom
Topic Subject: Looking for people to play against on GameRanger/Tuungle/Hamachi!!
posted 05-31-13 03:19 PM EDT (US)   
Hi guys!

I love RoL even though the game is largely dead, and I go through phases every year where I replay the campaign, VS the AI (still can't beat Toughest though lol) and try to find people to play with online. I know the official multiplayer servers are borked though, so I always look for people on GameRanger.

If there's anyone out there who still plays, and wants to play me, add me on GameRanger: Glenstorm, post here or send me a PM. I'd also be willing to try other VPNs like Tunngle or Hamachi. My Tunngle ID is Cuotl (lol.)

>>I'll be checking in here often, even if it's months since I posted this<<

Thanks!
Replies:
posted 06-16-13 10:22 PM EDT (US)     1 / 13  
spam deleted

[This message has been edited by alincarpetman (edited 10-03-2015 @ 01:26 AM).]

posted 08-13-13 06:26 PM EDT (US)     2 / 13  
Hi,

I have the game up and running with the latest patches but cannot seem to get the ports forwarded correctly. I also do not know what software everyone is using nowadays for VPN. Hamachi?

Other than that, is there anyone that plays actively or even plays occasionally through the months?

Leave a reply here or message me on the forums!

[This message has been edited by SlipperyCobra (edited 08-13-2013 @ 06:27 PM).]

posted 10-06-13 00:11 AM EDT (US)     3 / 13  
I'm not too savvy with Hamachi recently, but I would certainly love to play a match with anyone interested.
I'm also unsure on how one would arrange such a match, but am willing to try any VPN program. Please reply here in this thread if anyone is interested.

Edit: Here's an email address that I don't mind handing out. It's probably not a proper obfuscation but I'm improvising here, simply erase every instance of DELETE then add a period between mail and com. I will try to reply in a timely fashion. Thanks.

ChipDELETEotle_13@yDELETEmailcoDELETEm

[This message has been edited by architectus (edited 10-07-2013 @ 03:23 PM).]

posted 10-06-13 03:51 AM EDT (US)     4 / 13  
Maybe leave a note about how those interested can contact you?
If you give out your email remember to obfuscate it.

"Cats are the only animals that are both uber, pwns and 1337 at the same time." -King Euric
By reading this fine print your soul is now the exclusive property of HeavenGames.

[This message has been edited by PCDania (edited 10-06-2013 @ 03:52 AM).]

posted 11-02-13 02:31 AM EDT (US)     5 / 13  
I too am looking for people to play with online. You can contact me at fortSPACEresscrafSPACEtftw@gSPACEmailcSPACEom. Delete the SPACE's and put a period in between the "gmail" and the "com". Yeah, not sure if that's correctly done, but I assume it works well enough.
posted 10-03-15 01:24 AM EDT (US)     6 / 13  
I have updated the multiplayer info here and tech support pages here. Please post below if you are looking for players and games online!

[This message has been edited by alincarpetman (edited 10-03-2015 @ 01:25 AM).]

posted 10-08-16 11:06 PM EDT (US)     7 / 13  
Thread unarchived, ready for replies

[This message has been edited by alincarpetman (edited 10-08-2016 @ 11:07 PM).]

posted 10-13-16 02:49 PM EDT (US)     8 / 13  
I've set up GameRanger. If anyone wants to play and teach me how to use it, I'm waiting

EDIT: I think I sorted out how to host a game :P

[This message has been edited by TimorenPL (edited 10-13-2016 @ 03:40 PM).]

posted 10-15-16 11:42 PM EDT (US)     9 / 13  
Timoren - Let us know how it goes on GameRanger, as I don't have the time right now to figure out multiplayer online, though I'd eventually like to.

From what I've read online, there are a few players (not thousands or maybe even hundreds, but maybe a dozen to a hundred) that play this game online via GameRanger and other ways you can read here.
posted 10-24-16 04:11 PM EDT (US)     10 / 13  
I've seen a Rise of Legends game a few times, it's always 2players playing together, overally I think I've seen ~6different players. It's hard to contact them though, they are always already in-game when I see them, and I can't message them until game ends. And after game ends they usually quit or I didn't notice when it ends :/. Will keep trying to contact them nonetheless.
posted 10-24-16 11:20 PM EDT (US)     11 / 13  
@timorium : Did you add them on your Friends List ?

I did go on Gameranger, I noticed six people playing. Unfortunately my net connection is average right now so I will not be able to play multiplayer for now. Looks like I will stick with the forums here.
posted 07-04-21 07:50 AM EDT (US)     12 / 13  
Now we got some good amount of people for playing PVE and PVP during weekends in gameranger. Add me in Gameranger id is 5447273

[This message has been edited by Kirito510 (edited 07-04-2021 @ 07:51 AM).]

posted 11-21-21 07:21 AM EDT (US)     13 / 13  
Has anyone tried to play online with my mod? Does it work?
Rise of Legends Heaven » Forums » Multiplayer and Strategy Discussion » Looking for people to play against on GameRanger/Tuungle/Hamachi!!
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register
Hop to:    
Rise of Legends Heaven | HeavenGames