Rome: Total War Discussion
Moderated by Terikel Grayhair, General Sajaru, Awesome Eagle

Hop to:    
loginhomeregisterhelprules
Bottom
Topic Subject: Unlocking all nations in Campaign
posted 10 January 2008 12:21 EDT (US)   
Hi,

I'd like to know how you can unlock all nations in the Imperial Campaign (I want to play Macedon :P). There seems to be a mod around here somewhere, but I can't find it. I don't know how to install mods anyway, so I'd like to know that too please.. . I have Rome Gold Edition and if the gam updates automatically, I have the latest patch.

Can anyone help me?
Replies:
posted 10 January 2008 12:26 EDT (US)     1 / 4  
posted 10 January 2008 15:12 EDT (US)     2 / 4  
Right, found the file, but I don't know how to install the mod. Which files do I have to replace?
posted 10 January 2008 17:26 EDT (US)     3 / 4  
Before you do anything else, be sure you have the right version of the mod for your edition of Rome: Total War. Start up Rome: Total War and when you are at the main menu click Options. In the top right hand corner, you should see a number. This is your version number. Download the right one and go to the .zip that you downloaded, and copy the "data" folder. Then go to the folder that you installed your copy of RTW into, and paste the folder in. It should be all installed! Good luck!

Cyclohexane - it's what's for dinner!
posted 10 January 2008 18:40 EDT (US)     4 / 4  
Total War Heaven » Forums » Rome: Total War Discussion » Unlocking all nations in Campaign
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register
Hop to:    
Total War Heaven | HeavenGames