Medieval 2 Multiplayer Discussion and Hotseat Forum
Moderated by SwampRat

Hop to:    
loginhomeregisterhelprules
Bottom
Topic Subject: Hotseat Waiting List
posted 28 September 2009 08:41 EDT (US)   
Hi,

I've been following the progress of several hotseats in the last couple of weeks and have hugely enjoyed them.But at the moment it seems quite hard to get a place on one as they seem to be snapped up pretty quickly.
I just thought I would put forward the idea of a Hotseat Waiting List, where people can register their interest in stepping into the next game available,and the players for the new game are drawn from this pool.
What do you think?
Replies:
posted 28 September 2009 09:01 EDT (US)     1 / 7  
Hi, seems like a good idea, since we've just started a new hotseat there are no places for new players(at least not right now). However, you can probably put yourself forward as a sub in every hotseat in case someone gets sick or goes missing.

This happens from time to time so there's a good chance you can play in one of the hotseats. Still, this list is a good idea since it's more fun to play with your own faction in a hotseat then it is to sub for someone else.

You can't say that civilization don't advance, however, for in every war they kill you in a new way.

Chauvinism is not a particularly nice trait at the best of times but can be suicidal when the person your talking too can have you executed on a whim.

Facebook, anyone?
posted 28 September 2009 10:04 EDT (US)     2 / 7  
Hey Lloyds, hot-seat B needs a sub desperately since the regular player is currently unable to play. You game? The faction is Russia, and it is doing pretty well. Drop by this thread if you want in.

Michael Jackson
posted 28 September 2009 10:43 EDT (US)     3 / 7  
Yeah that's a great idea. Also lots of Hotseats are looking for subs.

I'm in Hotseat G at the moment but I am sure I can manage a second one so if you want and find enough people we could set up a new Hotseat.

I'm also available as sub. (Not available from 12 to 18 October though.)

"Those who knowingly allow the King to err deserve the same punishment as traitors."

Alfonso X 'The Wise' of Castile and Léon.
posted 28 September 2009 11:15 EDT (US)     4 / 7  
This would indeed be a fantastic idea. I won't sticky it yet (as sometimes if you sticky a thread it may wither), but if it becomes established then rest assured I'll stick it up there.

And I shall go Softly into the Night Taking my Dreams As will You
posted 29 September 2009 12:07 EDT (US)     5 / 7  
The_Crat is setting up a faster paced Hotseat, with myself and another player.

This is for people who have time to play a couple of turns a day, so that the game will flow a bit better.

We will be using Retrofit Mod and Patch 1.5.

We are hoping for at least one more player,so please feel free to join in.

Thanks,

Lloyds
posted 29 September 2009 21:12 EDT (US)     6 / 7  
I would be interested in your hotseat Lloyd.
posted 30 September 2009 11:55 EDT (US)     7 / 7  
If you are can at least play 2 turns a day and are GMT you can join.(if not GMT be sure to have time between 6 pm - 10 pm GMT)

"Those who knowingly allow the King to err deserve the same punishment as traitors."

Alfonso X 'The Wise' of Castile and Léon.
Total War Heaven » Forums » Medieval 2 Multiplayer Discussion and Hotseat Forum » Hotseat Waiting List
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register
Hop to:    
Total War Heaven | HeavenGames