You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

The Red Lion Tavern
Moderated by Terikel Grayhair, Scipii

Hop to:    
loginhomeregisterhelprules
Bottom
Topic Subject: The 7th Semi-Annual TWH Forumer Awards Presentation Ceremony!
« Previous Page  1 2 3  Next Page »
posted 26 July 2008 14:54 EDT (US)   
Yes boys & girls, it's that time once again.
Welcome to the 7th Semi-Annual TWH Forumer Awards Presentation Ceremony!
Glitz! Glamour! Sex! Scandal! Everything you've come to expect from partaking in the carnal and decadent delight that is Total War Heaven!

Come along now, take your seats, yes, you’re over there Mr. Dunn. Having a nice evening Jax? Is that a new dress? You know, you’re meant to get drunk afterwards...

Tryhard, good of you to dress up, very smart you look. But where are all your medals? Oh, I see, you left them at home. Wise move that, can’t trust this lot, especially this one here. Evening, EoJ, I was just telling Tryhard how handsome you’re looking in that tux. Off you go now.

Hello, Ahm, good journey? Oh, come on, the bus isn’t that expensive. No, this wont cost a thing. No, really. The drinks are on the house. Yes, see you later.
SubRosa, glad you could make it. And who’s this you brought with you? Looks very nice, I must say. Not sure why you brought your cat, but hey...

Santos, could you just take this to the barman, please. Tell him it’s for Ahm’s drinks. No, Legion, it’s that way.
Mummolus, how are you keeping? Sorry? Oh, I’m new. Yes, terrible isn’t it? Good evening, Hussar. No, I didn’t mean... For ducks, you say? Right you are, just leave your umbrella in the stand.

Ah, here come some more. Could you guys leave your guns outside please? Okay, penguin, monkey, lion – hang on, what’s that lion doing here? Ah, the zookeeper, take him away please. No, the lion, that’s Isch.

Boetje, good to see you. Yes Kor, you too.Do come along now, Terikel. Pardon? I think the translators are over at the bar. Not sure if there’s an Old English one, though. Vault Dweller, how are you? I’ve booked you a seat at the front, don’t worry.

Go on, in you go everybody. Filling up nicely now. IJ, I thought you couldn’t make it? Ah, she didn’t turn up. Well, my condolences, have a nice evening.
Hang on, Afty, there’s a bit of gravy on your shirt. You did what? There was? Well don’t shout it about, everyone will want one.

Gaius, there you are. Save the best until last, eh? Might I say you’re looking very sophisticated tonight. Even more so than usual. And smart, suave, athletic, and perhaps a little heroic? Not to mention rather dashing... Yes sir. Right. Okay, I’ll just get on with it, shall I sir?

Ladies and Gentlemen, thank you for coming. Tonight, we - What is it? I know it’s a bit cramped, Kid, but the back room of the Red Lion was the best I could manage at short notice. Any more questions? The toilets are at the back, Furius. Quickly now. I hope you’re all sitting comfortably, because we’re in for a long evening.

So, tonight, my friends, I hope we will all have a fantastic time. And to help us with that, allow me to introduce your beautiful and dazzling host, who... is... Oh, where has she gone? Oh, well, I suppose I could do it. Now without any further ado – sit down Baske – let us get to business. Who are the winners this bi-annum? The best of us all? Well, you’ve voted, and now, we have the results for you all. Exciting, isn’t it?

First up on the list, the Sainthood Award. This was a close one, but we do have a winner. In second place: Terikel! And in first place, no surprises here: SubRosa! Well done, you nice people.

Next, the Augustine Monk Award. When it comes to technical and modding help, there is a clear, outstanding forumer, and it is, once more: that lovely lady: SubRosa!

The Marco Polo Award is for help with non-game topics. A tricky thing to do, one might say. And who could be better at being helpful with everything, who binds together the community? None other than Gaius Colinius! You want to make a speech? Very well, then, forumers of TWH, I give you: Gaius!

... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...

What? Oh, he’s finished. Right then, we all have certain threads we love, but who makes the best? Who is worthy to receive the Homer Award? Again, one entrant stands head and shoulder above the rest, a new forumer, who perhaps won from the sheer number of his threads, one of much fame - and yes, some might say notoriety - that great Gael, Gallowglass! Who doesn’t seem to be here tonight... We can just post it to him, I suppose.

The Cato the Elder Award is perhaps one of dubious value. Is predictability a good or bad thing? Not minding the answer, there is a winner for you, and yes, as you might have predicted (See what I did there?), the winner is that same fellow, Gallowglass once more. Let me just say I am sure he would be very proud of this award, and will make an effort to not be so predictable. He would probably also make a bad joke, but sadly, I have not the knack for these…

And who is unpredictable? Who is the Viking Berserker among us? Always fresh, always prepared with something new to shock you? It seems that TWH is such a hive of unpredictablity that this award has been split two ways. To Tryhard! And to Andrew Dunn! Yes Andrew, a draw, don’t stand on the chairs please. Well, that’s awfully rude! Moving swiftly on...

To the Leonardo daVinci Award. When it comes to intelligence, this forum is not lacking, and there were no less than twelve different forumers vying for this award. In the end, though, one name came through clearly, a name we all know well: D Furius Venator! And well deserved too, if I might add my opinion.

And just as prolific as brains, we have plenty of jokers to choose from for the Court Jester Award. Humour is a virtue in all people, but who has the most? Again, a hotly disputed title, with ten different forumers being voted for. In the end though, there was a rib-tickling winner. In a close second place, Boetje, but first was the always hilarious Wolfpanzee! Never without a quick joke, are you Wolf? Why not give us one now?

It takes skill to be write and be funny, but just as much to write and grip your reader so they’ll read on even when you’re not posting. So who has won the Chaucer Award for the best war story? Who is as good as the medieval master himself? Well, perhaps appropriately, the winner is that wonderful wordsmith: Terikel! Certainly a rival for any stuffy Canterbury rubbish!

So, at TWH, we have nicety, helpfulness, brains, humour and skill. We also have a fair selection of nutters. Now, it’s time to find out who is the biggest fruitcake of them all! The winner of the Joan of Arc Award. Could it be you? Well, with just under half of the vote, the result is unanimous: Imperial Justice! Take a round of applause young sir! Everyone else, just nod and smile. And clap.

And on a contrary note, let us proceed to the Wise Old Monk Award. Maturity is a blessing to us all, young or old, but there is one among us who has this virtue with abundant measure, and it is none other than that old reprobate: D Furius Venator!

Moving on from the venerated and respected forumers, there have been many new additions to the membership of TWH this year. Some have expressed a belief that this year’s are particularly good, and indeed, there were many nominations for the Octavian Award. I was slightly worried when people started talking about ‘new blood,’ ‘good batch,’ ‘fresh meat,’ but luckily Andrew put the cleaver away...

Anyway, this year’s award for best newbie, with a stunning thirteen out of twenty votes, goes to... to... hang on, can’t quite make it out... it goes to someone called... Andalus? Never heard of him.

And then there are the oldies. New members are good anywhere, but a forum stands up on its old lags. And the best of those, the winner of this year’s Methuselah Award, is: Count Mummolus! Or ArchDruid, or whatever you’re called these days. May you live as long as Methuselah himself! No, not the mouse...

We’ve had lots of winners just so far tonight, and it’s great that people are appreciated, but what about those who don’t get noticed? In my opinion, this award should go to the person with the least votes, but then I don’t make the rules. So then, the Claudius Award for most underrated former goes to someone who complained about not being nominated for anything, someone who has not yet won anything else, the monkey with the gun: Ischenous!

Claudius was certainly a fine chap, as is Isch, but what about old Cicero? A fine upstanding archetype of Roman virtue and oratory. Who then, among us all is the debater who leaves us dazzled? Who has the oratory skill to win the Cicero Award? Who, when he speaks, causes us all to listen by his mere presence? This, I shall tell you. There is one worthy who deserves this award, and, closely followed by Kor and Terikel, it is the man himself: D Furius Venator!

So are you all having fun? Oh, come on, you are really. I bet you’re loving it. Look at Ahm, he’s got a big grin all over his face! Though that may just have been the free drinks...
Speaking of drink, our next award is the Drunken Uncle Award. This is a quest to find out, in the minds of the common people, who is the life and soul of the Holy Roman Party? Another close fought title here. Even I, as I counted was never sure which way it was going. The two contenders: Tryhard and Wolfpanzee. Both excellent contributors to the Party, both worthy of the title, but who won? I’ll give you a clue:
It was Wolfpanzee.
So, can you guess? By just one vote, the award goes to: Wolfpanzee! That self-same funniest forumer. Clap that penguin on the back.

Now this next award is very special. It was named after someone very special to us all. The Tryhard Award! We all know how hard the mods work to keep this site running, but so too do many other forumers, who have no special colours or titles, who carry on tirelessly for the good of TWH. The hardest working of these, though, wins the Tryhard award, and it is my honour to present this to: Terikel!

Everybody has their own name. Whether it be a real name or a forum username, but there are some who are accorded the honour of a special name, a name which other foumers can connect with, a name to identify them, a name by which they are greeted as on old friend, like finding an old glove. And on whose hand does the glove fit? Who has the best nickname, worthy of the Longshanks award? Allow me to present: Krymzon the Butcher! A name worthy of the man who played the symphonies of the dying to the east.

That he did all by himself. There are times, though, when we must pair up, for the greater good. The TWH Guild Award goes to the best of these. The greatest duo? The top trio? Who are the greatest couple, the pre-eminent partners? This one wavered a while, but it swung in the favour of these two: IJ and Gallowglass! In the words of a certain voter: Two insane people made for each other!

Now, you were promised sex, and sex you shall have! Now that I’ve got your attention, allow me to present to you, the Hasdrubal The Handsome Award. We all have our own opinions it seems, and the vote for the sexiest forumer was a tight one indeed. Catfights and sulking aside, who could be the dazzling beauty queen or handsome beast who came out on top? I can tell you, it was so tight, that we don’t even have a clear winner. And so, tied at the top, with four votes each, SubRosa and HP Lovesauce! Fight it out among yourselves.

It is a great thing to win an award, for certain, but some people are not perhaps suited to a particular award. But nonetheless they are a great addition to our membership. And when one of us works hard t improve themselves, to attain recognition, it is fitting (Like an old glove again?) that they should be recognised. So, the Prince Hal Award, for the most improved forumer, goes to: Vault Dweller! Clearly someone was impressed by your work with these awards, VD!

For things to run as smoothly as they do - yes they do - to run as smoothly - they really do, stop causing trouble - for things to run so smoothly, like a well-oiled engine, we must have someone in place to keep it supplied with oil, to keep the cogs turning, to keep us all in line. These people are the Moderators. Green, orange, red, they are all very valuable people. But which is your favourite? Well, that is the purpose of the Good King Wenceslas Award, and there was one name that stood out from all the others. EoJ had his supporters, but tonight there is a clear winner. The engine needs a skilled hand to run it, and who more appropriate than an engineer himself? That’s right, the award goes to: Gaius Colinius! Yes Gaius, chemical engineer, I know...

In a similar vein, which of us do you think should be next to take the colour? Before I give out the Preferrati Award, I should just state that that the views represented by this award are in no way representative of the Moderators themselves and there is no obligation, stress or otherwise persuasion involved in this enterprise. So, then, most likely to be promoted, the vote goes to: Primo! Hmm, anyone got some green paint?

You know, being a member of a forum is a lot like life. You make friends. You have a laugh. You face real-life issues, you help each other out. Sometimes, you won’t see people for a long time. Sometimes you’ll never see them again. Who knows why? They just skedaddle. Probably got bored of it. And, like in life, there’s no smoke without fire, no, wait, I mean, absence makes the heart grow fonder. Many old forumers are gone and missed, but the winner of the Boiling Oil Award (Who named that?) for the one we miss most goes to: Severous! Let us take a moment to remember his genius... ... ...

But for those of who are still here, there is one thing that matters. One issue on which the very matter of forum life hangs in the balance. A subject that divides and causes sparks to fly across the many-windowed world of HG. What could cause such tempest? Spelling. You can either do it or you can’t. The best and worst are to be named here, and now. Who knows their prose? Who's the turd with the words? The Best Speller is: D Furius Venator, with an overwhelming number of votes, more than twice that of his only opponent, Kor. And the Worst Speller? Not quite so decisive, but still by a large lead: Trottski. Congratulations to you both for winning these prestigious awards.

That just about covers all aspects of forum life, but there are still awards remaining. We know which forumers you love, but which threads are your favourite? First up is the best thread in the RLT, and the winner is: The Holy Roman Party! Scraping the award by just one vote over the ‘British Empire: Good or Bad?’ thread. It seems that being off-topic is the favourite topic around here.

And we must not forget the, umm... the - what was it? - Oh yes, the History Forum. What is the best thread there? A much clearer winner, in ‘The Worlds Best Blunders.’

After all that history, we need a good laugh, so what was the funniest thread? Well, the HRP was once again up for this, as was IJ’s first thread, but the winner in the end was the ‘Thoughts on the Union’ thread. One more for Gallowglass.

The best thread for M2TW didn’t receive many votes, but the one that came out on top was the ‘Post any Picture’ thread. The best RTW thread was more hotly disputed, and the votes were almost tied, but mikecz’s ‘Watctower pic - anyone got a port?’ thread just pipped Terikel to the post.

A forumer can be many things, but they are nothing without personality. We each have something that makes us unique and we display it in many ways. Firstly, the best signature. There were several contenders, but this award goes squarely to Jax.
There were also various forumers vying for the best gravatar, but it was proved that simple is best, as Gaius once more claimed victory with his happy smiling face. It looks just like him, I bet.
Location, Location, Location. There are many good ones to choose from, but there were two favoured most, and they were tied at the top (With barbed wire so they can’t escape...). Congratulations to SubRosa and Baske for being in the right place at the right time. Would you rather be between the worlds or Gofuku? Hmm?

Almost there now, sit down please.. Come on, it’s your own time you’re wasting.
The Knights Hospitaller Award, for being the most helpful with M2TW gameplay, goes clearly to: Aftermath! Good on you. And the Tribune of the Plebs Award, the RTW equivalent, goes with no shadow of a doubt, to, once more: SubRosa! We all love you SubRosa, it seems. I think it’s an ‘always-want-what-you-can’t-have’ mentality.

Online play is just a big a part in TW communities as anything else, but some, as with all things, are better than others. The Saladin Award, for the best M2TW online player, was completely undisputed, and goes unanimously to: Swamprat! The Hannibal Barca Award, for best RTW online player, goes with a huge majority, to Prince of Macedon!

We also asked you to vote for your favourite units, factions and mods, so here they are, up on the screen.

Best Unit (M2TW): Tsar’s Guard
Best Faction (M2TW): Russia
Best Unit: (Kingdoms): Tied - Canons of the Holy Sepulchre and Greek Firethrowers
Best Faction (Kingdoms): The Kingdom of Jerusalem
Best Mod: Tied - Stainless Steel and Retrofit

Best Unit (RTW): Tied - Silver Shield Legionaries, Libyan Spearmen, Light Chariots, Armoured Hoplites and Cataphracts
Best Faction (RTW): Tied - Seleucid Empire and Carthage
Best Unit (BI): Tied - Gallowglasses, Hunnic Elite Warriors, Lombard Berserkers and Francisca Heerbann
Best Faction (BI): Tied - Goths, Alemanni, Eastern Roman Empire and Sarmatians
Best Unit (Alex): Immortals
Best Faction (Alex): Tied - Macedon and Persia
Best Mod: Tied - Fourth Age Total War and Extended Greek Mod

Well, thank you for coming, and I hope you have enjoyed yourselves. If you won - well done! If not, then better luck in six months. I have been your host, and you have been a... wonderful audience!

[This message has been edited by Andalus (edited 08-01-2008 @ 05:33 PM).]

Replies:
posted 26 July 2008 15:11 EDT (US)     1 / 66  
Excellent Andalus!

The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his-George Patton
You can get a lot more with a kind word and a gun than with a kind word alone-Al Capone
Moral indignation is jealousy with a halo-H.G. Wells
Catch a man a fish, and you can sell it to him. Teach a man to fish, and you ruin a wonderful business opportunity-Karl Marx
posted 26 July 2008 15:36 EDT (US)     2 / 66  
So Andrew screwed me of my title.
Most unpredictable.

And WP screwed me of my title.
Soul of the RLT.
By one vote.
Damm it.
Thinking I voted for him, myself.
Dammit.

But I got one for the one who cried for a title.
Now, I hope that Ischenous will stop weeping on my shoulder crying: "I was not nominated. Booh..."

----
Good job, Andalus.

Defender Of The Faith

The thing with tryhard is you can never tell if he's writing a gay erotica on purpose or not - Jax
posted 26 July 2008 16:07 EDT (US)     3 / 66  
Rape! Rape!

It is a draw.
I did not remember how I could lose such an award, so I checked (ten times).
Most unpredictable, voted:
Andrew: dsmi1, Count, Aftermath, EoJ, Gaius
Tryhard: CaesarVincens, Terikel, Andalus, Boetje, Legion.

It is a draw. It is a draw.
La la la!

Defender Of The Faith

The thing with tryhard is you can never tell if he's writing a gay erotica on purpose or not - Jax
posted 26 July 2008 17:15 EDT (US)     4 / 66  
Bravo Andalus!

Nice little touches you worked in there. I especially like how you worked in the "symphonies of the dying" into The Butcher's award.
posted 26 July 2008 17:24 EDT (US)     5 / 66  
Nice work Andalus. You've clearly researched the old award presentations!

-Love Gaius
TWH Seraph, TWH Grand Zinquisitor & Crazy Gaius the Banstick Kid

Got news regarding Total War games that should be publicised? Then email m2twnews@heavengames.com. My blog.
Nelson was the typical Englishman: hot-headed, impetuous, unreliable, passionate, emotional & boisterous. Wellington was the typical Irishman: cold, reserved, calculating, unsentimental & ruthless" - George Bernard Shaw
Vote for McCain...he's not dead just yet! - HP Lovesauce

posted 26 July 2008 17:38 EDT (US)     6 / 66  
I didn't actually. I'm just naturally gifted.
Thanks for the praise, everyone.

Shall I tell you why I am so awesome?

Because I used a spreadsheet to count the votes...

And you are quite right, Tryhard, my mistake. But is not the spreadsheet's fault.
In fact, if you look at this one I had even highlighted your name.

But I didn't notice it when writing it out, for one reason or another.

My apologies. It is now corrected.

By the way, SubRosa, what is your cat called?
posted 26 July 2008 17:46 EDT (US)     7 / 66  
Roger that, Andalus.
But you have to put it in the text, however one can forget.

It is just what happened this year, when I went to the Champs Elysees and lined up for my medal for the battles of the Yom Kippur.
One bastard said I was not on the list.
And Sarkozy told me: "but you were aged nine, at this time!"
"Yes, I said, I was young. And so what?"

Defender Of The Faith

posted 26 July 2008 18:47 EDT (US)     8 / 66  
Kitty I think. I've talked to Kitty on msn a few times.

-Love Gaius

Got news regarding Total War games that should be publicised? Then email m2twnews@heavengames.com. My blog.
Nelson was the typical Englishman: hot-headed, impetuous, unreliable, passionate, emotional & boisterous. Wellington was the typical Irishman: cold, reserved, calculating, unsentimental & ruthless" - George Bernard Shaw

posted 26 July 2008 21:12 EDT (US)     9 / 66  
Most likely to be promoted? Cool. Get my wings ready Gaius.

Exilian - a website for mods for Mount&Blade, Rome Total War, Empire Total War and news about Shogun 2: Total War
"There is no extreme metal, death metal, progressive metal or vegetarian metal." - Tryhard
"Light infantry, rangers, and riflemen all have the unique ability to pull yard-long poles from their arseholes and plant them in order to stave off cavalry." - BurningSushi460
posted 27 July 2008 01:00 EDT (US)     10 / 66  
Look me up on msn and you can ask her yourself.
posted 27 July 2008 04:41 EDT (US)     11 / 66  
Though if you ask the cat it might come out as jh3trg or something.
Shall I tell you why I am so awesome?

Because I used a spreadsheet to count the votes...
Oh my! That shows real dedication!

Good job Andalus, though you could have rigged it so I would've won something!

Kor | The Age of Chivalry is upon us!
Wellent ich gugk, so hindert mich / köstlicher ziere sinder,
Der ich e pflag, da für ich sich / Neur kelber, gaiss, böck, rinder,
Und knospot leut, swarz, hässeleich, / Vast rüssig gen dem winder;
Die geben müt als sackwein vich. / Vor angst slach ich mein kinder
Offt hin hinder.
posted 27 July 2008 05:39 EDT (US)     12 / 66  
I got the Redwall reference
Evening, EoJ, I was just telling Tryhard how handsome you’re looking in that tux.
All dressed up and no awards to recieve But damned straight I look handsome.

Congratulations should be extended to Vault for organising the first leg of it, and Andalus for presenting it (and proving just why he's got best newbie). Congrats!

And I shall go Softly into the Night Taking my Dreams As will You
posted 27 July 2008 06:04 EDT (US)     13 / 66  
wow, second place in Court Jester! i thought i was third behind Andrew... must have miscounted...
and Andalus, you deserved best newbie. i was first behing Gallow, but when he started his spamwave... nah. and even i had one vote... who the hell would be that stupid?

Yep, it's true, having no sig is boring. But so is this one. Which makes my point... relatively pointless.
Can a point be a point when it is pointless?
posted 27 July 2008 06:05 EDT (US)     14 / 66  
What did you people do to Andrew?

[This message has been edited by Gwynfydedig (edited 07-27-2008 @ 06:05 AM).]

posted 27 July 2008 11:40 EDT (US)     15 / 66  
I also saw a post in the MAF I did not understand properly.

Defender Of The Faith

posted 27 July 2008 12:33 EDT (US)     16 / 66  
He has had enough of HG.

Offt hin hinder.
posted 27 July 2008 13:17 EDT (US)     17 / 66  
Another one bites the dust...

Exilian - a website for mods for Mount&Blade, Rome Total War, Empire Total War and news about Shogun 2: Total War
"There is no extreme metal, death metal, progressive metal or vegetarian metal." - Tryhard
"Light infantry, rangers, and riflemen all have the unique ability to pull yard-long poles from their arseholes and plant them in order to stave off cavalry." - BurningSushi460
posted 27 July 2008 13:24 EDT (US)     18 / 66  
Due to special advances in techie-stuff, he hasn't been user-requested banned, merely his accounted closed. So you still see his sig, and instead of being 'banned', he is a 'guest'. Much better.

And I shall go Softly into the Night Taking my Dreams As will You
posted 27 July 2008 13:58 EDT (US)     19 / 66  
No awards, but at least there was free drinks!

Thank you Andalus, well done.

Ahm Heribeus
Is a suits murmur
posted 27 July 2008 14:21 EDT (US)     20 / 66  
He has had enough of HG.
A pity.

Civile! Si ergo fortibusis in ero.
Wassis inem causan dux?
Gnossis vile demsis trux!

I suggest that before badgering for a translation you take the time to read it out loud. Thankyou.
posted 27 July 2008 14:57 EDT (US)     21 / 66  
I will miss him.
But I understand one may need a break.

Defender Of The Faith

posted 27 July 2008 15:32 EDT (US)     22 / 66  
And the reason for the account closure is that if he's banned and tries to create a new account, that could get banned too. Plus his account can be re-opened at any time.
It'll be standard procedure in future for "user requested bans".

Now I've no trouble discussing this as it's not a moderation issue as such but Andalus has gone to a lot of trouble to do this presentation and I think it's a bit ungracious that people are talking about something unrelated in the awards thread. Can AD chat go elsewhere like the HRP and keep this one for the awards only?

-Love Gaius

posted 28 July 2008 06:40 EDT (US)     23 / 66  
Teehee! I don't think I won most improved from my work on the awards, buddy Great job!
posted 28 July 2008 07:08 EDT (US)     24 / 66  
Wait, looking over the spreadsheets (once more, brilliant idea, Andalus) it appears I got three votes for most unpredictable forumer. WHY.

I know Andrew voted for me because he was taking the piss altogether, but I am curious why Santos and Baske voted for me. I mean, I'm about as unpredictable as a watch.

And it turns out Pizzadude nominated me. It turns out it's mostly the Dutch who cannot predict my actions! This must be because of my dashing South Netherlandish aspects.

Offt hin hinder.

[This message has been edited by Kor (edited 07-28-2008 @ 07:10 AM).]

posted 28 July 2008 09:20 EDT (US)     25 / 66  
And the Worst Speller? Not quite so decisive, but still by a large lead: Trottski. Congratulations to you both for winning these prestigious awards.
Awwww come on! My spelling and grammar has improved greatly.

BAD SPELLERS OF THE WORLD UNTIE
Better yet. Syria is creating a chemical weapon who's only known antidote is foreskin-Mebert
Real men do stuff to each other...Share needles, tickle scrotums, and take photos-Jax
Peace & Chicken Grease
Trottski
« Previous Page  1 2 3  Next Page »
Total War Heaven » Forums » The Red Lion Tavern » The 7th Semi-Annual TWH Forumer Awards Presentation Ceremony!
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register
Hop to:    
Total War Heaven | HeavenGames