Hop to:    
loginhomeregisterhelprules
Bottom
Topic Subject: Belgae TW: Release Info
posted 13 June 2010 02:01 EDT (US)   
This is Belgae Tw, a mod that adds two factions to the game:

The Belgae
and Epirus

Further modding may add another faction to the game. if you wish, you can incorporate anything in this mod in your own mod...

BE WARNED: be warned that cliking on egyptian citys may cause in a CTD so please only click on there citys if you are playing as egypt..

4 factions are playable to begin with...

the romans
epirus
Belgae
and Numidia

the rest are unlockable...

Thanks.

then make a new shortcut and add this to the end of the target line:

-show_err -mod:epirus...

mine looks like this:

"C:\Program Files\Activision\Rome - Total War\RomeTW.exe" -show_err -mod:epirus

yours may be different if you have gold edition or have manually changed the install folder...

link to file:

http://www.mediafire.com/file/zdmtunzxy3z/BELGAETW.zip

could someone please upload this to the rtw heaven downloads section?

i tried and it said the upload was succesful but its been 2 days and it hasnt yet appeared...

Thankyou...

EDIT: oh yeah... please post any comments or critisism you have about this mod...

also post here if you have any problems with the game (recruting for example)

I am prepared to meet my Maker. Whether my Maker is prepared for the great ordeal of meeting me is another matter.
Winston Churchill

[This message has been edited by sureyoudid (edited 06-13-2010 @ 02:02 AM).]

Replies:
posted 20 June 2010 10:08 EDT (US)     1 / 2  
You have to wait for someone to approve the file. Hopefully a mod will get round to it soon.

Exilian - a website for mods for Mount&Blade, Rome Total War, Empire Total War and news about Shogun 2: Total War
"There is no extreme metal, death metal, progressive metal or vegetarian metal." - Tryhard
"Light infantry, rangers, and riflemen all have the unique ability to pull yard-long poles from their arseholes and plant them in order to stave off cavalry." - BurningSushi460
posted 17 August 2010 06:07 EDT (US)     2 / 2  
Total War Heaven » Forums » Game Modification & Editor Discussion » Belgae TW: Release Info
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register
Hop to:    
Total War Heaven | HeavenGames