Please login or register

Stronghold 2 and Legends: The Map Room
Moderated by Lady Arcola, peter2008, Doomsword, ericgolf

Hop to:    
loginhomeregisterhelprules
Bottom
Topic Subject: Map finished, Testing Now
posted 11-14-11 15:23 EST (US)   
Ok so if any of you read my first post 'Up-Coming News' then you know i've been working on a map for SH2. Well good news i finished it and am in the middle of testing it.

The map contains 12 missions. And i would rate it 5 star. And out of 10 for difficulty i would rate it 9/10, so if your expert you should like this.
Replies:
posted 11-14-11 15:39 EST (US)     1 / 13  
want a playtester before you release it to the public?

Warning: Smokers computers die younger. Dont let them breath your smoke, or at least clean the heatsinks 5 times more often than a non smoker!

My opinion is free, spellchecking costs extra.
posted 11-14-11 15:49 EST (US)     2 / 13  
Thread moved to Stronghold 2 and Legends: The Map Room

-\\__∴__//-
\\_//
posted 11-15-11 02:53 EST (US)     3 / 13  
Sure but how do I send you the map?
I'll carry on testing while you do, you can have sneak peak. Let me know what you think and how I can improve it, pic IRS on the way.
posted 11-15-11 03:48 EST (US)     4 / 13  
send it to
malcolm_nin_engineering (at) yahoo (dot) com

Warning: Smokers computers die younger. Dont let them breath your smoke, or at least clean the heatsinks 5 times more often than a non smoker!

posted 11-19-11 04:03 EST (US)     5 / 13  
ok but how do i upload the file to an email
posted 11-19-11 07:14 EST (US)     6 / 13  
ok but how do i upload the file to an email
That my friend, is entirely dictated by which email provider your using, but the general gist is that you will probably have a button to click on your email screen that says 'attach files'.

Then you just navigate to the file in the usual find location type window.

posted 11-21-11 09:00 EST (US)     7 / 13  
any luck?
if you need help sending a file via email, just let me know what email your using and ill whip up a pictorial.

posted 11-24-11 13:19 EST (US)     8 / 13  
Sorry for getting back to you so late i'm sending it now enjoy. I've already noticed some issues so if you find any more let me know.
posted 11-24-11 15:51 EST (US)     9 / 13  
Sure thing, looking forward to this!
Ive spent all my sparetime working on a multiplayer map so it will be a nice break to play someone elses hard work

Cheers man, know what im doin tonight, lol

Edit:just checked email, no joy. maybe send it to this one

malcolm_nin_engineering (at)yahoo. co. uk

[This message has been edited by GiGaBaNE (edited 11-24-2011 @ 03:57 PM).]

posted 11-27-11 03:52 EST (US)     10 / 13  
Yeah i just had a reply from my emailing poster. It said the file could not be sent do you know what i did wrong?
posted 11-27-11 04:13 EST (US)     11 / 13  
dont know, with email providers it could be anything from file size to unacceptable .ext

Why dont you try this, its from google, its free and really easy to use once you figure your way around it.

https://accounts.google.com/ServiceLogin?continue=http://sites.google.com/&followup=http://sites.google.com/&service=jotspot&passive=true&ul=1

(if you dont like the ungroovy long link, just go to google, click the more button at the top, then choose sites from the drop down menu, its the same place)

Here is mine:
https://sites.google.com/site/gigasfiles/home

think its handy for a lot of us to have a little space on the web to swap files

posted 12-07-11 13:15 EST (US)     12 / 13  
I know most of you know about the SH2 map i'm building but because of school and other stuff i've had to delay it.
Hopefully it should be finished and uploaded by New Year.
Thank you for your patience.

Mathew Steel
posted 12-08-11 03:34 EST (US)     13 / 13  
No worries mate, life has a habbit of getting in the way.

have you seen this thread yet?

http://stronghold.heavengames.com/cgi-bin/forum/display.cgi?action=ct&f=5,2866,,10

just make yourself an entry in there to keep us updated on your projects

Stronghold 2 » Forums » Stronghold 2 and Legends: The Map Room » Map finished, Testing Now
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register
Hop to:    
Stronghold 2 | HeavenGames