Modpack Discussion
Moderated by Crazed Ewok, Gen_Rhys_Dallows

Hop to:    
loginhomeregisterhelprules
Bottom
Topic Subject: The Lord of the Rings Mods by pbguy1211
« Previous Page  1 2 3 ··· 9  Next Page »
posted 07-03-04 11:40 PM EDT (US)   
Current Status: Retired. Nothing further will be released.

DOWNLOAD The Fighting Uruk-hai of the White Hand of Saruman!

DOWNLOAD Saruman the Wise!

DOWNLOAD Theoden King of Rohan on Snowmane.

DOWNLOAD The Rohirrim! Riders of Rohan!

Check out my cool downloadable crap for SWGB!
LOTR Mods: Gandalf the Grey, Aragorn, Gimli, Legolas, Boromir, Frodo, Sam, Merry, Pippin, Gandalf on Shadowfax, Theoden King, Rohirrim, Faramir, Haldir, Gandalf the White, Saruman, The Nazgul, Ugluk, Uruk-hai Swordsmen and Uruk-hai Crossbowmen.
StarWars Mods: Jedi Masters Shaak Ti and Adi Gallia. Padawan Stass Allie and Luke Skywalker from A New Hope!

[This message has been edited by pbguy1211 (edited 09-22-2004 @ 11:24 PM).]

Replies:
posted 07-03-04 11:54 PM EDT (US)     1 / 220  
O crap! Its out its out

*downloads*

posted 07-04-04 00:43 AM EDT (US)     2 / 220  
i told you i'd release it this weekend...

LOTR Mods: Gandalf the Grey, Aragorn, Gimli, Legolas, Boromir, Frodo, Sam, Merry, Pippin, Gandalf on Shadowfax, Theoden King, Rohirrim, Faramir, Haldir, Gandalf the White, Saruman, The Nazgul, Ugluk, Uruk-hai Swordsmen and Uruk-hai Crossbowmen.
StarWars Mods: Jedi Masters Shaak Ti and Adi Gallia. Padawan Stass Allie and Luke Skywalker from A New Hope!

posted 07-04-04 01:07 AM EDT (US)     3 / 220  
Very cool, PB!

Fettmeister
·..···...··Proud Supporter of THE MACE··...···..·
·..···...··R.I.P. Pat Tillman··...···..·
A true American patriot.
Don't forget to register to vote when you turn 18
VOTE G.W. BUSH IN 2004!
posted 07-04-04 01:46 AM EDT (US)     4 / 220  
I've been farting around cleaning up my web page in my sig.
A few new screens added. The main post will have loads of links and pics when I get around to it.

Any feedback on the Uruk's is appreciated. The one's that replace the Berserkers are easily my favorites of the bunch.

posted 07-04-04 11:06 AM EDT (US)     5 / 220  
What are you working on now then?
posted 07-04-04 11:09 AM EDT (US)     6 / 220  
Dude I would have given it a 4.8 if I could but I had to stick to 4.5, check the thing again, I rated it Sorry if its too harsh
posted 07-04-04 11:14 AM EDT (US)     7 / 220  
Well... I stumbled across this little dity. Though I don't know if I want to work on it. I'd need someone to make the carry-on thing for the top...

Linky

Gondor Soldiers or Elves are next. Though I'm feeling completely inferior to LonePadawan at the moment... I saw his Elves so that's a bit hard to compete with.

[This message has been edited by pbguy1211 (edited 07-04-2004 @ 11:15 AM).]

posted 07-04-04 11:17 AM EDT (US)     8 / 220  
just make yors Most people like your mods anyways.
posted 07-04-04 11:20 AM EDT (US)     9 / 220  
i know.... but his are REALLY frickin' good... I think it's his most impressive unit.

posted 07-04-04 11:24 AM EDT (US)     10 / 220  
screens!

EDIT, I love that last screen, perfect, put Jar Jar

[This message has been edited by Devious (edited 07-04-2004 @ 11:26 AM).]

posted 07-04-04 11:25 AM EDT (US)     11 / 220  
Well, if its any consilation, i havent even heard of that guy! No, realy, who is he, I havent seen him around?
posted 07-04-04 12:17 PM EDT (US)     12 / 220  
Looks pretty good !

B e n d e r s . . . © 2004

ex SWGBH scn designer
ex BFME2H cherub
posted 07-04-04 04:36 PM EDT (US)     13 / 220  
Thats because I'm behind you darthmumak
posted 07-04-04 06:29 PM EDT (US)     14 / 220  
Looks great!

- Astro
posted 07-05-04 08:10 PM EDT (US)     15 / 220  
I'm really impressed by how much work you put into these mods, and I'm also really suprised to see how many great Lord of the Rings creations are coming out of AoK and SWGB.

Mabye Lonepadawan could lend you stuff because he makes so many things, mabye he could even lend you some elven stuff, have you recently been to his website, he ahs Dwarves, all kinds of Elves, he even has buildings!

posted 07-05-04 08:15 PM EDT (US)     16 / 220  
Okay... so here's the list of things I WANT to do (not neccessarily the list of what I'll ACTUALLY do...):

Unit - likelyhood of happening

Forces of good:
Gondor Swordsman - good
Eomer on horseback - good
Elven Archer - good
Elven Swordsman - good
Eowyn - 50/50
Elrond - not likely
Denethor - not likely
Arwen - not likely

Mordor Orcs - good
Grishnakh - 30/70
Gorbag - 30/70
Shagrat - 30/70
Gothmog - 50/50

surprise unit - good

Which of these would you guys actually like to see me do/not do?

posted 07-05-04 08:46 PM EDT (US)     17 / 220  
I cant wait for the elves to come out! Those will be cool!
posted 07-05-04 09:34 PM EDT (US)     18 / 220  
I realy want to see any Gondor unit possible, I might be able to make a Gondorian Cavalry unit from the current METC Rohan Rider, it looks nothing Rohan like...But if anything Gondor units.

Elves too, Elves are great

posted 07-05-04 09:43 PM EDT (US)     19 / 220  
those are definately next on the short list.

posted 07-06-04 00:39 AM EDT (US)     20 / 220  

Quote:

Eowyn - 50/50

You must make Eowyn! She's just too awesome not to make. I mean, what's more awesome than a woman with a sword? (I am serious about this, BTW.)

Zaarin | Creator of Coruscant Life SE
deviantArt | New Campaign Coming Soon
"But if of ships I now should sing, what ship would come to me,
What ship would bear me ever back across so wide a Sea?”

"And now the moon, earth's friend, that cared so much/for us, and cared so little, comes again—/always a stranger!"--Robert Lowell, "The Public Garden"
posted 07-06-04 01:08 AM EDT (US)     21 / 220  
Well, then there's also the issue of... Do you make A: Eowyn, White Lady of Rohan, or B: Dernhelm. Eh?

posted 07-06-04 01:19 AM EDT (US)     22 / 220  
pbguy1211, next should be the Gondor soldier, so that the Uruk-hai have something to have other then Rohan riders.
posted 07-06-04 02:07 AM EDT (US)     23 / 220  
I should say the Rohan soldiers first.

B e n d e r s . . . © 2004

ex SWGBH scn designer
ex BFME2H cherub
posted 07-06-04 07:35 AM EDT (US)     24 / 220  
I cant beleive you arent even considering a smeagol mod, hes one of the main characters in the story

Other then smeagol i would like to see some elven units.

About eowyn you would have to make 3 units.

White lady of Rohan
Dernhelm on horse possibly with Merry
Dernhelm on foot

[This message has been edited by The Nameless (edited 07-06-2004 @ 07:38 AM).]

posted 07-06-04 07:37 AM EDT (US)     25 / 220  
*points to teh banzored one* Requests arent allowed foo You might want to remember the CoC.
« Previous Page  1 2 3 ··· 9  Next Page »
SWGB Heaven » Forums » Modpack Discussion » The Lord of the Rings Mods by pbguy1211
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register
Hop to:    
SWGB Heaven | HeavenGames