Moderated by Crazed Ewok, Gen_Rhys_Dallows

Hop to:    
loginhomeregisterhelprules
Bottom
Topic Subject: New Campaign: The Sharanz Chronicles
posted 10-11-03 09:38 PM EDT (US)   

STAR WARS
The Sharanz Chronicles

It is the New Republic's finest hour. The Imperial Remnant is on the brink of destruction and total annihilation.

The Red Faction, one of the largest merchant organizations in the Galaxy, yearns to have complete hegemony over all of the spaceports in the Galaxy. But the New Republic has sent a transmission that stated that the organization must be divided evenly amongst other systems.

Denying that the New Republic ever sent that transmission, the Red Faction looked to another source: the Imperial Remnant. Sharanz, leader of the Red Faction met with the remaining Moffs and Warlords to discuss a truce that would endanger the Galaxy...

Scenario 1: Reincarnation

Sharanz basicly gets a large army from the Moffs and Warlords to conquer ONE planet for him to use, if he fails, than the New Republic will evenly disperse the Red Faction into other trading organizations. Something that the young leader doesn't want to see happen to his organization.

This map resembles somewhat of a Helms Deep them (valley, large mountains, forests, New Republic fortress).

New Republic has a STRONG position. Small walls, and turrets along with Shield Generators and lots of Heavy Mounted Troopers.

"General Han Solo finally gets to know what it feels like to be stuck between a rock and a hard place." :-)

In the end (I'm only done with texturing and laying down the units) you get to see the Millenium Falcon fly away from TIE Fighters! :-D

The reason it is called "reincarnation" is because the Red Faction declares itself a member of the Imperial Remnant, causing the Imperial Remnant to become a threat to the New Republic once again... (just wait till you see some screenies of this scenario than the next one)

Comments, questions... all welcome

E-mail me to here: svrabel2005@hotmail.com
To take screenies of SWGB, you hit F9 right?

Thanks for your support!

Current Campaign: The Sharanz Chronicles
Gundam Palace - The Rebirth of Gundam
Replies:
posted 10-11-03 09:57 PM EDT (US)     1 / 16  
Actually, you hit the Print Screen key to take screenshots.
posted 10-11-03 11:50 PM EDT (US)     2 / 16  
This made the news?

MONTE
MEC - SD - JA - HoA
posted 10-12-03 00:08 AM EDT (US)     3 / 16  
This made the news?

Chook | Galactic Battlegrounds Heaven
"I can't think of a better way on earth to build public favor than [the marriage equality movement], other than of course rounding up the Jews." - Sarthos
"Long story short, our goal is love and tolerance." - Sarthos
posted 10-12-03 04:55 AM EDT (US)     4 / 16  
wtf is this doing in the news
posted 10-12-03 05:55 AM EDT (US)     5 / 16  
I cant belive this made the news :S

Presenting...
Lord Of the Rings, by J.R.R. Tolkien
The Saga reproduced exclusively for Age Of Mythology
Coming soon..in Fall 04

posted 10-12-03 07:35 AM EDT (US)     6 / 16  
And THIS made the news?

There are more pleasant things to do than beat up people.-Muhammad Ali
posted 10-12-03 08:32 AM EDT (US)     7 / 16  
It looks cool !
I guess with so few scenarios coming out, every scenario is news!

[This message has been edited by Darth Sidious (edited 10-12-2003 @ 08:33 AM).]

posted 10-12-03 09:11 AM EDT (US)     8 / 16  

Quote:

I guess with so few scenarios coming out, every scenario is news!

The trouble is that the few campaigns which are coming out are complete crap.

A f t y

A A R S

:: The Sun always rises in the East :: Flawless Crowns :: Dancing Days ::

"We kissed the Sun, and it smiled down upon us."
posted 10-12-03 09:12 AM EDT (US)     9 / 16  
omgomg i put it in teh newzlol.

He submitted it himself for the news, and since the site has been kind of dry lately, I decided to put it in. His announcment looks better than some of the other disasters people have dragged in before anyway.

posted 10-12-03 09:17 AM EDT (US)     10 / 16  
There is gonna be definatly more scenarios. I just didn't want to give away so much of it yet.

Here is what planets you can expect to see in my campaign:

Dathomir (Scenario 1: Reincarnation)
Korriban (Scenario 2: Marcus Ragnos and Sharanz)
Hoth (Scenario 3: Forgotten Troops)
Tatooine (Scenario 4: The New Republic's Hand)
Nal Hutta (Scenario 5: Betrayal Among the Stars)
Corellia (Scenario 6: Battle of Coronet)

I have this afternoon off, so I will post some screenies of my first scenario. It isn't that technically great, but I will post some shots of Sharanz's army, and the New Republic's base when I get back home. (I'm going out for an hour).

Just to let you know, after those seven scenarios, there is MORE! And I'm trying to get it sounding (or feel) like the Imperial Campaign of SWGB.

LOL, and thanks guys! I guess I shoulded have all of my scenarios out to show ya and some screenies! BESIDES, this is my FIRST campaign. So, I am trying HARD not to repeat that baddies (mistakes) like the others did.

Well I'm off, I be back in an hour or two with screenies!

[This message has been edited by Shane_Siegfried (edited 10-12-2003 @ 09:21 AM).]

posted 10-12-03 11:46 AM EDT (US)     11 / 16  
I still cant get over the fact that this made the news...

Presenting...
Coming soon..in Fall 04

posted 10-12-03 11:58 AM EDT (US)     12 / 16  
Well it's there so you're going to have to.

We would have more news anyway if people knew about that Submit News button.

posted 10-12-03 01:11 PM EDT (US)     13 / 16  
Well, I actually think that this sounds great. I am willing to help you Shane_Siegfried. I am pretty decent at maps, but if you need proof, then just ask and I can email some of my unfished maps to you for a reference.
posted 10-12-03 02:22 PM EDT (US)     14 / 16  
Thanks Commrade Khan! I'll probably need help with some triggers, but I printed out the Age of Kings Trigger Example tutorial for help. If I extremely do need help, than I'll e-mail you, or ask it in this post. BTW... what is your e-mail? :-P

I've signed up my website, but I am having problems loading stuff up into it (I have a 56K modem and it is at 46.6 right now so)... I will keep on trying. I will get some screenies of it up on my website by end of tonight (for me like 10:30 -11:00. So keep on posting! I will be on throughout the day as well.

posted 10-12-03 03:35 PM EDT (US)     15 / 16  
Oh its good, dont get me wrong. Its just that I thought only you put projects that were from design teams like SCN Punk or sequels to brilliant campaigns or something...obviously I was wrong .

I love a siege

Presenting...
Coming soon..in Fall 04

posted 10-12-03 03:40 PM EDT (US)     16 / 16  
Just read my profile dude, thats where you will find it.
SWGB Heaven » Forums » Scenario Design » New Campaign: The Sharanz Chronicles
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register
Hop to:    
SWGB Heaven | HeavenGames