Moderated by Crazed Ewok, Gen_Rhys_Dallows

Hop to:    
loginhomeregisterhelprules
Bottom
Topic Subject: Independent Narrative Designs ~February '07~
posted 02-24-07 04:38 PM EDT (US)   

Shattered Promise
By Empire of Darkness

Shattered Promise, the long awaited climax of the Station X39 Trilogy, Is finally complete! Designer Empire of Darkness and Composer Chook have breathed life into a campaign we hope you will truly enjoy:

Campaign Download: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=E7KPGI3Y
Music Download: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=OTMZ1QHE

/A PALE TEAR
By Blackmoon

It’s been just a little short of two months since the original showcase in our December newsletter. And since then I have made huge amounts of progress.

First of all the modpack is damn close to being 100%, just some sounds and one projectile left. Secondly at the time of the last newsletter; I just had all of the map design and the opening cutscene done, now I am easily over halfway done (around 64%-69%) with the entire scenario and it is meeting my high expectations for it.

So now that I have the actual gameplay finalized and ingame; I would like to give you guys an Idea of how it’s going to play so I put together a little tour aswell as a media release:

/TOUR

/MEDIA

Gameplay Video

E.....N.....I.....G.....M.....A
By Grey Fox

From the libraries of our composer Chook, comes the Station X39 theme of Shattered Promise.

Before I get to the closing I would like to make a sad announcement; Master Chief has to keep his grades up in order to stay in college unfortunately this means he has virtually no time to design or do much of anything relating to SWGB. Therefore Master Chief will be departing from our ranks.

That's all kids, I hope you enjoyed the newsletter. We'll see you next month! Blackie Out.

[This message has been edited by Blackmoon (edited 02-24-2007 @ 04:42 PM).]

Replies:
posted 02-24-07 04:41 PM EDT (US)     1 / 10  
That 'Tour' screenshot made me cream myself. Looks genius.
Il read the rest later, gotta go now!
posted 02-24-07 04:41 PM EDT (US)     2 / 10  
Woooo Pale Tear. I WILL be finding my cd to play this one.
posted 02-24-07 04:43 PM EDT (US)     3 / 10  
And you say I'm sick for getting an erection over your threads.

Very nice guys! Keep it up.

Mistadobalina
Don't be sad it happened, be happy it's over.
posted 02-24-07 08:10 PM EDT (US)     4 / 10  
*Raises glass*
I propose a toast to IND!

[This message has been edited by Sir Were (edited 02-24-2007 @ 08:10 PM).]

posted 02-24-07 08:24 PM EDT (US)     5 / 10  
I'll probably try this stuff when and if I ever stop being...lethargic about playing campaigns and scenarios in general. :P

^*^ "The trouble with quotes on the internet, is that it is often difficult to discern whether or not they are genuine." - Abraham Lincoln
^*^ If you would also like to know where in the blue hell Melkor is, copy this into your sig.
posted 02-24-07 09:29 PM EDT (US)     6 / 10  
Very nice. *claps*

No will to wake for this morn.
To see another black rose born,Deathbed is slowly covered with snow.
Angels, they fell first but I'm still here.
Alone as they are drawing near, In heaven my masterpiece will finally be sung

End of All, Nighwish
posted 02-25-07 01:32 PM EDT (US)     7 / 10  
Very nice showcase.

Quote:

Shattered Promise, the long awaited climax of the Station X39 Trilogy, Is finally complete!

It was about time...

-- Revan--

u called down the thunder...
...now reap the whirlwind !
posted 02-25-07 03:32 PM EDT (US)     8 / 10  
Looks good. EoD, now can we get the original Station X39 so I can play the entire trilogy?

Proud Bearer of the Imperial Legion of SWU's Distinguished Newbie Award
< o >
Someone needs to get a hold of Ocelot and put the NJO Mod Project back on the road.
"Your right, we should just unban everyone and let them go crazy. Who needs a orderly and friendly forum society when you can have total anarchy, eh?"-Blackmoon
FREE TIBET!
posted 02-25-07 03:35 PM EDT (US)     9 / 10  
Yes... its been in the download section for about 2 years.
posted 02-25-07 09:30 PM EDT (US)     10 / 10  
I think he means an updated version...But if he was not, well...

EDIT: Sorry for this n00bish question but...How are you supposed to download Shattered Promise? Nothing pops up for me.

What was YOUR ME3 ending: Merge with Helios, Illuminati, or Tracer Tong?
"I feel like I just watched Dwayne Johnson beat a small disabled child. Except the disabled child is really an infant clone of Hitler. It's so painful to watch...but so glorious." - Cheapy
"The Rebels only have one rank: traitor." - Eothain

[This message has been edited by Lord Vader672 (edited 02-25-2007 @ 09:34 PM).]

SWGB Heaven » Forums » Scenario Design » Independent Narrative Designs ~February '07~
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register
Hop to:    
SWGB Heaven | HeavenGames