Star Wars Universe
Moderated by Crazed Ewok, The Mace, Echuu, Kongou Dess, Gen_Rhys_Dallows

Hop to:    
loginhomeregisterhelprules
Bottom
Topic Subject: The NEW REPUBLIC Thread
« Previous Page  1 2 3 ··· 10 ··· 18  Next Page »
posted 02-09-03 07:10 PM EDT (US)   
All right. Yesterday (Saturday) everybody voted and decided that it should be the New Jedi Order era.

Therefore it is now... the New Jedi Order era. Mon Mothma serves as the head of this new state but other senators hold power, most notably two: Leia Organa and (a made-up one for me to take power as) Corran Hates.

However, this starts out at the exact foundation of the New Republic which is 6 ABY. The Empire is still strong but the New Republic has established a foothold.

Foundation of the New Republic
The Year is 6 ABY, TIME SCALE: 12 days= 1 year

Main Positions:

New Republic

Commander: Chief of State Mon Mothma and Senator Corran Hates
Base of Operations: On the move

Imperial Remnants

Commander: Grand Admiral Maximus and David Blanc of Coruscant
Capital: Coruscant

Black Sun

Commander: Forye Zaos
Base of Operations:

Republic Governors/Senators:

Dantooine:
Governor:
Senator:
Capital City:

Hoth:
Governor:
Senator:
Capital City:

Yavin IV:
Governor:
Senator:
Capital City:

Mon Calamari:
Mon Calamari Governor:
Mon Calamari Senator:
Quarren Governor:
Quarren Senator:

Sullust:
Sullust Governor:
Sullust Senator:

Imperial Governors:

Coruscant:
Governor: David Blanc
Capital City: Coruscant

Kashyyk:
Governor:
Capital City:

Naboo:
Governor:
Capital City:

Serapin:
Governor:
Capital City:

Corellia:
Corellia Governor:
Capital City:

Geonosis:
Governor:
Capital City:

Nemoida:
Governor: Trion Gaz
Capital City: New Mordor (good name, )

Other Positions:

Hutt Cartel:
Commander:
Capital:

Bounty Hunter Guild:
Commander:
Capital:

Bespin:
Commander:
Capital:

Trandoshans:
Commander:
Capital:

Yuuzhan Von Infilterators:
Job: Infilteration of the Galactic Forces for Conquest
Commander:
Base of Operations:

Gungan Resistance to Imperial Rule:
Commander:
Capital City:

ETs (I guess :S):
Commander: Viceroy ET?!
Capital City: ET City?!

Also,

Anyone can apply to be generals, rebels, or nations I have not mentioned.

-"Vivis sperandum. Where there is life there is hope."- Niven family motto

"Laws are like sausages. It's better not to see them being made."- Otto von Bismarck

[This message has been edited by Arthur of Kings (edited 02-09-2003 @ 10:38 PM).]

Replies:
posted 02-09-03 08:57 PM EDT (US)     1 / 536  
Scalla: Peter Starlancer
Governor: Raniel Green
Capital City: Nesthaven
Official Language: Scallian
Economic Situation: Strong
Currency: Gem chips (5 imperial credits)
Raw Materials: Meat, lumber, nova crystals, ore, iron, carbon, copper, titanium, and energy.
Industries: Machinery, textiles, weaponry, and vehicals.
Trade and Commerce:
Because it has only recently had contact with other planets, external trade is at a low, but it is growing.
Current Military Standings of Scalla:
Scallien Army:
Scalliens are exxelant warriors, many internal wars. Even the civilians can take out about 2 averagely trained stormtroopers. They exel in melee combat, and are nearly impossible to sneak up on, due extremely
7 sharp vision (they can detect the slightest movement) and exellant hearing.
Division layout:
10 Companies and 50 warriors per division
----------------------------
Company division
-1 Commander per Company
-5 Warriors per company
----------------------------
5 platoons
soldiers per platoon:
-500 Scallien troopers
-5 Scallien Statagists
-1 warrior
Scallien Stratagist
This officer is in charge of relaying orders from the commander and independantly giving orders to move or attack. Each one is in command of 100 troops.
Squads
A squad is made up of 100 troopers and 1 Stratagist.
Positions of the 100 troops are as followed:
-Medic: Carries out medical procedures upon injured troopers in the squad.
-Squad Commander: Second in command of Squad
-Comms officer: handles communications equipment and relays messages for Command Officer.
Vehical Divisions
Scallien light attack jeep (LAJ)
The light attack jeep or "LAJ" is a fast wheeled vehical that can get in the thick of things fast. The LAJ is the fastest vehical in the Scallien army. The LAJ is equiped with one Anti-personel repeater laser, with a more powerful secondary mode for lightly armored vehicals. It has a passenger capacity of 2.
-100 LAJ's
Scallien Heavy Attack Jeep (HAJ)
The "HAJ" is the heavier cousin of the LAJ, and it doubles as a light transport. It is equipped with a dual heavy repeater laser build to destroy enemy vehicals. It has a passenger capacity of 6.
-50 HAJ's
Armed Personel Transport (APC)
The Armed Personel Transport is the main transport vehical of the Scallien army. It is fairly fast and has a light blaster about halfway between the HAJs and the LAJs power. it can seat 10.

-100 APC's

posted 02-09-03 10:27 PM EDT (US)     2 / 536  
Do you want us to repost all stats into this thread?
posted 02-10-03 02:33 AM EDT (US)     3 / 536  
I have forgotten my nae, but i'm leader of the remnants if i'm not i just go and shoot the leaders

Cheesecake, the sweet taste of freedom
posted 02-10-03 07:08 AM EDT (US)     4 / 536  
I posted long ago to UPDATE THE ON-POST STATS FOR THE ET!!!!!

Kevin Ng
kevinngzh@hotmail.com
Copyright (c) 2002 - 2004 Kevin Ng. All rights reserved. Any resemblance (of this post) to other posts/signature, deleted or edited, or actual events, is (in some cases) purely coincidental. All parts of this post/signature may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording or otherwise, without any prior permission from the poster.

posted 02-10-03 10:01 AM EDT (US)     5 / 536  
Arthur, you really should look on TSC's posts in the recruitment thread...
posted 02-10-03 12:27 PM EDT (US)     6 / 536  
Here are all the current stats for you, Arthur. I hope everyone is on there. These are just basics that we can fill in later.

New Republic: Arthur of Kings (you know you own stats, don't you?)

neo222: Admiral Eothain
Ship: SSD Rohan

Anakin Solo NJO: Anakin Solo or Rant S Bitnor

Hoth: Gregorotto88
Governor: Carlist Rieekan
Senator: Tarron Isari
Capital City: Echo City

Black Sun: Tantive
Black Sun Leader: Forye Zoas
Base of Operations: Tatooine

Nemoidia: DarkBeing
Governor: Trion Gaz
Capital City: New Mordor

ET: kevinngzh
Viceroy: E.T.
Capital City: ET City

Hutt Cartel: Admiral Piett
Commander: Gandool the Hutt
Capital: Nal Hutta

Coruscant: The Crazy Person
Governor: David Blanc
Senator: Nickolas Holan
Head of Security and
Military Operations: General Caine

Geonosis : MasterLordVader
Governor : Moff Bombad
Capital City : Sithex

Phu:Master Sen Welsh
Governer:Lord Reexus
Senator:Pi Shan
Phu is a member of the New Republic.

Scalla: Peter Starlancer
Govenor: Raniel Green
Senator: Samtha Red
Scalla is a republic planet

Imperial Naboo: The Swedish Chef
Governor: Moff Assar
Capital City: Theed

Kamino: Viceroy SithLord
Govenor: Lamu Su IV
Senator: Kiko Ghui

Kashyyk: RaithSeinar
Commander: Moff Sirius
Governor: Pekt
Capital City: Avatar Orbital Station

That's about it. Get it done soon, their starting to rattle their cages in anger.

*Raith gingerly pats Chef's head through the bars*

Oh, the countless times I tried to warn you all, the zeppelins ARE coming!
posted 02-10-03 05:55 PM EDT (US)     7 / 536  
Let teh RPing begin.Arthur, would u do us the honors?

WTF?
posted 02-10-03 06:45 PM EDT (US)     8 / 536  
Soon enough, patience my friend, patience.

"Laws are like sausages. It's better not to see them being made."- Otto von Bismarck

posted 02-10-03 08:40 PM EDT (US)     9 / 536  
Don't forget. I also have stats for the Imperial Main Fleet under Grand Admiral Maximus.
posted 02-10-03 11:01 PM EDT (US)     10 / 536  
Preperation for War:

The New Republic has been preparing for war for ages. For such a long time, the threat known as the Empire has sat on the throne of Coruscant too long. Senator Corran Hates has led the campaign in the Senate for war.

"As soon as the city planet of Coruscant comes under Republic domination, the better. For too long have we faced the Empire as a major force in the galaxy? Why? They hold Coruscant."

Corran Hates, a war veteran from the Galactic Civil War, rose through the ranks of the Rebel Alliance and New Republic quickly, seizing senatorial status of Dantooine by the Battle of Endor.

For such a strong Republic gain over the Empire, he hopes to use the Republic's superior starfleets to surprise the Imperial holdings. "It's the best we can hope for. Their land forces are still superior to ours and their AT-ATs are still nearly invincible."

Message to Gandool the Hutt:

Well, grand master of the Hutts, how is your supreme self doing? The Republic has, for quite some time, been hoping to establish a truce between the Hutts and the Republic. You have for a long time evaded Imperial control. With our help, we may be able to create a grand Hutt Cartel which will keep control of its space and found its own military force to control the market.

While this may seem unorthodox for the Republic to try, we have always preffered peace than hostility.

Senator Corran Hates

posted 02-11-03 01:20 AM EDT (US)     11 / 536  
Here we go then!

Research Center, Nemoidia

Trion Gaz walked into the large hangar bay where several technicians and droids were clustered around the latest creation of the Imperial Development Center. He spoke to everyone in the room:

"Too long has our primary design of starfighter suffered. Well today I unveil the design that will change the course of spacebattles from now on! Once we get integrate this into our main fleet the Empire will have a stronger, more stabler squadrons!"

The new TIE glistened in the hangar. Instead of the normal TIE Interceptor, this one was sleeker, and had a third set of wings. It also included the latest in weapon design and armor. Gaz looked at it and then motioned to the technician.

"Contact Admiral Maximus. Tell him that the TIE Defenders are ready for shipping. We begin full fledged production immediately! It of course will take some time for us to be able to ship major squadrons at a time. We will send 20 of them to the Admiral himself. He will be most pleased."

Gaz walked to the other areas, including the top secret ones that not even Coruscant was aware of yet. "Soon those Rebels will be wiped off the face of the galaxy once and for all", thought Gaz.

posted 02-11-03 04:30 AM EDT (US)     12 / 536  
Extra Terrestrial (ET) Home Planet: kevinngzh
Capital City: ET City (Pop: 40,000,000)
Ruler: ET Viceroy E.T. (The one from the movie, E.T. the Extra Terrestrial)
Offical Language: ET Language, Basic
Population: Around 3,000,000,000 altogether

Planetery Description: An mostly unexplored planet, the Extra Terrestrial(ET) Home World's populance concentrates on ET City, although their colonies fills their entire sector. The inhabitants shows a great amount of Force and can use their fingers as lightbulbs. The ETs mainly work in telecommucations companies and maintain a rather large fleet for security of the entire sector. The world itself is in the Middle Rims.

Ecomonic Situation:

Ecomonic Situation: Normal

Overview: A neutral planet during the Galactic Civil War, the ET had traded with the Empire. After the fall of the Empire and rise of the New Republic, the ET had lost a trading partner but gained another one, thus stabilizating the planet's ecomony

Currency:
10 ET Coins = 1 Imperial Credit
1 ET coin = 4500 truguts
1 ET coin = 1,800,000 wupipi

Raw Materials: Metal, carbon, Tibanna gas

Industries: Telecommumications, tourism, weaponmaking, Tibanna gas processing and shipbuilding.

Main Imports: Information

Main Exports: Starships, comlinks, blasters, Tibanna gas

Military:

Ever since the Clone Wars, the infanty units of the ET had slowly becoming idle. The ET cruisers had continued to patrol ET space, however in a much slower pace.

Current Military Force Stats:

30000 ET Troopers

2500 ET Fighters

250 ET Class Star Cruisers

50 Super ET Class Cruisers

3000 Various Land Vehicles

Military Breakup:

ET Troopers:

75% Laser Troopers
15% Mounted Troopers
5% Specialized Troopers

Specialized Land Weapons

40% ET Personel Walker
30% ET Armored Troop Transport
20% ET Attack Speeder
10% ET Heavy Artillery Cannon

ET Fleet:

ET Fighters

90% ET Class Fighters

10% ET Class Scout Fighters

ET Star Cruisers:

83% ET Class Star Cruisers

17% Super ET Class Cruisers

Military Structure:

The entire military is commanded by the Viceroy, although the War Ministers leads the military forces into battle.

ET Fleet:

Overview: In response of the pirates threat in its sector, the ET has a rather large fleet.

Ships of the ET Fleet:

ET Fighters: The standard ET fleet ship, the ET Fighter features twin laser cannons, maxminum shields and speed.
Capacity: 1 Pilot, 1 Co-Pilot (optional)

ET Scout Fighters: A special type of ET Fighters, this ships feature much faster speed, but much lower firepower.
Capacity: 1 Pilot

ET Class Star Cruisers: A capital ship, the ships are execellent in repelling starfighter-based attacks, but have slightly a bit of difficulty defeating other capital ships.
Capacity: 250 ET Fighters, 1500 ET Troopers, 50 ET Lander

Super ET Class Star Cruisers: An upgraded version of the ET Class Star Cruiser, this type is developed during the Clone Wars and is improved to repel both starfighter and capital shop attacks. An example of a Super ET Class Star Cruiser will be Phone Home, the ET Fleet's flagship.
Capacity: 500 ET Fighters, 3000 ET Troopers, 100 ET Lander

ET Lander: A transport the size of a Rebel Medium Transport, a ET Lander can hold up to 400 ET Troopers , 100 ET Personel Transport, 55 ET Attack Speeder, 10 ET Armored Troop Transport or 2 ET Heavy Artillery Cannon

Politics:

Currently independent, the planet has no allies yet.

Diplomacy:
Allies: NIL
Neutral: The Rest
Hostile: Black Sun

Trading Partners: Empire, New Republic, Hutt Cartel

Miscellaneous

Territory: A area of over a square parsec (3.26 light years)

History of ET Spacefaring: Unknown, but it is rumored to trace back to the discovery of the first hyperdrive

History of ET in Clone Wars: In the Clone Wars, being one of the senators that opposed the Military Creation Act, ET is unwillingly involved in the Clone Wars. Althoush not active in the Clone War, ET has dispatched Star Cruisers to partol its space to prevent Confedercay invasion and at the same time, created the new Super ET Class Star Cruisers.

Civilian Starships

ET Cargo Hovercraft: A slightly smaller version of the ET Star Cruiser, the ET Cargo Hovercraft can hold up to 10,000 metric tonnees of cargo.

ET Shuttle: A typically private craft, the ET Shuttle can hold up to 16 or 100 metric ton of cargo

Note: The Viceroy is E.T. (with the dots) and the species itself is ET (without the dots)

PS:

Quote:

ETs (I guess :S):
Commander: Viceroy ET?!
Capital City: ET City?!

I'll be glad if you don't add the "?!" there. A better stat will be:

ET: kevinngzh
Viceroy: E.T.
Capital City: ET City

Kevin Ng
kevinngzh@hotmail.com
Copyright (c) 2002 - 2004 Kevin Ng. All rights reserved. Any resemblance (of this post) to other posts/signature, deleted or edited, or actual events, is (in some cases) purely coincidental. All parts of this post/signature may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording or otherwise, without any prior permission from the poster.

[This message has been edited by kevinngzh (edited 02-11-2003 @ 07:43 AM).]

posted 02-11-03 07:11 AM EDT (US)     13 / 536  
OOC: until I can find a better name for all those "somethings", I'll stick with this.

ET Planetery Headquarters, ET City, ET Homeworld

"Viceroy!" an officer said to the Viceroy. ET sighed. He had been watching the movements lately, thinking of how to survive in the current conditions. Two most important trading partners are at war, thus reducing trade between the ET and the outside galaxy, and there has been rumors among the ET population a alien race apparently penetrated the hyperspacial disturbance surronding the galaxy that isolated it. He feared the worst.

"What is it?" the Viceroy said, in a calm, cool way.

"They are preparing an assaut on Coruscant!" the officer said.

"What? Really?" the Viceroy asked, surprised.

"Yes, my lord. Things are going badly. Either sides may take advantage of our armies' superior strength and force us to join them!"

"Hmmm... We must think twice before proceedng on any plans. We must protect it."

"Sir, we have increased the amount of guards guarding it."

"We must not let it come to hatm, do you understand? It can reveal our true positions in galactic history."

"Yes, Viceroy."

Kevin Ng
kevinngzh@hotmail.com

posted 02-11-03 02:55 PM EDT (US)     14 / 536  
Message encoded to New Republic Starfleet, Senate Cruiser.

"This is Governor David Blanc of the Imperial Planet of Coruscant. Although I may not seem trustworthy to you, I am willing to give my support in driving out the Imperial threat. I have my own personal army on the planet and a majority of the Imperial troops will obey my command. If you want to take Coruscant for the Republic, I suggest that we cooperate. Please repond on coded frequency 17.28. Goveror Blanc out."

Generalissimo TCP | FREE SYRIA!
Xaph's Forumer of the Year '08, Best Thread and Most likely to be sigged, '08
"I think George W. Bush is closer to being the single greatest president in US history" - Merai
posted 02-11-03 05:06 PM EDT (US)     15 / 536  
Carlist Rieekan's Office, Echo City, Hoth

Carlist Rieekan sat in his office doing paper work.Ever since the Battle of Endor, the Republic had been tryin to repopulate Hoth since the battle there.The project had begun with a memorial to those who were buried under the snow of Hoth, but evolved into a colony on the icy world.He had been appointed as governor of the planet.Echo City had a good 15,000 people in it now, excluding the militray stationed there.Putting his signature on the dotted line, he got up and went for a coffee break.He wanted a vacation.He wanted to visit with the other Republic offcials again.He missed ,back in the days of the Rebellion, when he and other generals ,prior to Solo and Calrissian, met and enjoyed themselves, in and outside of service.He missed it terribly.Drinking his coffee, he walked to the Command Center."General,"said one of the women stationed to moniter the radar and radio,"All Tauntauns are in.Shall we close the gates?"He nodded.He yawned and scrathed his head."Inform me if you find anything, I'll be in my quaters."He walked off.

WTF?
posted 02-11-03 08:44 PM EDT (US)     16 / 536  
Aboard the Super Star Destroyer DarkSaber

"We are intercepting a coded message from...Coruscant sir! But it is not under our normal frequency!"

Grand Admiral Maximus swiveled in his command chair and looked at the communications officer. Since the death of the Emperor, it seemed that the officers were less competent these days. He sighed and looked over the transmission from Coruscant. "This is most odd.", thought Maximus. "Coruscant always uses the main Imperial Frequency. Why would they stop..?" "Lt. Johnson, do we know the source of the transmission?" The officer told him that he only knew that it was from Courscant.

"Well put our best slicers on it. This is most puzzling indeed...I begin to wonder of the political status on Coruscant. Governor Blanc is proving to be more and more incompetent in containing riots supporting the Rebellion. Recall 3 Star Destroyers from the area and put them on patrol in the Coruscant system."

Suddenly, a large Imperial freighter appeared out of hyperspace. It opened its hatch and 20 TIE defenders approaced the SSD. "Excellent. Trion Gaz has performed well again. Tell him I send my thanks.", stated Maximus.

He turned back in his chair and continued to think...

posted 02-11-03 10:59 PM EDT (US)     17 / 536  
To Governor David Blanc of Coruscant (ENCODED):

You are right. I cannot trust you, but I will work with you as we probably at least have similar interests. You don't trust the current "Emperor" and you certainly don't trust the military. I can see your point. I accept your alliance, out of the fact that it will be beneficial.

Secret Message to Espionage (Different Frequency):

Keep an eye on David Blanc. He may betray us if he feels it beneficial to his own plans, whatever they are. Also, YOU MUST NOT BE SPOTTED.

Over and Out.

posted 02-12-03 01:21 AM EDT (US)     18 / 536  
I think Arthur can't read.
posted 02-12-03 02:56 PM EDT (US)     19 / 536  
Somewhere in Space...

"We have no reports of any ships in this sector, captain." said the commander
"Reports suggest a small rebel fleet in this sector. There must be around here somewhere!"
"But.."
"Don't you 'but' me! Search everywhere in this bloody system! Those ships have to be here somewhere."

Adrimal Eothain was on the search for a small Rebel fleet in the sector which they where currently in, however there was nothing there. According to sources, there should be a nebulon class B frigate along with some corralian corvettes which threatened the planet of Tlantiac, a planet in the mid rim which was a ship building planet which built alot of the imperial navies ships. Despite the fact that the emperor was dead, Eothain (along with others) hunted rebels under the command of the new emperor: David Blanc.

An officer ran towards Eothain.

"Several rebel ships have just appeared upon our scanners."
"How many?"
"3 Mon Callamari Star Crusiers, 2 nebulon class B frigates and a large number of fighters."
"Good, prepare for battle."

Orders where given as the officer ran away. Soon the ships became visable through the large windows of the bridge of the SSD Rohan. The ships speed into combat.

"prepare to launch fighters." order Eothain "gunners prepare to fire- wait untill the rebels are within 1000 meters."

A deadly silence filled the ship as the battle was about to begin. The rebel ships speed closer.

"Ready!" called Eothain "Hado i phillin!" he called in the native tounge of his home planet. Instantly, dozens of turbo-laser fired their lasers. Flashs of green iluminated tbe darkness of space. Many rebel fighters where destroyed. The rebel capital ships returned fire. Soon red and green laser where flying around. Rebel ships speed around the SSD, firing lasers as they did. As a squadron of Y-Wings speed past the bridge, Eothain cried:
"Launch fighters!". From the hanger, dozens of Tie Fighters and Tie Interceptors (and a few tie Advanced) flew from the Star Destroy and engaged the rebel ships in combat. Many ships blew up, the turbo lasers kept on firing. Some B-Wings launced some proton turbodoes against the SSD. It hit cuasing some huge explosions.
"Prepare to make the jump to lightspeed" called Eothain. The turbo lasers kept on firing, more and more explosions filled the view of Eothain. He paced up and down, encourgaging gunners and others as he did so. The numbers of Ties where dwinderling fast, only 3 squadrons of Tie Fighters, 2 Tie Interceptors and the tie Advanced still remained.
"Recal the fighters." ordered Eothain
"But we'll be defencessless!"
"We've got turbo-lasers haven't we? Just do it!"

An explosion rocked the bridge and several men fell other. Eothain helped the wounded to get to safety. The turbo-lasers kept on firing. The rebel ships where being destroyed but there where too many of them.
"There numbers are limitless!" cried Eothain. The rebel ships all withdrew, while being pursued by lasers. However, this was not a retreat, the turned again and speed against the SSD. They all fired their lasers at the star destroyer, and launched proton torpedoes. The ship was rocked by the Proton torpedos but imperial ones where launched in repsones and the turbo-lasers sung. The rebel ships made numerous passes, while firing at the imperial ship.

An alarm started beeping, the sheild was failing.
"Come on! Come on! Hold on! We've got to make the jump to lightspeed. The turbo lasers claimed more and more rebel ships but they still kept on firing. The alarm intensified, the shield had nearly failed. A few more shots and it would fail causing the ship to become vunrable!

Eothain, was knocked over as suddenly, the ship shot into lightspeed. They where safe for the time being...

Can I sail through the changing ocean tides?
Can I handle the seasons of my life?
posted 02-12-03 08:14 PM EDT (US)     20 / 536  
Aboard the DarkSaber

Grand Admiral Maximus activated the holotransmitter and watched as the image of Trion Gaz and a woman wearing an Imperial uniform appeared. "Welcome. We have much to discuss. As you know, the Star Destroyer under the command of Admiral Eothain was attacked a few hours ago. It was forced to leave the battle due to damage. This is unacceptable. Our mightiest warships are fleeing to the pitiful Rebel forces. Gaz....do you have anything new to report?" Gaz responded, "My lord, we have delivered the models of the TIE defenders to all Imperial Space Yards. Full production has already begun." "Excellent Gaz. I also have with me the director of Imperial Intelligence. Yssane Isard."

Maximus nodded in the direction of the woman. She was tall and beautiful, but deadly still. One of her eyes was a bright red, the other a bluish color. It was for this blue eye that she was also known as "Ice Heart". She spoke up.

"Admiral, I have reports of increasing Rebel strikes along our borders. they are becoming more agressive than ever, and I fear that they be planning something bigger. We should be cautious. I have already ordered the constuction of more orbital defense platforms along the main core worlds. Isard out."

Maximus nodded and turned back to Gaz. "Is there anything that you have ready for me, other than the new fighters?"
"Oh here on Nemoidia we always are plotting my lord. But we have nothing ready for you to see yet. Gaz out."

Maximus sat thinking in his chair and then beckoned to a figure that had been watching from the shadows. "I have orders for you," said Maximus. "Go to the planet Eredin, on the outer rim. There you will find the ruins of an old installation. Take this disc, if my thoughts are correct, it will be most useful to you."

The figure put a cloak over his face and then went to the launchbay. Taking a small vehicle, he quickly departed from the SSD and vanished into hyperspace.

posted 02-12-03 09:51 PM EDT (US)     21 / 536  
Declaration of War

There has been conflict between Republic and Empire ever since Yavin. However, we have not gone to full scale war yet.

Now it is time. Let the Core World Wars begin!

(information on Galactic systems would be appreciated, i.e., a map)

posted 02-12-03 10:14 PM EDT (US)     22 / 536  
Governor Blanc's Office

Blanc sat in his office awaiting the head General of the Coruscant Defense forces. Suddenly, the general bursted through the door and approached Blanc's desk.

General: you wanted to see me, governor?

Governor Blanc: Yes, general. We are now excuting our plan...

General: All 5 trooper divisions can be ready as soon as possible.

Governor Blanc: How soon can they be ready?

General: For you, tomarrow.

Governor Blanc: Make it so...

Message Encoded to Corran Hates

We have begun moving our troops to capture the Coruscant surface from Imperial control. By the time the Republic fleet arrives, the Imperial ground forces should be of no tough work. Governor Blanc out.

Generalissimo TCP | FREE SYRIA!
Xaph's Forumer of the Year '08, Best Thread and Most likely to be sigged, '08
"I think George W. Bush is closer to being the single greatest president in US history" - Merai
posted 02-12-03 11:38 PM EDT (US)     23 / 536  
OOC: I think there was a good map being used for the Galactic Senate RPG. The borders will have to be modified of course.

IC: Eredin

A spaceship landed on the mostly deserted planet. Years ago it had been a secret testing facility for the Galactic Republic...but that was brought to and end by a Confederate raid. The cloaked figure's ship landed next to a burned facility. He stepped out and saw that the door was blocked by debris. With a flick of his hand the debris was thrown inside and he entered the darkened room. There wasn't much to see other than a few burned out consoles. The figure stepped into the room. He took out the datacard and placed it into a slot in the console. Nothing happened. So Admiral Maximus was wrong after all. He turned to walk away when suddenly lights turned on, and the consoles flickered back to life.

He looked at the datacard's description: EMERGENCY REBOOT.
It was a standard Imperial Card and the fact that it was able to restore this technology was incredible. He touched some of the buttons, looking for a certain combination. After some time, he was finally successful. One of the counsoles slid backwards, revealing a hidden turbolift. He got into it and rode it several hundred feet underground. The doors opened, and the figure gasped in shock.

There must have been at least 300 of them. They seemed to go on forever. They were in perfect condition too. One would think that after so many years, the metal would deteriorate. The man walked over to the single console in the room and placed the REBOOT card into it. The room lit up, and he was now able to see a Republic troop lander. It was massive, like a small Star Destroyer. He took a turbolift to its bridge. It was empty of course..but as he sat in the Admiral's Chair he saw that the command console in front of him stated: ENTER DESTINATION.

The man typed in the coordinates of Admiral Maximus's main fleet. He then quickly exited, just in time to see the first of the weapons turn on...they all turned on and all turned in the direction of the troop lander. One by one they entered it, until the room was empty except the troop lander. The figure quickly went back to his ship and prepared for takeoff. He did this and the ship lifted off, and reached orbit. He saw the troop lander appear from the planet and then dissapear. He pulled the hyperspace levers and his ship did the same.

posted 02-13-03 03:09 AM EDT (US)     24 / 536  
OOC:

Quote:

I think there was a good map being used for the Galactic Senate RPG. The borders will have to be modified of course.

I belive I made that map.

TO ARTHUR OF KINGS:Can a person take 2 postion? If so, I want to take Yuuzhan Vongs. And if you can't read, I'll spam your email account like hell with the imformation I wanted.

Kevin Ng
kevinngzh@hotmail.com

posted 02-13-03 03:18 PM EDT (US)     25 / 536  
I'd prefer if you did not take a secondary position. It would pretty much confuse everything. However, there are enough positions to spare so I suppose you could. But I thought that somebody already took the Yuuzhan Vong Infilterators.

posted 02-14-03 05:12 AM EDT (US)     26 / 536  
Actually, I believe the colour coding system could be used (It was used in the Galactic Senate RPG, where the colour identifies which planet is it immedietely, and the SW Neighbourhood RPG, where the colour seperates its moderators from the rest) And I believe I'm the one who wanted the Yuuzhan Vongs (and Black Sun) orginally and throughout the entire sign-up period. I chose the ET in the end as the stats you imposed was too distressing for me to type out (how can the Yuuzhan Vong have an ecomony?).

Kevin Ng
kevinngzh@hotmail.com

posted 02-14-03 12:21 PM EDT (US)     27 / 536  
The Batona system
30 days later...

The Super Star Destroyer slowly decended to the ground of the planet of Botona, a imperial planet with it's most notable feature being a large Imperial shipyard. It's climate was tropical and away from the main city of Klasku, the planet was mostly rainforest appart from the small towns and cities which dotted the planet. The main city of Klasku was heavilly built up and centered around the shipyard and space port. From there ships travelling to all around the planet aswell as to other systems. This planet boasted the largest Imperial shipyard within the outer-rim and due to it's importance, a fleet of star destroyers patrolled the border of the space around the planet. Klasku was technological advanced, like a small version of Corruscant but ALOT smaller, while the other towns where much smaller and much less technologically advanced (except for one or two exceptions). Klasku had 903,000 inhabitants while the second largest city, Grandola had only 210,000 inhabbitants.

As the SSD landed, Eothain walked off.
"Repair my ship!" he barked to a nearby repair man. Eothain knew he had quite along time to wait untill the ship would be ready for take off so he decided to contact Maximus and report the results of his mission.

Eothain started a holographic conversation with Maximus.
"How goes the mission, Eothain?"
"I was ambushed by a large rebel force and fought against the bastards but they where too many. I was forced to flee to Botona."
"Oh really?"
"Yes, my lord. The rebel fleet seemed to know exactly where i was. They struck only a quater of an hour after we arrived."
"They must have a spy within our communication network, they could be tracking this very message."
"What am i to do?"
"Just wait there. A super star destroyer, The Emperor's Pride, is on the way to deliver a squadren of the brand new Tie Defenders which are now entering service throughout the empire."
"Yes, my lord."

Eothain finished the holographic conversation.

Can I sail through the changing ocean tides?
Can I handle the seasons of my life?
posted 02-14-03 06:17 PM EDT (US)     28 / 536  
In orbit above the Core World Byss

Maximus was disturbed at the thought of a spy within his communication's network. He secretly ordered Yssane Isard of Imperial Intelligence to begin a search immediately.

Meanwhile, the Rebel attacks had stopped altogether. "This is the quiet before the storm," thought Maxiums. "The Rebels are obviously plotting something big...." He turned to the cloaked figure who had arrived a few days ago with the Republic Troop Transport. "Go to Coruscant with the transport, but land on the far side of the planet near my main Palace. I will supply the codes to give you clearence over security channels. I don't want Blanc involved.

He turned back to an interesting report he had been reading about the Emperor and his weapons facilities. Apparently the Emperor had constructed several of these before his death, but most had been abandoned, except for 3. The location of the 3 were unknown at present time. Maximus shut down the report and decided to rest.

[This message has been edited by DarkBeing (edited 02-15-2003 @ 01:07 AM).]

posted 02-15-03 10:33 AM EDT (US)     29 / 536  
Sorry I have been inactive. I just need a galactic map. I'll go to the neighborhood thread and check one out. I'll then post a battle.

posted 02-15-03 02:25 PM EDT (US)     30 / 536  
OOC: OK! I'm finally going to post. (and you still don't have me up)

Peter Starlancer sat around in his office, filling out a mountain of forms.
He sighed. "What a boring job. You'd think being Govener would be more exiting. If I see one more form, I'm going to scream!"
Just then one of my Scallien advisors came in.
"Govenor, I have more forms to fill."
"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRGGG!"
"Was it something I said?"

[This message has been edited by Peter Starlancer (edited 02-15-2003 @ 02:26 PM).]

« Previous Page  1 2 3 ··· 10 ··· 18  Next Page »
SWGB Heaven » Forums » Star Wars Universe » The NEW REPUBLIC Thread
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register
Hop to:    
SWGB Heaven | HeavenGames