You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

HG Main Mafia Forum
Moderated by GoSailing, Blatant

Hop to:    
loginhomeregisterhelprules
Bottom
Topic Subject: Storyteller's Mafia IV: Absolutely Crackers (game thread)
« Previous Page  1 2 3 ··· 10 ··· 13  Next Page »
posted 07-21-10 00:45 AM CT (US)   
Storyteller's Mafia IV:

Absolutely Crackers
The Cheese Man with thanks to Ben, Rot, and Yeeb

“It's the vague Golden Era of America. The flag still has forty-nine stars, and we in America still had our generic moral values. Then, in the small town of America Town, eleven mentally ill patients escaped, so beginning the terrifying rampage which would forever haunt the morally clean minds of America Townies.”

Rules:
  • DO NOT edit your posts (nor the posts of others, I suppose);
  • DO NOT reveal information relevant to the game if you have died;
  • DO NOT quote any emails you receive from me;
  • DO NOT speak during the night;
  • DO feel free to speak outside of the thread, but...
  • DO NOT quote any emails you receive from me (again);
  • DO make votes and un-votes in bold text ([b]Vote/Un-vote: Player[/b]);
  • DO send all questions to me via email/MSN; not in-thread
  • DO NOT, UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES, REVEAL OR HINT AT YOUR POST RESTRICTIONS OR ILLNESSES

General information:
  • The game will start on "Day-1";
  • Lynches require a simple majority and not a plurality;
  • Days will have a two-week deadline, but I suspect that you will not need that much time;
  • Nights will last approximately 48 hours (I emphasize the "approximately");
  • All roles will be assigned randomly

ALIVE:
    1. BastWorshipper
    --
    3. Heir of Elessar
    --
    --
    6. Sir Wulf
    --
    --
    9. THYMOLE
    --
    --

DEAD:
    2. Ensemble_Nut--bipolar disorder--Town--burned
    4. Buffychick85--Tourrette syndrome--Town--lynched
    5. Newt_Gunray--beatnik--Town--drowned
    7. Sneaky_Squirrel--dissociative identity disorder--Town--strangled
    8. Sneaky_Squirrel--pathological lying--Town--burned
    10. dsmi1--depression--Town--strangled
    11. Coldviper--pyromania--Serial--drawn & quartered (lynched)

Rep.
    Ensemble_Nut
    Sneaky_Squirrel

My email is pspaperstacks@gmail.com
    My MSN is thecheeseman16@hotmail.com--add me

A note about the picture I used: That's a photo of the Veterans Administration Hospital here in Seattle. It's just a hospital for veterans, but it's always looked like a mental hospital to me. It's better from the other side, but I couldn't get a photo in time.

All night-actions must be written in scene format. I do not care what style you use, and I do not care how long they are--make it longer than three paragraphs, though.

█▄ █▄█ ▄█▀ ▀█▀
    I too always thought "blog" would sound less silly as the years went by.
    Mozzarella Man Cheddar Chap, Brie Bloke, Gorgonzola Guy, Feta Fellow, Wensleydale Warrior, Edam Emperor, Parmesan Priest,
    Munster Mate, Asiago Associate, Provolone Player, Havarti Hunk, Romano Rabbi, Swiss Soldier, Limburger Lass, Gouda Gentleman

[This message has been edited by Mozzarella Man (edited 08-19-2010 @ 02:08 AM).]

• Replies:
    posted 07-21-10 00:45 AM CT (US)     1 / 629  
    All emails have been sent. Please confirm in this thread.

█▄ █▄█ ▄█▀ ▀█▀
    Mozzarella Man Cheddar Chap, Brie Bloke, Gorgonzola Guy, Feta Fellow, Wensleydale Warrior, Edam Emperor, Parmesan Priest,
    Munster Mate, Asiago Associate, Provolone Player, Havarti Hunk, Romano Rabbi, Swiss Soldier, Limburger Lass, Gouda Gentleman
    posted 07-21-10 01:05 AM CT (US)     2 / 629  
    confirmed...
    posted 07-21-10 02:11 AM CT (US)     3 / 629  
    Confirmed!

Letth hope thith game actually getth completed.

"Chaos is a ladder." - Petyr Middlefinger

"I love it when Heir is scum and knows he's been rumbled, he goes a bit mad."- Newt_Gunray

"And on that day my respect for Herr grew four fold" - SirDante

[This message has been edited by Heir of Elessar (edited 07-21-2010 @ 02:58 PM).]

posted 07-21-10 02:48 AM CT (US)     4 / 629  
    Confirmed. I simply cannot wait to play with you guys. This looks like it's going to be a grrreat game. Super excited!

Quote (anonymous) You are the
    smartest, yet dumbest person I've
    ever met.

LOST: Brain. Pretty small. Lost
    several years ago at birth. small reward.
    posted 07-21-10 08:25 AM CT (US)     5 / 629  
    posted 07-21-10 08:46 AM CT (US)     6 / 629  
    Ok.

Welcome, to my domain.

My Email is: Henrz.me@hotmail.com

kthx.
    posted 07-21-10 10:31 AM CT (US)     7 / 629  
    Confirmed

"It is impossible to enjoy idling thoroughly unless one has plenty of work to do. There is no fun in doing nothing when you have nothing to do.
    Wasting time is merely an occupation then, and a most exhausting one. Idleness, like kisses, to be sweet must be stolen." -- Jerome K. Jerome

"Some people become so expert at reading between the lines they don't read the lines." -- Margaret Millar

ERADICATE CONDESCENSION! (That means don't talk down to people.)
    posted 07-21-10 10:41 AM CT (US)     8 / 629  
    Confirmed
    posted 07-21-10 11:57 AM CT (US)     9 / 629  
    Confirmed my man!

The Gods have left us, therefore making the old world crumble and turn into ashes...

But as the gods return, from the ashes of the old world, shall rise a more beautiful and powerful new world, and life will begin once more, if they hadn't closed...dang you ES.
    posted 07-21-10 11:57 AM CT (US)     10 / 629  
    Confirmed old chap.

The Gods have left us, therefore making the old world crumble and turn into ashes...

But as the gods return, from the ashes of the old world, shall rise a more beautiful and powerful new world, and life will begin once more, if they hadn't closed...dang you ES.
    posted 07-21-10 02:31 PM CT (US)     11 / 629  
    Confirmed

Reddendum hoc vobis
    Translate this yourself
    -----------------------
    Motto of the French Navy: "To the water, it is time!"
    posted 07-21-10 02:45 PM CT (US)     12 / 629  
    Confirmed, confirmed, a thousand times confirmed

The Marvellous Mr Gunray!
    "Perhaps the kill came from Newt. But that would have to mean he targeted himself, which I doubt." - Ash
    "His posts are a prime example of promulgated intelligence, and yet within his staggering vocabulary, there is little, if any comprehensible meaning to be found." - Tonto_Johnlee
    "And trust me, he has indeed made my kitchen all the saucier." - Xaph
    "Newt is the epitome of what HGers should strive to be." - Mozzy
    posted 07-21-10 05:17 PM CT (US)     13 / 629  
    I changed it to say that the game will start on Day-1. The reason it said Night-0 was because I just copypasta'd the rules from my last game.

█▄ █▄█ ▄█▀ ▀█▀
    posted 07-21-10 05:27 PM CT (US)     14 / 629  
    Confirmed!
    posted 07-21-10 05:45 PM CT (US)     15 / 629  
    Bast has read his. I will be starting day within the hour.

█▄ █▄█ ▄█▀ ▀█▀
    posted 07-21-10 05:47 PM CT (US)     16 / 629  
    Excerpts from “The Biography of Calvin Young” (1950)

Hard Times
    Located in Franklin, Mississippi, the Calvin R. A. Ziegler-Young Mental Hospital was founded in January, 1919 by Calvin Ziegler-Young. During the first eleven years of the hospital’s existence, there were sixteen reported deaths, two rapes, and one attempted rape. 1926 was a particularly bad year, for that was the year in which the attempted rape, two murders, and three suicides, occurred. New Year’s Day, 1930 brought the official close of the hospital, and the stripping of Young’s license. Young left for Kansas in the hopes of finding redemption. None was found.
    Young was ran out of the small town in Kansas after being accused of kidnapping a blind girl from her bedroom—an accusation which may or may not be true. After escaping an angry lynch mob, Young adopted a new name and identity, and moved to the northwest. Seattle, he thought, would hold something for him.
    Seattle, Washington in 1934 was a city hit hard by the depression. Many were homeless or near. There was no room in the budget for a new hospital, and so Young—now known as Rodney Aaron—rented a small apartment. How he acquired funds originally for rent is a mystery. Young found women (some as young as fourteen years old) in the Queen Anne Hill neighborhood of Seattle and convinced them to give him money for psychiatric therapy. Young quickly found himself with a reputation as a confidence man, and when it was discovered that he was not in possession of a license, he was fined and imprisoned....

An Older Young
    Young spent only a short amount of time in prison, and he was released on good behavior. Perhaps it was that he found love with a woman, or that he found love with the city; either way, Young stayed in Seattle, and rented out the same small apartment—this time with one Miss Ruth Robinson. Evidence points to the two meeting while Young was still imprisoned. By now, Young was going under his original name, and the two wed in 1941. By 1943 they would have one daughter, Mary Young....

One Step forward, Two Steps Back
    Now estranged from his wife and daughter, Young found life difficult once more. In a drunken incident, Young managed to hold up a liquor store, only to be caught hours later by Tacoma police....

Family Ties
    Ruth Young has since changed her name to her maiden name of Robinson, and her daughter has taken on the name as well. Calvin Young does not have communications with either members of his family. The Robinsons still live in the Seattle area, but Young has been moved back to his native Mississippi and currently resides as a prisoner in Mississippi State Penitentiary....

It is now Day-1. With eleven (11) players alive, it takes six (6) votes to lynch.

█▄ █▄█ ▄█▀ ▀█▀
    posted 07-21-10 05:55 PM CT (US)     17 / 629  
    Bast has read his. I will be starting day within the hour.
    What's this about? I confirmed in post #7.

"It is impossible to enjoy idling thoroughly unless one has plenty of work to do. There is no fun in doing nothing when you have nothing to do.
    Wasting time is merely an occupation then, and a most exhausting one. Idleness, like kisses, to be sweet must be stolen." -- Jerome K. Jerome

"Some people become so expert at reading between the lines they don't read the lines." -- Margaret Millar

posted 07-21-10 06:13 PM CT (US)     18 / 629  
    Righto I'm a Necromancer. Wait no, I'm a Jester.

Ok, random voting is popular still? Vote: Coldviper. Also please change my name to Henrz on the ALIVE list.

Welcome, to my domain.

kthx.
    posted 07-21-10 06:42 PM CT (US)     19 / 629  
    Multiple personalities?

I can see that you hate me and want me dead. As does Bast. As does Ensemble.

Hello cop, doc and other pro-town night actioneers. Whatever you do, do NOT target me. Scum are welcome to do so and I will dance on your graves

Right, thats out of the way

So, any idea what the hell the chronicles of Riddick, er, Calvin Young have to do with anything?

So, we going with a random lynch, no lynch or what? No night actions means a paucity of information. As much as it is viewed with horror, i suggest we kick around a bit, see if anyone says anything dumb and if not, no lynch.

Reddendum hoc vobis
    Translate this yourself
    -----------------------
    posted 07-21-10 06:48 PM CT (US)     20 / 629  
    Righto I'm a Necromancer. Wait no, I'm a Jester.

Ok, random voting is popular still? Vote: Coldviper.
    Woah there daddy-o, what's the deal with the schizophrenic role-claiming? Have a chill pill, dude. Is that some sort of post restriction? Most uncool if it is. I feel ya.

And is voting for a square like Coldviper really random, or are you just going with the cosmic flow from the other games? 'Cause I'm cool with that, you funkiest of cats.

"Perhaps the kill came from Newt. But that would have to mean he targeted himself, which I doubt." - Ash
    "His posts are a prime example of promulgated intelligence, and yet within his staggering vocabulary, there is little, if any comprehensible meaning to be found." - Tonto_Johnlee
    posted 07-21-10 07:02 PM CT (US)     21 / 629  
    Didn't notice, Bast.

█▄ █▄█ ▄█▀ ▀█▀
    posted 07-21-10 07:04 PM CT (US)     22 / 629  
    Also, Newt basically wins the game

█▄ █▄█ ▄█▀ ▀█▀
    posted 07-21-10 07:04 PM CT (US)     23 / 629  
    Great, a myopic game host. Man, I'm toast....

Reddendum hoc vobis
    Translate this yourself
    -----------------------
    posted 07-21-10 07:14 PM CT (US)     24 / 629  
    See, The Man is against me. no way I can win this. All these other guys are just waiting for me to say something and then they'll leap on it and lynch me. And Mozzie will just sit there and laugh. hell, i bet he has even mislead me in the role email and I'm really scum or something and he just hasn't told me.

Hell, what chance have I got against this lot?

Bast worshipper is a fundamentalist heathen. He's going to tie me to a tree by my own entrails and sacrifice my gonads to his deity.

Ensemble Nut, well he's a amalgam being, a coming together of all sorts of loons to make one gigantic madman

Heir of Elessar? Definite delusions of grandeur of some fictional character. And watch what you are doing with that sword...

Buffychick is living out her fantasy opf killing vampires. And I'm dressed in black. oh shiiiiii

Newt, Imean his name even says that he's packing hi-tech weaponry..

Sneaky, well I never trust anyone who hides his nuts. Sneaking around too, I can just tell he's up to something...

Henrz is another group of people, all called henry? Probably eight of them. He'll probably make me marry him then divorce me. Then behead me. Then I'll die of disease. then he'll divorce me again. Then behead me again.

Thymole was used to preserve mummies. As in dead bodies. What is he planning???????

dsmi1, how can you trust anyone who doesn't even have a proper name? What do the letters stand for? Death Stalks My intended One. Thats what!

Coldviper is nothing but a snake...

Everyone hates me!

Reddendum hoc vobis
    Translate this yourself
    -----------------------
    posted 07-21-10 07:23 PM CT (US)     25 / 629  
    Nobody has done this yet, but I want this made very clear.

DO NOT, UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES, REVEAL OR HINT AT YOUR POST RESTRICTIONS OR ILLNESSES

█▄ █▄█ ▄█▀ ▀█▀

[This message has been edited by Mozzarella Man (edited 07-21-2010 @ 07:26 PM).]

posted 07-21-10 07:25 PM CT (US)     26 / 629  
    Yo my men, it appears Sir Wulf has got some sort of wacky cool post restriction.

*plays the xylophone and saxophone simultaneously*

posted 07-21-10 07:25 PM CT (US)     27 / 629  
    I believe so as well, are those crumpets I smell and tea I see? Let me have at it ol' chap!

posted 07-21-10 07:28 PM CT (US)     28 / 629  
    Ah, there's two of them! Stay back, stay back!!!!

Reddendum hoc vobis
    Translate this yourself
    -----------------------
    posted 07-21-10 07:33 PM CT (US)     29 / 629  
    yeah because its not like.. totally obvious or anything.
    posted 07-21-10 07:35 PM CT (US)     30 / 629  
    Please do we have to start with me? Can we start with someone else?
    posted 07-21-10 07:37 PM CT (US)     31 / 629  
    You mean me, don't you? I can just tell you want me gone.

Reddendum hoc vobis
    Translate this yourself
    -----------------------
    posted 07-21-10 07:37 PM CT (US)     32 / 629  
    lol...... This game is quite funny.
    posted 07-21-10 08:19 PM CT (US)     33 / 629  
    posted 07-21-10 08:32 PM CT (US)     34 / 629  
    Now I ain't saying that Coldviper's square, but if you measure his sides, they ALL be equal.

Though maybe that cat's got a point. I mean, I'd hate to get picked on for being the biggest murgatroyd on the block. And Wulfie's just twisting his wig like the rest of us. But we gotta get some gas cooking on this jazz, otherwise we're just countin' the sand.
    I'm fine
    I ain't sure that I dig that; I reckon we all be howling at the moon, even if we can't say so.

posted 07-21-10 08:32 PM CT (US)     35 / 629  
    I'm always picked on...why is it always like this?
    posted 07-21-10 09:09 PM CT (US)     36 / 629  
    Cold Viper, my vibe is being ripped on by your negative nature. This calls for a pressure line.

Vote: Coldviper

I'm just messing with you my little man. The acoustics like your song.

Unvote

posted 07-21-10 09:09 PM CT (US)     37 / 629  
    I will not tolerate this sloppy behavior you sick man!, I will pressure you like a crumpet dunk in tea.

Claim for the love of mother god.

posted 07-21-10 09:13 PM CT (US)     38 / 629  
    . Kisses! Balloons!! I love Balloons .

The marvelous sun! Something tells me that some people are just acting on ritual. Oh I love sun!
    posted 07-21-10 09:16 PM CT (US)     39 / 629  
    Sorry CV.

Welcome, to my domain.

kthx.
    posted 07-21-10 09:30 PM CT (US)     40 / 629  
    DO NOT, UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES, REVEAL OR HINT AT YOUR POST RESTRICTIONS OR ILLNESSES
    Oh woe. It appears we cannot claim. Curse this dark horrible world. We must analyze the types of post restrictions and then base our lynching upon that. Stupid world.
    posted 07-21-10 10:33 PM CT (US)     41 / 629  
    Coldviper, I'm tempted to lynch you out of habit. Habits are hard to break. Besides I'm pretty sure you touched my stuff (and not in a good way). Stay away from me! You're really not my type. Everything has its place and it cannot stray.

However, Henrz is the least entertaining. Nope, not funny at all; so, Henrz, I'll slip the noose around your neck today.

Vote: Henrz

Certainly the man who makes the most sense is the most dangerous.

More from Wulf and Newt. As long as they stay in their own corners. Don't touch my stuff!

posted 07-21-10 10:55 PM CT (US)     42 / 629  
    get rid of him...

vote hernz
    posted 07-22-10 00:32 AM CT (US)     43 / 629  
    No one, I repeat, no one taketh prethedenthe over Coldviper for a Day-1 claim. He ith God, even though he has a Godawful ath.

Thorry.

"I love it when Heir is scum and knows he's been rumbled, he goes a bit mad."- Newt_Gunray

posted 07-22-10 00:43 AM CT (US)     44 / 629  
    I lol'd

█▄ █▄█ ▄█▀ ▀█▀
    posted 07-22-10 07:44 AM CT (US)     45 / 629  
    Oh, what a quaint town this really is. Can we all not just get along?
    However, unfortunately, I must vote: Henrz. Sorry Henrz

And, Mr Moderator, can we pretty-pretty please have a vote count? Thanks with sugar kisses and hugs

Also, outside of persona; BEST F*CKING GAME EVER.

ever met.

posted 07-22-10 08:02 AM CT (US)     46 / 629  
    Oooohhh!!! Dear Enthemble wanth a vote fight? You got one, hottie!

Vote count ith 3-3 each to Henrz and CV, by my reckoning.

posted 07-22-10 08:48 AM CT (US)     47 / 629  
    Well Plain Icecream is my thing. If that were town then I might use that.

Welcome, to my domain.

kthx.
    posted 07-22-10 08:52 AM CT (US)     48 / 629  
    Everyone says that they're plain icecream, henrz. Might I say that you're an exceptionally nice person? By golly, I don't know why I'm voting for you!
    Unvote
    Best mafia ever

ever met.

posted 07-22-10 08:53 AM CT (US)     49 / 629  
    Exactly, I could also be a Mafia Godfather, but I'm not too sure.

Welcome, to my domain.

kthx.
    posted 07-22-10 09:04 AM CT (US)     50 / 629  
    I do have an illness and a slight post restriction, but I take it I am the only person capable of posting sensibly then?
    « Previous Page  1 2 3 ··· 10 ··· 13  Next Page »
    HeavenGames » Forums » HG Main Mafia Forum » Storyteller's Mafia IV: Absolutely Crackers (game thread)
    You must be logged in to post messages.
    Please login or register
    Hop to:    
    HeavenGames