Hop to:    
loginhomeregisterhelprules
Bottom
Topic Subject: HeavenGames Main Mafia Game Thread - Day 2
« Previous Page  1 2 3 ··· 10  Next Page »
posted 11-09-10 08:55 AM CT (US)   

Heaven Games Main Mafia
Created by Xenophone

Heaven Games Main Mafia for over a year now has been the place for mafia players to meet and do what they love, lynch somebody. Now this bliss was being threatened. Only recently had the threads of been under attack by a group of masked name changers. Now the terror had passed. So it was over? Right? Left Wrong. At the annual Heaven Games Main Mafia Party it appeared someone wanted to play a real game of mafia. One with deadly consequences. The guests began to arrive one by one until the room was full of forumers chatting about their favourite roles and the occasional one passing out from a little too much orange juice. A crackle and the PA System lept into life.
"Hey guys! Y'know how much y'all love to play mafia? How about we play another game my dear little party-goers. Oh ho! Yeah so you all better go to bed now! And perform your night actions! Because I know I will! Tehe... Oooo.... Einie Meanie Miny Mo.... Tonight, who shall go? Him, her? Round, round. Crawl through the shadows, there I go...... BOOM! Oh gave you a little fright didn't I? Anyway I must go now! Night night my little dears!"

Rules
  • Do NOT edit your posts or anyone else's. It is less cool than something that isnt very cool. Once is ok depending on what the edit is and if I can get a mod to check the edit history.
  • Closed Communication. Talk in thread only unless your role states otherwise or you are really really suicidal and want a modkill.
  • No-one can hear you 6 feet under. So dont bother talking when you have gone to sleep with the fish. Or feel the wrath of the mighty modkill. I dont mind the occasional off-topic post but no "I got a guilty on X but forgot to say" or "Lynch Y because ABC".
  • Night talking is a no-no. I allow off-topic posting but no strategising which includes "the cop should investigate J because MNO" or "the doctor should protect Z". Off-topic posting is allowed.
  • I am GOD. This means I never make a mistake. If you ever spot a mistake, it is your's. Let me know and I will correct your mistake for you.
  • No quoting me! Im shy and I dont like it. That means no quoting your role email. Paraphrase if neccessary.
  • Nights will last a maximum of 72 hours.
  • Any forummer names mentioned in flavour are the names of roles. Also, any names that appear in the flavour are a result of random.org result. They may or may not even be included in the game.
  • By signing up to this game you agree not to be offended by the flavour. If you find something really offensive notify me privately and I may or may not change it.
  • You MUST be active. This means posting at least once every 72 RL hours. Any player that does not post for a week will first be prodded. If they do not reply within 48 hours they will be replaced.
  • Confirmation will be done during the first night phase.
  • It will be a Night 0 start.
  • Do NOT mock me or my phone <-- Me
    Tl;dr... Usual stuffs.

Player Name
    Player Email
    Status
    Alignment
    Ashrzr
    Ashrzr@gmail.com
    Nightkilled
    Mafia Roleblocker, A Banned User
    Abhaas Periagil V2
    abhaasmohan@something
    Lynched
    Rotaretilbo, SK
    THYMOLE
    THYMOLE@yahoo.com
    NightKilled
    Julius999, cop
    Newt_Gunray
    mideonsworld@aol.com
    Nightkilled
    GoSailing, Town Noble
    Abhaas Periagil
    mohanabhaas@gmail.com
    lynched
    brighty, VT
    Newt_Gunray Version 2
    mideonsworld@aol.com
    Alive
    Unknown
    Henrz
    Henrz.me@hotmail.com
    Alive
    Unknown
    EoJ
    eojup@hotmail.co.uk
    Nightkilled
    Peralta, VT
    Herr
    ritvikmats@gmail.com
    Alive
    Unknown
    Dsmi1
    daley.smith@hotmail.com
    Lynched
    Ashrzr, Mafia Hitman
    Buffy
    lisa.dafoe@hotmail.com
    lynched
    Mafia Godfather, Xenophone
    Rot
    lollersquirrelz@gmail.com
    Alive
    Unknown
    Nax
    splitting_headache2@hotmail.com
    Nightkilled
    Doctor
    Davstar
    born_1993_died@hotmail.com
    Dead
    VT

"Xeno is clearly the evil Chuck Norris reincarnate" - Major Helper
    "Honestly, I thought Nick Clegg was a classmate of Dom's" - Mozzarella Man
    "HIS POOR GRAMMAR MAKES SENSE NOW, HE IS AN ELEPHANT" - Ashrzr
    "sometimes, I get that paranoid feeling that someone knows I'm watching them" - Rotaretilbo
    "I have no intention of confirming or denying whether or not I have or do masturbate" - Rotaretilbo

[This message has been edited by Xenophone (edited 12-10-2010 @ 11:53 AM).]

• Replies:
    posted 11-09-10 11:06 AM CT (US)     1 / 501  
    May I just take the time to point out that your consistent misspelling of the word 'Unknown' in the OP is worthy of a certain Abhaas Periagil?

"Chaos is a ladder." - Petyr Middlefinger

"I love it when Heir is scum and knows he's been rumbled, he goes a bit mad."- Newt_Gunray

"And on that day my respect for Herr grew four fold" - SirDante
    posted 11-09-10 11:40 AM CT (US)     2 / 501  
    Ugh, I have to fix the title. No capitalization and HeavenGames is one word...

"It seems to me the humour of Sails is so dry you could strike a match on it and it would be the humour that caught fire." - Friend of Old
    posted 11-09-10 11:52 AM CT (US)     3 / 501  
    Also now we know that Razor is actually yellow and bald.

"I love it when Heir is scum and knows he's been rumbled, he goes a bit mad."- Newt_Gunray

posted 11-10-10 03:38 PM CT (US)     4 / 501  
    “Look alive sunshine! Its 1-0-9 in the sky and the pigs won’t quit! My dear friend Gerrad Way for you dear little rascals. So it looks like some of you don’t like a particular player here! And yet someone does! Mhmm, someone has been a baaaaadddd person and stopped someone dying! How dare they! I mean, all I wanted to do was announce the poor buggers death and now! Now I have nothing! Seriously damn you! So time to stir up a mere modicum of madness! A veritable smorgasbord of chaos! So lets get ready to rruuuummmbbbbllllleeeee!”

The PA system cut out, the players gathered round. Amazingly everyone was still there and alive. There was a murmur and discussion began……

Day 1 has begun. No-one has been killed. With 14 alive, it takes 8 to lynch.

"sometimes, I get that paranoid feeling that someone knows I'm watching them" - Rotaretilbo
    "I have no intention of confirming or denying whether or not I have or do masturbate" - Rotaretilbo
    posted 11-10-10 03:46 PM CT (US)     5 / 501  
    Based on the flavor, it looks like two people tried to kill whoever the doctor protected. Good job, doctor. Two kills on Night 0 lends itself towards a mafia and SK, since vigilantes should not attack Night 0.

Thus, if you are a Vigilante and tried to kill someone last night, come forward now, because we won't buy it later. Also, if any millers/survivors want to come forward (don't want full claims), today will be your last chance to do so.

In the meantime, as it is Day 1, we should probably hold off on any investigators claiming, which means that, barring a vigilante coming forward, random vote will rule the day. As such

Vote: Abhaas Periagil

My vote is pretty much completely random. I chose someone who is a little less seasoned in the game, because they might crack under pressure more readily than those more experienced, but beyond that, this is a purely random vote.

"Also, I'm no clearer on what WIFOM is really, although I gather it's something to do with Thymole being gay..." -Sassenach
    "I don't lie in my claims and I don't intend to." -WeeMicky
    "OH MY GOD A DINOSAUR" -Peter Fallon
    posted 11-10-10 03:47 PM CT (US)     6 / 501  
    posted 11-10-10 03:48 PM CT (US)     7 / 501  
    unvote

Sure, fine lets go with rot.

But yes, any millers/ surivors come forward now
    posted 11-10-10 03:49 PM CT (US)     8 / 501  
    Generally speaking, random votes work best when there is only one at a time. In order to crack under pressure, one has to be under pressure, after all. But one vote's as good as the next, I suppose.

Unvote
    Vote: dsmi1

"Also, I'm no clearer on what WIFOM is really, although I gather it's something to do with Thymole being gay..." -Sassenach
    posted 11-10-10 03:49 PM CT (US)     9 / 501  
    posted 11-10-10 03:50 PM CT (US)     10 / 501  
    Well, this has been quite confusing. I guess I ninja'd you and then you ninja'd me.

Unvote

Now, how do you want to proceed?

posted 11-10-10 03:52 PM CT (US)     11 / 501  
    And you both ninja'd me, I was just lucky that I was pressing the 'preview' button and saw the updates.

Let's go with dsmi, then? Vote: dsmi

The Marvellous Mr Gunray!
    "Perhaps the kill came from Newt. But that would have to mean he targeted himself, which I doubt." - Ash
    "His posts are a prime example of promulgated intelligence, and yet within his staggering vocabulary, there is little, if any comprehensible meaning to be found." - Tonto_Johnlee
    "And trust me, he has indeed made my kitchen all the saucier." - Xaph
    "Newt is the epitome of what HGers should strive to be." - Mozzy
    posted 11-10-10 03:54 PM CT (US)     12 / 501  
    Alrighty. 14 of us, so it's 8 to lynch. Thus, let's not have more than 5 votes on dsmi at any given time, unless we intend to lynch.

Vote: dsmi1

posted 11-10-10 03:55 PM CT (US)     13 / 501  
    Oh, and henceforth, if you post but do not state that you are a miller or survivor, I will assume that you are not one.

posted 11-10-10 03:55 PM CT (US)     14 / 501  
    posted 11-10-10 04:36 PM CT (US)     15 / 501  
    Random Vote: dsmi1
    posted 11-10-10 04:51 PM CT (US)     16 / 501  
    Vote Count:

dsmi1: 4 (Rot, Newt, Thymole, Peralta)

posted 11-10-10 05:00 PM CT (US)     17 / 501  
    I assume I do not need to vote?

posted 11-10-10 05:08 PM CT (US)     18 / 501  
    I think we have plenty for now, yeah.

The Marvellous Mr Gunray!
    "Perhaps the kill came from Newt. But that would have to mean he targeted himself, which I doubt." - Ash
    "His posts are a prime example of promulgated intelligence, and yet within his staggering vocabulary, there is little, if any comprehensible meaning to be found." - Tonto_Johnlee
    "And trust me, he has indeed made my kitchen all the saucier." - Xaph
    "Newt is the epitome of what HGers should strive to be." - Mozzy
    posted 11-10-10 06:12 PM CT (US)     19 / 501  
    Hmm, may wanna prod him, not exactly the most active guy around.

EE forever
    posted 11-10-10 06:27 PM CT (US)     20 / 501  
    Vote: Buffy

I blocked her last night, and I'd like a name-claim.

█▄ █▄█ ▄█▀ ▀█▀
    I too always thought "blog" would sound less silly as the years went by.
    Mozzarella Man Cheddar Chap, Brie Bloke, Gorgonzola Guy, Feta Fellow, Wensleydale Warrior, Edam Emperor, Parmesan Priest,
    Munster Mate, Asiago Associate, Provolone Player, Havarti Hunk, Romano Rabbi, Swiss Soldier, Limburger Lass, Gouda Gentleman
    posted 11-10-10 06:30 PM CT (US)     21 / 501  
    Oh, and I definitely need to claim.

Coldviper, here. I'm a miller-role-blocker. The flavor justification is that I start or get into arguments which throw people off-track, this blocking them.

█▄ █▄█ ▄█▀ ▀█▀
    Mozzarella Man Cheddar Chap, Brie Bloke, Gorgonzola Guy, Feta Fellow, Wensleydale Warrior, Edam Emperor, Parmesan Priest,
    Munster Mate, Asiago Associate, Provolone Player, Havarti Hunk, Romano Rabbi, Swiss Soldier, Limburger Lass, Gouda Gentleman
    posted 11-10-10 07:03 PM CT (US)     22 / 501  
    wow what honour do i get from getting role blocked night 0 lol Im Xenophone.
    posted 11-10-10 07:39 PM CT (US)     23 / 501  
    Personally, CV sounds like scum to me.

EE forever
    posted 11-10-10 08:12 PM CT (US)     24 / 501  
    That's cool.

I'm a miller. I'm also a role-blocker. I blocked Buffy last night. Telling you everything.

█▄ █▄█ ▄█▀ ▀█▀
    posted 11-10-10 08:12 PM CT (US)     25 / 501  
    Yeah me too. I had a discussion with Razor a while back in which I listed all the people who had a reputation for, well, being disruptive. CV is one of them. I would list the other names, but if Razor used them as scum too then that might put them off from claiming with their real names.

I'd advocate a mass name claim here.

posted 11-10-10 08:21 PM CT (US)     26 / 501  
    I Too advocate a mass name claim. But not with a voluntary response. I say we set up a list in which we claim in order. To prevent scum from waiting till the end.

I'll go first since it's my idea...
    posted 11-10-10 08:37 PM CT (US)     27 / 501  
    I'll go second cause I cannot wait to tell people my role name.

posted 11-10-10 08:57 PM CT (US)     28 / 501  
    If i may:

THYMOLE
    Herr
    Dsmi1
    Ashrzr
    Abhaas_Periagil
    Rot
    Henrz
    EoJ
    Peralta
    Newt_Gunray
    Davstar
    Nax

If you trust that this is random and unbiased then lets go with it. If not, then feel free to rearrange it.
    posted 11-10-10 09:03 PM CT (US)     29 / 501  
    Go for it.

posted 11-10-10 09:04 PM CT (US)     30 / 501  
    Go with it, rather.

posted 11-10-10 09:55 PM CT (US)     31 / 501  
    Is my new avatar any good or should I change it?

posted 11-10-10 10:13 PM CT (US)     32 / 501  
    Change it.

On an unrelated note, I BETTER BE IN THIS MAFIA.

4:45 PM - Papaya: can I say that I want to put a ****ing knife in his throat and then take it back

If you don't like it here, we're not making you stay, so please, feel free to leave so Hook and I can make love to each other in peace.~ Shanks
    posted 11-10-10 10:19 PM CT (US)     33 / 501  
    I suppose a mass name claim isn't so bad. I don't have any issues with the list, either.

And Mozzy, please keep in mind that the flavor heavily implies that a doctor prevented the kill(s) last night, not a roleblocker. Your claiming (as a roleblocker) was unnecessary.

posted 11-10-10 10:43 PM CT (US)     34 / 501  
    I'd like 3-4 more opinions on my avatar.

posted 11-10-10 10:49 PM CT (US)     35 / 501  
    You should have done the sexy party avatar!!!
    posted 11-11-10 00:58 AM CT (US)     36 / 501  
    'Sexy party avatar' throws up some pretty, erm..., interesting things when searched for on Google images.

posted 11-11-10 04:58 AM CT (US)     37 / 501  
    Yeah, so why didn't you put it, if it was interesting.

Oh, we are name claiming?

Since Thymole forgot, I'll go first.
    I'm Brighty.

Go now Herr

OT
    On an unrelated note, I BETTER BE IN THIS MAFIA.
    Yeah, Hooker needs to me named here.

There's no place I can be, since I found Serenity.

Stop playing so erotic, dammit! - theferret
    Well, that's like wanting to get raped by a nine-inch dick instead of a ten-inch. - Moff
    I was being stupid. - Herr
    posted 11-11-10 07:38 AM CT (US)     38 / 501  
    ThAt defeats the purpose of a list Gil

I am Julius
    posted 11-11-10 07:41 AM CT (US)     39 / 501  
    You said it yourself.
    If not, then feel free to rearrange it
    Others can follow by the list though.

Julius.
    Interesting.

Well, that's like wanting to get raped by a nine-inch dick instead of a ten-inch. - Moff
    posted 11-11-10 07:46 AM CT (US)     40 / 501  
    Claims:

Mozzarella Man: Coldviper
    Gil: Brighty
    THYMOLE: Julius

Are we still following the list? I guess not.
    posted 11-11-10 09:03 AM CT (US)     41 / 501  
    Julius.
    Interesting.
    Interesting indeed... I'm finding these names really strange so far. Brighty, Julius, CV? Those are all people that don't even frequent the Heaven anymore.

In any case, I would like for dmsi to be prodded, or replaced, so that we can attempt to continue following the list, because I like the idea.

EE forever
    posted 11-11-10 09:07 AM CT (US)     42 / 501  
    Then again, my name doesn't frequent the heaven anymore. I guess this pattern adds more weight to the claims then damns them.

EE forever
    posted 11-11-10 09:39 AM CT (US)     43 / 501  
    Seeing the names coming up, it would be extremely beneficial for the town to have claims in this pattern.

Will make it difficult for scum to fabricate a claim.

If we continue random claiming, which I guess I started the mafia will easily get away.

posted 11-11-10 11:16 AM CT (US)     44 / 501  
    I am Herr Elessar. As far as I'm aware that guy's still pretty active.

posted 11-11-10 11:22 AM CT (US)     45 / 501  
    I'ma Dsmi1...

Welcome, to my domain.

My Email is: Henrz.me@hotmail.com

kthx.
    posted 11-11-10 11:32 AM CT (US)     46 / 501  
    Err,
    Herr,
    You are Herr?

And dsmi is quite inactive as well.

posted 11-11-10 11:34 AM CT (US)     47 / 501  
    Henrz broke the order.
    Damn you.

posted 11-11-10 12:12 PM CT (US)     48 / 501  
    It's a simple concept guys

don't claim until it's your turn

list is above

dsmi is up
    posted 11-11-10 12:43 PM CT (US)     49 / 501  
    Theres an order..? >.>

Welcome, to my domain.

My Email is: Henrz.me@hotmail.com

kthx.
    posted 11-11-10 12:50 PM CT (US)     50 / 501  
    [Q=Thymole, updated list]
    THYMOLE- Julius
    Herr- Herr??
    Dsmi1
    Ashrzr
    Abhaas_Periagil- Brighty
    Rot
    Henrz- dsmi1
    EoJ
    Peralta
    Newt_Gunray
    Davstar
    Nax-
    Buffy-
    Mozzy- ColdviperThough the order has been broken at couple of places, we now wait for dsmi to claim.

« Previous Page  1 2 3 ··· 10  Next Page »
    HeavenGames » Forums » HG Main Mafia Forum » HeavenGames Main Mafia Game Thread - Day 2
    You must be logged in to post messages.
    Please login or register
    Hop to:    
    HeavenGames