Absolutely Crackers

F***ing Nuts

The Cheese Man with thanks to Ben and Rot

Rules:
DO NOT edit your posts (nor the posts of others, I suppose);
DO NOT reveal information relevant to the game if you have died;
DO NOT quote any emails you receive from me;
DO NOT speak during the night;
DO NOT speak about the game outside of the game thread; it didn't work too well last time, I'm afraid;
DO make votes and un-votes in bold text (Vote/Un-vote: Player);
DO send all questions to me via email/MSN; not in-thread;
DO NOT, UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES, REVEAL OR HINT AT YOUR POST RESTRICTIONS OR ILLNESSES

General information:
The game will start on "Day-1";
Lynches require a simple majority;
Days will have a two-week deadline, but I suspect that you will not need that much time (except Day-1, which will last 48 hours);
Nights will last approximately 48 hours (I emphasize the "approximately")

1. Abhaas Periagil (mohanabhaas@gmail.com)
3. Anstar (bbanstar@gmail.com)
5. BastWorshiper (r76michael@yahoo.com)
6. Herr Elessar (ritvikmats@gmail.com)
7. I_Wish_A_Ville (aoe3boards@gmail.com)
8. Major Helper (mliukkonen@hotmail.com)
9. Newt_Gunray (mideonsworld@aol.com)
10. Pulse_of_Shift (jac112489@msn.com)

Please confirm in this thread.

█▄ █▄█ ▄█▀ ▀█▀
I too always thought "blog" would sound less silly as the years went by.
Mozzarella Man Cheddar Chap, Brie Bloke, Gorgonzola Guy, Feta Fellow, Wensleydale Warrior, Edam Emperor, Parmesan Priest,
Munster Mate, Asiago Associate, Provolone Player, Havarti Hunk, Romano Rabbi, Swiss Soldier, Limburger Lass, Gouda Gentleman

[This message has been edited by Mozzarella Man (edited 04-21-2011 @ 00:16 AM).]

Replies:
posted 03-19-11 01:51 AM CT (US)     1 / 660  
NARRATOR: Ten years ago, in the vague Golden Era of America, eleven patients escaped from a mental hospital in America Town. Now, in the not-so-vague Drug-Induced-Blur Era, twelve mental patients have escaped from the same hospital. This wasn’t exactly unexpected, as the hospital never did fix that giant hole in the wall. I mean, you’d have to be mad not to notice that hole in the wall.

Something that was unexpected, however, was the change in America Townies’ once morally clean minds. Ten years have not been good for America Town; the once stiff, monochromatic, Christian town is now loosey-goosey, racially diverse, and even home to a few Atheists. I shudder to say it, but most residents of America Town didn’t even see homosexuality as a mental illness!

The twelve patients had been thirteen once, and they had not forgotten this. Well, one of them had forgotten, but that was to be expected. The thirteenth member had been murdered—it was rather obvious, really—and the twelve remaining patients decided to forget about it and move on with their lives. No, wait. That wasn’t right. They decided to work together to find the killer or killers of their beloved thirteenth, though none of them could remember his name or his illness. They weren’t even sure if it was a he or a she, really.

Anyway, you’re probably tired of hearing me talk about the set-up. Let me tell you the story of… Absolutely Crackers II: F***ing Nuts

*Opening credits*
Starring: Abhaas Periagil, Herr Elessar, Thymole, Ashrzr, and Newt_Gunray
Featuring: Major Helper, and BastWorshiper
Introducing: Adder, Anstar, I_Wish_A_Ville, Pulse_of_Shift, and Themagiceye

█▄ █▄█ ▄█▀ ▀█▀
Mozzarella Man Cheddar Chap, Brie Bloke, Gorgonzola Guy, Feta Fellow, Wensleydale Warrior, Edam Emperor, Parmesan Priest,
Munster Mate, Asiago Associate, Provolone Player, Havarti Hunk, Romano Rabbi, Swiss Soldier, Limburger Lass, Gouda Gentleman

[This message has been edited by Mozzarella Man (edited 03-20-2011 @ 03:13 AM).]

posted 03-19-11 02:25 AM CT (US)     2 / 660  
It is now Day-1
I don't expect any lynches, though. As in the last game, this is just a sandbox day to try out your roles.

█▄ █▄█ ▄█▀ ▀█▀
posted 03-19-11 02:29 AM CT (US)     3 / 660  
Confirmed!

"Chaos is a ladder." - Petyr Middlefinger

"I love it when Heir is scum and knows he's been rumbled, he goes a bit mad."- Newt_Gunray

"And on that day my respect for Herr grew four fold" - SirDante
posted 03-19-11 02:48 AM CT (US)     4 / 660  
Confirmed or whatever. Doesn't really matter.

Rick: POS is literally the best poster.
Lunatic: POS, you are awesome, can I marry you?
posted 03-19-11 02:51 AM CT (US)     5 / 660  
I'm a star!

ShiT! F**K!!!

There's no place I can be, since I found Serenity.

Stop playing so erotic, dammit! - theferret
Well, that's like wanting to get raped by a nine-inch dick instead of a ten-inch. - Moff
I was being stupid. - Herr
posted 03-19-11 02:54 AM CT (US)     6 / 660  
Well, Abhaas has Tourette.

"I love it when Heir is scum and knows he's been rumbled, he goes a bit mad."- Newt_Gunray

posted 03-19-11 03:01 AM CT (US)     7 / 660  
Pulse probably has Bipolar Disorder.

posted 03-19-11 03:21 AM CT (US)     8 / 660  
What made you think so?

I had been reading the last crackers, so there.

Want to see what Newt gets.

Well, that's like wanting to get raped by a nine-inch dick instead of a ten-inch. - Moff
posted 03-19-11 03:22 AM CT (US)     9 / 660  
Regarding whom?

posted 03-19-11 03:32 AM CT (US)     10 / 660  
Me, I thinks.

posted 03-19-11 03:51 AM CT (US)     11 / 660  
Anyone who's seen the Tourette's guy video or, in my case, South Park's parody of it would recognize that.

posted 03-19-11 05:14 AM CT (US)     12 / 660  
Confirmed.

I've been trying to learn to lucid dream, and they tell you to do this thing where you test for light switches in every room so that when you're in a dream state you'll check for light switches and then when there aren't any you'll know you're dreaming and then you can control what happens.

So, I've been checking for light switches, getting real into the habit of it. One time, I checked for a switch and there wasn't one, so, realizing I was was dreaming, I decided to chill out in my room for a bit, and then Inception-style, go to sleep in my own dream and make it all up from scratch, be a king in some fantasy kingdom with tons of concubines and shit.

So, I went to bed, and woke up in a castle. I checked for a light switch to make sure I was still in control and there wasn't one. But this wasn't the castle I had wanted to go to. It was dark and creepy and bats were flying around. I felt like I was being stalked. Turns out I was, by a vampire and a werewolf. They chased me through the castle until I fell, plunging through nothing only to awake in a deep sweat.

But then I woke up again and I couldn't tell whether I was asleep or awake. Who'd have thought, castles don't have light switches?

Adder |
"I would like to wonder if Adder always acts like a stuck up asshole?" - Coldviper
posted 03-19-11 08:10 AM CT (US)     13 / 660  
Yo my cats and chicks, dudes and dudettes! This is gonna be so far out, it's like I've sank into my bean-bag and ended up on Mars, you dig? I've been dancing with Mary-Jane and now I've got the munchies, so I'm gonna split. Peace!

The Marvellous Mr Gunray!
"Perhaps the kill came from Newt. But that would have to mean he targeted himself, which I doubt." - Ash
"His posts are a prime example of promulgated intelligence, and yet within his staggering vocabulary, there is little, if any comprehensible meaning to be found." - Tonto_Johnlee
"And trust me, he has indeed made my kitchen all the saucier." - Xaph
"Newt is the epitome of what HGers should strive to be." - Mozzy
posted 03-19-11 08:14 AM CT (US)     14 / 660  
posted 03-19-11 10:06 AM CT (US)     15 / 660  
Guess what, Newt? I'm coming for you. Do you wanna know what I'm gonna do when I find ya? Well, I got a good number of scalpels... some curved... some short.... all of them very sharp. What I think will be first off the checklist is the good old tracheotomy -- one of society's first ever organized surgeries. Oh, the ingenious workings of the human mind. I did my research, yes.

Among the oldest described surgical procedures, tracheotomy (also referred to as pharyngotomy, laryngotomy, and tracheostomy) consists of making an incision on the anterior aspect of the neck and opening a direct airway through an incision in the trachea. The resulting stoma can serve independently as an airway or as a site for a tracheostomy tube to be inserted; this tube allows a person to breathe without the use of his or her nose or mouth. Both surgical and percutaneous techniques are widely used in current surgical practice.

Do you know how it's done?

As with most other surgical procedures, some cases are more difficult than others. Surgery on children is more difficult because of their smaller size. Difficulties such as a short neck and bigger thyroid glands make the trachea hard to open. [19] There are other difficulties with patients with irregular necks, the obese, and those with a large goitre. The many possible complications include hemorrhage, loss of airway, subcutaneous emphysema, wound infections, stomal cellulites, fracture of tracheal rings, poor placement of the tracheotomy tube, and bronchospasm". [4]

The best position for a tracheotomy was and still is one that forces the neck into the biggest prominence. Usually, the patient was laid on his back on a table with a cushion placed under his shoulders to prop him up. The arms were restrained to ensure they would not get in the way later. The tools and techniques used today in tracheotomies have come a long way. The tracheotomy tube placed into the incision through the windpipe comes in various sizes, thus allowing a more comfortable fit and the ability to remove the tube in and out of the throat without disrupting support from a breathing machine. In today’s world general anesthesia is used when performing these surgeries, which makes it much more tolerable for the patient. Special tubes have always been created to assist people in their speech. With these unique speaking tubes, people can breathe and talk through these tubes. When they exhale the air passes through the tube and vocal cords, producing sound.

I'll give you a new breathing hole. I hear it has a very nice relaxing, although painful result. I have a very soft, rusty lead pipe here. Get acustomed to it, Mr. Mary Jane. Get acustomed.

Vote: Newt_Gunray

EE forever
posted 03-19-11 10:09 AM CT (US)     16 / 660  
Newt, it's so nice to meet you! You seem really nice.

Unvote

I'm so sorry.

Well, I must say, my role fits my real personality very well, since I have firsthand experience.

Mozzy won't be disappointed.

Can I have some Mary Jane, Newt?

EE forever
posted 03-19-11 10:17 AM CT (US)     17 / 660  
bronchospasm". [4]
Citation link broken. Fix please!

posted 03-19-11 10:25 AM CT (US)     18 / 660  
What the f***'s it to you?

EE forever
posted 03-19-11 11:00 AM CT (US)     19 / 660  
These posts are so long, and I don't understand. It's like the walls are just closing in on me. I don't have anywhere to go because nobody cares.

Rick: POS is literally the best poster.
Lunatic: POS, you are awesome, can I marry you?
posted 03-19-11 12:00 PM CT (US)     20 / 660  
Man, you guys are lucky I showed up or everyone'd be dead in no time. I'm well-versed in mental illness myself. I majored in psychology for nearly a year. I'll tell you what else, you gotta be wary of the depressives. Look out for that character that posted just before me. You never know when they think you're the cause of their pain (rather than the fact that their initials are PoS; now, whose fault is that?) and try to excise that problem. I got a strong suspicion that Pulse is scum, and I'm never... well, rarely... wrong.

"It is impossible to enjoy idling thoroughly unless one has plenty of work to do. There is no fun in doing nothing when you have nothing to do.
Wasting time is merely an occupation then, and a most exhausting one. Idleness, like kisses, to be sweet must be stolen." -- Jerome K. Jerome

"Some people become so expert at reading between the lines they don't read the lines." -- Margaret Millar

ERADICATE CONDESCENSION! (That means don't talk down to people.)
posted 03-19-11 12:52 PM CT (US)     21 / 660  
Confirmed!

Ash is bipolar, he hinted at it with the first-hand experience, boo!

_,.-'~'-.,__,.-'~'-.,__,.-'~'-.,__,.-'~'-.,__,.-'~'-.,_
You, you... Finnish Barstool! - Enraged Popeychops
Major Helper: Helping AoE3H Housewives since 2008 - As_Saffah
I spent 3 months trying to convince a door that I was an intelligent life form and gave up. - TLM
Winner of "Nicest" (2012-2016), "Most Helpful" (2014) and "Best Moderator" (2015-2016) Forummer Awards
-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-
posted 03-19-11 01:16 PM CT (US)     22 / 660  
posted 03-19-11 01:54 PM CT (US)     23 / 660  
I will be depressed if someone has a lisp here. I propose we lynch them straightforward.

dammit.

posted 03-19-11 02:01 PM CT (US)     24 / 660  
Well, apathy is a symptom of both Bipolar Disorder and Depression, so that's why I got that wrong.

Ok, so we have:

Ashrzr - Bipolar Disorder
PoS - Depression
Abhaas - Tourette ?
Bast - Narcissim ?
Newt - Beatnik ? (again? How much did he pay you Mozzy?)
Major - Austism ? (Cause he copied my confirmation phrase)

Being gay is no longer frowned upon according to the OP, so I doubt that anyone gay would be in the mental hospital.

posted 03-19-11 02:01 PM CT (US)     25 / 660  
Ash is bipolar, he hinted at it with the first-hand experience, boo!
I'll have you know that bipolar disorder is a very good source for creativity and abstract thinking.

Vote: Pulse_of_Shift

No hard feelings. Just need to pressure somebody.

EE forever
posted 03-19-11 02:07 PM CT (US)     26 / 660  
-Narcissism-

^Love that one.

posted 03-19-11 02:10 PM CT (US)     27 / 660  
...Mozzy I didnt get a role =[
posted 03-19-11 02:58 PM CT (US)     28 / 660  
Making lists is an excellent idea, I'm SO clever!

Perhaps IWAV has Alzheimer's, having forgotten he got the role email ? Or maybe he lost it.

_,.-'~'-.,__,.-'~'-.,__,.-'~'-.,__,.-'~'-.,__,.-'~'-.,_
You, you... Finnish Barstool! - Enraged Popeychops
Major Helper: Helping AoE3H Housewives since 2008 - As_Saffah
I spent 3 months trying to convince a door that I was an intelligent life form and gave up. - TLM
Winner of "Nicest" (2012-2016), "Most Helpful" (2014) and "Best Moderator" (2015-2016) Forummer Awards
-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-
posted 03-19-11 03:08 PM CT (US)     29 / 660  
Man, history don't repeat itself. This is, like, the Age of Aquarius, we don't get ourselves hung up on that freakadelic stuff no more. Jeez man, chill out and lay some crazy jams on me. Newt out.

The Marvellous Mr Gunray!
"Perhaps the kill came from Newt. But that would have to mean he targeted himself, which I doubt." - Ash
"His posts are a prime example of promulgated intelligence, and yet within his staggering vocabulary, there is little, if any comprehensible meaning to be found." - Tonto_Johnlee
"And trust me, he has indeed made my kitchen all the saucier." - Xaph
"Newt is the epitome of what HGers should strive to be." - Mozzy
posted 03-19-11 03:21 PM CT (US)     30 / 660  
Newt it's hard to chill out when you're waking from your dreams in a start. I just can't tell what's real and what's not now. That's part of what's so terrifying - when I'm being chased in my dreams it feels like I'm actually being chased in real life. Sometimes I can't even distinguish between the two. Last night, I was mugged by two crackheads who threatened me with AIDS needles who then, after I gave them money, spitefully injected me with one of those needles. I woke up, but I still feel like I might have AIDS now. The distinction between the dream world and real one haunts my skull.

Anyway, Vote: Pulse_of_Shift. Pulse of Shift sounds like one of my nightmares, where my heart is pulsating, and evening it just time shifts right out of my chest. I then see it laying on the ground, bu-bump, bu-bump, bu-bump. I try to pick it back up and shove it back in my chest cavity, only to realize that it's not my heart at all, but the heart of a dog I've killed.

Adder |
"I would like to wonder if Adder always acts like a stuck up asshole?" - Coldviper
posted 03-19-11 03:24 PM CT (US)     31 / 660  
Looks like Ashrzr needs to vote with every post, but I don't know that pressuring someone is such a bad idea.

I have this horrible dream where I vote for President Bush. I really don't want to, but I just can't help myself, so I know what that Ashrzr feels like.

Adder |
posted 03-19-11 03:32 PM CT (US)     32 / 660  
Uggh, no one cares Adder.

I can post just fine without voting, see? Or are you guys too stupid?

EE forever
posted 03-19-11 03:55 PM CT (US)     33 / 660  
That's okay Ashrzr, I know you probably got a lot of pleasure out of that. You should know, though, that you haunt my dreams.

Adder |
posted 03-19-11 04:33 PM CT (US)     34 / 660  
Omg, I'm so sorry!

Is there anything I can do to help?

I'd hate to keep haunting someone's dreams.

Guys, we need to help Adder, pronto.

EE forever
posted 03-19-11 05:16 PM CT (US)     35 / 660  
Narcissism? Hah! Narcissus died two thousand years ago! I cannot believe you would accuse me of such a thing. You know nothing.

There's nothing wrong with me. Being smarter than the rest of you is a blessing and a curse, not a problem. You'll thank me later. Now, if you'll leave me alone for a minute, maybe I can get something accomplished.

Dreams and reality should be discrete. You all know that the inability to distinguish reality from dreams or fantasy is a symptom of schizoaffective disorder? Probably not. Regardless, it is. Adder concerns me. Well, you all make me nervous, honestly -- completely f***ing nuts -- but Adder particularly. Those people are always out for themselves -- typically scum.

"It is impossible to enjoy idling thoroughly unless one has plenty of work to do. There is no fun in doing nothing when you have nothing to do.
Wasting time is merely an occupation then, and a most exhausting one. Idleness, like kisses, to be sweet must be stolen." -- Jerome K. Jerome

"Some people become so expert at reading between the lines they don't read the lines." -- Margaret Millar

ERADICATE CONDESCENSION! (That means don't talk down to people.)
posted 03-19-11 05:32 PM CT (US)     36 / 660  
Don't worry, Bast. I can distinguish between the real world and the dream world. The dream world just terrifies me, and I often feel like it might be entering into the real world. No evidence to suggest that, obviously, but my terrifying dreams have a great toll on my psyche.

For instance, I just woke up from a nap, where I dreamed that I was being chased by the town to the edge of a cliff. I looked over the edge, down to the ocean below, and decided to surrender myself to the town. Yet, as I walked away from the cliff I slipped, falling into oblivion and waking with a start. Really, the problem is that my dreams are so realistic that I have trouble separating them from my life. I nearly always die or nearly die in my dreams, so, you might understand why I am so scared. Who wants to die? Certainly not me, but when you're on what seems like the precipice of death as much as I am, it's hard to shake the feeling that I might face the same fate in real life.

Adder |
posted 03-19-11 06:06 PM CT (US)     37 / 660  
What am I supposed to do in here with my first post?

My E-mail is heavenmafia1@gmail.com
posted 03-19-11 06:10 PM CT (US)     38 / 660  
GODDAMMIT GUYS I CONFIRMED if no one believes me I don't care because I definitely beyond any doubt confirm I mean who would think I didn't confirm if you think I didn't confirm then there's something seriously wrong with you I mean you would have to be Absolutely Crackers and F****ing Nuts to think I didn't confirm JESUS!

~~~~~~ My Work | €€€€€€€€€€€€€€ | €€€€€€€€€€€€€€ | €€€€€€€€€€€€€€ | Mods ~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~ | €€€€€€€€€€€€€€ | €€€€€€€€€€€€€€ | €€€€€€€€€€€€€€ | Scenarios ~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ | €€€€€€€€€€€€€€ | €€€€€€€€€€€€€€ | €€€€€€€€€€€€€€ | ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~ Analysis | €€€€€€€€€€€€€€ | €€€€€€€€€€€€€€ | €€€€€€€€€€€€€€ | Also my Website ~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~ | €€€€€€€€€€€€€€ | €€€€€€€€€€€€€€ | €€€€€€€€€€€€€€ | ~~~~~~~~~~
ᵇʸ ᵉᵘʳᵒᵗᵒᵒˡ | €€€€€€€€€€€€€€ | €€€€€€€€€€€€€€ | €€€€€€€€€€€€€€ | ᵇʸ ᵉᵘʳᵒᵗᵒᵒˡ
posted 03-19-11 06:40 PM CT (US)     39 / 660  
Honestly here

Anstar's condition seems very violent

i suggest he be investigated tonight if we have nothing else to go on.
posted 03-19-11 06:51 PM CT (US)     40 / 660  
And there goes TME, being a ****ing retard once again.

EE forever
posted 03-19-11 07:36 PM CT (US)     41 / 660  
Seriously thou...I didnt get a role.
posted 03-19-11 07:49 PM CT (US)     42 / 660  
Your just jealous coz I was confirmed and you weren't!!!!! :O

~~~~~~ My Work | €€€€€€€€€€€€€€ | €€€€€€€€€€€€€€ | €€€€€€€€€€€€€€ | Mods ~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~ | €€€€€€€€€€€€€€ | €€€€€€€€€€€€€€ | €€€€€€€€€€€€€€ | Scenarios ~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ | €€€€€€€€€€€€€€ | €€€€€€€€€€€€€€ | €€€€€€€€€€€€€€ | ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~ Analysis | €€€€€€€€€€€€€€ | €€€€€€€€€€€€€€ | €€€€€€€€€€€€€€ | Also my Website ~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~ | €€€€€€€€€€€€€€ | €€€€€€€€€€€€€€ | €€€€€€€€€€€€€€ | ~~~~~~~~~~
ᵇʸ ᵉᵘʳᵒᵗᵒᵒˡ | €€€€€€€€€€€€€€ | €€€€€€€€€€€€€€ | €€€€€€€€€€€€€€ | ᵇʸ ᵉᵘʳᵒᵗᵒᵒˡ
posted 03-19-11 07:58 PM CT (US)     43 / 660  
Hey , what do you guys think about this song?

It's just so emotionally deep and moving.

EE forever
posted 03-19-11 08:19 PM CT (US)     44 / 660  
Yeah, I forgot to send yours, IWAV. I'm on it.

█▄ █▄█ ▄█▀ ▀█▀
posted 03-19-11 09:01 PM CT (US)     45 / 660  
Vote count:
Pulse_of_Shift (1) (Adder)

Adder votes Pulse_of_Shift

█▄ █▄█ ▄█▀ ▀█▀
posted 03-19-11 09:03 PM CT (US)     46 / 660  
Uhh, what the ****, Mozzy?

Lemme clear something up with the little ****er for a sec.

EE forever
posted 03-19-11 09:04 PM CT (US)     47 / 660  
Oh, nvm.

I was under a different impression. Silly me.

EE forever
posted 03-19-11 09:06 PM CT (US)     48 / 660  
I suspect you all know this, but remember that you may not reveal your post restriction or your mental illness. Feel free to reveal your abilities if you have them.

█▄ █▄█ ▄█▀ ▀█▀
posted 03-19-11 09:11 PM CT (US)     49 / 660  
I just had a horrifying nightmare where Ashrzr didn't have a vote. He tried so hard to actualize himself and emancipate himself, but the world just didn't see him as human. I felt so awful watching this happen.

I guess some nightmares are true. So, Ashrzr doesn't have a vote?

Adder |
posted 03-19-11 09:38 PM CT (US)     50 / 660  
PART OF MY ROLE, NUMNUTS

EE forever
« Previous Page  1 2 3 ··· 10 ··· 14  Next Page »
HeavenGames » Forums » HG Main Mafia Forum » Absolutely Crackers II: F***ing Nuts
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register
Hop to:    
HeavenGames