Please login or register

HG Main Mafia Forum
Moderated by GoSailing, Blatant

Hop to:    
loginhomeregisterhelprules
Bottom
Topic Subject: Zelda Mafia Majora's Mask Mafia
posted 07-16-11 01:45 AM CT (US)   
Ladies and Gentlemen, Boys and Girls, Forummers and people with live's! Gather round of the tale of our Epic hero of danger, treasure, Monsters, and their slayers. I am proud to bring you a Villie, and Lordy Dual host Zelda Majora's Mask!

Thats right we will be taking 16 lucky Adventures on a quest for Glory and Riches in the Zelda universe through the theme of the all powerful, all chaotic, all creepy, Majora's Mask!

The Rules are as follows :
Do not edit your posts -- double post if necessary. Discretion from the mod will be used to determine a punishment if needed. Make sure you include everything you want to say into one post to avoid multiple-posting/editing; preview your posts several times.
Do not reveal any information (including investigation results, specifics about your role, etc.) after your character has died. Up until then you may reveal anything except when noted.
This game is closed communication -- strategize in this thread only, unless your role states otherwise. There are occasions where you may speak to others via email or other communication methods, but unless this is noted, you are not permitted to do so.
No strategizing during the night phase, such as telling the doctor who to protect, the cop to investigate, etc. I do allow talking at this time, however.
Follow HG's Code of Conduct at all times.
Do not directly quote any emails whatsoever. Paraphrase.
During the day phase, players vote to lynch by a solid majority. If the lynch majority is met, there is no turning back. You cannot unvote to discount the lynch. To cast your own vote type Vote: "Name". It's preferred that you bold it.
If you change your vote or decide to keep from voting for a while, type Unvote. Also preferred that you bold it.

AND! This is the very important part!

There is a Game mechanic that is not normal of Mafias in this Mafia!

This is the Three Day Mechanic that is mirrored on the game itself. After three days have passed all Characters that have died at night will rise from the Dead to join the game once more! But! They will automatically return to the land of the Dead on the same day they were killed, no matter what night action is taken against them!

Example:

We have Five players on Day 1
Player 1 gets lynched on Day 1
Player 2 gets killed on Night 1
Player 3 gets killed on Night 2
Player 4 gets lynched on Day 3
Player 5 gets killed on Night 0 (Right after Day 3)
THERE IS NO NIGHT 3 IT AUTOMATICALLY GOES TO Night 0 IF THE SCUM ARE STILL ALIVE

Then the cycle starts, The Day reverts to DAY1 instead of Day 4, all players but players 1 and 4 are back alive because players 1 and 4 were lynched. Day 1 ends, Player 2 will auto-die. Day 2 ends, Player 3 auto dies, player 5 will not come back because there is not a Night 4, that is when it goes back to Night 0. So in short anyone killed on Night 1 or 2 will come back and then auto die on the day they were killed.

Remember! Only players that have been lynched will have their roles reveled, ANYONE that was night killed will NOT have their role reveled in the Day Post.

And with that! Lets get this show underway! I will be your story teller and Night action host, while Lordy will manage the vote count and Mod the thread. I shall retype the important part again, You will send your night actions to me at AoE3boards@gmail.com and Lordy will be the Mod to do vote counts and keep everyone following the roles. Thank you!

The Adventurers!

[This message has been edited by If_Was_A_Ville (edited 07-16-2011 @ 01:50 AM).]

Replies:
posted 07-16-11 01:55 AM CT (US)     1 / 36  
GG, GG.

Sign-ups:
1-The Unconvincing Spook (holmeswatson86@yahoo.com)
2-Daimond Daimondo (daimonddaimondo@yahoo.in)
3-Pulse_of_Shift (jac112489@msn.com)
4-Herr Elessar(????)*
5-Abhaas Periagil (hg.periagil@hotmail.com)*
6-[Thy]MOLE (Thymole@yahoo.com)
7-Henry(henrz.me@hotmail.com)
8-Ahsrzr(ashrzr@gmail.com)
9-Dom(domt9414@gmail.com)

Replacements:

~In the replacement list, whoever has the lower number gets to replace first(whoever asked to be replacement first)

*Your E-mail's. People with ???? please send me, josh or just post your e-mail.

Thanks!

[This message has been edited by lordofglory (edited 07-31-2011 @ 11:47 AM).]

posted 07-16-11 02:58 AM CT (US)     2 / 36  
That apostrophe is unnecessary, ya dope!

█▄ █▄█ ▄█▀ ▀█▀
I too always thought "blog" would sound less silly as the years went by.
Mozzarella Man Cheddar Chap, Brie Bloke, Gorgonzola Guy, Feta Fellow, Wensleydale Warrior, Edam Emperor, Parmesan Priest,
Munster Mate, Asiago Associate, Provolone Player, Havarti Hunk, Romano Rabbi, Swiss Soldier, Limburger Lass, Gouda Gentleman
posted 07-16-11 03:45 AM CT (US)     3 / 36  
I'll sign up.
posted 07-16-11 03:46 AM CT (US)     4 / 36  
In email in Signature.

~~~~~Email: daimonddaimondo@yahoo.in~~~~~
posted 07-16-11 04:43 AM CT (US)     5 / 36  
jac112489@msn.com

Rick: POS is literally the best poster.
Lunatic: POS, you are awesome, can I marry you?
posted 07-16-11 05:13 AM CT (US)     6 / 36  
I think I'll play. strokeaoe2@yahoo.in
posted 07-16-11 05:17 AM CT (US)     7 / 36  
I'll come.

But isn't Pulse's mafia waiting to start before this?

There's no place I can be, since I found Serenity.

Stop playing so erotic, dammit! - theferret
Well, that's like wanting to get raped by a nine-inch dick instead of a ten-inch. - Moff
I was being stupid. - Herr
posted 07-16-11 08:27 AM CT (US)     8 / 36  
Too many mafias. Can't sign up.

EE forever
posted 07-16-11 08:41 AM CT (US)     9 / 36  
Why can't we just observatory glitch into day 4?

Thymole@yahoo.com
posted 07-16-11 01:16 PM CT (US)     10 / 36  
Yeah, I'm amping up my review writing, so following a game that seems this complicated may not be possible. You can put me in as a replacement I guess.

"Chaos is a ladder." - Petyr Middlefinger

"I love it when Heir is scum and knows he's been rumbled, he goes a bit mad."- Newt_Gunray

"And on that day my respect for Herr grew four fold" - SirDante
posted 07-17-11 00:21 AM CT (US)     11 / 36  
The mechanics sound interesting 'cos I finally understood them.

And host, my email's in my profile, sorry for not mentioning it before.
posted 07-18-11 10:07 AM CT (US)     12 / 36  
I agree with Moles day 4 hax .

Welcome, to my domain.

My Email is: Henrz.me@hotmail.com

kthx.
posted 07-23-11 03:41 PM CT (US)     13 / 36  
I've been playing me some Ocarina of Time lately. I'm up to the Forest Temple now. Does that place have the most bad ass music, or what?

posted 07-23-11 04:05 PM CT (US)     14 / 36  
If you're playing the original version the Fire Temple theme will sing some muslim chant. If not it'll be blurred for political correctness
-thy
posted 07-23-11 05:33 PM CT (US)     15 / 36  
Wait till you get the Bolero of Fire, it's beastly.

Welcome, to my domain.

kthx.
posted 07-25-11 12:19 PM CT (US)     16 / 36  
I like the Serenade of Water. It's nice and short, too. The temple though... yeesh.... The Water Temple has been the bane of my existence since I was about 10 years old. At least they made the Shadow and Spirit Temples wicked awesome though. At least there's light at the end of the tunnel.

I ahve to say though, Twilight Princess is my favorite Zelda game. And a lot of the time it's so much more intuitive and there's the fortune teller so you can track down where hearts are and figure out how to get them and all. And, the story's bad ass in Twilight Princess. MM is a lot of fun too though. BUt, Ocarina definitely has the best nostalgia value for me.

posted 07-25-11 01:07 PM CT (US)     17 / 36  
If not it'll be blurred for political correctnes

Anyway, I guess I might as well sign up and see how many mafias actually start around the same time and determine which ones I need to replace out of from there.

EE forever
posted 07-25-11 01:36 PM CT (US)     18 / 36  
Twilight Princess was good, but the N64 ones were best. MM was my fav because of the massive side quest storylines and swimming as a Zora <3

Best music IMO also. Loved the sad ones. Lots of little secrets and such.

I have high hopes for the next one. I've learned to not be turned off by the graphics as they always dissappoint me at first, only to have me love it later.

But stillllll, compare the new pics to pics of the Ocarina of Time Beta and you can't help by shift uncomfortably :s
-thy
posted 07-25-11 04:19 PM CT (US)     19 / 36  
Heads up; Mayank Sharma won't be returning to HG anymore, so I suggest you have Herr step in.
posted 07-30-11 00:14 AM CT (US)     20 / 36  

Herr has replaced Mayank Sharma.
Henry and Ashrzr were added as new players.
I STILL URGE PEOPLE TO TELL ME THEIR FRKEN E-MAILS

Mayank Sharma leaving makes the numbers sad but, oh well.

-If anyone was mis-interpeted as signing up please tell me and I will remove you from the list.

-If anyone wants their e-mail changed just say the new e-mail

~~KTHXBAI.
posted 07-30-11 01:26 AM CT (US)     21 / 36  
Oh, Maya will be back. They all come back. He probably will focus on the design and stuff, but unless we managed to put him off AoK as a whole ( ) he'll be back.

How is lord posting on behalf of IWAV?

"I love it when Heir is scum and knows he's been rumbled, he goes a bit mad."- Newt_Gunray

posted 07-30-11 02:50 AM CT (US)     22 / 36  
They are co-hosting.

hg.periagil@hotmail.com

There's no place I can be, since I found Serenity.

Stop playing so erotic, dammit! - theferret
Well, that's like wanting to get raped by a nine-inch dick instead of a ten-inch. - Moff
I was being stupid. - Herr
posted 07-30-11 03:38 AM CT (US)     23 / 36  
Speaking of which, Herr's foresight has proven true. Mayank Sharma has created a new account (Mayankshrm993) and has begun posting in AOKH. I think he'll steer clear of the Town's Crier, Outside Discussions and HGMM for a very long time though.

[This message has been edited by The Unconvincing Spook (edited 07-30-2011 @ 03:38 AM).]

posted 07-30-11 03:59 AM CT (US)     24 / 36  
@Herr

Read the OP please.

> I will be your story teller and Night action host, while Lordy will manage the vote count and Mod the thread.

Thanks.

posted 07-30-11 04:21 AM CT (US)     25 / 36  
inb4 Heirs smurf.

Welcome, to my domain.

kthx.
posted 07-30-11 04:45 AM CT (US)     26 / 36  
How many players before the game gets going?
posted 07-30-11 04:58 AM CT (US)     27 / 36  
>Thats right we will be taking 16 lucky Adventures on a quest for Glory and Riches in the Zelda universe through the theme of the all powerful, all chaotic, all creepy, Majora's Mask!

Come on guys read the OP

posted 07-30-11 06:46 AM CT (US)     28 / 36  
I do not have any smurfs. None.

posted 07-30-11 10:00 AM CT (US)     29 / 36  
Wait, wasn't my post melodramatic and agreeable enough to deserve a response, Herr?
posted 07-30-11 10:20 AM CT (US)     30 / 36  
I did not consider the event that was mentioned to be noteworthy enough to deserve a response (the event being me being right).

But now that you mention it, what reason did he give for coming back so quickly?

posted 07-30-11 10:34 AM CT (US)     31 / 36  
He didn't. He just made a post before disappearing again.

[This message has been edited by The Unconvincing Spook (edited 07-30-2011 @ 10:41 AM).]

posted 07-30-11 11:54 AM CT (US)     32 / 36  
Against my better judgment, link?

posted 07-30-11 02:34 PM CT (US)     33 / 36  
posted 07-30-11 02:40 PM CT (US)     34 / 36  
Not exactly, check it out.

I will hound him.

posted 08-30-11 04:58 PM CT (US)     35 / 36  
Does IWAV still intend to host this? If yes, I'm bored intrigued enough to sign up.

lollersquirrelz@gmail.com

"Also, I'm no clearer on what WIFOM is really, although I gather it's something to do with Thymole being gay..." -Sassenach
"I don't lie in my claims and I don't intend to." -WeeMicky
"OH MY GOD A DINOSAUR" -Peter Fallon
posted 08-30-11 06:49 PM CT (US)     36 / 36  
BTW, dibs on Anju.

HeavenGames » Forums » HG Main Mafia Forum » Zelda Mafia Majora's Mask Mafia
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register
Hop to:    
HeavenGames