HG Main Mafia Forum
Moderated by GoSailing, Blatant

Hop to:    
loginhomeregisterhelprules
Bottom
Topic Subject: The Colony Mafia : Signups:-
posted 07-20-11 01:11 PM CT (US)   
Welcome to Colony Mafia Signups

Introduction:- Hi all welcome to my mafia. Please signup for a fun new game. This game is a 20 player game. Unlike many games, though it will have a theme and some flavor the theme is entirely imagination and does not have any related book or movie on it. You will have to use your brains and little hints from the flavor to figure out the scum or for scum to figure out power roles. I want this to be a fast moving gave so I hope all of you will be active and I will make sure that you will not get bored by using good day/night posts and special events. Have a great game. Now for the story.

The Story:- Our story begins in the times of colonization of american colonies. In this small but happy colony lived many happy colonists. But little by little the demands of the goverment kept increasing and the colonists realized that they were just being used. This lead to form rebel groups in the colony. The Goverment was not pleased that the colonists are trying to rebel against then and so did not pay any attention when the Mayor asked for help. The Mayor was most troubled at the increasing voilence in the colony and was sad he could not help the people who came to ask for it. He had also recieved word that the goverment was planning to imprison all the people of the colony. He was also being threathened by the rebels. It was then that he dicided it was time to change the rules. He said he will fight for the independence and opened the gallows. All those who threthened the colony will be banished or lynched decided all the members of the colony. It was now that our story really begins. But I will not tell it you will have to find out yourself.

Rules:-

*)Nights will last for 48 hours unless I get actions before then.
*)You must stay active and obey the rules or else I will not modkill you but replace you or make you have no night action for the night if you have one/ a stupid post restriction/or voteless for the day.
*)Questions or request of votecount to me must be bolded.
*)Use the correct method of voting i.e. Vote: DD & Unvote if your vote/unvote is not bolded it will not be counted. You also have to unvote before voting someone again.
*)You can talk at night but no stragzing. This rule is necessary or else the thread becomes dead at night.
*) DO NOT edit your posts. Double or even triple post if necessary.
*)You cannot talk outside the game unless your mail says otherwise. If someone does not follow this report to me.
*)This game will begin Day 0 so that everyone has a chance to post and are not dead Night 0 before they can even post a word.
*) If you are dead I dont mind " Oh I am dead" or " Go town/scum " posts but no helping or revealing info.
*)You cannot quote directly from my mail but you can paraphrase.
*) What I say is final. I can change the rules.
*) If I am wrong about something please let me know, or if you are unsure about the role or game mecanic email me. (Email in signature use the same to ask questions or send night actions if you have them.)

Note:- Most of the roles in the games have been made by me to fit the flavor and may be the usual roles with changes, additions or two mixed roles or entirely new ones.

Players List:-

1) Watson: holmeswatson86@yahoo.com
2) Thymole : thymole@yahoo.com

~~~~~Email: daimonddaimondo@yahoo.in~~~~~

[This message has been edited by Daimond Daimondo (edited 08-21-2011 @ 04:14 PM).]

Replies:
posted 07-20-11 01:38 PM CT (US)     1 / 17  
Till when is this supposed to start?

Aren't Pulse, Ville and Leif before you?

There's no place I can be, since I found Serenity.

Stop playing so erotic, dammit! - theferret
Well, that's like wanting to get raped by a nine-inch dick instead of a ten-inch. - Moff
I was being stupid. - Herr
posted 07-20-11 01:40 PM CT (US)     2 / 17  
Yes they are. It will begin in my Diwali Holidays after 2-3 months so that some others can be completed or maybe earlier if people want to.

posted 07-20-11 01:45 PM CT (US)     3 / 17  
You should generally wait to post a signup thread until before the game.

If people signup this far in advance they may not be available when the game actually begins.

Adder |
"I would like to wonder if Adder always acts like a stuck up asshole?" - Coldviper
posted 07-20-11 01:50 PM CT (US)     4 / 17  
Yeah but most of those Mafias are in progress and I posted now so If people want to I can begin right away I have all the roles ready so there isn't any problem I can start just now but am waiting for the others. Also what is Villies Mafia? I don't remember reading anything.

posted 07-20-11 01:54 PM CT (US)     5 / 17  
Yeah you should wait till Diwali before you post even the signups. I will be available, but most others might not.

"Chaos is a ladder." - Petyr Middlefinger

"I love it when Heir is scum and knows he's been rumbled, he goes a bit mad."- Newt_Gunray

"And on that day my respect for Herr grew four fold" - SirDante
posted 07-21-11 06:17 AM CT (US)     6 / 17  
Wow this game is in the calender! So I can host it right after I get the signups. Yeah Cheers .
Come on Sign up people. I am sure you will enjoy.

posted 07-21-11 06:33 AM CT (US)     7 / 17  
Cheers, I'll sign up. Most probably I'll be free in October, but I've got to gear up for university again.

Email's in profile.

[This message has been edited by The Unconvincing Spook (edited 07-21-2011 @ 06:34 AM).]

posted 07-21-11 07:38 AM CT (US)     8 / 17  
You go to a university? Somehow you never seemed old enough to do that.

"I love it when Heir is scum and knows he's been rumbled, he goes a bit mad."- Newt_Gunray

posted 07-21-11 07:47 AM CT (US)     9 / 17  

HG's forum thing doesn't let me do it properly.

Well you suck, 'nuff said.

[This message has been edited by The Unconvincing Spook (edited 07-21-2011 @ 12:25 PM).]

posted 07-21-11 09:14 AM CT (US)     10 / 17  
See what I mean?

posted 07-21-11 12:26 PM CT (US)     11 / 17  
I pity you, sad misguided man..

jk lolol sup lol?
posted 07-21-11 02:57 PM CT (US)     12 / 17  
At least you can call me a man. I don't see you being able to call yourself that. Yet.

posted 07-21-11 04:29 PM CT (US)     13 / 17  
-_-

[This message has been edited by The Unconvincing Spook (edited 08-21-2011 @ 05:31 AM).]

posted 07-22-11 00:32 AM CT (US)     14 / 17  
Yeah ok.

Do you keep muttering under your breath like a madman all the time?

posted 08-21-11 04:56 AM CT (US)     15 / 17  
Hmm too many mafias right now. I dont think I will be able to host this one soon even though it was started before many others I think this is posponed unless I get enough players which is unlikely.

posted 08-21-11 02:04 PM CT (US)     16 / 17  
thymole@yahoo.com

Thought i had signed up. Guess not.
posted 08-21-11 04:13 PM CT (US)     17 / 17  
Great maybe I will be able to start soon.

HeavenGames » Forums » HG Main Mafia Forum » The Colony Mafia : Signups:-
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register
Hop to:    
HeavenGames