HG Main Mafia Forum
Moderated by GoSailing, Blatant

Hop to:    
loginhomeregisterhelprules
Bottom
Topic Subject: Storyteller's Mafia VIII: Interesting Times
« Previous Page  1 2 3 ··· 10 ··· 20 ··· 30  Next Page »
posted 09-26-11 11:37 PM CT (US)   
In a small village on the northwest coast of Ireland, things had gone on much as
they had for generations. Farmers plowed their fields, fishermen plied their nets, young
men went off to fight for the king and returned a little less young. The villagers
didn't bother much with who was their mayor, and cared little about who owned the large
estate over the hill. They paid enough of their taxes to squeak by, and kept their heads
down and their thoughts on home.

In the days ahead, the villagers would come to think of those days as idyllic, though now
they didn't think of them much at all. Strange forces gather, their eyes fixed upon the
town. Discontent, so minor as to be thought inconsequential and left stewing for
generations, is beginning to bubble over into action. None of the townspeople asked for
this to happen. With the exception of a few romantic youths, bored by country life, no
one wished for anything different to happen. But whether they asked for it or not, they
will have to band together in the times ahead, to weather the storm or be swept away by
it. They have found themselves in interesting times.

Alive: (13/21)
Abhaas Periagil hg.periagil@hotmail.com
Major Helper mliukkonen at hotmail dot com
WRP wrp_beater()hotmail.it
The Unconvincing Spook NowhereT closet[dot]hippy[at]gmail[dot]com
Thymole Thymole@yahoo.com
Newt Gunray mideonsworld@aol.com
Adder adder7289@gmail.com
Rotaretilbo lollersquirrelz@gmail.com
Herr Elessar ritvikmats[at]gmail[dot]com
Donrelicar donrelicar@msn.com
Daimond Daimondo Sarn nelmatd[at]gmail[dot]com
Popeychops thestrangestone@hotmail.co.uk
Bingo Little ben dot j dot crome at gmail dot com

Dead:
BastWorshiper (Ross Brown, Cop)
Mayank Sharma (Mayor Burke, Mafia Leader)
If_Was_A_Ville (Ryan Clarke, Mafia Politician)
Coldviper/Vox Nihili (Evan Campbell, Drover, Vigilante and Catholic Convert)
Leif Ericson (Connor Nolan, Landlord, Mafia Goon)
Peralta/Espadachim (Deacon DiAngelo, Catholics, Killer 1-shot Converter)
offwo200 (Andrew Sweeney, Aristocratic Veteran, Mafia Veteran)
Mozzarella Man (Shapeshifter, Stone ControlledUncontrolled Role Switcher)

Rules:
1. Do not edit your posts: double post if necessary.
2. This game is closed communication: talk within this thread only, unless your role states otherwise.
3. Do not reveal any role information after your character has died.
4. Do not directly quote any information I send you in emails. Paraphrase if you must.
5. During the day, you may cast your lynch votes in this manner: Vote: Coolsnake. To withdraw your vote, type Unvote.
6. Write-ups may or may not include characters not appearing in the game for flavour purposes.
7. There may be unconventional roles in this game.
8. No talking or strategizing in the game thread at night.
9. All actions should be written as short stories (at least a short paragraph), and sent to maegereg[at]gmail[dot]com.

Maegereg
,,,,,,,,,,Crusader for Commas,,,,,,,,,,
"404 errors scare me too..." -Cadre ][ "We outnumber them. Theoretically, we should win." -RESOME ][ "OD scares me. A lot. I'd sooner drop napalm on it than post on it." -Rotaretilbo
Free Kenan

[This message has been edited by Maegereg (edited 11-24-2011 @ 03:27 AM).]

Replies:
posted 09-26-11 11:46 PM CT (US)     1 / 1490  
A cold wind blew through the town, rattling the windows on the inn as it passed. A
lull fell for a moment among the patrons, as they were all struck by some inscrutable
feeling. The quiet murmur slowly picked up again, lower than it had been before. Some
shivered as the wind passed, though it failed to penetrate the warm glow of the pub.

Elsewhere, folk were not so cheery. Quiet voices murmured in dark rooms, as plans were
laid. Others were concealing themselves, the night cloaking them like a shroud. Trouble
was in the offing.

It is now Night 0. 48 hour deadline for night actions.

Maegereg
"404 errors scare me too..." -Cadre ][ "We outnumber them. Theoretically, we should win." -RESOME ][ "OD scares me. A lot. I'd sooner drop napalm on it than post on it." -Rotaretilbo
Free Kenan
posted 09-27-11 05:31 AM CT (US)     2 / 1490  
9. All actions should be written as short stories (at least a short paragraph), and sent to maegereg[at]gmail[dot]com.
Didn't understand this.
posted 09-27-11 07:53 AM CT (US)     3 / 1490  
In Storytellers you don't just send in your night action as "Do X". You write a small story for the mod to incorporate into the daypost if he wants (eg. "I walk around doing nothing, when I see Y and decide to follow him to see what he's up to" and then to clarify you're doing X to Y.

Sorry for night-posting Maeg.

_,.-'~'-.,__,.-'~'-.,__,.-'~'-.,__,.-'~'-.,__,.-'~'-.,_
You, you... Finnish Barstool! - Enraged Popeychops
Major Helper: Helping AoE3H Housewives since 2008 - As_Saffah
I spent 3 months trying to convince a door that I was an intelligent life form and gave up. - TLM
Winner of "Nicest" (2012-2016), "Most Helpful" (2014) and "Best Moderator" (2015-2016) Forummer Awards
-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-
posted 09-27-11 09:09 AM CT (US)     4 / 1490  
5. During the day, you may cast your lynch votes in this manner: Vote: Newt.
Let's all vote Newt.

AoMH retired Scenario designer
Skarr: "I wish WRP_Beater would stop abusing the poor BBCode."
lostrozzacavalli: "Mezzo e un minuto." | "I'm joking ragazzo."
Dr. Newt: "You are WRP. A slightly manic Italian presence on the forums, you have improved over the years to be a fairly reliable pair of hands, either as town or scum."
posted 09-27-11 09:10 AM CT (US)     5 / 1490  
I didn't understand and still have some queries. I have mailed you.
posted 09-27-11 11:28 AM CT (US)     6 / 1490  
Not a problem, Major.

Maegereg
Free Kenan
posted 09-27-11 11:48 AM CT (US)     7 / 1490  
Man, I'm just about twisting my wig at always being the cat Maeg uses for his examples. Can't we use Coolsnake like we used to when the juice was still fresh?

The Marvellous Mr Gunray!
"Perhaps the kill came from Newt. But that would have to mean he targeted himself, which I doubt." - Ash
"His posts are a prime example of promulgated intelligence, and yet within his staggering vocabulary, there is little, if any comprehensible meaning to be found." - Tonto_Johnlee
"And trust me, he has indeed made my kitchen all the saucier." - Xaph
"Newt is the epitome of what HGers should strive to be." - Mozzy
posted 09-27-11 12:51 PM CT (US)     8 / 1490  
Man, I'm just about twisting my wig at always being the cat Maeg uses for his examples. Can't we use Coolsnake like we used to when the juice was still fresh?
This post restriction looks oddly familiar...
posted 09-27-11 01:03 PM CT (US)     9 / 1490  
And here I was the only one who didn't have a post restriction.
posted 09-27-11 01:03 PM CT (US)     10 / 1490  
This post restriction looks oddly familiar...
If someone who has common sense posts at night, he never talks of gameplay, so does he even care about any post restriction?

Dr. Newt: "You are WRP. A slightly manic Italian presence on the forums, you have improved over the years to be a fairly reliable pair of hands, either as town or scum."
posted 09-27-11 01:48 PM CT (US)     11 / 1490  
The cool jazzy cat is back!

"Chaos is a ladder." - Petyr Middlefinger

"I love it when Heir is scum and knows he's been rumbled, he goes a bit mad."- Newt_Gunray

"And on that day my respect for Herr grew four fold" - SirDante
posted 09-27-11 03:02 PM CT (US)     12 / 1490  
Yeah, it's not actually my post restriction, I just wanted to do that.

"Perhaps the kill came from Newt. But that would have to mean he targeted himself, which I doubt." - Ash
"His posts are a prime example of promulgated intelligence, and yet within his staggering vocabulary, there is little, if any comprehensible meaning to be found." - Tonto_Johnlee
posted 09-29-11 05:58 AM CT (US)     13 / 1490  
Aren't 48 hours up?
posted 09-29-11 11:49 AM CT (US)     14 / 1490  
Yes, but I still want to sleep, damn!

*turns alarm clock off*

posted 09-29-11 05:02 PM CT (US)     15 / 1490  
It was a really dark night, but Bast Worshipper was not aware, he was too busy
watching the Television. He was so interested in the cartoon show that he didn't even
notice when the front door opened. Some men/a man covered in black clothes and black
mask/s came in and pointed a gun right at his head. Bast realized that someone was
trying to kill him. He protested, but was too late. The silenced gun fired and Bast
dropped dead, papers from his latest audit spilling out of the folder that had sat on his
lap. The assailant went into a car parked outside and took off. The tax collector was
dead.

Mayank Sharma was sound asleep when the figure crept in. His first sensation of his last
awakening was the pain of a knife piercing his chest. He cried out, struggling to get his
hands out from under the covers. Nobody could do this to his, in his town, he was the
Mayor for goodness' sake! The figure hurriedly stabbed him again, and then, as Mayank's
vision was fading, he saw the figure moving his hands back and forth across his chest.

A rooster crowed through the thick fog. Somewhere, the bells of a fishing boat could be
heard as it returned to port, but all else was quiet. No one had yet awoken. No one had
yet seen what had been done. Many had walked the streets the night before, but they were
all now abed. It was the last peace the town would have till they weathered the storm.

It is now Day 1. 19 alive, so 10 to lynch.
Mayank Sharma (Mayor Burke, Mafia) has been killed.
Bastworshipper (Ross Brown, Cop) has been killed.

Maegereg
Free Kenan
posted 09-29-11 05:10 PM CT (US)     16 / 1490  
One for One is awesome trade for us, Great start!

posted 09-29-11 05:18 PM CT (US)     17 / 1490  
The mayor's part of the mafia? Intriguing. The plot's certainly interesting me.

It worries me that we lost our cop, though. Even if someone or something - potentially a second family? - took down a mafia member.

░█▀▀ ░█▀█ ░█ ░█▀▀ ░
░█▀▀ ░█▀▀ ░█ ░█ ░░░
░▀▀▀ ░▀ ░░░▀ ░▀▀▀ ░
posted 09-29-11 05:53 PM CT (US)     18 / 1490  
It must suck to be Mayank on HG.

Incidentally, what powers does the mayor possess?
posted 09-29-11 06:14 PM CT (US)     19 / 1490  
How much value is there in analysing the flavour text in this kind of a game?
I've never played a Storyteller's game before. I understand the day/night posts draw on material coming from night actions -- this probably also introduces some potentially confusing dissonance -- but is the entire game inherently more story-based?

Anyway, the OP seems to hint at two possible scum groups. The mysterious people 'over the hill' appear to go in for tax evasion, perhaps in collusion with the mayor. Having a tax collector as a cop backs this up. We also have reference to disaffected youths who could believably cook up a radical cause that's worth murdering people for.
It must suck to be Mayank on HG.
It's a cruel game. Do you really care?
posted 09-29-11 06:44 PM CT (US)     20 / 1490  
Sounds like a SK killed Maya. Probably because he didn't want to have to play Mafia with him... hehe. Uh....

Vote: Herr

He doesn't like Maya and that's just as silly a reason to force a claim as anything else.

Adder |
"I would like to wonder if Adder always acts like a stuck up asshole?" - Coldviper
posted 09-29-11 06:47 PM CT (US)     21 / 1490  
There isn't much value in analyzing flavor in these games, or at least more than you would do in any other game. You could look for hints to who could've written the action in the subtext and then maybe make educated guesses, but that might possibly not really hold up.

For instance, the fact that the collector was watching a cartoon and that the entire scene is almost practically lifted from an assassination scene from an Indian movie could be pointers (which isn't saying a lot really).

The above is mostly bollocks, but you could analyze flavor like that if you wanted to.

"I love it when Heir is scum and knows he's been rumbled, he goes a bit mad."- Newt_Gunray

posted 09-29-11 06:50 PM CT (US)     22 / 1490  
Well I don't have too many problems in claiming but I'd rather we wait for everyone to post and see if we have anything before I do claim.

Also Popey absolutely despises Maya and I don't hate him, I just think that he has an inflated sense of self-worth that seriously needs pricking. Also he's a bit dumb.

posted 09-29-11 06:56 PM CT (US)     23 / 1490  
Oh you said "doesn't like" so that's about right yeah.

posted 09-29-11 07:21 PM CT (US)     24 / 1490  
One for One is awesome trade for us, Great start!
It would be a greater start if we hadn't lost the bloody cop. I'm assuming there's either another mafia faction or an SK: in a game of this size there could easily be a second multiple-member faction. Unless any blindfiring vigilantes would like to make themselves known, of course. Interestingly, you'd have thought the Mayor might have been the Mafia Godfather but it doesn't say.

posted 09-29-11 07:53 PM CT (US)     25 / 1490  
It would be a greater start if we hadn't lost the bloody cop.
I agree, it would have been better to lose a VT but still we got someone in a Minority killed for someone in a Majority.
The villagers
didn't bother much with who was their mayor, and cared little about who owned the large
estate over the hill.
Now this bit of flavor tells me either we have a big mafia, or two mafias. The Mayor and people working for him, and the Rich people of the town that don't directly live in town, OR they are two separate groups.
I don't see any flavor and hints at an Sk at work but more of two killing groups.
Strange forces gather, their eyes fixed upon the
town.
I think this reinforces the idea that its groups we're looking for that are not town's people, but people with means and power.

Now that being said, I think the best course of action would indeed be maybe a couple of claims from the more popular players because they will be the target of random night actions. So Herr, Abhaas, Myself, Thymole, Mozzy, Rot, Lief, and Mozzy would be fair game as we prefer. Maybe Three claims by mass majority would be suitable? This is all purely speculation at this point through, and I would love to see some more thoughts so far. MORE POSTS! =D

posted 09-29-11 07:56 PM CT (US)     26 / 1490  
The figure hurriedly stabbed him again, and then, as Mayank's vision was fading, he saw the figure moving his hands back and forth across his chest.
This screams SK to me.

Adder |
"I would like to wonder if Adder always acts like a stuck up asshole?" - Coldviper
posted 09-29-11 08:09 PM CT (US)     27 / 1490  
Now this bit of flavor tells me either we have a big mafia, or two mafias. The Mayor and people working for him, and the Rich people of the town that don't directly live in town, OR they are two separate groups.
I don't really see it myself. It implies that 'the owner of the large estate' is possibly antagonistic towards the town, yes, but that could just as easily be someone in the same mafia grouping as the Mayor.

Don't get me wrong, I agree that there could well be two mafia groups, but I don't really interpret that part of the flavour in the same way. I'm basing my reasoning more on the number of kills, the size of the game, and Maeg's long-standing fondness for multiple mafia groups (yes, yes, metagaming, I know: it's still true though). Adder also has a point about the SK-like nature of the killing.
I think this reinforces the idea that its groups we're looking for that are not town's people, but people with means and power.
Again, I think you're reading too much into it. 'Strange forces' does not imply power and wealth, nor does it automatically connect the earlier flavour to that.
Now that being said, I think the best course of action would indeed be maybe a couple of claims from the more popular players because they will be the target of random night actions
Interesting use of the word popular. And not necessarily: it depends on the role.
So Herr, Abhaas, Myself, Thymole, Mozzy, Rot, Lief, and Mozzy would be fair game as we prefer.
Ladies and gentlemen, it appears we have a volunteer! I'm not overly keen on getting claims from these players alone: it could be interpreted as trying to get some of the better players to claim, making it easier for scum to pick off un-counterclaimed power roles: I believe the field should remain open.

However: Vote: Ville, if you insist! I suppose we need to start somewhere and if you're willing to put yourself forward, by all means do!

posted 09-29-11 08:37 PM CT (US)     28 / 1490  
Personally, I think both scum setups are possible. The size of the game could easily support two mafias, but the flavor for Mayank's death suggests SK more than mafia. Both are plausible in my opinion, so I don't think we can restrict the game setup to just one or the other.

~`o´~|\  Join the fresh and exciting AI Ladder for its fourth season!
´ `  |_\
       |    Learn the joy of AI scripting in my guide: The World of AI Scripting
______|______
 \        /
   .....Hinga Dinga Durgen! - SpongeBob
  `-=<.__.>=-´
posted 09-29-11 08:45 PM CT (US)     29 / 1490  
I agree Newt, and Said it could go either way. The number of kills tells us that there are two killers. It does not tell us if they are working alone or with others. Thats what I dont want to say for sure on just yet. The flavor doesnt really make me think Sk, it makes me think Mafia hit. If you wanted to intimidate another faction, you would want a gory kill to scare the other members.

You did tell me something I didnt know thou, If Maeg loves multiple Mafia groups then I'd say thats more likely.
Again, I think you're reading too much into it. 'Strange forces' does not imply power and wealth, nor does it automatically connect the earlier flavour to that.
By itself I dont think that it makes it that way, but I do think the way the groups are mentioned as separate just makes me think that they aren't together. This is just the way I'm reading it thou, it could sound completely different to you Lol.

As far as popular goes, I think blind firing roleblockers or doctors woud pick from that group of people. Just my view thou, I'm more than open to another group of people.

I completely agree and if the Majority of people would like me to claim I'm more than fine with that. You'll have to excuse me if I don't claim from the vote of one person Newt Lol.

posted 09-29-11 10:53 PM CT (US)     30 / 1490  
You'll have to excuse me if I don't claim from the vote of one person Newt Lol.
Ok. Make it two.

Unvote
Vote: Ville

Adder |
posted 09-29-11 10:58 PM CT (US)     31 / 1490  
And my axe!

Vote: Ville

I'm interested in one claim today unless we find somebody suspicious. No good will come from exposing everybody.

With that said, since our cop is dead to us, I request doctor protection.

█▄ █▄█ ▄█▀ ▀█▀
I too always thought "blog" would sound less silly as the years went by.
Mozzarella Man Cheddar Chap, Brie Bloke, Gorgonzola Guy, Feta Fellow, Wensleydale Warrior, Edam Emperor, Parmesan Priest,
Munster Mate, Asiago Associate, Provolone Player, Havarti Hunk, Romano Rabbi, Swiss Soldier, Limburger Lass, Gouda Gentleman
posted 09-29-11 11:05 PM CT (US)     32 / 1490  
Here's something to consider. Maeg is intentionally vague on whether or not there is more than one person present during Bast's death. However, there is clearly only one person present at Mayank's death.

The Cabal (mafia): Based on the fact that the leader of the mafia was the mayor, and that this group was likely responsible for the kill that was vague on number of participants, I think it is likely that we have a mafia comprised of either people in high positions of the government, or other very powerful people trying to control the town (a cabal of sorts).

The Other (???): From a cue in the topic post, I'm assuming that the Other resides on the estate over the hill. However, it is just as likely that this killer is not mentioned in the topic post and the estate over the hill is a cult or some other whatnot. It is unclear what kind of faction the Other is, whether that be mafia, serial, cult, or even town. I would like to note that if there is a town or otherwise non-scum (survivor) killer who is responsible for Mayank's death, that they come forward now. Failure to take responsibility today will render any future attempt to take responsibility for the kill as implication of scum.

"Also, I'm no clearer on what WIFOM is really, although I gather it's something to do with Thymole being gay..." -Sassenach
"I don't lie in my claims and I don't intend to." -WeeMicky
"OH MY GOD A DINOSAUR" -Peter Fallon
posted 09-29-11 11:06 PM CT (US)     33 / 1490  
Three votes, 10 to lynch. I'll claim if 5 or more people agree I should claim.

posted 09-29-11 11:24 PM CT (US)     34 / 1490  
Rot, I have reason to believe that there are supernatural forces afoot.

█▄ █▄█ ▄█▀ ▀█▀
Mozzarella Man Cheddar Chap, Brie Bloke, Gorgonzola Guy, Feta Fellow, Wensleydale Warrior, Edam Emperor, Parmesan Priest,
Munster Mate, Asiago Associate, Provolone Player, Havarti Hunk, Romano Rabbi, Swiss Soldier, Limburger Lass, Gouda Gentleman
posted 09-29-11 11:48 PM CT (US)     35 / 1490  
Well, losing the cop sucked, but it's nice we got a mafia. To me, the hand waving felt more like some ritual killing than some deed of someone powerful and mighty. Of course, this might mean the killer was some nutjob SK or maybe the one who killed him just meant to throw us off with that. Oh well

I'm fine with IWAV claiming since he suggested that himself.

VOTE: IWAV

I spent 3 months trying to convince a door that I was an intelligent life form and gave up. - TLM
Winner of "Nicest" (2012-2016), "Most Helpful" (2014) and "Best Moderator" (2015-2016) Forummer Awards
-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-
posted 09-29-11 11:55 PM CT (US)     36 / 1490  
I'll claim if 5 or more people agree I should claim.
Why wait? You yourself said you would be happy to claim.

Adder |
posted 09-30-11 00:05 AM CT (US)     37 / 1490  
Nobody wants to claim for absolutely free

posted 09-30-11 00:17 AM CT (US)     38 / 1490  
Why wait? You yourself said you would be happy to claim.
Because I would like to see a general interest in me claiming instead of just a few people claiming. For all I know you could be Mafia wanting a claim out of me Lol.

posted 09-30-11 01:29 AM CT (US)     39 / 1490  
Go ahead Sir Ville.

posted 09-30-11 01:48 AM CT (US)     40 / 1490  
The delay makes me more interested in a claim.

█▄ █▄█ ▄█▀ ▀█▀
posted 09-30-11 01:57 AM CT (US)     41 / 1490  
You know how I like to tease, Mozzy.

posted 09-30-11 02:18 AM CT (US)     42 / 1490  
Sometimes your foreplay goes on for too long. And sometimes you bite.

█▄ █▄█ ▄█▀ ▀█▀
posted 09-30-11 02:22 AM CT (US)     43 / 1490  
I think Ville should claim as well. He did say he was willing to do so, and I think he's reached his self-proclaimed quota of interest for him to claim.

~`o´~|\  Join the fresh and exciting AI Ladder for its fourth season!
´ `  |_\
       |    Learn the joy of AI scripting in my guide: The World of AI Scripting
______|______
 \        /
   .....Hinga Dinga Durgen! - SpongeBob
  `-=<.__.>=-´
posted 09-30-11 03:15 AM CT (US)     44 / 1490  
Reading a few posts up, it looks like Mozzy knows something.
posted 09-30-11 03:18 AM CT (US)     45 / 1490  
I'm a locksmith. Arthur Smithington, an elderly, long time locksmith of the town. I've been a laid back shop owner til recently when chaos burst onto our fair streets. Being the locksmith of the town for so long I have copies of keys to everyone's home and may choose if I so desire to lock someone inside their home for the night, completely halting their night actions. However, because murderers aren't afraid to break windows and doors in I cannot stop night actions effecting the person I lock up.

Basically a roleblocker but with a day condition.

If I choose to use my roleblocker ability at night, the hours of working to change locks and lock someone up in their house takes a toll on me and I am unable to vote the following day.

I did not take any action last night, Vote: Mozzy (To prove I can currently Vote)
Tonight I will block the most likely scum in my book, and prove that I lose my vote.

(I hope I was suppose to full claim)

posted 09-30-11 03:49 AM CT (US)     46 / 1490  
That seems to fit the small-town theme we've got and it's a well-rationalized role to boot. I can't say that it's an exciting role, but it's quite good.

Unvote

█▄ █▄█ ▄█▀ ▀█▀
posted 09-30-11 04:11 AM CT (US)     47 / 1490  
Looks fairly fleshed out and believable to me as well. UNVOTE: Iwwy

posted 09-30-11 06:06 AM CT (US)     48 / 1490  
Vote count Asap please.

posted 09-30-11 07:44 AM CT (US)     49 / 1490  
IWAV has 2 votes on him I believe.

Also, if anyone has ever bothered to read the Wikipedia article on Serial killing/killers, it's pretty obvious that kill 2 is an SK kill.

Unless it is possible that the SK is a vampire, of course.
posted 09-30-11 08:54 AM CT (US)     50 / 1490  
Names don't mean that much in this game, so a random vote is the best way to start, and massclaiming will just bring the power roles out, though it looks like we've had one random vote already. I trust IWAV's claim for now, we don't really know much now, so it's hard to judge which groups of people are scum and which are town.
« Previous Page  1 2 3 ··· 10 ··· 20 ··· 30  Next Page »
HeavenGames » Forums » HG Main Mafia Forum » Storyteller's Mafia VIII: Interesting Times
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register
Hop to:    
HeavenGames