You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

HG Main Mafia Forum
Moderated by GoSailing, Blatant

Hop to:    
loginhomeregisterhelprules
Bottom
Topic Subject: Meme Mafia Three: The Return of the Memes (Thus the Chaos Ensues!)
« Previous Page  1 2 3 ··· 5  Next Page »
posted 03-25-12 11:27 AM CT (US)   
Meme Mafia Three: The Return of the Memes (Thus the Chaos Ensues!)

Mod email for actions and questions: mliukkonen at hotmail dot com

END GAME, SURVIVOR AND BOTH MAFIAS WON

(Updated semi-regularily until I forget to.)

VOTECOUNT (unless I missed something):

CarolKarine: 7
Pulse_of_Shift: 8
SirDante: 10
WRP: 16
NowhereT: 5
Henrz: 3

PLAYERS ALIVE:
CarolKarine (nickfelstone(at)gmail(dot)com)
Pulse_of_Shift (jac112489@msn.com)
SirDante (AoE3boards@gmail.com)
WRP (wrp_beater(at)hotmail(dot)it)
NowhereT (NowhereT(at)rocketmail(dot)com)
Henrz (henrz.me@hotmail.com)

PLAYERS KILLED IN THE NIGHT:

Rotaretilbo (lollersquirrelz@gmail.com) TROLLDAD, LOCAL MAFIA

THYMOLE (thymole@yahoo.com) PARANOID PARROT, TOWN

Ser Periagil (hg.periagil@gmail.com) GOATSE, LOCAL MAFIA

Herr Heir (ritvikmats@gmail.com) ALL YOUR BASE ARE BELONG TO US, FOREIGN MAFIA

Lord Sipia (lordsipia@hotmail.com) O RLY, TOWN

Newt_Gunray (mideonsworld[@]aol[dot]com) DRAMATIC CHIPMUNK, TOWN

Athens_2008 (buker.joshua@gmail.com) I CAN HAZ CHEESEBURGER, TOWN

PLAYERS KILLED IN THE DAY:

Mozzarella Man (pspaperstacks@gmail.com) GOVERNATOR, FOREIGN MAFIA

Bulba Khan (malekf1994@hotmail.com) OLD WOLF, TOWN

Daimond Daimondo (daimonddaimondo@yahoo.in) OVER 9000, TOWNIE

Rules:
FIRST AND FOREMOST: DO NOT REVEAL YOUR POST RESTRICTION!
REMEMBER THAT EVERYBODY HAS A POST RESTRICTION, SOME ARE MORE NOTICABLE AND SOME ARE LESS SO!
NAMECLAIMING AND ROLECLAIMING IS FINE THIS TIME AROUND! Don't expect the names and the roles to match up perfectly though
There may be new memes, old memes, not-quite-memes and modified memes.

That said, the rest is as always
# I'm always right, except when I'm wrong
# Do not edit your posts - double post if necessary!!! DO NOT EDIT YOUR POSTS! DON'T! KEEP THAT FINGER OFF THE EDIT BUTTON! EVEN IF YOU MAJORLY SCREW UP, NO EDITING! TREAT YOUR MESSAGES AS IF YOU HAD SAID THEM ALOUD IN A CONVERSATION!
# Staffers, please do not edit other's posts, unless necessary because of CoC
# Do not reveal any game changing information after your character has died. So no telling what your inspection told you if you're killed.
# This game is closed communication - talk within this thread only, unless your role specifically states otherwise. The scum may of course talk to each other via MSN, email or other such means, as they know each other. But no scum-townie or townie-townie talk! You may talk to me via the thread or email/msn, but please consider before posting as you may reveal something accidentally!
# Do not quote my emails. Paraphrase. You may only quote my emails if I tell you that you may do so.
# No talking/strategizing during the night, unless your role specifically states otherwise. That's right, NO TALKING DURING NIGHT! If you have questions, send them to me through email.
# Follow HeavenGames' Code of Conduct. Really, this should go without saying.
# During the day, players can vote to lynch. To cast your vote type Vote: Name. Bolding is required or I won't count them as votes!!!!!!!!!!
# If you change your vote, type Unvote: Name before your new vote. Bolding is also required. Failing to do so will make your new vote to be ignored!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here's a good site with information of the mafia roles and the beginner's tutorial has a barebones explanation of the game's mechanics.
http://mikeburnfire.sitesled.com/mscumB.swf

And here're some old mafia threads for you reading pleasure. I recommend reading the Holy Grail mafia from the beginning to end, as it taught me a lot!
Holy Grail:
http://www.heavengames.com/cgi-bin/forums/display.cgi?action=ct&f=50,87,,10

_,.-'~'-.,__,.-'~'-.,__,.-'~'-.,__,.-'~'-.,__,.-'~'-.,_
You, you... Finnish Barstool! - Enraged Popeychops
Major Helper: Helping AoE3H Housewives since 2008 - As_Saffah
I spent 3 months trying to convince a door that I was an intelligent life form and gave up. - TLM
Winner of "Nicest" (2012-2016), "Most Helpful" (2014) and "Best Moderator" (2015-2016) Forummer Awards
-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-

[This message has been edited by Major Helper (edited 04-01-2012 @ 09:00 AM).]

Replies:
posted 03-25-12 11:29 AM CT (US)     1 / 215  
Memeland has lived in quiet for a long time now. Everything has been going smoothly and without any larger distruptions of peace. Something is in the air though...

IT IS NOW NIGHT 0! NIGHT WILL LAST FOR 72 HOURS UNLESS I GET IN THE ACTIONS BEFORE THAT!

Please send in an email stating that you will not use your action if you're not going to use it. This is to ensure fast nights.

There will be no forgiveness for latecomers

EDIT: SEND ALL EMAILS TO:

mliukkonen at hotmail dot com

I spent 3 months trying to convince a door that I was an intelligent life form and gave up. - TLM
Winner of "Nicest" (2012-2016), "Most Helpful" (2014) and "Best Moderator" (2015-2016) Forummer Awards
-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-

[This message has been edited by Major Helper (edited 03-25-2012 @ 11:45 AM).]

posted 03-27-12 02:53 AM CT (US)     2 / 215  
Christ, this filled up/started already?

EE forever
posted 03-27-12 04:50 AM CT (US)     3 / 215  
Quite fast wasn't it ? I'm pleased.

31 hours remaining I think.

posted 03-27-12 10:28 AM CT (US)     4 / 215  
There was a huge clamor in the break of the dawn, as a man could be heard running and shouting: "Blood, blood everywhere!" Nobody knew what the crying was about nor who the man was, but the meager police forces of Memeland were mobilized, just in case. Sure enough, two corpses could be found after a few hours’ search.

One was that of Paranoid Parrot, whom nobody had particularly liked due to his constant and ever worsening paranoias about people. The furtive glances and how he put his beak into other people’s business was not found as something a respectable person would do. Regardless of these facts, no sign of anything being off could be found from PP’s house, so the policemen concluded he had only appeared dislikable, but still had the town’s interests in his heart.

The other corpse was that of Trolldad, whom people had liked even less. Many horror stories were told by the local kids about how “that man” had tricked and humiliated them on many occasions. Upon further investigations, it could be found that he had had ties with the now uncovered local mafia. People were troubled: "Mafia, again? This is the third time, will this never stop!? Whatever shall we do? We have lived in peace for many years and now this!" It was decided that all the central and best-known inhabitants of Memeland were to gather at the center of the Marketplace to hold a meeting on this. The winds were cold and the weather cloudy as the people gathered to discuss and hopefully find the culprits before it’d be too late...

THYMOLE has died, he was PARANOID PARROT, a TOWNIE TRACKER. His post restriction had him act paranoid

ROTARETILBO has died, he was TROLLDAD, a LOCAL MAFIA 1-SHOT REDIRECTOR and THE SECONDARY HITMAN

IT IS NOW DAY 1, 14 people alive so 8 to lynch!

REMEMBER TO NOT REVEAL YOUR POST RESTRICTIONS!

[This message has been edited by Major Helper (edited 03-27-2012 @ 10:28 AM).]

posted 03-27-12 10:34 AM CT (US)     5 / 215  
GUYS!

Day has started.

The Marvellous Mr Gunray!
"Perhaps the kill came from Newt. But that would have to mean he targeted himself, which I doubt." - Ash
"His posts are a prime example of promulgated intelligence, and yet within his staggering vocabulary, there is little, if any comprehensible meaning to be found." - Tonto_Johnlee
"And trust me, he has indeed made my kitchen all the saucier." - Xaph
"Newt is the epitome of what HGers should strive to be." - Mozzy
posted 03-27-12 10:40 AM CT (US)     6 / 215  
Like, who's Rot? Some sort of metal band? I'm sorry, I only listen to real music like Kidz Bop.

Like, hey, Major. Like, what's the deal with secondary hitmen? Are they, like, replacements for, like, the primary dude?

Like, random vote: Josh because Drake > Josh and because, like, I dunno lol.

█▄ █▄█ ▄█▀ ▀█▀
I too always thought "blog" would sound less silly as the years went by.
Mozzarella Man Cheddar Chap, Brie Bloke, Gorgonzola Guy, Feta Fellow, Wensleydale Warrior, Edam Emperor, Parmesan Priest,
Munster Mate, Asiago Associate, Provolone Player, Havarti Hunk, Romano Rabbi, Swiss Soldier, Limburger Lass, Gouda Gentleman
posted 03-27-12 10:42 AM CT (US)     7 / 215  
Newt! You, like, like guy bands too?! Oh my gosh!

Also, like, Newt is either Slowpoke or Captain Obvious.

█▄ █▄█ ▄█▀ ▀█▀
Mozzarella Man Cheddar Chap, Brie Bloke, Gorgonzola Guy, Feta Fellow, Wensleydale Warrior, Edam Emperor, Parmesan Priest,
Munster Mate, Asiago Associate, Provolone Player, Havarti Hunk, Romano Rabbi, Swiss Soldier, Limburger Lass, Gouda Gentleman
posted 03-27-12 10:43 AM CT (US)     8 / 215  
You said it

VOTECOUNT:
SirDante 1 (Mozzarella man)

Mozzarella Man: 2
CarolKarine: 2
THYMOLE:
Pulse_of_Shift:
Athens_2008:
SirDante: 1
Rotaretilbo:
Newt_Gunray: 2
Herr Heir: 1
Daimond Daimondo:
Ser Periagil:
Bulba Khan:
WRP:
NowhereT:
Henrz:
Lord Sipia: 1

[This message has been edited by Major Helper (edited 03-27-2012 @ 01:14 PM).]

posted 03-27-12 10:48 AM CT (US)     9 / 215  
GASP! Now what!? TWO PEOPLE DEAD!? That can't be! That's not possible! That's... That's...

But... WHY? Who has done this?! And who's responsible for the second corpse?

"Have you ever had a dream that you thought was impossible to achieve? Well, some people say nothing is impossible. But I do nothing every day! So you can definitely do it."
--Tofu the dog's infinite wisdom

"British English is easy! Just use an 's' instead of a 'z' and replace 'or' with 'our' and you're dandy." "Do you want pissa our noodles for dinner?" "u better not piss in r noodles m8"
--Classic exchange between Popeychops and John the Late
posted 03-27-12 11:23 AM CT (US)     10 / 215  
*Still alive at end on night one*

That mafia roleblocker wants my dick. That's why they didn't kill me.

Proud owner of Splash Splash XLIV: Leave it there for someone to find, Which is on record for being the fastest thread to reach 2500 posts - which was completed in 28 hours and 17 minutes, from start to finish!
Yeah, the republican party is pretty much one big schizophrenic ball of contradictions nowadays. - Ax_man1
double post for milestone, then relentlessly bash on the community for the hell of it... stay classy thymole. - Lurker
posted 03-27-12 11:24 AM CT (US)     11 / 215  
End of*

Proud owner of Splash Splash XLIV: Leave it there for someone to find, Which is on record for being the fastest thread to reach 2500 posts - which was completed in 28 hours and 17 minutes, from start to finish!
Yeah, the republican party is pretty much one big schizophrenic ball of contradictions nowadays. - Ax_man1
double post for milestone, then relentlessly bash on the community for the hell of it... stay classy thymole. - Lurker
posted 03-27-12 11:44 AM CT (US)     12 / 215  
That's what happens when you try and be friends with people over the internet, Its even scarier when theyre real life but corners stay in the corners, you just, can't talk to....people...

posted 03-27-12 12:46 PM CT (US)     13 / 215  
Also, like, Newt is either Slowpoke or Captain Obvious
What?!!!!

How dare you, sir!

"Perhaps the kill came from Newt. But that would have to mean he targeted himself, which I doubt." - Ash
"His posts are a prime example of promulgated intelligence, and yet within his staggering vocabulary, there is little, if any comprehensible meaning to be found." - Tonto_Johnlee
posted 03-27-12 01:08 PM CT (US)     14 / 215  
Vote: Newt

He do not has 1 post restriction? Rot dead man did not has 1 also. Logic said mafia does not has post restriction.

"Chaos is a ladder." - Petyr Middlefinger

"I love it when Heir is scum and knows he's been rumbled, he goes a bit mad."- Newt_Gunray

"And on that day my respect for Herr grew four fold" - SirDante
posted 03-27-12 01:14 PM CT (US)     15 / 215  

Newt_Gunray 1 (Herr Heir)

posted 03-27-12 02:32 PM CT (US)     16 / 215  
I loved those guys... Even though we were strangers. Anyway I suggest that we stop our lies and give up all of our information by at least everyone posting once, otherwise we'd just have to give up.

Welcome, to my domain.

My Email is: Henrz.me@hotmail.com

kthx.
posted 03-27-12 02:53 PM CT (US)     17 / 215  
Not a bad start, good work team.

Major - are we allowed to claim all other details (names, roles)? I don't wanna put a foot wrong this game.

My guesses:
Mozzy - annoying facebook girl
Dante - socially awkward penguin
Newt - Captain Obvious
Herr - lolcat

Forummer of the Year, All in All Winner, Nicest Forummer, The Sebastien-Barbarossa Medal (FotY-2011)
Most Missed Forummer (FotY-2012)
posted 03-27-12 03:12 PM CT (US)     18 / 215  
Good Grief! What makes you think I don't have a post restriction?!

Perhaps you're not looking... HARD ENOUGH!

posted 03-27-12 03:32 PM CT (US)     19 / 215  
I think Herr might be right. I'll give hima gold star.

Rick: POS is literally the best poster.
Lunatic: POS, you are awesome, can I marry you?
posted 03-27-12 03:39 PM CT (US)     20 / 215  
Newt, I guess you have to be a <strong> man to look at your posts that hard.

@Major: Did Rot have a post restriction, or did the cat eat it?

Anyway we should examine everybody's post restriction to see which memes everyone is. Then maybe we can guess who can be scum?

AoMH retired Scenario designer
Skarr: "I wish WRP_Beater would stop abusing the poor BBCode."
lostrozzacavalli: "Mezzo e un minuto." | "I'm joking ragazzo."
Dr. Newt: "You are WRP. A slightly manic Italian presence on the forums, you have improved over the years to be a fairly reliable pair of hands, either as town or scum."
posted 03-27-12 03:53 PM CT (US)     21 / 215  
I think newt is trying to say his post restriction is bolding things in his posts. But I don't think it is that believeable and may be a fake post restriction.

I will like a claim from him as well. Newt I think you should claim because I say so.

~~~~~Email: daimonddaimondo@yahoo.in~~~~~
posted 03-27-12 03:58 PM CT (US)     22 / 215  
Also no one vote newt now as he has three votes on him in a game with 14 players alive. Thats a lot.

~~~~~Email: daimonddaimondo@yahoo.in~~~~~
posted 03-27-12 04:22 PM CT (US)     23 / 215  
This is an outrage!

Although also understandable.

But still outrageous!
I think newt is trying to say his post restriction is bolding things in his posts. But I don't think it is that believeable and may be a fake post restriction.
Any restriction is 'easy to fake' so don't start that false logic on me.

I have never, EVER, encountered such inpudent behaviour in all my time in these forums. And I am MOST intrigued that people are trying to base this on some kind of logic to do with my behaviour as opposed to random chance.

Could this be... A CONSPIRACY?!

posted 03-27-12 04:24 PM CT (US)     24 / 215  
Conspiracy Keanu? He looks like he's eating a dick mwaha

Dr. Newt: "You are WRP. A slightly manic Italian presence on the forums, you have improved over the years to be a fairly reliable pair of hands, either as town or scum."
posted 03-27-12 04:34 PM CT (US)     25 / 215  
I think it's conspiracy keanu, yeah... not surprising.

*reads posts*

"Oh yeah, I'm a boss. I alone knew what was going on."

posted 03-27-12 04:46 PM CT (US)     26 / 215  
What is happening here? Why do we have a slowpoke in our midst? Do you want me to get my lads around boys to teach him a thing or two?
posted 03-27-12 04:47 PM CT (US)     27 / 215  
Conspiracy Keanu = WIFOM, in my opinion. FoS: Newt

By the way, I'm watching the Jeffersons right now. Oh, how fat Tom Willis is. He's always hungry

posted 03-27-12 04:54 PM CT (US)     28 / 215  
What are these stupid youths doing wasting thier time on this technology called TV.

Vote:newt I'm a little suspicious of you and hence DEMAND a claim.
posted 03-27-12 05:01 PM CT (US)     29 / 215  
*sobs deeply*

posted 03-27-12 05:05 PM CT (US)     30 / 215  
I guess Dante is "oh god what have I done..."

That guy looks so like a human-shaped strawberry ice cream :Q_

posted 03-27-12 05:06 PM CT (US)     31 / 215  
*slaps IWAV*
Be strong young lad, when I was your age I witnessed executions every other day.
Soppy kids these days.
posted 03-27-12 05:10 PM CT (US)     32 / 215  
Iz think tat tis is kay time to come forwerdz.

Iz am I CAN HAS CHEEZBURGER cat, flavors cop. Last nite I checked out mozzy and he turned out to be beefy. Vury beefy.

Disclaimer: The above post is a joke. Do not take anything said literally.

[This message has been created by Athens_2008 (created 01-01-1970 @ 01:00 AM).]
posted 03-27-12 05:12 PM CT (US)     33 / 215  
Dont tell me your another Immigrant who cant speak our language.
posted 03-27-12 05:44 PM CT (US)     34 / 215  
What do you mean, beefy? Like a....

...cow?

posted 03-27-12 05:54 PM CT (US)     35 / 215  
Rezults are vague. I dun noz yet, it culd be either hamburger beefy or suspicious beefy. Probablys second wun, becuz mozzy flipped scum.

posted 03-27-12 05:56 PM CT (US)     36 / 215  
There's no bolded text in there. That text looks like a thin guy walking there with nothing to do. Fatties ftw!

posted 03-27-12 07:08 PM CT (US)     37 / 215  
See, Newt seem try come up with new restriction every post. Post 1 Slowpoke/Captain Obvious, post 2 Like Sir and no idea what rest could be. It confusing me and I want confusion go away so Newt claim.

"I love it when Heir is scum and knows he's been rumbled, he goes a bit mad."- Newt_Gunray

posted 03-27-12 07:15 PM CT (US)     38 / 215  
Iz am I CAN HAS CHEEZBURGER cat, flavors cop.
Would this amounting to revealing post restriction?

posted 03-27-12 08:28 PM CT (US)     39 / 215  
I thought maybe if we danced, or maybe if she just held my hand she could see I'm just a guy. But when she said hey, she was waving to the guy behind me...

posted 03-27-12 09:06 PM CT (US)     40 / 215  
OOC
Would this amounting to revealing post restriction?
How is that revealing post restriction? It is name and role, which are both allowed.
Quoted from OP:
NAMECLAIMING AND ROLECLAIMING IS FINE THIS TIME AROUND!

posted 03-27-12 09:59 PM CT (US)     41 / 215  
I are not realize that is just name. I are misunderstand.

posted 03-27-12 10:05 PM CT (US)     42 / 215  
Are you foever alone, IWAV? Don't worry, I will hang out with you.

Rick: POS is literally the best poster.
Lunatic: POS, you are awesome, can I marry you?
posted 03-27-12 10:11 PM CT (US)     43 / 215  
Oh PoS, I always knew you were my...f-f-f-frie-e-e *sobs deeply*

posted 03-28-12 00:41 AM CT (US)     44 / 215  
NT: Name and role only, do not claim post restriction
WRP: there's no mistake

Newt_Gunray 3 (Herr Heir, PoS, DD)

Mozzarella Man: 3
CarolKarine: 3
Pulse_of_Shift: 2
Athens_2008: 4
SirDante: 4
Newt_Gunray: 5
Herr Heir: 4
Daimond Daimondo: 2
Ser Periagil: 1
Bulba Khan: 4
WRP: 4
NowhereT: 1
Henrz: 1
Lord Sipia: 1

[This message has been edited by Major Helper (edited 03-28-2012 @ 01:23 AM).]

posted 03-28-12 00:47 AM CT (US)     45 / 215  
lol idk unvote: Josh
vote: Newt

█▄ █▄█ ▄█▀ ▀█▀
posted 03-28-12 00:58 AM CT (US)     46 / 215  
8 votes to lynch

Newt_Gunray 4 (Herr Heir, PoS, DD, Mozzy)

[This message has been edited by Major Helper (edited 03-28-2012 @ 01:01 AM).]

posted 03-28-12 01:07 AM CT (US)     47 / 215  
GUISE GUISE, I mesed ups!

Mozzy isn't dead! Rot iz! Iz dun no how I thought rot wuz mozzy, but MH reminded me tat rot flipped not mozzy.

Vote: Mozzy

posted 03-28-12 01:12 AM CT (US)     48 / 215  
8 votes to lynch

Mozzarella man 1 (Athens)

posted 03-28-12 01:17 AM CT (US)     49 / 215  
One doesn't simply ignore the guy who claimed cop.

Vote:Mozzy

There's no place I can be, since I found Serenity.

Stop playing so erotic, dammit! - theferret
Well, that's like wanting to get raped by a nine-inch dick instead of a ten-inch. - Moff
I was being stupid. - Herr
posted 03-28-12 01:22 AM CT (US)     50 / 215  
8 votes to lynch

Mozzarella man 2 (Athens, Gil)

« Previous Page  1 2 3 ··· 5  Next Page »
HeavenGames » Forums » HG Main Mafia Forum » Meme Mafia Three: The Return of the Memes (Thus the Chaos Ensues!)
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register
Hop to:    
HeavenGames