HG Main Mafia Forum
Moderated by GoSailing, Blatant

Hop to:    
loginhomeregisterhelprules
Bottom
Topic Subject: South Park Mafia: Signups
posted 01-30-13 11:24 AM CT (US)   
 Send in your night 0 actions! 
Crisis. The DP oil company has caused an oil spill in the gulf of Mexico. Americans have become enraged that they have to pay so much for petrol. Britons paying £5 per gallon already for petrol think the Americans whinging is cute. But things were only going to get worse. The DP oil company started drilling on the moon, and unleashed the evil dark lord Cthulhu. Awakened from his slumber, all the residents of South Park were in danger. But it was not known who the members of the cult of Cthulhu were!

Yeebaagooon returns to bring you his semi-annual mafia, prepare yourself for South Park Mafia!
Confirmed: 14/14
The usual mafia game mechanics apply. I have tried to make this game balanced, so I would like to hope it will be good enough for the fine intellectuals of this forum. The final settings shall be decided by how many players sign up. Ideally I'd like 15 - so advertise!
I intend to keep signups open for at least a week or until we get the desired number of players - whichever comes last. Please check your calendar to see if you will be away while the game is in progress. Replacements may also sign up.
 Rules: 
  • Yeebaagooon is God.
  • This game is closed communication unless specified in your role email.
  • You may not directly quote your role email.
  • You may not edit any of your posts in the game thread.
  • This thread will be locked at night - there will not be a sunset phase - we go straight to night after a lynch.
  • There may be some post restrictions - but I have limited these as much as possible as this is HGMain.
  • Please vote and unvote correctly otherwise you will be ignored.
  • I invite inactive players to suck my balls. They will be replaced swiftly. (The inactives, not my genitalia)
  • My game, my rules. Cool.
  • Don't post after you're dead.
  • Normal mafia game mechanics apply.
  • Night lasts 48 hours. All actions must be sent to me during the night phase.
Please use the following codes when voting and unvoting:

Vote: Name  
Unvote: Name

This makes doing the votes a lot easier for me. Votes and voters will be compiled in the fabled lynch-o-mometer.

CONFIRMED-O-MOMETER™

______________________________________ Yeebaagooon ______________________________________
____________________ AoMH Seraph ____________________
"You can't trust yeebaagooon to lead a rebelion, He would send everyone to steal mirrors so he could bask in his own brilliance." - Out Reach
"Yeebaagooon had never seen a more handsome man in all his life. He couldn't control himself, He needed to act. Gripping the mirror in his strong arms he kissed the figure before him..." - Out Reach
AoMH: Unfinished Scenarios|Singleplayer: Codename Ripto|Multiplayer: Minigames Z|CSC 7
Ex Seraphs Dictator, Spore Heaven Seraph

[This message has been edited by Yeebaagooon (edited 03-03-2013 @ 01:23 PM).]

Replies:
posted 01-30-13 11:37 AM CT (US)     1 / 47  
In. Email in prof.

Proud owner of Splash Splash XLIV: Leave it there for someone to find, Which is on record for being the fastest thread to reach 2500 posts - which was completed in 28 hours and 17 minutes, from start to finish!
Yeah, the republican party is pretty much one big schizophrenic ball of contradictions nowadays. - Ax_man1
double post for milestone, then relentlessly bash on the community for the hell of it... stay classy thymole. - Lurker
posted 01-30-13 01:28 PM CT (US)     2 / 47  
I'll sign up if you get rid of the horrible layout. I don't want to have to scroll past that every time I look at the page.

█▄ █▄█ ▄█▀ ▀█▀
I too always thought "blog" would sound less silly as the years went by.
Mozzarella Man Cheddar Chap, Brie Bloke, Gorgonzola Guy, Feta Fellow, Wensleydale Warrior, Edam Emperor, Parmesan Priest,
Munster Mate, Asiago Associate, Provolone Player, Havarti Hunk, Romano Rabbi, Swiss Soldier, Limburger Lass, Gouda Gentleman
posted 01-30-13 02:21 PM CT (US)     3 / 47  
Definitely in.

EE forever
posted 01-30-13 02:42 PM CT (US)     4 / 47  
What's wrong with the layout Mozzy?

______________________________________ Yeebaagooon ______________________________________
"You can't trust yeebaagooon to lead a rebelion, He would send everyone to steal mirrors so he could bask in his own brilliance." - Out Reach
"Yeebaagooon had never seen a more handsome man in all his life. He couldn't control himself, He needed to act. Gripping the mirror in his strong arms he kissed the figure before him..." - Out Reach
AoMH: Unfinished Scenarios|Singleplayer: Codename Ripto|Multiplayer: Minigames Z|CSC 7
posted 01-30-13 02:53 PM CT (US)     5 / 47  
Heck yeah in.

ritvikmats@gmail.com

"Chaos is a ladder." - Petyr Middlefinger

"I love it when Heir is scum and knows he's been rumbled, he goes a bit mad."- Newt_Gunray

"And on that day my respect for Herr grew four fold" - SirDante
posted 01-30-13 03:20 PM CT (US)     6 / 47  
Yero
aoe3boards@gmail.com

posted 01-30-13 04:00 PM CT (US)     7 / 47  
If you sign in for this game,

You're gonna have a bad time!

/in wrp_beater(at)hotmail(dot)it

AoMH retired Scenario designer
Skarr: "I wish WRP_Beater would stop abusing the poor BBCode."
lostrozzacavalli: "Mezzo e un minuto." | "I'm joking ragazzo."
Dr. Newt: "You are WRP. A slightly manic Italian presence on the forums, you have improved over the years to be a fairly reliable pair of hands, either as town or scum."
posted 01-30-13 04:11 PM CT (US)     8 / 47  
...ahem

/in

that is all

posted 01-30-13 04:56 PM CT (US)     9 / 47  
In.

lollersquirrelz@gmail.com

"Also, I'm no clearer on what WIFOM is really, although I gather it's something to do with Thymole being gay..." -Sassenach
"I don't lie in my claims and I don't intend to." -WeeMicky
"OH MY GOD A DINOSAUR" -Peter Fallon
posted 01-30-13 05:10 PM CT (US)     10 / 47  
jac112489@msn.com

Rick: POS is literally the best poster.
Lunatic: POS, you are awesome, can I marry you?
posted 01-30-13 09:42 PM CT (US)     11 / 47  
nluthi1993@gmail.com

The fight is won or lost far away from witnesses –
behind the lines,
in the gym,
and out there on the road,
long before I dance under those lights.
posted 01-30-13 11:03 PM CT (US)     12 / 47  
Too bright and too long. I have to scroll past it. I go to HGMM because I like the dark.

█▄ █▄█ ▄█▀ ▀█▀
Mozzarella Man Cheddar Chap, Brie Bloke, Gorgonzola Guy, Feta Fellow, Wensleydale Warrior, Edam Emperor, Parmesan Priest,
Munster Mate, Asiago Associate, Provolone Player, Havarti Hunk, Romano Rabbi, Swiss Soldier, Limburger Lass, Gouda Gentleman
posted 01-30-13 11:03 PM CT (US)     13 / 47  
But /in before this thing get too full.

█▄ █▄█ ▄█▀ ▀█▀
posted 01-31-13 09:43 AM CT (US)     14 / 47  
Eruletho, I need an email.

This is actually one of my shortest mafia threads length-wise ;p, but point taken about the colour.

posted 01-31-13 10:53 AM CT (US)     15 / 47  
Eruletho@gmail.com

posted 02-01-13 12:06 PM CT (US)     16 / 47  
THYMOLE@yahoo.com

I will not be active until... feb. 10th or so. I will get whatever starting actions are necessary.
posted 02-01-13 01:00 PM CT (US)     17 / 47  
yes please.

HGcoldviper@outlook.com

A yeeb game is always great, I still hold Monty Python as the greatest game ever done at HGM.

[This message has been edited by Vox Nihili (edited 02-01-2013 @ 01:26 PM).]

posted 02-03-13 01:59 AM CT (US)     18 / 47  
I think the first mafia I played in from start to finish and won was a Yeeb Mafia. I'm IN basebilbo@gmail.com
posted 02-04-13 12:27 PM CT (US)     19 / 47  
Yeah, good enough for me to try and make time and effort to play.

hg.periagil@hotmail.com

There's no place I can be, since I found Serenity.

Stop playing so erotic, dammit! - theferret
Well, that's like wanting to get raped by a nine-inch dick instead of a ten-inch. - Moff
I was being stupid. - Herr
posted 02-04-13 07:12 PM CT (US)     20 / 47  
On second thought I think I'd best not play. I need to reduce time spent on the Internet. Sorry.

It seems there is a player surplus anyway so it shouldn't be a problem.
posted 02-05-13 11:30 AM CT (US)     21 / 47  
Need 2 more then.

posted 02-05-13 04:40 PM CT (US)     22 / 47  
They took our jobs!

posted 02-08-13 07:47 AM CT (US)     23 / 47  
I find the lack of signups disturbing.

posted 02-08-13 09:31 AM CT (US)     24 / 47  
Go advertise in OD/AOKH and you'll get two more.
posted 02-08-13 10:37 AM CT (US)     25 / 47  
No do not advertise on OD.

EE forever
posted 02-11-13 01:00 PM CT (US)     26 / 47  
If we can't get any more I'll have to drastically change the game. Spam your friends!

posted 02-11-13 01:23 PM CT (US)     27 / 47  
posted 02-12-13 06:32 AM CT (US)     28 / 47  
Excellent choice.
One more...

posted 02-12-13 10:09 AM CT (US)     29 / 47  
Don't let wobwub in. It's the last mistake you'll ever make.

posted 02-15-13 07:16 AM CT (US)     30 / 47  
Could do it as whoever gets killed on night 0 switches roles so we have a full player list...

posted 02-15-13 09:20 AM CT (US)     31 / 47  
That works well so that no one doesn't get to play even though they signed up.

Proud owner of Splash Splash XLIV: Leave it there for someone to find, Which is on record for being the fastest thread to reach 2500 posts - which was completed in 28 hours and 17 minutes, from start to finish!
Yeah, the republican party is pretty much one big schizophrenic ball of contradictions nowadays. - Ax_man1
double post for milestone, then relentlessly bash on the community for the hell of it... stay classy thymole. - Lurker
posted 02-16-13 11:21 AM CT (US)     32 / 47  
Very well.

Roles have been randomised, I will now commence sending role emails. Please confirm in this thread.
The game thread
(which will be nice and short Mozzy) will go up when night 0 ends and we start day 1, when the player who was killed will be transferred into slot 15.

[This message has been edited by Yeebaagooon (edited 02-16-2013 @ 12:04 PM).]

posted 02-16-13 12:45 PM CT (US)     33 / 47  
Got that.

AoMH retired Scenario designer
Skarr: "I wish WRP_Beater would stop abusing the poor BBCode."
lostrozzacavalli: "Mezzo e un minuto." | "I'm joking ragazzo."
Dr. Newt: "You are WRP. A slightly manic Italian presence on the forums, you have improved over the years to be a fairly reliable pair of hands, either as town or scum."
posted 02-16-13 01:49 PM CT (US)     34 / 47  
confirmed

posted 02-16-13 02:34 PM CT (US)     35 / 47  
posted 02-16-13 05:17 PM CT (US)     36 / 47  
Confirmed

posted 02-16-13 05:34 PM CT (US)     37 / 47  
Confirm

The fight is won or lost far away from witnesses –
behind the lines,
in the gym,
and out there on the road,
long before I dance under those lights.

[This message has been edited by Phaethon180 (edited 02-16-2013 @ 08:40 PM).]

posted 02-16-13 07:24 PM CT (US)     38 / 47  
Confirmed.

posted 02-16-13 07:24 PM CT (US)     39 / 47  
Eingeschworen

"Also, I'm no clearer on what WIFOM is really, although I gather it's something to do with Thymole being gay..." -Sassenach
"I don't lie in my claims and I don't intend to." -WeeMicky
"OH MY GOD A DINOSAUR" -Peter Fallon
posted 02-16-13 07:27 PM CT (US)     40 / 47  
Confirmed

posted 02-17-13 00:06 AM CT (US)     41 / 47  
Confirmed

There's no place I can be, since I found Serenity.

Stop playing so erotic, dammit! - theferret
Well, that's like wanting to get raped by a nine-inch dick instead of a ten-inch. - Moff
I was being stupid. - Herr
posted 02-17-13 00:52 AM CT (US)     42 / 47  
Confirmed.
posted 02-17-13 02:47 AM CT (US)     43 / 47  
Confirmééééééééééééééééééééééééé

█▄ █▄█ ▄█▀ ▀█▀
posted 02-17-13 09:19 AM CT (US)     44 / 47  
Scragins confirmed via email
(He's having temporary internet issues)

posted 02-17-13 01:48 PM CT (US)     45 / 47  
Confirmatoire

EE forever
posted 02-18-13 01:34 AM CT (US)     46 / 47  
confirmed
posted 02-19-13 09:25 AM CT (US)     47 / 47  
Herr has confirmed via email.

NIGHT 0 now begins. You have 48 hours to send me your night actions. You will receive confirmation of receipt.
The game thread will go up 21/2/13 @ ~3:30pm GMT.

Have fun.

[This message has been edited by Yeebaagooon (edited 02-19-2013 @ 09:26 AM).]

HeavenGames » Forums » HG Main Mafia Forum » South Park Mafia: Signups
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register
Hop to: