You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

HG Main Mafia Forum
Moderated by GoSailing, Blatant

Hop to:    
loginhomeregisterhelprules
Bottom
Topic Subject: Storyteller's VII: Stranded Mafia (Game Thread)
« Previous Page  1 ··· 10 ··· 16 17 18 19 20 ··· 26  Next Page »
posted 02-05-11 09:02 AM CT (US)   

Information:
Host Email(s): ashrzr@gmail.com; domt9414@gmail.com
Game Phase: Endgame

Peeps:

CURRENT SUPPLIES: 14

01. Major Helper
02. Rotaretilbo
03. Mozzarella Man (Abel Knottsworth; Drill Seargant on Leave; Conservators [Town]; Iron Motivator)
04. THYMOLE (Mary Bell; Clinical Worker; Conservators [Town]; Psychiatrist)
05. Henrz (Jerry Crosby; Postal Worker; Socials [Serial Killer]; Endowed Serial Killer)
06. Themagiceye (Redd Buckster; Crook/Kleptomaniac; Conservators [Town]; Thief)
07. Catabre/Boukary
08. Newt_Gunray
09. Abhaas Periagil
10. theferret
11. Herr Elessar
12. Leif Ericson
13. Maegereg (Jerry Hansen; Football Coach; Optimists [Town]; Roleblocker)
14. CriticallyShamed (Bob Jenkins; BioCorp Retiree; Scouts [Town]; Paranoid Tracker)
15. Sarn
16. Fattybryce/ColdViper (Albert Hampson; Adolescent Physician; Optimists [Town]; Doctor)

GameTrack:

Game PhaseOutcome
Day 1No-Lynch
Night 1Thymole, ColdViper Sick
Day 2ColdViper Modkilled; Henrz Lynched
Night 2CriticallyShamed, Maegereg Dead; Sarn Sick
Day 3Mozzarella Man Lynched; Thymole Dead
Night 3Themagiceye Dead; Rotaretilbo Sick
Day 4N/A

Activity Meter Good

Average PpP (Posts per Player): 35

Major Helper (40)
Rotaretilbo (79)
Mozzarella Man (29)
THYMOLE (45)
Henrz (16)
Themagiceye (17)
Catabre (15)
Newt_Gunray (16)
Abhaas Periagil (29)
theferret (35)
Herr Elessar (72)
Leif Ericson (28)
Maegereg (25)
CriticallyShamed (27)
Sarn (63)
Fattybryce/ColdViper (21)

Current Vote Count:

5 votes to lynch.

Rules:
General Supplies
  • The players start with 16 total supplies for all
  • Each night, a player can choose to consume one supply
  • If a player goes two nights without consuming a supply, he will die the following day
  • Way to gain supplies: go foraging in different areas of the island, some are more dangerous (but grant higher rewards) than others

• Foraging For Supplies
  • Choosing to go out and find supplies means you do not send in a night action; you can eat/consume supplies and send in a night action, however
  • If you decide to forage in an area of the island, you must email me by the end of the day before the night you plan to
  • It will be made public at the end of each day who is going to forage for supplies
  • All areas on the map have statistics of: likelihood of contracting an illness, projected amount of supplies to find
  • The more players that go to the same area the same night: the lower the likelihood of contracting an illness, the higher the projected amount of supplies to find
  • Each player foraging in the same area decreases likelihood of contracting illness for any one player by 2%
  • Each player foraging in the same area increases the projected amount of supplies to find by half a supply
  • The amount of supplies found will be rounded down, not up
  • If two or more players forage in the same area of the island, I allow open communication between them for that night, but you must "CC" me all of the conversations you have in this context

• Miscellaneous Notes
  • All calculations will be done by dice role.
  • Don't edit posts.
  • Don't quote emails.
  • Vote with the following format:
    Vote: "Name"
    in bold. You can unvote with the same format (unvote in place of vote).
  • Be active or there will be consequences that stretch beyond this game.
  • Everything else is common sense. For punishment, I will use discretion, but you may wind up not liking my discretion.
  • This game is closed communication unless otherwise noted.

• EE forever

[This message has been edited by Ashrzr (edited 03-28-2011 @ 04:26 PM).]

Replies:
    posted 03-08-11 08:09 AM CT (US)     851 / 1280  
    Also; Guess that proves something about miller vigs then =/ Ash, I think you get cred for writing somewhat disturbing lynches too.
    Oh man, that was NOTHIN'. I wrote it in like two minutes in the computer lab.
    Anyway, Ash, you do know who all are eating tonight, there was another list for that.
    If people are eating than they must email me tonight alongside their action. If they are foraging and eating they still must let me know.
    Can I get clarification on what "endowed x" means?
    It means you have weird abilities.

Oh yeah, I never revealed Henrz' powers. Updated the writeup.

EE forever
    posted 03-08-11 11:29 AM CT (US)     852 / 1280  
    Odd that he didn't freeze the vote count today.

Official OD Fantasy Football Champion
    Official OD Rock-Paper-Scissors Champion
    Official Champion of Gender-Confused Forumers Everywhere
    "ferret has a well-known reputation for trickery and deception"
    posted 03-08-11 11:35 AM CT (US)     853 / 1280  
    Well if you go by the OP he did do it.

"Chaos is a ladder." - Petyr Middlefinger

"I love it when Heir is scum and knows he's been rumbled, he goes a bit mad."- Newt_Gunray

"And on that day my respect for Herr grew four fold" - SirDante
    posted 03-08-11 11:48 AM CT (US)     854 / 1280  
    Har har. Fixed.

EE forever
    posted 03-08-11 11:56 AM CT (US)     855 / 1280  
    Oh balls forgot about that one >.> Only woulda bought me a day.

Welcome, to my domain.

My Email is: Henrz.me@hotmail.com

kthx.
    posted 03-08-11 12:13 PM CT (US)     856 / 1280  
    True, but you would have been able to make a kill.

So, thanks for forgetting to use it!

posted 03-12-11 10:11 AM CT (US)     857 / 1280  
    Requesting that Day be postponed and that Night be extended. Thanks.

--From my PS3

█▄ █▄█ ▄█▀ ▀█▀
    I too always thought "blog" would sound less silly as the years went by.
    Mozzarella Man Cheddar Chap, Brie Bloke, Gorgonzola Guy, Feta Fellow, Wensleydale Warrior, Edam Emperor, Parmesan Priest,
    Munster Mate, Asiago Associate, Provolone Player, Havarti Hunk, Romano Rabbi, Swiss Soldier, Limburger Lass, Gouda Gentleman
    posted 03-12-11 02:47 PM CT (US)     858 / 1280  
    OK, after six tries, I was able to type my action; I kept accidentally deleting my email.

█▄ █▄█ ▄█▀ ▀█▀
    Mozzarella Man Cheddar Chap, Brie Bloke, Gorgonzola Guy, Feta Fellow, Wensleydale Warrior, Edam Emperor, Parmesan Priest,
    Munster Mate, Asiago Associate, Provolone Player, Havarti Hunk, Romano Rabbi, Swiss Soldier, Limburger Lass, Gouda Gentleman
    posted 03-12-11 06:41 PM CT (US)     859 / 1280  
    So when is day comin 'round anyway?
    posted 03-12-11 06:43 PM CT (US)     860 / 1280  
    How long does the night take. Its been 5 days since the night started. Can we get the day post please.

My E-mail is heavenmafia1@gmail.com
    posted 03-12-11 06:50 PM CT (US)     861 / 1280  
    You took your time in Harry potter mafia
    posted 03-12-11 07:11 PM CT (US)     862 / 1280  
    I'm waiting on some extremely important actions. I've already prodded. Already invited others to replace in. I've done everything I can do.

EE forever
    posted 03-13-11 12:04 PM CT (US)     863 / 1280  
    K, I'll randomize their actions. Flipping a coin on eating also.

EE forever
    posted 03-15-11 03:44 AM CT (US)     864 / 1280  
    I assume the prods are seperate from the group prod we got on night two right Ash?
    posted 03-15-11 07:52 AM CT (US)     865 / 1280  
    I'm not quite sure what you mean, CritSham.

Sorry about the delay, guys. I'll put up Day later today. Just in the process of replacing Catabre (with Boukary who's never played a Storytellers before) and I need to make some calculations.

EE forever

[This message has been edited by Ashrzr (edited 03-15-2011 @ 07:53 AM).]

posted 03-15-11 08:02 AM CT (US)     866 / 1280  
    Confirmed

castwcrt rip 2010-2010
    posted 03-15-11 08:05 AM CT (US)     867 / 1280  
    Since I haven't followed this mafia at all, can somebody give me a summary of what's happened so far? I see that we've only lost one town player (although it was a doc) and we've gotten rid of the SK as well. Who are the guys we are pressuring and so on?

castwcrt rip 2010-2010
    posted 03-15-11 01:50 PM CT (US)     868 / 1280  
    Alright, on Day 1, we discussed mechanics for a while. There was a push for a no lynch, but we stopped it at least until we finished organizing foraging. We organized the town into Group 1 (players 1 through 8 in the OP) and Group 2 (players 9 through 16 in the OP). Group 1 forages on odd nights and eats/ and uses actions on even nights. Group 2 forages on even nights and eats and uses actions on odd nights. Then Coldviper, out of the blue, showed up and ended day, casting the final no lynch vote. Not only that, but he went foraging in the most dangerous zone even though it was made clear that he should be using his action that night.

No one died on Night 1. This meant that our killer or killers were likely in Group 1 (or Coldviper), since they were likely foraging on Night 1. We got 5 supplies, as I recall. THYMOLE and Coldviper both got sick. On Day 2, we pressued Coldviper for spontaneously ending day and foraging when he shouldn't. He made a claim, and it was determined that his claim was a lie. We began the lynching process, but he intentionally edited a post and got himself modkilled. Turns out his claim was a lie. He was just too stubborn to admit that he was actually the doctor, even if it might have saved his life.

Day 2 didn't end there, though. After we finished organizing foraging, we began pressuring members of Group 1. Henrz claimed as a Miller Vigilante, and so we lynched him. He was the Serial Killer, it would seem.

Other claims include Moajor as some sort of investigator, THYMOLE as a psychiatrist (though his role is more like a miracle worker in nature), and my claim as an endowed towny (basically means I have a collection of random one-shot abilities).

Tonight, Group 2 is foraging, and Group 1 is using actions.

"Also, I'm no clearer on what WIFOM is really, although I gather it's something to do with Thymole being gay..." -Sassenach
    "I don't lie in my claims and I don't intend to." -WeeMicky
    "OH MY GOD A DINOSAUR" -Peter Fallon
    posted 03-15-11 02:23 PM CT (US)     869 / 1280  
    Also, Sarn claims an overeager Inventor. He has to do some action every night, so I gathered.

He gave something to Rot Night 0. Coke or marijuana?

Anyway, it made him noble, IIRC.

There's no place I can be, since I found Serenity.

Stop playing so erotic, dammit! - theferret
    Well, that's like wanting to get raped by a nine-inch dick instead of a ten-inch. - Moff
    I was being stupid. - Herr
    posted 03-15-11 02:28 PM CT (US)     870 / 1280  
    Oh right, almost forgot Sarn. Ya, he drugged me with Cocain on the first night. It made me a noble, but we're unaware of any other effects it might have had.

"Also, I'm no clearer on what WIFOM is really, although I gather it's something to do with Thymole being gay..." -Sassenach
    posted 03-15-11 03:57 PM CT (US)     871 / 1280  
    Oh, it's not even day yet?

Well then, I'm sure more evidence will pop up during the night.

*Hopes for a good town night*

*Goes to sleep*

castwcrt rip 2010-2010
    posted 03-15-11 08:39 PM CT (US)     872 / 1280  
    I'll replace someone if you want Mr. Ashrzr.

Welcome, to my domain.

My Email is: Henrz.me@hotmail.com

kthx.
    posted 03-15-11 09:18 PM CT (US)     873 / 1280  
    "Dear Fake, Tree Bark Diary,

You know a lot of people seem to hold the opinion that a girl shouldn't be INTO sex. Well screw that, but it seems that paradigm is shifting out of fashion anyway. But masturbating? Well that'll have a while yet for us feeeeeeemales to be comfy enjoying. At least in the public eye... hmmm wait that didn't come out right. Oh well, you get the pic.

The girly girl image doesn't really hold much credibility on a deserted island, so I figure maybe it'd be ok to give into those yummy fleshy desires that so often escape me. Hey! Don't judge! There's no chocolate here. I need something to replace my comfort food. A nice little O session would do it. Or maybe a two-sie, or.... mmm... three-sie... those are the best, but you will never know that you stupid piece of dead tree. I laugh at your miserable existence.

But I suppose someone has to hear my thoughts or I'll go insane right? So yeah... just gonna spare myself a little rub... mmm...

just....

yeah.... mmm...

there's a word for female fappin' did you-mmm.... did you know? (ooh....)

It's called shikking.... mmm... it's... oh... well it sort of makes.... mmmmm! mmmmhhmmhmhmhmhmmmm...... sort of makes sense if you aren't afraid to get a little.... mmmmhahaha...... messy....

mmmmmmmmm lovely lovely lovely....... mmmm love being f***ing messy.... naughty me. who the f*** cares.... mmm.... god yes...

Oh!......... oooohhhhhhhhh..... yeah.... yeahhhhhhhh....."

Elsewhere on the island was a matter of persuasion, deceit and death. Two people had brought deaths on themselves --Science Man accepted this. It is very likely that at least one person would die somehow if a group were stranded on an island; the problem is, the deaths are now piling up and just turning plain violent. Turning theory into practical applications, now that took skill; using a nice flat rock on which to place his lenses from the glasses, and some water to refract the light and magnify the things. A nice study, a workplace to keep him sane. It worked like a charm. Though, the hardest part of all soon proved to be choosing the right specimen to start with, and how exactly to get a nice piece of his flesh.

His use would certainly now be extra handy, considering deliberate kills are now shaking the island. But it would be wise to keep this little magnifying device a secret... put the lenses back in the glasses when it's not in use, and whoever the killers are shouldn't have a clue.

That's right. Killers. They're here.

"The island seems to be magnifying the basic human emotions and drives. During my investigations, you could call them, I have uncovered female lubrication --the source clearly being female ejaculation --scattered along the rocks on the southern shore, and I have found male semen in one of the tents we've made. I won't jump to conclusions --it COULD be anybody's.

"The fundamental idea remains --death, sex, and the heavy reliance on food are becomming increasingly apparent as we await help. Everyone is having trouble sleeping. This could be brought on by anxiety of death, but I see it more as the anxiety to SEE death, to be the cause of it. It's the human desires: being the cause of death, sexual release amidst violence, and gorging oneself. Here on the island, all of this can be rolled into one with no RULE OF LAW: cause death, rape --if that can be considered such a thing at that point --the body, and then eat the victim. The superego, if my old memory serves me correctly, keeps all of this in check in a civilized society. Altruism, and how the mind justifies this idea for itself, is very fascinating and no one really knows a whole lot about it.

"But the id overpowers this check whenever the mind can convince itself and generate justifications for doing the things it wants. This happens when there is no state of law. It even happens when there IS a state of law, and that indicates how powerful the id truly is.

"This is all just theory of course.

"Now, curing the sick? It's easy to suppose that that is unfortunately outside of your capabilities, 'Science Man' (I shall use that name to honor the man who sought to bring us all together, despite the fact that he wished to have me for a meal!). Surely someone else on the island, whether they realize it or not at first glance, is able to do such a thing as cure Thymole. He isn't looking a pinch of good right now. He has approximately 20 hours before the incubation period's maximum is up --before something drastic happens --from my calculations."

The jumbled thoughts rang in his mind like a speech as he traversed through the hot jungle. He was practically writing a novel in his head; he would become famous when rescue came. It was imperative that he remembered to write on tree bark later. It would be nice for someone to notice the writing... telling someone something face-to-face is one thing, but writing it down and leaving it for them to find -- that is a doozie all on its own.

As Themagiceye sat, dumbfounded -- sweating, his lower region pounding like a hammer on cloth -- his intruder was about to have a second encounter. This time there was a new figure, a new menacing force... big fish is eaten by the bigger fish is eaten by the bigger fish is eaten...

Shortly after the commotion, the second attacker, pushing away Themagiceye's intruder, wasn't finished with their hungry, insane escapade: in the darkness, with Themagiceye and his intruder lying in the sand right then and there, the shadow figure approached CriticallyShamed, who was approaching silently. Not silently enough. A rock collided with his skull, the sound likening to that of a watermelon being dropped on concrete. Themagiceye began to let out a scream as the shock left him enough room to gain consciousness; the blood-stained, mushy rock collided a second time, this instance with Maegereg. Mmmm, watermelons.

CriticallyShamed, a Paranoid Tracker, has been killed.

Maegereg, a Roleblocker, has been killed.

Supplies Obtained From Low Canyons: 1
    Supplies Obtained From Bushy Knoll: 3
    Supplies Obtained From No-Man's Land: 0
    Supplies Obtained From Fruit Paradise: 2

Supplies Gained: 16(+5)
    Supplies Consumed/Lost: 21(-8)
    Total Supplies To Start Day: 13

Sarn is sick.
    THYMOLE is still sick.

It is now Day 3.
    There are 12 alive, 7 to lynch.

EE forever
    posted 03-15-11 09:19 PM CT (US)     874 / 1280  
    We shall see, Henrz. We shall see.

EE forever
    posted 03-15-11 09:47 PM CT (US)     875 / 1280  
    posted 03-15-11 09:50 PM CT (US)     876 / 1280  
    Oh...wow...that's...geeze. That's quite a doozy of a write-up, right there. Mozzy, who did you targeted last night. The writeup indicates one attacker, but two kills. You know what that probably means...

Also, Major, your results condemn anyone? If not, you might as well be out with your full claim.

posted 03-15-11 11:34 PM CT (US)     877 / 1280  
    Not going to lie, I was almost turned on.

posted 03-15-11 11:51 PM CT (US)     878 / 1280  
    hehehe

dat's mah girl

Thy wrote the tree bark diary thing because i abstained from my action and wrote ash a fancy passage about fappin'.

Then i found out my character was female... -.-

so yeah. thy handled that. Her version is much more entertaining.
    posted 03-15-11 11:54 PM CT (US)     879 / 1280  
    you two have a very odd relationship.

posted 03-16-11 00:00 AM CT (US)     880 / 1280  
    True dat

Best girlfriend ever when she's being feminine enough to not knee me in the crotch.
    posted 03-16-11 00:03 AM CT (US)     881 / 1280  
    Oh, and before Mozzy claims and outs his target last night, I might as well reveal my beliefs. I believe that Mozzy is a motivator. His target gets to perform an extra action that night. Given that there were two kills, likely by the same person, last night, I believe that whoever Mozzy targeted last night must be a killer.

posted 03-16-11 00:04 AM CT (US)     882 / 1280  
    Rot is correct; I targeted Themagiceye. I think that's reason enough to Vote: TME.

█▄ █▄█ ▄█▀ ▀█▀
    posted 03-16-11 00:21 AM CT (US)     883 / 1280  
    Vote TME

Sounds good for me.

can someone who thinks they might be able to please cure me?
    posted 03-16-11 00:35 AM CT (US)     884 / 1280  
    Vote: TME
    That sounds pretty damning. I think it's safe to assume that it's TME, since it would be stupid for Rot and Mozzy to claim liek that if they were scum. Also, yeah, someone heal Thymole. And then me, but Thymole first; he's been sick longer and flavor implies there's only a limited amount f time before it gets worse.

(I hope it isn't a simple doc cure, otherwise, we're screwed.)

"The Dreaming God thinks that Carol should treat his impotence with viagra so that he will be more enthusiastic about the game." - Ash
    posted 03-16-11 00:44 AM CT (US)     885 / 1280  
    Alright, before we hope right to a lynch, let's organize foraging and give TME a chance to defend himself, I suppose.

It would seem that we hit close to home in our guess that a majority of the scum were in Group 1, since the kills last night were exclusively against Group 2.

Now, if we lynch TME, that leaves 6 of us to forage. Now, we want to send 1 to No Man's Land. I'm going to just say that it will be Thy, so that he is safe from infection. That leaves 5 of us. Now, we want an even number to go to Low Canyons, so we can either have 2 people go to Low Canyons and divide the 3 among other places, or have 4 people go to Low Canyons and have 1 go to either Bushy Knoll, Fruit Paradise, or High Canyons.

Personally, I think we have enough supplies right now that we can do 4 to Low Canyons and 1 to somewhere else. And, given that my role is not the most useful, I'll volunteer to go to the Fruit Paradise.

Fruit Paradise
    Rotaretilbo

Low Canyons
    Major Helper
    Mozzarella Man
    Catabre Boukary
    Newt_Gunray

No Man's Land
    THYMOLE

Does this look acceptable?

posted 03-16-11 00:46 AM CT (US)     886 / 1280  
    just wondering if maybe sarn has something with curative attributes?
    posted 03-16-11 00:55 AM CT (US)     887 / 1280  
    As Themagiceye sat, dumbfounded -- sweating, his lower region pounding like a hammer on cloth -- his intruder was about to have a second encounter. This time there was a new figure, a new menacing force... big fish is eaten by the bigger fish is eaten by the bigger fish is eaten...

Shortly after the commotion, the second attacker, pushing away Themagiceye's intruder, wasn't finished with their hungry, insane escapade: in the darkness, with Themagiceye and his intruder lying in the sand right then and there, the shadow figure approached CriticallyShamed, who was approaching silently. Not silently enough. A rock collided with his skull, the sound likening to that of a watermelon being dropped on concrete. Themagiceye began to let out a scream as the shock left him enough room to gain consciousness; the blood-stained, mushy rock collided a second time, this instance with Maegereg. Mmmm, watermelons.
    Anyone actually able to work out what this paragraph means? I seriously can't work out who killed who.

Also, we need Major's result before we lynch.

"Chaos is a ladder." - Petyr Middlefinger

"I love it when Heir is scum and knows he's been rumbled, he goes a bit mad."- Newt_Gunray

"And on that day my respect for Herr grew four fold" - SirDante
    posted 03-16-11 00:59 AM CT (US)     888 / 1280  
    I dunno if any of the drugs that Sarn's character has might have curative effects. At least, not for disease like what we're looking at.

posted 03-16-11 01:46 AM CT (US)     889 / 1280  
    Ok, we have a problem here, my plan failed terribly yet it seems like it did something: I one-shot tracked TME and he targeted theferret only (who seems alive) and it's also pretty odd he didn't mention this if he was indeed supposed to receive something from TME (flavor or summat?)

I also one-shot protected and watched myself in hopes of luring someone to attack me or otherwise target me with something but this was a major failure, as nobody did. Oh well.

So yeah, I was a JoaT of sorts.

I've nothing really to add to the flavor I told yesterday, a naked survivalist man with literary aspirations I am

_,.-'~'-.,__,.-'~'-.,__,.-'~'-.,__,.-'~'-.,__,.-'~'-.,_
    You, you... Finnish Barstool! - Enraged Popeychops
    Major Helper: Helping AoE3H Housewives since 2008 - As_Saffah
    I spent 3 months trying to convince a door that I was an intelligent life form and gave up. - TLM
    Winner of "Nicest" (2012-2016), "Most Helpful" (2014) and "Best Moderator" (2015-2016) Forummer Awards
    -=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-
    posted 03-16-11 01:51 AM CT (US)     890 / 1280  
    Hang on people.

Very clever delibration by Rot and Mozarella man. Hats off to you, Rot.

First I will explain my thoughts and then I will tell you my curious experience last night -( some of which is very curious and i dont understand so will like to know what people think of it.

1.From the very beginning, Rot kept saying he knew what Mozarella man's actions were but would let anyone know. He took the initiative and led the town to various actions. Thats all good.

But he kept saying what Mozarella man's night action was. He said he could deduce it from the email chat during open communication between all of us. Well, I can post what mozzy wrote in those emails. None of them give the faintest idea about what Mozarella man's action was but Rot still thought he knew what Mozarella man's actions were. There were another 5 or 6 of us but none of us knew or had an inkling of what Mozarella man's night actions were from the chat transcript but Rot seems to know.

As soon as the next day dawn, Rot very cleverly tells us he thinks Mozarella man is motivator and Mozarella man immediately agrees to it. Anyone see this as suspicious? .
    Both Mozzarella man and rot are in collusion and hence have very clearly and cleverly made a plan to lynch me. Any one see their actions are suspicious.

They have repeated said that the killers are in Group 1. So are Rot and Mozarella man. They are both in group 1 and seem to be acting together. Its not me but them who are suspicious.

2. Look at the night post write up. Dont jumo to conclusion. Please dont be led like blind sheep.

The write up very clearly says that I am the victim not the perpetuator. This is evident by following examples :
    Quoted from the night post. I hope this is not infringment of rules as I am only quoting what is already posted.
    As Themagiceye sat, dumbfounded -- sweating, his lower region pounding like a hammer on cloth -- his intruder was about to have a second encounter.
    There was a intruder and it isnt me who caused the kills.
    This time there was a new figure, a new menacing force

See, it again tells that there was someone else apart from me.
    Shortly after the commotion, the second attacker, pushing away Themagiceye's intruder, wasn't finished with their hungry, insane escapade

Again, the write up tells us about a second attacker who pushes me away. I am not the killer

in the darkness, with Themagiceye and his intruder lying in the sand right then and there, the shadow figure approached CriticallyShamed,
    I was lying in the sand while another shadow figure killed critically ashamed.
    Themagiceye began to let out a scream as the shock left him enough room to gain consciousness; the blood-stained, mushy rock collided a second time, this instance with Maegereg.
    I was unconcious. Someone else killed maeg.

How much more eveidence do you people need to convey you the fact that its not me who killed anyone. There were 2 other people who killed me while I was unconcious.

I can post Mozarella man's email transripts for all to see. there is no way Rot could have known what is Mozarella mans night action from those email. Rot was just bluffing and planning with Mozarella man.

Please dont be hasty in your votes and lynch. Look out.

posted 03-16-11 02:01 AM CT (US)     891 / 1280  
    And your action?

I spent 3 months trying to convince a door that I was an intelligent life form and gave up. - TLM
    Winner of "Nicest" (2012-2016), "Most Helpful" (2014) and "Best Moderator" (2015-2016) Forummer Awards
    -=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-
    posted 03-16-11 02:02 AM CT (US)     892 / 1280  
    Sorry Helper, I was writing this post while you made that post about you tracking me. Like i mentioned in the post, I will tell you my thoughts and then tell you my curious incident last night.

After the night was over, I received a email from Ash.

I got this message :

A figure approached and before I could react, he smeared my face with some maple syrupy sausage and pushed me over and made an entry into my anus. The intruder left before i could call for help and before I could recognize him.

So thats what the night write was all about. I was possibly raped and thats why I was unconciuos. and during that time there were 2 kills. So it wasnt me who killled the townspeople.

Beware- Rot and Mozarella man are both in group 1 and so they could as much be killers as the rest of us but the write up doesnt suggest that I killed anyone.

posted 03-16-11 02:08 AM CT (US)     893 / 1280  
    Since you cannot vote for 2 people, I will Vote Rot

rot, You clearly manipulated the whole thing.

You said you thought Mozzarella man was the motivator. How did you know that. There was nothing in his emails to siggest that. That is such a rare role and you still manged to guess correctly.

Mozarella man quickly agreed to it and also voted for me saying same person performed 2 kills.

In spite of night action very clearly showing that i was the victim and not the killer, you guys put a spin to the story and very quickly voted for me abd got people to get on my bandwagon.

You and mozzarella man are the scum in my eyes. Once we deal with you, we will come to take care of Mozzarella man.

Vote Rot

posted 03-16-11 02:11 AM CT (US)     894 / 1280  
    And I am so glad that Helper tracked me last night.

I targetted Ferret and he is still alive. That clearly means I didnt make any kills. Also there is nothing in the write up to suggest that ferret was attacked or he was saved by role block or doc protection. So it is very obvious that I had no part in any of the kills. So take those blind lynch votes off my name, Sarn and thymole.

I dont expect Rot and Mozarella man to take their votes off me as they are the scum.

posted 03-16-11 02:16 AM CT (US)     895 / 1280  
    I'm rather intrigued by this whole motivator business as well and will

VOTE Rotaretilbo

Although I'll be amazed if he/they turn up scum because this'd be like the worst scum play ever as I think it was Rot himself who suggested I track TME

posted 03-16-11 02:24 AM CT (US)     896 / 1280  
    This whole situation is very confusing. If TME only targeted ferret, then who got Mozzy's double kill? And frankly, why would Mozzy target TME with his ability, when TME had claimed a one-shot messenger role that would be completely unaffected by his ability?

If Mozzy is telling the truth, then TME and Major are likely scum together. But if Major is telling the truth, Mozzy and some other Group 1er are likely scum together. What is clear, however, is that Major and Mozzy cannot both be town. One or the other simply has to be lying.

posted 03-16-11 02:24 AM CT (US)     897 / 1280  
    Helper, Rot didnt know that you were JoAT or had tracker ability. He also didnt say that you track me. He just encouraged you to do what you felt was the best.

Being a scum, he couldnt just say no to you . He wouldnt be seen as having town's best interests at heart if he were to antagonize you. So Rot had no choice but to support you in any action he did. Maybe it was lapse on his part as he didnt know you were JoAT and you would be tracking me.

posted 03-16-11 02:27 AM CT (US)     898 / 1280  
    Oh wow, lots of posts while I was writing. Hold on, I'll post again once I read them.

posted 03-16-11 02:45 AM CT (US)     899 / 1280  
    Rot is feeling a little flimsy flamsy with his posting now. And he also said Mozzy gived double kill? And why wouldn't a double SHOT affect TME's ability, wouldn't it allow him to send his flavor to two people?

posted 03-16-11 02:46 AM CT (US)     900 / 1280  
    gived = gave

« Previous Page  1 ··· 10 ··· 16 17 18 19 20 ··· 26  Next Page »
    HeavenGames » Forums » HG Main Mafia Forum » Storyteller's VII: Stranded Mafia (Game Thread)
    You must be logged in to post messages.
    Please login or register
    Hop to:    
    HeavenGames