Home
New Releases
New Reviews
New Comments
Top-Rated

Submit File
Browse Categories
New Files

Miscellaneous Files » Is Egypt Doomed...?

Download File Post Review Post Comment

Is Egypt Doomed...?

Author File Description
PharaohZ Here is a small cinematic I made when I was bored. A titan envades Egypt and whilst destroying everything in his path he makes his way to the Osiris Pyrimad and destroys it. What lurks under the rubble, is Egypt doomed....? I hope you enjoy.

Comments and Ratings would be nice thxs.
Pages: [1] 2 » Last »
AuthorComments & Reviews   ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )
chaosking9 i liked it, it was fun to watch
PharaohZ
File Author
Thanks for the comment. Please post a review someone!
sir_derns When I Try To Download It Says I Need A Password!
What Do I Do?
Please Reply!
PharaohZ
File Author
Wow that's really strange, I've download this file and I haven't had the problem maybe it's your computer settings? Can you download other files? Hmmm if you can't fix it post a thread in the AoM Technical Help forum here: http://aom.heavengames.com/cgi-bin/forums/display.cgi?action=t&fn=12
godofAOM
Rating
Rating: 4.5
Well done this is a great cinematic

Bubble bum where do i put it so i can see it?
Map_maker_3 I downloaded it but i dont know how to watch it lol im kind of new to downloads.
PharaohZ
File Author
After you download this put the Is Egypt Doomed.scx file into your My Documents/My Games/Age of Mythology/Scenario folder and the go into Age of Mythology Titans and click Campaign then click AOM Campaign the click on the the scroll at the top left hand of the screen where it says Fall of the Trident then find Load Scenario and click it the find Is Egypt Doomed click it then click START.
Milkman Matty
(id: Khan And Steak)
Rating
Watchability Rating: 4
This little scenario was well constructed and kept me interested all the way to the end, then left me wanting more. Great scenario, only thing I found that could be improved, was the villigers when you first see them, they are just standing there. But in the next scene they are running so that kinda fixes that.

Additional Comments:
Good job ~ Khan

[Edited on 08/24/08 @ 04:09 AM]

Godyssey
(id: Two_ace_u)
Khan, with all due respect. Since you have gained super reviewing powers, you seemed to not see what you are doing. You have given this a five and made this on the list of best files ever. Its not because i disagree with you. Its just that i don't think this belongs in the list of best maps ever with tones of eyecandy and over 1000 triggers.
Pages: [1] 2 » Last »

Post Review Post Comment

HGDL v0.8.2

Login
Forum Username:

Password:

Create a new account
Forgot password?
Rating
Statistics
Downloads:334
Favorites: [Who?]0