Browse Categories
New Files

Modpacks » All Units (SCN Editor)

Download File Post Review Post Comment

All Units (SCN Editor)

Author File Description
Mace All Units (SCN Editor)

BY Mace Windu9d9

This mod will put everything in the SCN Editor. I mean everything. Cheat units, dead bodies, lasers, you name it its there.

Make sure you have Clone Campaigns installed before installing. It overwrites the genie_x1.dat, and without it youll get an error.

Credits:
Ykkrosh for making the Genie_x1.dat used in this mod
Pages: [1] 2 » Last »
AuthorComments & Reviews   ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )
Admiral Fowler
Rating
Rating: 5
Perfect! Just what I needed!

Additional Comments:
I'll never remove this from my mod list, thanks!
HK 1000
Rating
Rating: 5
Perfect. Everything that we need is here.

Additional Comments:
Anyone who creates custom scenarios needs to download this now.
DarkUther waht a pity, why do have always these kool things for clone campaigns only????
i think you should make one for the normal star wars gbg
jordan99259 DarthUther... nearly every experienced RTS player, and a regular swgbh customer has the clone campaigns. And any modmaker,AI maker anyone on this would own the clone campaigns, if you can't be bothered to go out and buy it don't go complaining about it with poor grammar in the forums. All i'm saying is that if you liked it and were enough of a fan, you would download or buy the clone campains. As this isn't very fair submitting poor comments in someone's mod review. By the way brilliant mod!
Rossk It's not like you have good grammar, either...(though I must admit that you have better grammar than DarkUther)

[Edited on 03/05/06 @ 01:27 AM]

Fallen Phoenix Greetings,

I am curious if anyone can tell me how use this unit editor. I am pretty new to modding this game, and would appriate any help I could get in this.

Thanks
Rossk What you do is install the mod (I assume you know how to do that), then in the game, find the Exit sign in the lower-left hand corner. Next to that is a sign called Scenario Editor. Click that, then go to Create Scenario. You might wanna explore this (and read some of the tutorials) if you want to try Scenario Designing, but that's not what you asked. Click on the Units bar on top and then find Others on the thing that pops up. That's where these units appear. Hope this helps. :)
prepsmustdie uh ok how do i use this i installed it but i cant find en of the unit things it added and i have the clone campainges so were are the units?!
Fallen Phoenix Greetings,

I hope I have installed it correctly, first let me ask if you use a mod installer to install this program like adding other mods. The I am curious on how I change the name of units, their hit points, damage and what have you.

Thanks,

Fallen Phoenix
prepsmustdie well i cant get this mod to do en thing none of thee units or en thing appear on my units list in the editor can en one tell me why?

but as far as ur question goes u can change the hp and hte damge things do with trigers do a con. like a timer set it to 1 then for effect u will see change unit hp change uniot damge
Pages: [1] 2 » Last »

Post Review Post Comment

HGDL v0.8.2

Login
Forum Username:

Password:

Create a new account
Forgot password?
Rating
Statistics
Downloads:6,112
Favorites: [Who?]1