Please login or register

Halls of Valhalla
Moderated by Yeebaagooon

Hop to:    
loginhomeregisterhelprules
Bottom
Topic Subject: Member Of The Month: December 2008
« Previous Page  1 2 3 ··· 4  Next Page »
posted 30 December 2008 05:31 PM EDT (US)   
This months Award goes to everyone's favourite Koramei, Kora

Kora + Cat. Someone ask what the cats name is.

Reach: Greetings Kora, ready to begin?

Kora: Sure, why not.

Reach: Who are you?

Kora: You know most experienced interviewers go out and get a little bit of information on their subject before they do the interview.
I kid. Most of my time on AoM was spent making and editing (*gasp*) scenarios. Although I've never been a trigger guru, I feel that I'm pretty decent at scen design. I have far too many not-actually-finished maps that I guess I may as well release sometime, as I have spent many hours on them. Of course, I do have a project that I've been paying particular attention to that should be more noticable in a month or two.

Reach: Some people think girls and games are mutually exclusive, so I’m sure we would all be interested in how you discovered them.

Kora: When I was younger I used to watch my sister play the demo for AoE1 and that's kind of the way I got into them. I used to be pretty terrible (not much different from now xD) and spent most of my time in the editor placing hundreds of "lion tame" and unleashing them on a group of wonders. For a while I only ever played AoE1 and 2,

Reach: I'm sure you also have an interesting story of when you met "some people".

Kora: Well I don't often go telling every random person on ESO or whatever that I'm female until I've gotten to know them quite a bit better, meaning I don't often run into those situations. A lot of the people I run into on ESO seem to be far too young to be very sexist and on a lot of other games they are too mature. However, there have been a few times I've encountered "send pics pl0x" people. Actually recently I've been going on ESO considerably less 'cause one of them keeps harrasing me whenever I go on.
I find that in a lot of games I go to I try to find a group of people I like and then just stick with them. Or with the old group of people I hung out with on ESO I'd just assume I didn't want to click on any of the links they sent. (if you know what I mean)

WTFC - Koras TF2 Clan. One such example of a great community.

Reach: Who are your favourite members of AoMH?

Kora: I sense you want some self flattery as an answer to this question. I guess I like everybody, to an extent. Sometimes. Of course it would be much easier for me to mention who I don't like, but I think I might insult some people in doing that.

Out Reach had to get killed for this picture. Kora ever the hero killed both the scouts, capped the intelegence and won the game.

Reach: What is your favourite part of AoMH?

Kora: Before "insert something here" happened to it, I liked "forum does not exist and cannot be mentioned" the most of any forum. I guess for most of my time here I've been in the HoV, although I do spend quite a lot of time browsing some of the other forums too. GD is always amusing to read, and Scen Design is interesting.

Reach: So what is your average day like?

Kora: Well recently what with all of this packing up stuff my days have been rather chaotic, but I guess other than the usual drudge of going to school I go out and spend a disproportionate amount of time on my computer.

Reach: Is there anything else you wish to say to the community?

Kora: Get Steam. I'm all alone out there...
Oh, and look out in the downloads section. Sometime at least, I'll get 'round to it sometime.

Out Reach
The guy who writes the erotic fan fiction in Yeebaagoon's signature

[This message has been edited by Out Reach (edited 12-31-2008 @ 05:40 AM).]

Replies:
posted 30 December 2008 05:35 PM EDT (US)     1 / 84  
Congrats. Is it ever going to be GD again?

I R O N C L A W 7 7
Everything that shines ain't always
gonna be gold.
posted 30 December 2008 05:36 PM EDT (US)     2 / 84  
Hah! First post !

Congrats Kora! You are so underrated .

Old Bachus, Napoleon of Spam turned half decent forumer
>>Winner of Most Improved AoMH Forumer '09<<
~If you can read this, thank a teacher. If it isn't in Danish, thank King Alfred.~
>>My work<<

"Once you've stooped to Cash4Gold type stuff, you no longer are a celebrity." - Mozzy
posted 30 December 2008 05:44 PM EDT (US)     3 / 84  
Most of the pictures died when the topic got posted But i'm working to get all 3 working. Please have patience.

Congratulations Kora

Out Reach
posted 30 December 2008 05:47 PM EDT (US)     4 / 84  
Before "insert something here" happened to it, I liked "forum does not exist and cannot be mentioned" the most of any forum.
Amen...
posted 30 December 2008 05:53 PM EDT (US)     5 / 84  
Before "insert something here" happened to it, I liked "forum does not exist and cannot be mentioned" the most of any forum.
Amen...

My signature is fly. It takes up one line.
posted 30 December 2008 05:54 PM EDT (US)     6 / 84  
Do you wax your eyebrows?

Anyways, Nice win. I otta tell Nitro about this xD
posted 30 December 2008 05:55 PM EDT (US)     7 / 84  
OK the cat picture is not as big as it used to be still pritty big though. anything else wrong will be fixed tommorow.
Is it ever going to be GD again?
Me and Yeebaagooon Alternate each month. It's up to him to find people from the world of GD/SD/MD. It's up to me to find people from HoV and people who have made a more wide reaching impact on the entire community.

Out Reach
posted 30 December 2008 06:04 PM EDT (US)     8 / 84  
Do you wax your eyebrows?
Actually there's a funny story about that that I won't tell for fear of being ridiculed
up to him to find people from the world of GD
Lawl.

And thank you everybody
posted 30 December 2008 06:30 PM EDT (US)     9 / 84  
Congrats Kora.
s3nd seckzy picz plox!11!
posted 30 December 2008 06:32 PM EDT (US)     10 / 84  
Did you wax your entire eyebrow off ?

Anyway, congrats!!!

<3
posted 30 December 2008 06:33 PM EDT (US)     11 / 84  
Fashion is a slave to the mind
posted 30 December 2008 06:36 PM EDT (US)     12 / 84  
Congrats

I need to think of a new sig.
posted 30 December 2008 06:39 PM EDT (US)     13 / 84  
Congrats, Kora!

And BBCode fail, Outreach.
Kora: Before "insert something here" happened to it, I liked "forum does not exist and cannot be mentioned" the most of any forum. I guess for most of my time here I've been in the HoV, although I do spend quite a lot of time browsing some of the other forums too. GD is always amusing to read, and Scen Design is interesting.

Reach: So what is your average day like?

Kora: Well recently what with all of this packing up stuff my days have been rather chaotic, but I guess other than the usual drudge of going to school I go out and spend a disproportionate amount of time on my computer. /q]

4:45 PM - Papaya: can I say that I want to put a ****ing knife in his throat and then take it back

If you don't like it here, we're not making you stay, so please, feel free to leave so Hook and I can make love to each other in peace.~ Shanks
posted 30 December 2008 07:44 PM EDT (US)     14 / 84  
Shut up Hook!

The lord of all living beings, holder of the Ilúvatar
~My Heavens~
AoMH
SpH
DoFH
Also, I am here.
posted 30 December 2008 07:59 PM EDT (US)     15 / 84  
Congrats Kora, whats your steam username, I have it, and will add you to my friends list. My user is HG_JDmino.

The lord of all living beings, holder of the Ilúvatar
~My Heavens~
AoMH
SpH
DoFH
Also, I am here.
posted 30 December 2008 08:09 PM EDT (US)     16 / 84  
Congrats Kora.

Nacht Jaeger - Ex AoEH Angel
posted 30 December 2008 08:15 PM EDT (US)     17 / 84  
Congratulations Kora!
What's the cat's name by the way?

¨‘°ºO Oº°‘¨_.,-=~+"^'`*`'^"+~=-,._Hygraffo_.,-=~+"^'`*`'^"+~=-,._¨‘°ºO Oº°‘¨
׺°˜`°º×-=»«=-I am a ninja-=»«=-׺°˜`°º×
Home of the quoted
Reaaly I am in a Chinese nuclear sub- JDmino
Meh- Baske
posted 30 December 2008 08:39 PM EDT (US)     18 / 84  
Congrats!

Girl Power!

I've had incidents with "send pics pl0x" people too.
Not on ESO though...

[This message has been edited by Alison (edited 12-30-2008 @ 09:12 PM).]

posted 30 December 2008 08:49 PM EDT (US)     19 / 84  
Did you have to say that Alison?

Old Bachus, Napoleon of Spam turned half decent forumer
>>Winner of Most Improved AoMH Forumer '09<<
~If you can read this, thank a teacher. If it isn't in Danish, thank King Alfred.~
>>My work<<

"Once you've stooped to Cash4Gold type stuff, you no longer are a celebrity." - Mozzy
posted 30 December 2008 09:13 PM EDT (US)     20 / 84  
Indubitably.
posted 30 December 2008 09:16 PM EDT (US)     21 / 84  
Floccinaucinihilipilification.

My signature is fly. It takes up one line.
posted 30 December 2008 09:16 PM EDT (US)     22 / 84  
I don't trust anything that bleeds for 5 days and doesn't die.
posted 30 December 2008 09:16 PM EDT (US)     23 / 84  
I hate to say I have had that as well.

Lol, the picture of the cat doesn't portray Kora's left (?) eye very well in the background. O.o

4:45 PM - Papaya: can I say that I want to put a ****ing knife in his throat and then take it back

If you don't like it here, we're not making you stay, so please, feel free to leave so Hook and I can make love to each other in peace.~ Shanks
posted 31 December 2008 00:37 AM EDT (US)     24 / 84  
gj
Kora: Well I don't often go telling every random person on ESO or whatever that I'm female until I've gotten to know them quite a bit better, meaning I don't often run into those situations. A lot of the people I run into on ESO seem to be far too young to be very sexist and on a lot of other games they are too mature. However, there have been a few times I've encountered "send pics pl0x" people. Actually recently I've been going on ESO considerably less 'cause one of them keeps harrasing me whenever I go on.
I find that in a lot of games I go to I try to find a group of people I like and then just stick with them. Or with the old group of people I hung out with on ESO I'd just assume I didn't want to click on any of the links they sent. (if you know what I mean)
Yah, I do11
posted 31 December 2008 00:56 AM EDT (US)     25 / 84  
Yeah just like how you guys like to talk to each other about your penis size and how to measure it.

« Previous Page  1 2 3 ··· 4  Next Page »
Age of Mythology Heaven » Forums » Halls of Valhalla » Member Of The Month: December 2008
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register
Hop to:    
Age of Mythology Heaven | HeavenGames