Please login or register

AoERoR/Definitive Edition/Return of Rome
Moderated by Suppiluliuma, PhatFish, Fisk, Epd999

Hop to:    
loginhomeregisterhelprules
Bottom
Topic Subject: No, it isn't
posted 05-06-12 03:51 PM ET (US)   
Free in the sense that the mod or coding is never paid for.

You cannot argue against that because it isn't.

Mod/coding isn't being paid for therefore legal. The only part Microsoft owns is the scripts. Those are not being sold therefore legal. They are not being paid for in any way shape or form, therefore legal.

You may also close this one because that is all that needs to be said on the topic. If you don't want to buy a pvpnet membership to play that is fine you can be cheap. You can also not play the dam game and not even bring your rudeness into my threads and get them closed with your jealousy.

You obviously lack the ability to see my genius, and the ability to see what I have done to this game or else you wouldn't even say anything in a negative manner about me or the game. Those of you doing so either didn't read the notes or don't understand the depth of what was written.

Keep this in mind what I have done here a few things, will probably become a staple in future games. They were also done in none before it the context of other "Age ofs" I said it first.

[This message has been edited by layz (edited 05-06-2012 @ 04:00 PM).]

Replies:
posted 05-06-12 04:00 PM ET (US)     1 / 1  
Age of Empires Heaven » Forums » AoERoR/Definitive Edition/Return of Rome » No, it isn't
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register
Hop to:    
Age of Empires Heaven | HeavenGames