Bottom
Topic Subject: Assassins Mafia - Canceled
« Previous Page  1 2 3 4 ··· 8  Next Page »
posted 01-29-11 05:19 PM CT (US)   

Cancled

[This message has been edited by Coldviper (edited 02-19-2011 @ 08:38 AM).]

Replies:
posted 02-05-11 04:42 AM CT (US)     26 / 190  
I tried to move to London. Evidently, the Tokyo airport was shut down. So I stayed put.
I totally believe you.[/sarcasm]

How would Thymole be able to fly in to Tokyo if the airport was shut down? And how did Boukary fly out?

I think Gil is lying.[/sincere]

And I'm pretty sure people stay in the cities after they make a kill, which would make it extremely easy to isolate the killers.

In fact, since we'll have to get Mozzy's claim eventually to justify a lunch on I Wish guy, I will

Unvote

Vote: Mozzy

Let's get both the claims simultaneously, that way we can save on time.

"Chaos is a ladder." - Petyr Middlefinger

"I love it when Heir is scum and knows he's been rumbled, he goes a bit mad."- Newt_Gunray

"And on that day my respect for Herr grew four fold" - SirDante
posted 02-05-11 04:44 AM CT (US)     27 / 190  
Has someone contacted Zen yet?
Yep. GillB has. Should be fine by tomorrow.

"I love it when Heir is scum and knows he's been rumbled, he goes a bit mad."- Newt_Gunray

posted 02-05-11 05:38 AM CT (US)     28 / 190  
If CV answers the question I asked, I'm sure I have some thing that should help us.

I'll explain Herr. Let CV answer.

There's no place I can be, since I found Serenity.

Stop playing so erotic, dammit! - theferret
Well, that's like wanting to get raped by a nine-inch dick instead of a ten-inch. - Moff
I was being stupid. - Herr
posted 02-05-11 05:46 AM CT (US)     29 / 190  
And I'm pretty sure people stay in the cities after they make a kill, which would make it extremely easy to isolate the killers.
If it were so, it would be terribly easy to isolate them. I mean, way too easy. I'm sure CV would have thought of this.

Well, that's like wanting to get raped by a nine-inch dick instead of a ten-inch. - Moff
posted 02-05-11 11:24 AM CT (US)     30 / 190  
The killers usually go to the city of the person they killed. However, there are loopholes that killers are provided with. Don't get too excited. It's not going to be that easy.
posted 02-05-11 11:31 AM CT (US)     31 / 190  
There goes my bubble

However, I still think pressuring Mozzy and Ville is na good idea.

Personally, I believe Gil, people could have gotten into and left Tokyo before his flight left. So it is entirely posible it could have shut down.

"Apparently, arguing for the right to do something no-one wants to do is the lifeblood of HG." - TaylorFlame

"Whatever happened, BFME2H did it better. No Exceptions." - EnemyofJupitor
posted 02-05-11 01:58 PM CT (US)     32 / 190  
Exactly.

It wouldn't be too easy to catch hold of them.

Anyway, lets get on Mozzy and Ville, to test if it holds true.

posted 02-05-11 02:52 PM CT (US)     33 / 190  
Personally, I believe Gil, people could have gotten into and left Tokyo before his flight left. So it is entirely posible it could have shut down.
And how would the mod decide who gets to go through and who doesn't? There can be no before and after, all actions have to apply across the board. In a hypothetical scenario where the airport was closed just so one of the players couldn't get out, it would be unfair on the person closing the airport to have his target escape and the others stay where they are.

So nope, I don't buy that.

posted 02-05-11 03:02 PM CT (US)     34 / 190  
Shazam, I'm baaack!

I've nothing really to add to the discussion except that we gotta remember that IWAV has to be replaced.

_,.-'~'-.,__,.-'~'-.,__,.-'~'-.,__,.-'~'-.,__,.-'~'-.,_
You, you... Finnish Barstool! - Enraged Popeychops
Major Helper: Helping AoE3H Housewives since 2008 - As_Saffah
I spent 3 months trying to convince a door that I was an intelligent life form and gave up. - TLM
Winner of "Nicest" (2012-2016), "Most Helpful" (2014) and "Best Moderator" (2015-2016) Forummer Awards
-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-
posted 02-05-11 03:12 PM CT (US)     35 / 190  
Well, I personally know that I didn't kill him, so...

Vote: Ville
Little suspicious of this, obviously.
For now: FOS:Mozzarella Man
I'll vote later if we agree to lynch.

Member of BlackForest Studios
Co-creator of Silent Evil (4.6) Voted Best Multiplayer Scenario of 2009 (Most Fave'd Multiplayer Scenario)
and The Seas of Egressa (4.8) Voted Best Multiplayer Scenario of 2010
"Popey just hates everywhere." - Chocolate Jesus, on my fear of Romanian organ-traffickers
"Hooray for Dear Leader-Comrade-Generalissimo-Presidente-Lord Protector Popey!" - Lord Sipia, on my benevolent, iron-fisted rule
"You're not Popeychops; you don't get to physics." - Moff, in response to a clumsy muon simile
posted 02-05-11 03:34 PM CT (US)     36 / 190  
If Ville needs to be replaced, I'll sign up as a replacement.

Where's the thread where Ville said he won't be around?

~`o´~|\  Join the fresh and exciting AI Ladder for its fourth season!
´ `  |_\
       |    Learn the joy of AI scripting in my guide: The World of AI Scripting
______|______
 \        /
   .....Hinga Dinga Durgen! - SpongeBob
  `-=<.__.>=-´
posted 02-05-11 04:25 PM CT (US)     37 / 190  
It's the weekend, what's supposed to be my happy fun time, and this is a complicated game. So I'll come back and post when I can afford to spend more of my mindpower.

EE forever
posted 02-05-11 04:54 PM CT (US)     38 / 190  
Ville said that in his mafia thread over at aoe3 heaven.

_,.-'~'-.,__,.-'~'-.,__,.-'~'-.,__,.-'~'-.,__,.-'~'-.,_
You, you... Finnish Barstool! - Enraged Popeychops
Major Helper: Helping AoE3H Housewives since 2008 - As_Saffah
I spent 3 months trying to convince a door that I was an intelligent life form and gave up. - TLM
Winner of "Nicest" (2012-2016), "Most Helpful" (2014) and "Best Moderator" (2015-2016) Forummer Awards
-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-
posted 02-05-11 04:57 PM CT (US)     39 / 190  
And how would the mod decide who gets to go through and who doesn't? There can be no before and after, all actions have to apply across the board. In a hypothetical scenario where the airport was closed just so one of the players couldn't get out, it would be unfair on the person closing the airport to have his target escape and the others stay where they are.

So nope, I don't buy that.
Maybe after a certain number of players go through, the airport shuts down. Or some player had an action that targeted the airport and shut it down after a certain number of players went through. Or they bribed the airport not to let a certain player through. Lot of possibilities, don't immediately rule it out >>

"Apparently, arguing for the right to do something no-one wants to do is the lifeblood of HG." - TaylorFlame

posted 02-05-11 05:55 PM CT (US)     40 / 190  
Maybe after a certain number of players go through, the airport shuts down. Or some player had an action that targeted the airport and shut it down after a certain number of players went through. Or they bribed the airport not to let a certain player through. Lot of possibilities, don't immediately rule it out >>
And who decides which players amongst that certain number number go through? The mod can't arbitrarily decide. And the bribery thing would work if only one player was stopped, but apparently multiple people stayed where they are.

So yeah, I still don't buy it, but I would put Ville and Mozzy claiming at a higher priority currently.

posted 02-05-11 06:46 PM CT (US)     41 / 190  
I'm lost...

Welcome, to my domain.

My Email is: Henrz.me@hotmail.com

kthx.
posted 02-05-11 08:07 PM CT (US)     42 / 190  
Just to clear up confusion, you don't HAVE to travel.
posted 02-05-11 08:25 PM CT (US)     43 / 190  
It is entirely possible there is a mechanic or role that limits a player's movement.

But yeah, should me move onto Mozzy since Ville is inactive?

posted 02-05-11 08:35 PM CT (US)     44 / 190  
In which case a claim from Gil would sort that out.

And yes please.

posted 02-05-11 09:04 PM CT (US)     45 / 190  
Both sound good to me.

Unvote Vote: Mozzy

posted 02-06-11 01:19 AM CT (US)     46 / 190  
I'm a business man and with my connections, I act as a role-blocker. Because of the lucrative nature of my business, I have a copious amount of cash-monies. I didn't use my action because I didn't want to target a doc or cop; I did bid for and win the vest.

█▄ █▄█ ▄█▀ ▀█▀
I too always thought "blog" would sound less silly as the years went by.
Mozzarella Man Cheddar Chap, Brie Bloke, Gorgonzola Guy, Feta Fellow, Wensleydale Warrior, Edam Emperor, Parmesan Priest,
Munster Mate, Asiago Associate, Provolone Player, Havarti Hunk, Romano Rabbi, Swiss Soldier, Limburger Lass, Gouda Gentleman
posted 02-06-11 01:59 AM CT (US)     47 / 190  
hmmm.

Not too sure about it, but Unvote
DId you use an action yesterday?

By elimination, Ville now, unless
The killers usually go to the city of the person they killed. However, there are loopholes that killers are provided with. Don't get too excited. It's not going to be that easy.

posted 02-06-11 02:22 AM CT (US)     48 / 190  
DId you use an action yesterday?
I had three sentences, Mac. You can read three sentences.

█▄ █▄█ ▄█▀ ▀█▀
I too always thought "blog" would sound less silly as the years went by.
Mozzarella Man Cheddar Chap, Brie Bloke, Gorgonzola Guy, Feta Fellow, Wensleydale Warrior, Edam Emperor, Parmesan Priest,
Munster Mate, Asiago Associate, Provolone Player, Havarti Hunk, Romano Rabbi, Swiss Soldier, Limburger Lass, Gouda Gentleman
posted 02-06-11 05:18 AM CT (US)     49 / 190  
Vote: Herr

I would like a full claim for a reason.

"Xeno is clearly the evil Chuck Norris reincarnate" - Major Helper
"Honestly, I thought Nick Clegg was a classmate of Dom's" - Mozzarella Man
"HIS POOR GRAMMAR MAKES SENSE NOW, HE IS AN ELEPHANT" - Ashrzr
"sometimes, I get that paranoid feeling that someone knows I'm watching them" - Rotaretilbo
"I have no intention of confirming or denying whether or not I have or do masturbate" - Rotaretilbo
posted 02-06-11 07:14 AM CT (US)     50 / 190  
@ Mozzy- Derp.
I didn't read.

I think Xeno got something on Herr,
interesting.

« Previous Page  1 2 3 4 ··· 8  Next Page »
Age of Kings Heaven » Forums » Town's Crier » Assassins Mafia - Canceled
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register
Hop to:    
Age of Kings Heaven | HeavenGames