You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Website Feedback
Moderated by Sebastien, Mr Wednesday

Hop to:    
loginhomeregisterhelprules
Bottom
Topic Subject: Reply/New Topic Button Swapped?
posted 04-01-16 05:44 PM CT (US)   
Am I the only one who is suddenly experiencing an issue where the graphics for the Reply and New Topic buttons are switched? I've been squinting at the screen and I would swear blind that when looking at a forum I can only see a Reply button, and that when looking at a thread clicking on the ostensibly correct button leads me to the wrong form.

[ All_That_Glitters | Pretty_Town_Contest | Other_AoK_Designs | AoE_Designs ]
Member of Stormwind Studios
Replies:
posted 04-01-16 06:35 PM CT (US)     1 / 3  
Nope, you're not the only one. I noticed it, too. And actually, it seems I noticed it just after you did. We made our posts at roughly the same time, so it just happened a few minutes before.

My guess is this is an April Fool's prank by one of the miscreants occupying the staff lounge - Mr. Seraph Erickson, probably. Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go organize a pitchfork mob over in the Splash Splash thread...

[This message has been edited by Elder Terrier (edited 04-01-2016 @ 06:37 PM).]

posted 04-01-16 06:56 PM CT (US)     2 / 3  
Ah, that makes sense!

[ All_That_Glitters | Pretty_Town_Contest | Other_AoK_Designs | AoE_Designs ]
Member of Stormwind Studios
posted 04-02-16 09:16 AM CT (US)     3 / 3  
Yeah, it's an April fools prank that should be reversed later today. You've probably noticed that the red buttons in the forum index indicating new posts have also been switched with the blank spaces indicating no new posts.

~ Forgotten Empires ~

Storm on the Steppe | Galderton Hill RP | Proud member of Stormwind Studios

"Deyr fé, deyja frændr, deyr sjálfr it sama; ek veit einn at aldri deyr, dómr um dauðan hvern." - Hávamál 77.
Age of Kings Heaven » Forums » Website Feedback » Reply/New Topic Button Swapped?
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register
Hop to:    
Age of Kings Heaven | HeavenGames