Moderated by Major Helper

Hop to:    
loginhomeregisterhelprules
Bottom
Topic Subject: New Wings: Lord Sipia
« Previous Page  1 2  Next Page »
posted 07-28-17 04:01 PM CT (US)   
My Reign of Terror has Begun!

Now that I have finally been appointed to the top job, it gives me great pleasure to announce that my first act as Supreme Ruler is to appoint Lord Sipia as the new Cherub for the Town's Crier. Congratulate him on gaining his wings!

Having Sipia as staff will be an extra pair of hands to moderate and help with our regular community features, which we should be rebooting in the near future. With Leif sadly stepping down from Seraph to Angel, HockeySam18 and I will be taking on administrative jobs in addition to our current roles.

Best wishes,

- Dear Leader-Comrade-Generalissimo-Presidente-Lord Protector Popeychops

Member of BlackForest Studios
Co-creator of Silent Evil (4.6) Voted Best Multiplayer Scenario of 2009 (Most Fave'd Multiplayer Scenario)
and The Seas of Egressa (4.8) Voted Best Multiplayer Scenario of 2010
"Popey just hates everywhere." - Chocolate Jesus, on my fear of Romanian organ-traffickers
"Hooray for Dear Leader-Comrade-Generalissimo-Presidente-Lord Protector Popey!" - Lord Sipia, on my benevolent, iron-fisted rule
"You're not Popeychops; you don't get to physics." - Moff, in response to a clumsy muon simile
Replies:
posted 07-28-17 04:03 PM CT (US)     1 / 32  
Congrats, Sipia!

You're still the fastest boat.

Purveyor of the Poi | Deliverer of Desu | Weeaboo Brony Conserative - The Ultimate Foe to the Internet
Lord Sipia: "THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN SIPPY IS EXCLUDED! EVERYBODY LOSES THEIR SANITY" | Also Lord Sipia: "...Of course. Prepare the butter."
Hi, I'm Kongou! Are you my admiral?
posted 07-28-17 04:04 PM CT (US)     2 / 32  
I promise I won't play Tropico with you all. Much.

Co-creator of Silent Evil (4.6) Voted Best Multiplayer Scenario of 2009 (Most Fave'd Multiplayer Scenario)
"Popey just hates everywhere." - Chocolate Jesus, on my fear of Romanian organ-traffickers
"Hooray for Dear Leader-Comrade-Generalissimo-Presidente-Lord Protector Popey!" - Lord Sipia, on my benevolent, iron-fisted rule
"You're not Popeychops; you don't get to physics." - Moff, in response to a clumsy muon simile
posted 07-28-17 04:05 PM CT (US)     3 / 32  
posted 07-28-17 04:05 PM CT (US)     4 / 32  
Presidente, I was going to bring you some charts about crime but they were stolen on the way here!
Hurray!
Now Dutchlantis has 100% representation in the staff.

Now is your chance to take New Amsterdam back from those filthy English! The gate is open!

Purveyor of the Poi | Deliverer of Desu | Weeaboo Brony Conserative - The Ultimate Foe to the Internet
Lord Sipia: "THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN SIPPY IS EXCLUDED! EVERYBODY LOSES THEIR SANITY" | Also Lord Sipia: "...Of course. Prepare the butter."

[This message has been edited by Moff von Degurechaff (edited 07-28-2017 @ 04:06 PM).]

posted 07-28-17 04:08 PM CT (US)     5 / 32  
I feel like everyone here has a color, lording over the non-existent black names.

Proud owner of Splash Splash XLIV: Leave it there for someone to find, Which is on record for being the fastest thread to reach 2500 posts - which was completed in 28 hours and 17 minutes, from start to finish!
Yeah, the republican party is pretty much one big schizophrenic ball of contradictions nowadays. - Ax_man1
double post for milestone, then relentlessly bash on the community for the hell of it... stay classy thymole. - Lurker
posted 07-28-17 04:09 PM CT (US)     6 / 32  
TREMBLE, MORTALS

It's an honor. Let us hope my new job of keeping you all under the boot in check will only require minimal action on my part.
I promise I won't play Tropico with you all. Much.
Then I promise I won't nag at you to demolish your logging and mining industries. Much.

"Have you ever had a dream that you thought was impossible to achieve? Well, some people say nothing is impossible. But I do nothing every day! So you can definitely do it."
--Tofu the dog's infinite wisdom

"British English is easy! Just use an 's' instead of a 'z' and replace 'or' with 'our' and you're dandy." "Do you want pissa our noodles for dinner?" "u better not piss in r noodles m8"
--Classic exchange between Popeychops and John the Late
posted 07-28-17 04:11 PM CT (US)     7 / 32  
Wellp. I'm now shipping Helper and Sipia.

posted 07-28-17 04:19 PM CT (US)     8 / 32  
Moff is effectively a black name. He has no power here...

posted 07-28-17 04:29 PM CT (US)     9 / 32  
He kind of has a point, though; with all these colored names around, newcomers might feel a bit intimidated. But then, I don't think that's a problem that can be remedied easily.

"Have you ever had a dream that you thought was impossible to achieve? Well, some people say nothing is impossible. But I do nothing every day! So you can definitely do it."

"British English is easy! Just use an 's' instead of a 'z' and replace 'or' with 'our' and you're dandy." "Do you want pissa our noodles for dinner?" "u better not piss in r noodles m8"
posted 07-28-17 04:51 PM CT (US)     10 / 32  
Congrats, Sipia!

"It looks like a huge shark just took a bite out of Excelsior's ass"-Colonel Kyle Riggs, Star Force: Storm Assault
posted 07-28-17 04:57 PM CT (US)     11 / 32  
congoratulations

"Seriously, if human stupidity could be used as a source of power wed already be a class-III civilization and our rockets wouldve reached Andromeda by now."
« Cliffs! (4.5) »

["The prequels were great. They had some unironic high moments, laughable low points, and a cornucopia of memes. The sequels are just porridge and white noise." -Some internet rando.]
posted 07-28-17 05:24 PM CT (US)     12 / 32  
Congrats Sipia!

►►►►Mithril Knight◄◄◄◄
My Works
¡Viva México!
My Coat of Arms
posted 07-28-17 06:07 PM CT (US)     13 / 32  
Thanks guys.

posted 07-28-17 07:21 PM CT (US)     14 / 32  
Welcome to power, friend!

Yes, I began my journey alone, and I ended it alone.
But that does not mean that I walked alone. ~ Brandon Sanderson
posted 07-28-17 07:25 PM CT (US)     15 / 32  
In the news thread I was like "wait since when is Sipia green ?"
Well just now I guess congrats !

Fluctuat nec mergitur.

[This message has been edited by TriRem (edited 07-28-2017 @ 07:26 PM).]

posted 07-29-17 03:04 AM CT (US)     16 / 32  
"wait since when is Sipia green ?"
HULK SMASH

posted 07-29-17 04:31 AM CT (US)     17 / 32  
Still love the way other heavens have a seraph, an angel or two and maybe a cherub and then there is AoKH like "Wohoo guess who has 2 seraphs. And like 6 Angels! And 3 Cherubs."

AoKH is awesome.

Congrats Sipia!

Co-creator and leader of Monsoon Studios

You are kneeling with your tongue out? What exactly do you think is going to happen here? - Matt

A drush is not a knockout punch; it is the first punch in a combo - Barbarossa
posted 07-29-17 07:32 AM CT (US)     18 / 32  
My Reign of Terror has Begun!
My thoughts exactly before opening this thread.

And you haven't even been elected by public vote yet!

Congrats to Sipia.
posted 07-29-17 08:43 AM CT (US)     19 / 32  
I thought you said you didn't want to be a mod Sipia? (That was only two years ago.)
Anyway...
We in the 'Pony thread' wishes you a long and healthy rule!

AN EVIL TONGUE IS A MAN'S BANE.
(The above poster is right, did you know that?)
Proud associate of Monsoon Studios

[This message has been edited by Little Berry (edited 07-29-2017 @ 08:44 AM).]

posted 07-29-17 09:06 AM CT (US)     20 / 32  
Wellp. I'm now shipping Helper and Sipia.
You mean you weren't already ?!

Congratulations for all the promotions!

_,.-'~'-.,__,.-'~'-.,__,.-'~'-.,__,.-'~'-.,__,.-'~'-.,_
You, you... Finnish Barstool! - Enraged Popeychops
Major Helper: Helping AoE3H Housewives since 2008 - As_Saffah
I spent 3 months trying to convince a door that I was an intelligent life form and gave up. - TLM
Winner of "Nicest" (2012-2016), "Most Helpful" (2014) and "Best Moderator" (2015-2016) Forummer Awards
-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-
posted 07-29-17 09:43 AM CT (US)     21 / 32  
Thank you, thank you.
I thought you said you didn't want to be a mod Sipia? (That was only two years ago.)
Did I? I do recall saying a few times that I would most likely ruin everything if I were to become a mod... But that's not quite the same as saying I don't want to become a mod. So let's find out what happens.

posted 07-29-17 10:40 AM CT (US)     22 / 32  
*glances shiftily around* Okay, Sipia... coast is clear!

*chases Sipikaze with a Derpy plushie*

posted 07-29-17 10:44 AM CT (US)     23 / 32  
Can I ban him for that? >_>

posted 07-29-17 12:44 PM CT (US)     24 / 32  
If you think it counts as trolling

posted 07-29-17 02:34 PM CT (US)     25 / 32  
Congrats Sipia.

Also, Popey may be supreme seraph overlord...but the president title is still mine until someone runs against me and wins.

"And Matt is a prolific lurker, watching over the forum from afar in silence, like Batman. He's the president TC needs, and possibly also the one it deserves." - trebuchet king
« Previous Page  1 2  Next Page »
Age of Kings Heaven » Forums » Town's Crier » New Wings: Lord Sipia
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register
Hop to:    
Age of Kings Heaven | HeavenGames