Moderated by Sebastien, Mr Wednesday

Hop to:    
loginhomeregisterhelprules
Bottom
Topic Subject: [Project] Time of Tea
« Previous Page  1 2  Next Page »
posted 11-24-14 01:43 AM CT (US)   

aka The Tea Campaign

I always wanted to this since I joined AoKH, of course back then I wanted to make a mod out of it, but now it's going to be a campaign. This has been put off for a long time, and finally I want to get back to doing it, and completing it. This campaign is completely fictional, (but may use some historic events) and is meant to be humorous.

This is the story of Mr Teatime and the Teatonic Knights. Empires, Kingdoms and Nations alike, trembled when they saw the march of the Teatonic Knights heading their way. For if the Teatonic Knights were on campaign, they were after sugar, tea and smiting inferior beverages.

Story Excerpt of Part 1
After the death of Frederick Barbarossa the Holy Roman Empire split. A small faction of tea enthusiasts named themselves the Teatonic Knights. Among this minority arose a great leader and conqueror forgotten from history and reknowned throughout the lands of his time. This great leader was Mr TeaTime.
Mr TeaTime's ambition was to build his own empire, and empire based on tea. But first he needed a reputation and supplies. Mr Teatime with his insignificant force set forth to attack the insane Lord Hahz Bean and raze his town to the ground. For freedom! For Justice! And for Tea!

Scenarios

Scenario 1

Map design- 100%
Triggers- 100%
AI- 100%
Story- 100%
Total- 100%

Scenario 2

Map design- 100%
Triggers- 100%
AI- 100%
Story- 100%
Total- 100%

Scenario 3

Map design- 90%
Triggers- 10%
AI- 100%
Story- 5%
Total- 68.3%

Overall- 100%

Time of Tea
Still in the Dark Age
Don't be a melodramatic clown. ~Mr Wednesday

[This message has been edited by MrMew (edited 04-29-2016 @ 07:36 PM).]

Replies:
posted 04-30-16 04:32 AM CT (US)     36 / 40  
Good job on finishing this! Looking forward to playing this

  _ » Downloads_. . . .________             
                   _ » The Continuous Screenshot Competition_. . . .________         
posted 04-30-16 08:13 AM CT (US)     37 / 40  
Congrats on the release! I'll be sure to play as soon as I can

~ Forgotten Empires ~

Storm on the Steppe | Galderton Hill RP | Proud member of Stormwind Studios

"Deyr fé, deyja frændr, deyr sjálfr it sama; ek veit einn at aldri deyr, dómr um dauðan hvern." - Hávamál 77.
posted 07-09-16 05:32 AM CT (US)     38 / 40  

Part 3 of the original campaign is now a Palace Showcase, the design may have changed slightly due to most of the original being lost, but all the old concepts are there. Userpatch is needed for this one because I use Changed Object Name in Area :/

Time of Tea
Still in the Dark Age

[This message has been edited by MrMew (edited 07-09-2016 @ 05:33 AM).]

posted 10-31-16 03:23 AM CT (US)     39 / 40  
I'm curious as to whether anyone found the easter egg in the first scenario.

Time of Tea
Still in the Dark Age
posted 10-31-16 04:26 AM CT (US)     40 / 40  
I played your map a few weeks ago actually, and found the easter egg simply because I didn't manage to get past the gate Have yet to try again.

D E V A S T A T O R
Paradise Lost ~ Scored 1st in the ACSC12! ~ Voted Best Cinematic Scenario of 2013 ~ Official Rating: 4.7
Demon Town ~ Scored 1st in the HHC11! ~ "...as unique as an AoK scenario can get." - Panel ~ Official Rating: 4.2

Proud Member of BlackForestStudios
My AoE2 Youtube Channel
« Previous Page  1 2  Next Page »
Age of Kings Heaven » Forums » Scenario Design and Discussion » [Project] Time of Tea
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register
Hop to:    
Age of Kings Heaven | HeavenGames