You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Scenario Design
Moderated by Yeebaagooon, nottud

Hop to:    
loginhomeregisterhelprules
Bottom
Topic Subject: Announcement: New Percentage Bars :D!
posted 06 August 2008 07:16 AM EDT (US)   
Hello all,

Are you tired of the old green and red percentage bars? Well, have no fears, for I have created 2 brand new sets to use in your showcases!

Set 2:
Set 2 bars are small and compact, and make them ideal for use in parts of your showcase to show contributing factors to the overall progress. (eg. Triggers).

These bars also change colour the closer you get to 100%! The go from red to orange to yellow and then to green.

To use one of these bars use the following code:
[IMG]http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q288/yeebaagooon/Percentages/R2/0.png[/IMG]
Replace the 0 with any number you want.

Set 3:
These bars are big and clear, with a sexy frame. I recommend them to be used at the top of your showcase to show overall progress.

To use one of these bars use the following code:
[IMG]http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q288/yeebaagooon/Percentages/R3/0.png[/IMG]
Replace the 0 with any number you want.

Here are the bars in intervals of 10% for you:

Set 2:

Set 3:

Don't forget to credit me at the bottom of your showcase . Enjoy them.

______________________________________ Yeebaagooon ______________________________________
____________________ AoMH Seraph ____________________
"You can't trust yeebaagooon to lead a rebelion, He would send everyone to steal mirrors so he could bask in his own brilliance." - Out Reach
"Yeebaagooon had never seen a more handsome man in all his life. He couldn't control himself, He needed to act. Gripping the mirror in his strong arms he kissed the figure before him..." - Out Reach
AoMH: Unfinished Scenarios|Singleplayer: Codename Ripto|Multiplayer: Minigames Z|CSC 7
Ex Seraphs Dictator, Spore Heaven Seraph
Replies:
posted 06 August 2008 07:23 AM EDT (US)     1 / 14  
This is cool.

Your advertisement here!
posted 06 August 2008 07:26 AM EDT (US)     2 / 14  
excellent percentage bars, you are the saviour of the ugly showcase thread!

ROME: 78 BC | | | | | THE LOST RUINS
Rome in your hands | Of Ancient Mesoamerica

AOMh Member since 2004
posted 06 August 2008 07:46 AM EDT (US)     3 / 14  
Lookin good

Ăžųŗ§ƒ¡ŗë
--------------------
Scenario Scriptor for Reverie World Studios
-Forums-
posted 06 August 2008 11:40 AM EDT (US)     4 / 14  
Yay, thanks Yee I'll use em ;p .

The Gods have left us, therefore making the old world crumble and turn into ashes...

But as the gods return, from the ashes of the old world, shall rise a more beautiful and powerful new world, and life will begin once more, if they hadn't closed...dang you ES.
posted 06 August 2008 11:45 AM EDT (US)     5 / 14  
Yipee, new % bars! I've already updated my showcase with these! Why don't you include 'Set 1' as well for those who want to use them, its been a while since I saw the code for them.

Minos Yewman
Ex-Spore Heaven Cherub

"With moderator powers come moderate responsabilities." -Alex_Of_Macedon

Continuous Creation Competition 2 | SpH Staff Dethy Mafia | The Hypermaze

[This message has been edited by Minos Yewman (edited 08-06-2008 @ 11:46 AM).]

posted 06 August 2008 12:16 PM EDT (US)     6 / 14  
Set 1 is inferior but,
[IMG]http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q288/yeebaagooon/Percentages/0.png[/IMG]
If anyone has any other suggestions for other possible sets, please tell me.

The bars are also png, and that means they work on any background. eg.

______________________________________ Yeebaagooon ______________________________________
"You can't trust yeebaagooon to lead a rebelion, He would send everyone to steal mirrors so he could bask in his own brilliance." - Out Reach
"Yeebaagooon had never seen a more handsome man in all his life. He couldn't control himself, He needed to act. Gripping the mirror in his strong arms he kissed the figure before him..." - Out Reach
AoMH: Unfinished Scenarios|Singleplayer: Codename Ripto|Multiplayer: Minigames Z|CSC 7

[This message has been edited by Yeebaagooon (edited 08-06-2008 @ 12:17 PM).]

posted 06 August 2008 12:43 PM EDT (US)     7 / 14  
Whoa. Very Nice, but I can't believe you took the time to do this lol, it must've taken quite a bit to make 100 different images for each?

PurpleWorm
Winner of the 2008 AoMH Boss Battle Competition
Scenarios: Knights of Ni, Gargarensis Rap (4.5)
"I think we consider too much the good luck of the early bird, and not enough the bad luck of the early worm." -Franklin D. Roosevelt
posted 06 August 2008 12:46 PM EDT (US)     8 / 14  
101 .

posted 06 August 2008 12:49 PM EDT (US)     9 / 14  
barsplz?k,thxlol

Scenario in progress: Wanderer of Worlds RPG
Recent Scenario: Cliff Jumper Minigame (beta)
Check out my guide on how to make a cool custom special attack here!
posted 06 August 2008 12:54 PM EDT (US)     10 / 14  
I made a set of stick bars. A buncha stick figures doing poses. It's not done yet, and it's not even close to as good as these. What did you make these on?

I was also astounded.
posted 06 August 2008 01:00 PM EDT (US)     11 / 14  
Macromedia Fireworks 8.

posted 06 August 2008 02:44 PM EDT (US)     12 / 14  
Hmmm! This looks great! *bookmarks*

[This message has been edited by Survivor Fo (edited 08-06-2008 @ 02:45 PM).]

posted 06 August 2008 03:00 PM EDT (US)     13 / 14  
nayse

Wolverhampton Wanderers F.C.
posted 07 August 2008 02:02 AM EDT (US)     14 / 14  
YOU
ARE
MY
GOD

o_0
Age of Mythology Heaven » Forums » Scenario Design » Announcement: New Percentage Bars :D!
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register
Hop to: