Please login or register

Scenario Design
Moderated by Yeebaagooon, nottud

Hop to:    
loginhomeregisterhelprules
Bottom
Topic Subject: Objectives
posted 28 July 2009 08:31 AM EDT (US)   
okay thank you all. And if I place a town center, where can i disable starting units check? and how do i let units flash?

I will probably have more questions every day, so if you want to answer them, please

thanks, Herkio

[This message has been edited by Herkio (edited 07-30-2009 @ 07:46 AM).]

Replies:
posted 28 July 2009 08:34 AM EDT (US)     1 / 7  
You need to open up the objectives menu and click insert, then click 'Objective 1' and type your text there.

Then keep your ID1 mission1 trigger and everything should be fine. (Oh, and do high priority too.)
You need to uncheck victory conditions too, but Mr Ruff explains that on the post below this one .
If it's still causing you trouble I can fix it for you as it would only take a minute.

In future, please ask questions in the designated thread.

______________________________________ Yeebaagooon ______________________________________
____________________ AoMH Seraph ____________________
"You can't trust yeebaagooon to lead a rebelion, He would send everyone to steal mirrors so he could bask in his own brilliance." - Out Reach
"Yeebaagooon had never seen a more handsome man in all his life. He couldn't control himself, He needed to act. Gripping the mirror in his strong arms he kissed the figure before him..." - Out Reach
AoMH: Unfinished Scenarios|Singleplayer: Codename Ripto|Multiplayer: Minigames Z|CSC 7
Ex Seraphs Dictator, Spore Heaven Seraph

[This message has been edited by Yeebaagooon (edited 07-28-2009 @ 08:40 AM).]

posted 28 July 2009 08:34 AM EDT (US)     2 / 7  
Click "Scenario", "scenario data", then uncheck "victory conditions".

_/o___
_(__\____
AGE OF MYTHOLOGY'S THIRD UNMODDED FULL CAMPAIGN __\^^\)___ AGE OF MYTHOLOGY'S THIRD UNMODDED FULL CAMPAIGN
__"\_____
"This is shaping up to be the best campaign on AoM heaven" ____(_\___
"This is shaping up to be the best campaign on AoM heaven"

[This message has been edited by Silicone Ruff Jr (edited 07-28-2009 @ 08:35 AM).]

posted 28 July 2009 11:06 AM EDT (US)     3 / 7  
When typing your objective, you way also use these: < U > for a underline and < B > for bold and < I > for italics and then < color=5,5,5,5 or whatever number you like to color.

There is a way to set images, but i forgot how.

~Guard of Olympus ~
Dark Times|My work (4.6)|Teaser #2
posted 29 July 2009 10:43 AM EDT (US)     4 / 7  
It sounds like this is kind of a tense moment in your map, so adding objectives would probably be a bad idea. Reading objectives kinda ruins the mood. I would use the message effect or a quick 5 second cine.

Flags are called "flag" fyi. idk how u missed it.

In your conditions you should probably add distance to unit...
posted 30 July 2009 07:37 AM EDT (US)     5 / 7  
okay thank you all. And if I place a town center, where can i disable starting units check? and how do i let units flash?
thanks, Herkio
posted 30 July 2009 07:53 AM EDT (US)     6 / 7  
where can i disable starting units check
In Set Tech Status, set them to unobtainable. It's 'Start Egyptian', 'Start Norse', 'Start Thor', et cetera.
and how do i let units flash
Flash Unit effect.

As for adding 'images' or 'spotlights' try using Mephiles' guide here.

As Yeebaagooon pointed out, please post future questions in the Have a question? Post it here! sticky.

☭ Long live the Turk ☭
"Xzy is the worst parts of kman and legion combined, only with proper spelling so you know he's smart enough to act otherwise if he wasn't such an idiot." - theferret
"Xzy is like all of the terrible Guardian contributors rolled into one person. Proof that you can genetically engineer a humanoid abomination." - Fiindil
posted 30 July 2009 08:46 AM EDT (US)     7 / 7  
Thanks Xzy, I've been trying to work out that combination for making my own icons for a while now. That thread is going in the SD library.

______________________________________ Yeebaagooon ______________________________________
____________________ AoMH Seraph ____________________
"You can't trust yeebaagooon to lead a rebelion, He would send everyone to steal mirrors so he could bask in his own brilliance." - Out Reach
"Yeebaagooon had never seen a more handsome man in all his life. He couldn't control himself, He needed to act. Gripping the mirror in his strong arms he kissed the figure before him..." - Out Reach
AoMH: Unfinished Scenarios|Singleplayer: Codename Ripto|Multiplayer: Minigames Z|CSC 7
Ex Seraphs Dictator, Spore Heaven Seraph
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register
Hop to:    
Age of Mythology Heaven | HeavenGames