You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Modding and Scripting
Moderated by Yeebaagooon, nottud

Hop to:    
loginhomeregisterhelprules
Bottom
Topic Subject: Modification Request: Final Fantasy X
posted 15 December 2004 05:32 PM EDT (US)   
Hello Modders,

For those of you who have not heard of me before, I am pharoh_elite; leader of InterDen Studios, Creator of "The legend of Captain Kidd". My own areas of expertise lie in Scenario Design, however, at my studio we are undergoing a huge project and we just don't have the member capacity to fill all the needed vacanies.

The project is Final Fantasy X - Revolutions which aims to nearly precisely follow Tidus' journeys across Spira with custom soundtrack and unique playing system. For those of you who know about Final Fantasy you will realise that there is a huge number of characters in it that will equal about the same as a new civilization. For those of you who don't, well it will equal about the same as a new civilization!

If you are interested in reserving a mod then let me know here or by my email pharoh_elite@hotmail.com.

Completed or Under-Construction Mods:

The list of SOME of the units is as follows:

People:

1. Tidus (Hero)
HE is a blitzball player which is a game played intirely underwater but was transported 1000 years into the future to a world devistated by Sin (A destructive entity) He is quick and has good attack against opponents with little armour. A special attack would be when he takes more than one slash at an enemy if this is possible, if not then just a strike with extra power. He is aprox 17 years of age.

2. Yuna (Hero) (Picture)
She is an apprentice summoner (someone who can summon magical beasts - Aeons) daughter of summoner braska who last defeated sin and became high summoner. She is famous because of her father but wishes to proove herself rather than take all the help people offer her.. She is a 17 year old who wields a magical staff (see picture). She is weak in hand to hand combat but makes up for that tremendously in her healing abilities - healing more than one at one time - her special attack takes a long time to progress but it does she can unleash the devistating holy magic attack against opponents, naturally she can summon aeons into the fray.

3. Wakka (Hero)
Wakka is captain of an unsucessful blitzball team - the besaid aurochs - who have yet to win a game. It seems their basd luck has ended when Tidus come along (who is one of the best blitzers in the whole of spira - the world they live in). Along side his captaincy he is also a guardian of yuna on her pilgrimage to all the temples of spira. He throws a ball as an attack enabling him to reach opponents in the air. his special attack adds elements like fire to his ball attack and is quick to recharge.

4. Lulu (Hero) - Reserved by Master_Fluff
Lulu is a mistress in the dark arts of magic but does not use them to bad cause. She is one of Yuna's gaurdians and views her as a younger sister. Although she appears calm, collected and sometimes cold she hides a fierce yet compassionate nature. Aged 22 she can uses all types of elements (Fire, Water, Lightning & Ice) which become more powerful as she defeats more enemies. her special attack enables her to cast multiple spells but she is unab le to fight in hand-to-hand combat.

5. Kimarhi Ronso (Hero)
Kimahri is a member of the Ronso Tribe. He left his kin when he was shamed by losing a battle with another Ronso in which he lost the majority of his horn. Since then he has watched over Yuna when her father was on his pilgrimage to defeat sin. He is one of the best close combat fighters who can piece armour with ease. He can do many varieties of attacks but prefers hand-to-hand over all. He is 25 years old and his special attack enables him to be extremely strong for a short period of time.

6. Auron
(Hero) - Reserved by Master_Fluff
The strongest hand-to-hand fighter of Yuna's guardians. He also gaurded Yuna's father but somehow also knew Tidus a thousand years ago while Tidus was in his homeland - Zanarkand. He speaks few words but makes himself heard. He is quite slow unfortunately, meaning he must defeat his enemy rather than running. His special attack enables his to kill any no heroic unit.

7. Rikku
(Hero)
The last of Yuna's gaurdians, she is extremely agile and quick, she was the first person Tidus met after his teleportation through time and is part of a anti-yevon heritage - the al bhed. At 15 years of age she is still quick young but is definately something to mark donw in the records. She is not particularly good in hand-to-hand combat but not bad either, her special attack enables her to steal gold from an enemy.

8. Seymour Guado (Hero - Evil)
Male - Age 28 A charismatic leader of the Guado race, Seymour is worshiped and hailed by many for the equal treatment of all citizens of Guado. Born into aristocracy, he inherits the title of Maester of Yevon and becomes the leader of the Guado tribe after the untimely death of his father. Seymour, in addition to having magic spells at his command is also a Summoner, thus he is thrice a "lord" - leader of his people, High priest of the Macalania Temple and Yevon Maester. The tale of his birth as the first "half guado" child, his parent's shocking romance, the political exile of he and his mother, and his triumphant return are all stories that you may hear told by passers by, priests, and guado alike as you travel Spira. It's a long and complex tale that is at the heart of the plot of FFX. He has the deepest desire to, once he found out it was possible, become the next sin and even wont let death get in his way. Yuna and her company find themselves facing seymour more than once throughout the journey.

9. Seymour Natus (Hero - Evil)
Once seymour was defeat the first time he was not sent so was able to carry on without going to the farplane (heaven). Yuna and company faces him again in a stronger force, he can destroy aeons with his special attack.

10. Seymour Flux (Hero - Evil)
After being defeated the second time ghe still manages to expace the sending and is able to return and face yuna once more in an even stronger force than before. all attacks are the same but with more power.

11. Seymour Omnis (Hero- Evil)
The last time for seymour to make his stand as yuna approaches sin and tries to defeat it. Seymour is again more powerful but has extra emphasis on elemental attacks.

Aeons:

1. Valefor (Heroic Myth Unit)
Since Valefor can fly, this agile aeon can generally avoid ground attacks. His normal attack is a swoop down and a peck at the opponent but can release its special move (although it takes a long time to recharge) which inflicts a ray attack through the enemy.

2. Ifrit (Heroic Myth Unit)
A fire element ground unit. Any fire attacks used against it heal it but ice can iflict mayor damage on it. it has its normal hand to hand attack and can leap in to battle but can also use fire element attacks. Its special takes a long to to recharge - like all aeons - but when it does it can unleash hellfire, a fire element attack with emense power.

3. Ixion (Heroic Myth Unit)
A lightning element ground aeon. It heals with any lightning attacks used against it but is vonurable to water. It is very good at defence and can release its electric thor's hammer special after the arguous task of the recharge.

4. Shiva (Heroic Myth Unit)
An Ica element ground aeon. It absorbs all ice attacks which heal it but is fearful of fire attacks as fire creatures are fearful of it. She is completely naked, blue and covered in ice. know as the ice queen her special is different. she can regularly freeze opponents with her special and use ice element against them and physical also.

5. Bahamut (Heroic Myth Unit)
A non-elemental ground and aerial aeon. very strong in defence and attack and has all elemental magic at his disposal. His special is long to recharge but unleashes a devistating hurricane inflicting lots of dmanage on multiple units including allies.

A list of images will become available very shortly to save time for modders to have to browse for the relevant images.

Tidus
Kimahri
Rikku
Yuna
Full Character Facial Images

I hope many of you will be interested in helping me with this project. In addition, it is not complusory that you join InterDen Studios for this project although any applications will be greatly appriciated.

regards,
pharoh_elite

the fate of Rome lies in your hands
---------------------------
S . P . Q . R
comming soon

[This message has been edited by pharoh_elite (edited 12-20-2004 @ 11:49 AM).]

Replies:
posted 17 December 2004 05:45 AM EDT (US)     1 / 24  
*UPDATED*

Pictures and List of Completed Mods Added

S . P . Q . R
comming soon
posted 18 December 2004 09:11 PM EDT (US)     2 / 24  
Wow! Your posted my mods up here. Yeah Im still working on them. Having troubles with Auron's models...About to get it fixed though.
posted 19 December 2004 04:03 AM EDT (US)     3 / 24  
I've got plenty of images. Do you want them?

Like:

Kimahri
Rikku
Yuna

|¯¯¯¯¯\__.-__.
\__/¯\__ //.".\¸
........¸.´/\_-/(·.______
....____¸.·´¯¯_______¸.\
....\_____¸.·´¯\\¯¯¯¯¯`·.\
..........|=.___|\
FINAL FANTASY X

posted 19 December 2004 06:06 AM EDT (US)     4 / 24  
*UPDATED*
Thanks echo, new images added. Are there any offers to reserve a mod?

S . P . Q . R
comming soon
posted 19 December 2004 05:57 PM EDT (US)     5 / 24  
Is nobody even interested? Hmm, thats strange I would have thought to get quite abit of feedback about the project especially once it had got on the front page. Or is everyone simply busy with christmas at the momemt?

S . P . Q . R
comming soon
posted 19 December 2004 10:19 PM EDT (US)     6 / 24  
Yeah, I would say its just the holidays thats slowing them down a bit. Just give it a little time, things will pick up.

Nice pics btw Echo.

posted 19 December 2004 11:47 PM EDT (US)     7 / 24  
aww is a mod with my name j/k

very nice. I liked that Lulu's texture, but i think Auron from FFX doesnt have a bear...

maybe some 3d modeling?

Auron: || Aurons Site || Aurons AoM:TT Creations || MY POETRY WEBSITE ||
posted 20 December 2004 07:14 AM EDT (US)     8 / 24  
yes, Auron's general structure is still under construction, we need to remove that beard. thanks for the comments though, i like Lulu's texture too.

@ Fluff: Yes, i suppose. We must be patient

S . P . Q . R
comming soon
posted 20 December 2004 10:24 AM EDT (US)     9 / 24  
Hey Auron! Nice to see you around here. Im working on taking Auron's cape off, Im new to modeling so having some trouble with that. Also like you said Auron dosnt have a beard...Im still working on that to. I need to remove the old Huskarl head a place a new one on him I think. I tried just removing the beard in Gmax but it took half his face also lol.

As for Lulu, I was thinking of going back in and making the belts a bit smaller and adding more of them. I also have to get her face done...so hard to do her head though, its part of the body texture so its hard to get to it. Glad ya like her though

56k pwns DSL
posted 20 December 2004 10:55 AM EDT (US)     10 / 24  

Quote:

Im working on taking Auron's cape off, Im new to modeling so having some trouble with that

Just hex edit it if you canr figure out how to edit the model (which is simple anyway)

Quote:

I need to remove the old Huskarl head a place a new one on him I think. I tried just removing the beard in Gmax but it took half his face also lol.

There is a download you can get of a headless huskarl models. you just attach whatever head you want via anim aditing.

Quote:

Is nobody even interested? Hmm, thats strange I would have thought to get quite abit of feedback about the project especially once it had got on the front page

Not really. I am only replying here now cause Im bored. That front page thing kind of turned me off it when I saw the picture of the lampades dudette.
posted 20 December 2004 11:07 AM EDT (US)     11 / 24  

Quote:

Not really. I am only replying here now cause Im bored. That front page thing kind of turned me off it when I saw the picture of the lampades dudette.

Err, thanks!

S . P . Q . R
comming soon
posted 20 December 2004 11:12 AM EDT (US)     12 / 24  
No its not you guys, its a perfectly fine mod I just have been spending too much time lately doing real high textures for another game. so my expectations are pretty high at the moment like something eXtinction would make for example. which is why i felt a bit disapointed with your mod.

Sorry I didnt mean it offensive maybe I should have included this bit.

posted 20 December 2004 11:13 AM EDT (US)     13 / 24  
"lampades dudette" lol. That would be Lulu. So ya think she looks ok?

About the hex editing. I tried that and I couldnt get it to work. I have some screenshots around here somewhere that have the result. Maybe I should try doing it again.

And about the headless model I couldnt find it. I asked Dnas about it...I believe hes the one who did it, but I dont remember getting an answer.

Oh well Guess Ill go bug Dnas about it a bit.

56k pwns DSL
posted 20 December 2004 11:15 AM EDT (US)     14 / 24  
if you want, next time I see you on msn Ill just give you the zip.

And yes lulu (dudette) is fine for an aom texture. Il also appolagise for not including an explanation about what I said in when I said it.

[This message has been edited by Centurion_13 (edited 12-20-2004 @ 11:16 AM).]

posted 20 December 2004 11:44 AM EDT (US)     15 / 24  
apology accepted Centurion, was just a little shocked at the nature in which it was spoken. Thanks for helping out.

*UPDATED*
New Images Added

S . P . Q . R
comming soon

[This message has been edited by pharoh_elite (edited 12-20-2004 @ 11:50 AM).]

posted 20 December 2004 12:12 PM EDT (US)     16 / 24  
I was even disapointed by some of the ES made textures. It was kind of funny.

IF you have any more questions Il try and answer them but Im not going to do any serious help on this for 2 reasons.
1 I already have so many things I have to do (I think I agreed to help to many people at once)
2 I am not all that interested in final fantasy.

But I wish you goodluck.

Here is the the headless huskarl btw

http://aom.heavengames.com/downloads/showfile.php?fileid=2780

posted 20 December 2004 06:14 PM EDT (US)     17 / 24  
thanks, i'll be sure to ask. Master_Fluff wanted to ask something about your ranger mod. He posted on Age of Modding.

S . P . Q . R
comming soon
posted 20 December 2004 09:43 PM EDT (US)     18 / 24  
Yeah I just answered it.

Now that I havent been working on my other textures for another game for 5 hours straight it seems a lot less disapointing. any way goodluck. feel free to email me questions if you like.

posted 20 December 2004 10:20 PM EDT (US)     19 / 24  
I see what ya mean Cent. I know you would never offend me...or would you

Nice to know we have you to help us out with any modding questions. Thanks a lot! You will problly be getting some e-mails from me real soon. I tend to come up with questions all the time.

56k pwns DSL
posted 21 December 2004 08:17 AM EDT (US)     20 / 24  
Just a slight off topic question here, whats that new unit in ur sig Fluff? Is it for CoH?

S . P . Q . R
comming soon
posted 21 December 2004 08:58 AM EDT (US)     21 / 24  
Do you mean the Bikenan thing. He made that when he was learning to mod a bit over at Age of Modding.
posted 21 December 2004 09:19 AM EDT (US)     22 / 24  
really? Pretty good fluff. You should include it in a scenario

S . P . Q . R
comming soon
posted 21 December 2004 11:21 AM EDT (US)     23 / 24  
Ahh yeah. That was my first real mod I guess. It didnt do very good though. Only like 150 downloads right now. Was fun to make though. I was happy with what he turned out like. Only problem with him if that his beard comes down into his armour.

I was thinking of using him in CoH but Im not sure yet...I need to update him if Im going to.

56k pwns DSL

[This message has been edited by Master Fluff (edited 12-21-2004 @ 11:24 AM).]

posted 21 December 2004 02:30 PM EDT (US)     24 / 24  
yes do use it, it would fix nicely.

S . P . Q . R
comming soon
Age of Mythology Heaven » Forums » Modding and Scripting » Modification Request: Final Fantasy X
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register
Hop to:    
Age of Mythology Heaven | HeavenGames